Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fawnkit's Everything...
by Aroogi
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:21 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 07:18 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by alec
Today 07:09 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 07:06 AM
Art Competition! [7k first...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2020, 05:20 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @x ghostie ]

Duskkit opened her eyes again to glower down at him. She shook her head, ears twitching and top lip curling up in a sneer. "YOU should be careful," she growled. "You can't just roll around camp smacking into cats. You might piss someone off." Just like you are right now, you big baby.
The fluffly menace narrowed her eyes. "I promise you, if I step on someone, it won't be an accident. You least of all." With a lash of her tail she layed back down, hoping this weirdo would get the message and leave her be. His stutter was starting to annoy her.
Oh. Okay. Let's up that danger level to 99%.
Jaykit's tail lash with annoyance, tilting his head to the left as Duskkit blabbered. The tom really wasn't try TO be RUDE, he was giving A SIMPLE WARNING. Course not, nope. Everyone was always so bitter and couldn't handle his FEEBLE ATTEMPTS at SMALL TALK.
Jaykit took a step closer, raising an brow. "Is all you do is speak non..nsense? Ser..riously. I was having fun, you I..idiot. Try it sometime. Maybe it'll fix your..r double chin if you get some exer..rcise, " He retorted, letting out a huff. Mismatched eyes glaring down at Duskkit.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2020, 05:28 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[ @Socks ]

Thornkit's eyes fluttered open. “...Mom? Are you th-“ They broke off, coughing. ‘...Ow.’ Thornkit shakily stood up, then tried again. “Mom, are you there?” They blearily blinked sleep out of their eyes, awaiting an answer.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 7th, 2020, 05:34 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @x ghostie oh boy i was NOT expecting that ]

Her eyes shot wide open and she leapt to her paws again, gawking down at this tiny stuttering kitten in front of her. No one talked back to her when she spoke to them, and yet here stood Jaykit insulting her like it was nobody's business. For once she was at a loss for words.
Quickly, though, she recovered her wits and the glare returned, though this time it was consumed by fury and topped with a snarl. "I'll use my claws to give you a double-chin unless you know what's good for you," she spat, unsheathing and digging her curved black talons into the dirt to demonstrate.
Then a sudden thought occured. A deep breath ensued, once, twice, and she sat back down, forcing a smile that was meant to be kind - but clearly more frustrated - onto her muzzle. "You know what, forget it. You're kind of cool, if I'm being honest." She wasn't being honest. This kit sucked, big-time. "How about this. If you can PROVE you're cool, then we can be friends."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 7th, 2020, 05:54 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @x ghostie oh boy i was NOT expecting that ]

Her eyes shot wide open and she leapt to her paws again, gawking down at this tiny stuttering kitten in front of her. No one talked back to her when she spoke to them, and yet here stood Jaykit insulting her like it was nobody's business. For once she was at a loss for words.
Quickly, though, she recovered her wits and the glare returned, though this time it was consumed by fury and topped with a snarl. "I'll use my claws to give you a double-chin unless you know what's good for you," she spat, unsheathing and digging her curved black talons into the dirt to demonstrate.
Then a sudden thought occured. A deep breath ensued, once, twice, and she sat back down, forcing a smile that was meant to be kind - but clearly more frustrated - onto her muzzle. "You know what, forget it. You're kind of cool, if I'm being honest." She wasn't being honest. This kit sucked, big-time. "How about this. If you can PROVE you're cool, then we can be friends."
[ jay may be dumb but he'll bite back even if it'll worsen the situation ]

Jaykit almost laughed at Duskkit's expression. It really was so hilarious. However, it wasn't long-lasted. He took a small step back, out of paw-length at least. Yknow, he wasn't that dumb. If it came down to fighting, he was lost. The molly was larger and seemed like she had way more experience. "T..that made no sense, " Jaykit replied, raising an brow. How.. would,, how would he get another chin? He glanced down at himself. He didn't want to find out anyway.

Jaykit click his tongue, yeah. Damn right he was cool. Maybe Duskkit wasn't that dumb. At the offer, he squinted his mismatched eyes at her. Suspicious.. Oh well. He didn't want to be her friend. Though, if it got her off his back-- he didn't see why now. "Fine. Spill, " Jaykit mew.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2020, 07:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

trouble? no, vixenkit wasn't going to get herself into trouble. not as far as anyone could tell, anyway. "hey, i bet we'll be training together!" she mewed. she wasn't completely sure what the age difference was between herself and falconkit, but she was pretty sure she'd do fine either way. just as long as she didn't allow herself to get distracted, after all. "thanks for the story!" she mewed to owlfeather, with a respectful dip of her head, before turning to the other kit she was with. "good seeing you, falconkit," she mewed to her clanmate, with a small smile. well, owlfeather's advice had been helpful. vixenkit would have to take that into account with her training, along with everything else that she was planning on doing to become a good warrior. she would be a good warrior.
@Casper @DarkNight
(alright I'm gonna leave it here, thanks guys!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 7th, 2020 at 07:06 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 07:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

for the most part, breezekit went wherever the hell she wanted. if it was the clearing, so be it. the nursery? less commonly occupied, but she'd head in there every once in a while. the territory? she hadn't been out there yet--she wasn't quite ready to test the boundaries that much, but she figured if she was going to do it before her apprenticeship, it was going to have to be soon. after all, she couldn't wait around forever. with a sigh, breezekit settled down in a comfortable (semi-sunny) area of camp, her tail wrapped around her and her gaze focused on the other cats going past. they looked happy--breezekit wondered if she looked that happy as well.
@DarkNight

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 7th, 2020, 07:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit bounded over to his tired-looking sister. "I have so much to tell you! See my cast? Me and Echokit fought off a fox! And me and Blackkit snuck out to the Waterbarn but Icestar found us so we were grounded and our ceremonies were pushed back. That was not so fun, but I got to see WindClan cats! It was so exciting!"

@The Shadow Flower

---------------------------------------------------
Gleamkit smiled as they passed the ball back and forth. He still didn't trust her, but what could she do anyways that could hurt him any more than he already has been. But he didn't like the fact she was going easy on him. "Make it harder. I'm not that immobile." He sounded very annoyed.
@lone
okay, that was fair. vixenkit supposed she was sort of treating him like he couldn't do anything (and by the look of his leg, he shouldn't have been able to), but this time, she batted the ball harder. "better?" she asked, with a small, semi-friendly smile. is that hard enough for you, tadpole-brain? boy, he was going to have a rough time as an apprentice. vixenkit certainly wasn't going to be there to help. she'd need good cats by her side; cats that were stronger than him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
"All the mossballs are in use, " Jaykit stated before Acornkit could even suggest for him to go play with one instead. He held back a sigh, his interest was slowly dropping but now that he had been so head-strong about playing with his tail-- he was kinda committed man. Maybe Acornkit was like Nightpaw, couldn't believe a cat would want to play with them. Is that why? ARGH. He didn't understand this! Why was Acornkit SO DETERMINED?

Jaykit's ear twitched with annoyance, he lean forward-- his paws hanging out of the nest. Who nest was this.. anyway? "Yeah but you said you didn't want a playmate. It's also better than just sitting alone, staring off into the void. " He explained, rising to his paws. However, because he was so close to the edge of the nest.. Jaykit stumbled and rolled. Rolled right onto Acornkit.
"Gah!"
acornkit drew in a deep breath, closing his eyes and trying to refocus on his surroundings. it was a good way to calm down, and he could've really used that right now. it was beginning to work--he was opening his eyes to politely ask jaykit to leave him alone, when he heard a loud cry of surprise and felt something heavy drop onto him.

"hey!!" acornkit protested, squirming to get away from the other kit, his fur bristling in annoyance. it had probably been an accident. still, didn't jaykit know how to be careful? what had he been doing, anyway? "okay. look. i've been perfectly nice to you, but enough is enough. can't you take a hint?" he asked, ears folding back and eyes narrowing as he glared at the other kit. well, now he'd done it. now he was actually upset.

"seriously, find some other kit to annoy and leave me alone. what's your problem, anyway? you can't play by yourself?" he asked, digging his tiny kitten-claws into the ground beneath him. the words were followed by a huff of annoyance, partially with jaykit--and partially with himself, for now losing his temper. fantastic.

Old April 7th, 2020, 07:28 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

"Better." He was satisfied that she had listened to her. He still had doubts about her though, she seemed a little frustrated by him. All in all, she seemed nice enough. Unless that was a ploy...
@lone

Last edited by DarkNight; April 7th, 2020 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Floofy cat

Falconkit headed over to talk to a kit who looked about the same age as her. She needed to talk to more kits, most of her friends were apprentices. So she scurried over to the bored-looking kit.
"Um. Hi, my name is Falconkit! I don't think I've met you."
@lone

Old April 7th, 2020, 07:41 PM
Floofy cat

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

"Yeah, we probably will!" Falconkit was glad to be able to get advice and make friends. She couldn't wait until she was an apprentice to be able to train and follow the warrior code.

Then she looked at Owlfeather as Vixenkit was leaving. "Owlfeather, I try not to get into trouble, but it always seems to find me. Like I can't help being mischievous! I got my friends in trouble and I don't think Icestar likes me."
@lone @Casper

Closed Thread