Last post by burntToast
Today 01:57 PM

Old February 8th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@SilentLamb

DawnPaw narrowed her eyes annoyance and confusion clear on her face, the mind of a kit was something she would never understand, her kithood was anything but happy and childish, she technically did nothing but cry and listen to her parents argue for 6 moons."Well I'm not in the mood to kit-sit you so how about you-". Her voice got cut off as she grunted,the kit tried to scramble onto her back, irritation picking at her like bugs drawn to crowfood she shook her fur somewhat causing the kit to fall off her and land back on the ground. DawnPaw stood up, looking down at the kit her ear bent back. "Look kit, there's a bunch of other cats here and I don't need your little grabby paws all over my back, Have you ever heard the phrase respect your elders?". The molly really was trying her best to be nice towards the kit without unloading her complete annoyance with the little tortie kit, she had immediately took back the part that TurtleKit was tolerable she took it all back.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 8th, 2020 at 07:03 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 07:12 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Ignoring the first part . Turtlekit let out a " wee! " as she tumbled to the ground . See? She can be nice when she wanted to! And fun. Though as she stood up, hearing the respect elders part made her give a obnoxious huff.
"your hardly an elder!! But with the way your acting I guess you wouldn't be too far off. " she meowed . " lighten up and have fun once in a while.." with that she went to jump up and try to boop dawnpaws nose.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 8th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@SilentLamb

DawnPaw sighed, how did queens handle kits for 6 moons? She had no clue and didn't want to find out for herself. Hearing TurtleKit she merely rolled her blue eyes at the comment about being an elder, she really couldn't be bothered to respond to that but hearing the kit saying she should loosen up and have fun she sighed once again exasperated, what even was fun? She only experienced such a feeling with her deceased friend, somehow when she was around him she could feel free and happy but since he left she's been lost about who she really is."Sometimes kit, life can't always be about having fun and you will learn about that when you're older...but I guess maybe you may be somewhat correct about me having to loosen up". The Molly relaxed a bit, though her brows furrowed at the shekits attempt to boop her nose, confusion clear on her features."What's the point of doing this exactly?". She asked, obviously not understanding what the kit was trying to do.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; February 8th, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 07:42 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Petalwhisker watched Blackspiral wash. She stared dreamily at him, wondering if he had a mate. Would I make a good one? Petalwhisker's kits wouldn't be due for a long time, and she had a great way to occupy herself. Blackspiral seemed like the perfect mate, and could father her kits.
Old February 8th, 2020, 08:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Frowning "well I'll make everything fun. Or try to....life shouldn't be boring or sad" she mewed. This was a more hopeful tone. Landing not at all gracefully , her ears perked up only to smirk . " it's what friends do! I've seen it! And it's adorable and fun. It can lighten up others sometimes too!" she explained . Tail swishing she crouched " though you are kinda tall ... bend down a bit ?"

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 8th, 2020, 10:16 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @vermin ]

As soon as they reached the camp, Palepaw rushed away from Greenfur as he went to go show Sugarapple his catch. He set it on the crowd, sitting behind it and looking at the nursery's entrance. The apprentice gave a big grin, getting comfortable before calling out, "Sugarapple! Come out! I caught you something!" His eyes were bright with glee and he cast a glance to the camp entrance, happy that Greenfur had taken him to the beach in the first place. If he hadn't gone, he wouldn't have a gift for Sugarapple! Palepaw smiled and turned back to the nursery, hoping his adoptive mother came out soon. He didn't want her minnow going bad!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 9th, 2020, 02:01 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak was careful to scan for signs of Dirtfur before sliding into the clearing, wishing to avoid a potentially-explosive confrontation with the rude deputy. Luckily, there was no sign of him, and the camp was filled with fairly even-tempered individuals of RiverClan that he scanned for a potential partner for a hunting excursion. Going alone wouldn't be nearly as productive, so he was hoping for a warrior accompaniment who'd be willing to tolerate his awkwardness. At least it was for a good cause.

Gaze landing on Glazewing, Fawnsqueak frowned faintly... He was an enigma, that tom. Sort of like the ghost of the Clan, drifting through life and never seeming to say much or stand out from the crowd. Despite his tendency to elude everyone, Fawnsqueak had noticed there was something off about him recently that he was careful not to label. The possibilities still buzzed about his mind as he approached, swallowing thickly. "Hey," he said, the greeting soft. "Are you... available for a hunting outing? Nothing too intense, just..." Fawnsqueak shrugged, cleared his throat, fidgeted a bit. "...If you don't mind."

@Delta

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; February 9th, 2020 at 02:02 AM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 09:20 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Quietly, Sootflare padded into camp alone, doing his best to keep the body of Fallenstream from falling. Making his way to the center of camp, he wordlessly lowered himself to the ground and slid the former leader off of his back before heading towards Lionsden. Tired and more than a little annoyed with how this patrol had gone, he intended to give his report and hole up in the warrior's den for the rest of the day.

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 01:42 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 07:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@BILL.
The young tom was seated in the middle of the clearing, paws nervously shuffling as he continuously mumbled to himself. Worry radiating off of the small tom. Yes, he had gone out and explored, but he didn't realize the out part of explore. The hole in the back of the nursery seemed like it was just another part of the nursery! Sorta. It started off that way at least. Than of course he managed to get himself lost. At this point he might as well just be dubbed a kit forever.

Willowkit seemingly shrunk down further into himself, a muttering mess of a nervous wreck.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 10th, 2020, 01:35 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak had been stealing looks at Eagleflower for what felt like the entire afternoon, and he sincerely hoped that wouldn't be taken the wrong way. He wasn't stalking the poor guy! He just.. happened to know Eagleflower had lost someone special in his life who wasn't very kind to him, but that aside, he imagined it had to have bummed him out. And he wanted to do something nice, which led to wondering what that something nice would be, then his wondering led to pacing around the clearing in thought. Honestly, if Eagleflower had noticed his not-so-subtle peeks, Fawnsqueak was pretty sure he'd die of embarrassment.

But now, the sun was setting and he had a plan, a master plan of many stages that he'd thoroughly prepared specifically for this. With Eagleflower potentially feeling down over Dreampaw's disappearance, he figured a date would make up for it -- not a particularly serious one since they didn't know each other, but a fun outing hopefully. Fawnsqueak had ran through his plan, memorized it, double checked his work. He was ready to approach, and with a couple licks to his chest-fur to appear halfway presentable, the young warrior was awkwardly walking toward Eagleflower while clearing his throat to avoid startling him. "Hey, I... uh," he started, "I'm Fawnsqueak, if you didn't know that. Maybe you did, sorry-- okay, anyway." Fawnsqueak nervously chuckled, paw scuffing the ground. "I thought, if you didn't mind, you'd allow me the honor of taking you out, or ...something to that effect?" Already, heat was collecting on his face, and he realized it might've been a mistake to do this in the middle of the clearing. More sheepishly, he added, "Just for a little bit, to go exploring together or whatever you want to do. I don't know." Well, for his first attempt at asking someone on a date, it wasn't the absolute worst... but Fawnsqueak still wanted to hide his face in his paws.

@Moon Lily

everything about us is going to be wonderful