Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:06 PM
Twigstep the evil grandpa...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:05 PM
going on a swim! [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:51 PM
Reaching Stones Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 7th, 2020, 09:54 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
He was glad that Cardinalpaw was in the clearing and not off somewhere else. If Burnetsnap had to go looking for him, he would probably have just given up and gone hunting on his own—which, needless to say, was not good teacher behavior.

"This time I'll actually teach you how to hunt, instead of that patrol we went on last time," Burnetsnap meowed when his apprentice walked up to him. It took a great deal of self-control not to snicker when Cardinalpaw almost lost his footing on what was left on the snow, but through some miracle, he held his laughter back.

"Let's get going." Glancing over his shoulder to make sure Cardinalpaw was following, Burnetsnap padded to the entrance of the camp and made his way into the territory.

(Sorry for the delay! This got buried in all my kit quotes shhkdj )

"That sounds nice." he gurgled. His movements were a little more sluggish. He found it hard to pick his paws up and his head was pounding. "Where are we going? Anywhere specific or are we just going to walk till we find a spot that looks decent." it wasn't really a question, more like a sigh...of sorts? Dull green hues turned to look at all the hubbub that was happening in the clearing.

Hey wasn't that Thunderclan's deputy? What was her name again, Duskfeather? What was she doing here? Cardinalpaw stood still for a few moments, trying to process what was happening, before simply shrugging and following after Burnetsnap. 'Not my problem yet.'

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:48 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

If Slatepaw's emotions were closer to the surface, the scene of the 'intimidating' kit would of caused a great peel of laughter. However, she was very stoic, so she held it to herself. In an acting scoff, she flicked her ears, "Me!? Why would I be scared or you? You're weak!" Though she said this, the fluffed up black she-cat didn't advance towards the other, only watching with those dagger-like green eyes.
The eyes with a gaze sharp as daggers were very imitating for Duskkit but it was all fake, Slatepaw wouldn't hurt her. "B-Because I am Dusk...uh Dusksky the Great!" It took the young she-cat a few heartbeats to think of a reason why she would be feared. Her tail snaking behind the kit as she slowly came closer to the dark molly. Without notice, she launched herself at Slatepaw with a cute and squeaky war cry.

------

Last edited by Sweetie; March 8th, 2020 at 01:49 AM.
Old March 8th, 2020, 07:55 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The eyes with a gaze sharp as daggers were very imitating for Duskkit but it was all fake, Slatepaw wouldn't hurt her. "B-Because I am Dusk...uh Dusksky the Great!" It took the young she-cat a few heartbeats to think of a reason why she would be feared. Her tail snaking behind the kit as she slowly came closer to the dark molly. Without notice, she launched herself at Slatepaw with a cute and squeaky war cry.

------
As the much smaller molly launched herself as Slatepaw, the massive black she opened her arms to enfold the little one into her chest. Claws deeply sheathed, the other wrapped her warm arms around the little one as she caused herself to fall backwards, gently tumbling onto her back in the dirt, holding the little one on top of her. This action was to ensure that "Dusksky" didn't get hurt, and to add to the drama.
Now that they had tumbled safely, she loosened her grip on the other, letting the kit sit on top of her massive self. "No!" she falls whimpered with fear, "Please have mercy oh mighty Dusksky..." In another life, these two might have made great actors...

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 8th, 2020, 08:18 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Noticing the tom as he walked in and dropped some prey on the pile, Beastspark recognized him as one of the cats that had gone missing and his daughter's former mentor. He seemed a little disorientated to him which had the deputy swiftly heading over. "Squirrelear," He calls out while he approaches him as to not startle the cat. "You've found your way home. Where've you'd been? Most of the cats in the clan haven't seen you in a while. I've had to reassign Silentpaw to a new mentor." The big gray brawler wasn't sure the ginger cat understood just how long he's been gone.

Squirrelear

He looked up from calming himself down and gave a confused look. He hadn't thought it had been that long, it sure didn't feel like it. "I went for a hunt and finished my trip by the twoleg place. They have a lot of mice you know," he replied simply, as if that should have been obvious. Besides, he shouldn't have to ask permission to go out of camp, what was this, a prison? "Also, to be clear, I prefer not to be seen," he added on, before hearing about Silentpaw's reassignment. Thank god, he wouldn't have to deal with that pest or her big daddy again. "Congrats, she'll actually learn something, I sure couldn't teach the 'poor kitten,' " he mumbled under his breath sarcastically, turning to to Beastspark with a roll of his eyes, "Are we done here? I have better things to do than sit around and chitchat~"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 8th, 2020, 10:02 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

- @Moon Lily -

"Asterrose," She replied at Irispaw's prompt for her name. "I got these scratches from a couple of raccoons. I was on a hunting patrol with Falconpaw and Whiteshadow when two raccoons attacked us at the Water Barn." Her tail flicked at the memory, yet the familiar light that comes when a warrior is recounting a memory from a battle, no matter how small, came into her soft gaze.
Old March 8th, 2020, 11:13 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

"Okay, but how is Icestar gonna get better?" Echokit sat down facing Irispaw, eyes now blazing with curiousity. Her ears flicked forward, the kit wanted to know something that most kits wouldn't ever even think about.
@Moon Lily
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 8th, 2020, 12:17 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@:Grimm: @Cloudsky @Slatepaw

Rushing the last few steps, she arrived at the group.
"I'm- I'm here!" she said, and added to her mentor. "Thanks!"

Please click my eggs!

Old March 8th, 2020, 01:35 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@:Grimm: @Cloudsky @Slatepaw

Rushing the last few steps, she arrived at the group.
"I'm- I'm here!" she said, and added to her mentor. "Thanks!"
"Good. Now we can leave for battle training. Follow me." He meowed as he started padding away.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:37 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[Open]
Toadwing sat peacefully in her nest, grooming her fur.
Old March 8th, 2020, 01:46 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Tawnyflame hadn't been paying attention while she groomed to the approaching cat, and she jumped to her paws with a yowl of surprise. She quickly curled her tail tight around her hind leg. It hadn't really hurt, mostly surprised her. Her golden eyes softened when she recognized Ravenvine, understanding that he likely just hadnt realised that she was there and entwined her tail so that it perked behind her in a friendly manner.

"That's okay, just a mistake!" Tawny replied in her quiet voice, stepping closer to touch her nose to his shoulder comfortingly. She didn't want him to feel bad about it. "I was just trying to groom the mess of my fur before a hunt, untangling only to get it gangly again." She said with a bright chuckle.
Ravenvine ducked his ahead again, still embarrased and shocked over the fact that he had indeed stepped on someone's tail, and by the scent and sound of the voice it was most likely Tawnyflame, a she-cat that he was not completely acquainted with but he knew her well enough for them to not be complete strangers. As she touched her nose to his shoulder he felt this body relax and he sat down, having a mental debate if he should help her by cleaning her fur, since he'd for sure made it even more tangly than it already was at this very moment. Deciding that it was the best way to go forth he asked, "Do you mind if I help you out with your fur?" His own was surprisingly clean, well it appeared so. The black fur hid the dust and mud surprisingly well and it was only the pink scar tissue that bore any resemblance of being dirty. Not that he ever cleaned the scar, it was still recovering from the pain that came with leafbare. He still had his head tipped as he waited patiently for an answer.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread