Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2020, 04:58 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Slushie
Jaykit rolled around in the dead grass, now that it was new-leaf he didn't have to worry about getting stuck in the snow. He only have to worry about holes. He let out a rumbling purr, stretching his short limbs out into the sky. The camp was boring but he enjoyed one thing. The sky. The tom's stomach rumbled and instead of, well walking to the fresh-kill pile.. He began to roll, roll, and roll.
He felt his body hit something soft, blinking in surprise. "H..hi…….?" Jaykit stuttered out, staring up at Duskkit.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 4th, 2020, 05:01 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Lichenpaw couldn’t help but hear the kits planning to scare someone so they casually walked by the kit’s hiding spot pretending to be busy, they kept glancing around avoiding looking at the tree the kits were hiding behind.
@shortstack

"Look!" Owlkit whispered to Frogkit. "Now's the time! Make a LOT of noise in THREE... TWO... ONE..." His tail twitched with the numbers as he tried to stay blended in with the tree.

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old April 4th, 2020, 05:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @x ghostie ]

If Duskkit ever took the time to admire the world around her, she might think of it as a beautiful place. She might appreciate the sky, and the nice weather, and everything else she might look out. But for the moment, she was busy flipping a blade of grass between her forepaws, absolutely bored out of her mind.
She looked up with a sigh, about to stand and go find someone to bully, but it seemed the universe had other plans, because someone rolled right into her. She jumped back with a growl, momentarily glaring down at Jaykit before closing her eyes with a huff. "What do you want?"
Old April 4th, 2020, 05:13 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Blackkit quickly followed Falconkit's example, though he wobbled a bit at first, he quickly got the hang of it. "Like this?"
@bmkmb @DarkNight

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.

Last edited by Exis; April 4th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Mirepaw nodded, splaying his toes and bracing, sprinting towards his mentor and leaping, bouncing his hind paws off the older tom’s foreheads and patting his back with sheathed claws.

The fluffy Tom leaped off his mentors back and smiled back at his mentor “Did I do it right?”
The mentor pressed his paws to the grass, preparing for the apprentice's Back Rake. He watched the 'paw sprinting forwards, then leapt as high as they can. "Oof!" Redheart huffed as Mirepaw got onto the warrior with their hind paws thrusted against the warrior's forehead, then bouncing. Lastly, the apprentice patted the older tom's back, claws sheathed for safety. Mirepaw jumped off Redheart's back. The weight on the warrior's shoulders had vanished.

Redheart smiled back at the apprentice. He rewind the scene in his mind, checking if there are any flaws and errors. With nothing to find, the mentor nodded.
"You did well." the warrior praised. "Let's try it again, though; practice makes your moves perfect!
"But this time, me (the opponent) will be moving rather than standing around like a rock!"

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old April 4th, 2020, 10:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[~] @DarkNight; @Ezira; [~]

Citrusflower heard Falconkit's voice wondering where Melonbelly went. She thought he already knew, but she guessed not. This was time she hated when she was mostly in charge of the nursery. The molly walked up to her using her scent. "I must tell you something about Melonbelly.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 4th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"What?" Falconkit didn't feel like she was away thatlong. What could have possibly happened? She glanced around the nursery. "Where is she?"
@Blissie Bliss

Old April 4th, 2020, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissie Bliss View Post
[~] @DarkNight; @Ezira; [~]

Citrusflower heard Falconkit's voice wondering where Melonbelly went. She thought he already knew, but she guessed not. This was time she hated when she was mostly in charge of the nursery. The molly walked up to her using her scent. "I must tell you something about Melonbelly.", she meowed.
BerryKit would walk over to her sister. What is it?

(Everybody always forgets BerryKit )

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 4th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old April 4th, 2020, 11:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

( @Blissie Bliss; @DarkNight; @Ezira; @The Shadow Flower; )

Fernkit followed behind Citrusflower after she stood up. The molly was watching her until her mother came back, so she was to stay close to the queen. The small she-cat looked at the three other kits. They wouldn't be too happy with what she had to tell them. Fernkit huddled closer to the blind queen.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 5th, 2020, 04:38 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

It was not okay, not at all. Forcing a smile the warrior walked to the training grounds where a few warriors were already training their apprentice. Turning around and taking a deep breath Creekwind pushed all of her emotions away. "Okay, I'm going to be honest here; I don't remember a lot from my early apprentice days when I had both of my eyes. But what I do remember is that being in shape is your biggest priority. From now on before we start training we'll go out on a run to warm up our bodies and then stretch to loosen the muscles."
She quite enjoyed waking up early and going out on her runs, watching the sunrise as she runs through the woods is almost magical. Her one sapphire eye looked at Oakpaw, studying the tom. "This also means that your diet is important such as a good sleep schedule and drinking enough water."

@SilentLamb
Closed Thread