Today 07:25 AM
Mosskins for the...
by ellie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 07:42 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Cloudsky @Cörruptly ]

Minnowthorn got to her paws, though she slipped on the blood beginning to pool around her feet. His claws sank deep into her side and she howled, crashing back down again.
Enraged once again, she snapped her head up to snarl at the ShadowClan warrior, ignoring the pain that shot through her head. "How do you think WE feel about our mates and our kits?" she spat. "Your Clan is the one invading, not the other way around! Your children are tucked safely away with their mothers in the nursery back at your camp - ours have to listen to the shrill screams of their Clanmates as your cats slaughter us. And don't say that Icestar has given the orders not to kill," she added sharply. "You and I both know there is going to be death today."
Leaning on the boulder for support, she sent Sparrowpaw a death glare before refocusing her gaze on her first opponent, as if daring them both to argue with her.
Sparrowpaw smirked slyly.
"Oh, so I guess that boulder-smack wasn't enough of a warning, eh? She searched the blood-spattered clearing as the silver one-cat hooked yet again another one of her Clanmates. Sparrowpaw recognized them as Robinwing and she gaped. How dare she attack one of her Clannates? And after she had a fair warning? Sparrowpaw shook her head angrily, but she knew she had no time to spare.
The small she-cat unsheathed her claws and, snarling viciously, surged toward Minnowthorn, her paws picking up a sudden lightning-quick burst of speed. Leaves scattered into the air as Sparrowpaw grabbed the ThunderClan warrior by the scruff and shook her vigorously. "You will regret ever humiliating my Clan!" she screeched, pinning the she-cat down on a laden patch of moss turned silver in the moonlight. Hot rage spilled through Sparrowpaw as she slashed her claws fiercely across the silver cat's eyes. An arc of blood spurted onto her face, but Sparrowpaw simply licked it off, relishing its sweet, acrid taste. Let's hope that leaves her blind for a couple of days, she thought with a prideful snort. But, just in case it doesn't...
Sparrowpaw sank her fangs into Minnowthorn's throat with a growl. "Robinwing!" she called out. "Come help me with this one."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; April 15th, 2020 at 07:46 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

He was staggering, that was good right? Pinepuff wasn't sure he was still after her and something about a cat trying to eat you alive made your heart race. That was bad though because more and more blood was being pumped out of her body. At least she could still hit him.
Thankfully she was strong enough to with hold his paw swinging into her with out falling over but honestly Pinepuff was wanting this to be over. To not have a crazed cat trying to eat her!
Pinepuff let out a growl, mixed with a hiss. She didn't know what to call it. It was a noise she was making as she was in pain, confused and livid. Moving away for distance herself from the cabalistic warrior's face. Pinepuff attempted to get behind him and aim for his hind end. That seemed safer then getting bitten again.
Foxpudge recognized her movements as trying to flank him, and he attempted to spin on his paws to foil her plans but he lost his balance and sank to the ground, leg searing with pain to the point in which he could hardly move.

He was almost done, but.. he still tried to send a feeble swipe Pinepuff's way, too exhausted and hurt to do much beyond that.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:47 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@hxneysuckle

Icestar heard the pawsteps, but it was a moment too late. Before she could scurry out of the way, the ThunderClan leader had descended upon her, jaws latching into her shoulder. The black she-cat yowled in pain, and twisted her head around to snap her jaws at Duskstar, trying to get her off.

She threw herself onto her side, aiming to crush the smaller she-cat under her weight. Her shoulder screamed with protest, and she could feel the warm rush of blood now covering her leg. I have to ignore it. Just until this is over!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:50 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble missed the nip on the she-cat's shoulder as the warrior twisted, and the Thunderclanner pulled her leg out of the way of the other molly's snapping jaws just in time. But this caused her to become unbalanced, and she fell off of the large warrior's back, landing on her paws, now next to her. Alright, make use of what you've got. Cherrybubble thought as she now no longer had the height advantage above the other warrior. Cherrybubble had fought many cats larger than her in the past. And the best way to beat them was to tire them out with small attacks whilst dodging away from theirs. And that's what the seasoned warrior planned to do. Cherrybubble dove in for a nip at the she-cat's foreleg, knowing going for the pelt would require more force, especially to get through all that thick fur.
Dawnstripe gave a furious hiss as her jaws miss their target. This cat was really getting on her nerves, it was tough but she somehow managed to push aside her growing battle rage and tried to figure out what it was the smaller cat was planning. The dark warrior wasn't in the mood to just aimlessly amble around and chase after the molly. It took too much time and energy. So long as the blow wasn't fatal she didn't mind biding her time and striking when she was sure to land a blow. Standing here and waiting wouldn't get her far though, so when the older she-cat closed in to nip at her foreleg. Dawnstripe took the nip without flinch with a raised huge paw, long claws flashing, as she tried to swat the ThunderClan warrior over the head.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
She pulled back and ripped. A chunk of warm flesh and fur in her mouth, the first time she tasted the blood of another cat. Dogpaw stumbled back, jaw stained red with blood, but it wasn't her own. For a brief moment, through terror and shock, the large cat before her looked an awful lot like Bumblebelly. But the flicker of delusion was crashed as the reality of the situation began to sink in;

Dogpaw had ripped her mentors throat out.

Grizzlyburr stood stunned feeling that numbness swallow his body. He could only blink a few times in surprise as the world seemed to die out around him. Dogpaw. He blinked again though everything seemed to be in... slow motion. The realization on Dogpaws face.. the shrieking of warriors around him. Everything seemed so unreal. He stared wordlessly at his apprentice before he felt his legs go beneath him and he collapsed in a heap. The cold crept over him like a icy wave... the tom let out a breathless wail only blood seeping from the open wound of his throat. Than he seemed to curl up... than just like that he was gone.

I’m sorry...

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 15th, 2020, 07:59 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Grizzlyburr stood stunned feeling that numbness swallow his body. He could only blink a few times in surprise as the world seemed to die out around him. Dogpaw. He blinked again though everything seemed to be in... slow motion. The realization on Dogpaws face.. the shrieking of warriors around him. Everything seemed so unreal. He stared wordlessly at his apprentice before he felt his legs go beneath him and he collapsed in a heap. The cold crept over him like a icy wave... the tom let out a breathless wail only blood seeping from the open wound of his throat. Than he seemed to curl up... than just like that he was gone.

I’m sorry...

Dogpaw swallowed hard as she stood in the middle of the clearing. Her limp tail - oozing blood and only Starclan knew what else - hung behind her without moment as the bone was exposed. Maybe it was the pain that put her in shock? Or the fact her mentor was dead? Either way the world was cold to her senses as she stared at the lifeless body before her. Blood was on her paws and in her mouth, metaphorically and literally

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 15th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old April 15th, 2020, 07:59 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Dovepool gave a silent triumphant laugh in her head when she rolled on top of the tom, causing him to let go. This was short lived as he quickly got back on his paws and was slashing at her. The molly gave an aggravated growl but continued rolling out of his reach. Though he still got her flank with all his slashing. The Shadowclanner scrambled to her paws and snarled at the tom before leaping and aiming a blow. With any luck she would catch his fact, chest, or even shoulders.
Fishfin winced with pain as his shoulders were struck by a paw. He shook it off, pretending nothing happened. He then jumped and leapt onto Dovepool's back. Fishfin struck several more blows before attempting to slice her throat. Not enough to kill her, but enough to warn her.
Old April 15th, 2020, 08:00 PM
milk and honey

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
Cunningeye felt the pain of the cat's teeth sinking into their shoulder and stifled a yell. They kicked at Robinflight, hoping to dislodge his teeth or at least knock the air out of him.
The tortoiseshell tom tried to force a tighter grip, but the power of Cunningeye's kicks winded and dislodged him. He scrambled to the side, struggling to catch his breath. Blood trickled down from the slash in Robinflight's back; his face was framed by thinner cuts. The wound on his brow bled into his right eye, throwing off his sense of sight.

He backed up, tail curling around his side. ThunderClan was losing this battle. But as hurt as they were, they would have to keep fighting until Duskstar said otherwise. And this was their home.

Robinflight launched himself again at the Cunningeye, claws desperately raking for flesh.

frequently inactive due to adhd, pls vm me if i forgot abt something

Last edited by hal; April 15th, 2020 at 08:00 PM. Reason: spacing issue
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@hxneysuckle

Icestar heard the pawsteps, but it was a moment too late. Before she could scurry out of the way, the ThunderClan leader had descended upon her, jaws latching into her shoulder. The black she-cat yowled in pain, and twisted her head around to snap her jaws at Duskstar, trying to get her off.

She threw herself onto her side, aiming to crush the smaller she-cat under her weight. Her shoulder screamed with protest, and she could feel the warm rush of blood now covering her leg. I have to ignore it. Just until this is over!
A yowl of agony split the air. Sparrowpaw recognized it at once as Icestar, ShadowClan's huge black she-cat leader. Instantly she unhooked her bloodied claws from Minnowthorn's pelt and scrambled toward her Clan leader. Blood was welling around a nicely-aimed blow on her shoulder.
Sparrowpaw glanced up at ThunderClan's leader, who, in the apprentice's eyes, stood triumphantly over Icestar.
"You...," she breathed, her voice breaking. "This is all your fault!" Sparrowpaw's voice rang out on a sob; she worked her claws furiously into the earth, her eyes squeezing shut, her lashing tail stilling...
Then, she launched herself at Duskstar.
"Die!" she hissed, her ears folding against her skull as she breathlessly grappled the leader down. "Die, die, die!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
@hxneysuckle

Clenching her jaw in pain, she scrambled to release herself of Icestar's heavy weight. She growled and leaned upwards, shoving her muzzle into the matted black fur in hopes of taking another good bite out of the fatass's side. Wriggling, Duskstar finally managed to pull herself out from under Icestar, though not without ripping one of her claws out on a stone lodged in the ground. She hissed and spun around, though she could barely put weight on one paw.
"You've made your point, Icestar! LEAVE!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread