by gs29513
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:49 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:34 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

Honeypaw saw Bloodtooth and Sparrowpaw come and help him. They seemed to have Sootpaw under control. But Goosepaw was still there...
He leapt towards the apprentice and aimed to bowl him over.
@Slushie @Corruptly @AJtheWarr10r @SilentLamb

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:34 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

@The Cannibal

"I don't see any from where I'm at," Ashpaw squinted. "Let's just do a head count or something."

- I left -
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:36 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post
The tom paused as the opponent moved away, then watched as his opponent sent a blow at his shoulder. Instead of dodging the attack completely, Frostpaw ducked under it and swept at Fogpaw's other leg. Since the apprentice was already on three legs from attempting to attack Frostpaw, he was hoping that batting at the remaining foreleg would send Fogpaw to the ground.
Fogpaw was alerted before hand at the vibration of the tom's paws on the ground. He threw himself around the apprentice and let out a louder growl. He began to aim multiple strikes at Frostpaw's chest. "This is what you get for picking on a weaker clan!", he growled. Fogpaw was talking about Thunderclan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:39 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"You had no right to attack us. We did nothing wrong." The scarred tom meowed smoothly. He leaped up and aimed a blow at the RiverClan apprentice's head. Nobody ever said anything about killing anybody.
Sparrowpaw gave a small, satisfied chuckle. "Take your mange-ridden, slime-rat friends and leave" - she planted a mottled paw firmly on Sootpaw's head, her voice trickling from her maw like honey - "before we decide to wipe out your entire Clan."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The Warrior licked his maw as they closed in, flexing his claws as he readied himself. The second Lionstar called to attack he launched himself into the clearing.

[OPEN!]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @DarkNight ]

His eye hurt so much. He was afraid to pull his paw away, afraid to try to open it. Afraid to know if Honeypaw had managed to half-blind him.
There were cats gunning for Sootpaw. He tried to stagger to his feet to help, but Honeypaw slammed him into the dirt and he yelled in pain. Where were his fighting moves. How was he LOSING?
Snarling, he raised a paw, long claws glinting in the morning sun and aimed a brutal blow towards Honeypaw's face while lifting his back legs to pummel the other apprentice's belly and hopefully knock him away. "You'd better hope I can still see out of both my eyes when this is over!"
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
Wormbite rolled out of the way however Sagewhisker's claws ended up grazing his side. He hopped up to his paws and raised a claw to drag them down Sagewhisker's leg.
Sagewhisker hissed in pain. She lept towards him again, this time aiming to claw at his side and leg, her eyes slits. She quickly glanced around the camp, noticing that Riverclan was outnumbering them. Without taking her eyes off of the riverclan Tom, she yowled, Ashpaw, I changed my mind! Riverclan is outnumbering us, so I need you to join the battle! I don't want you to kill anyone, I just want you to chase them out of camp!

@Skye

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 23rd, 2020 at 12:41 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:42 PM
Oh boy. What've I missed.

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @DarkNight ]

His eye hurt so much. He was afraid to pull his paw away, afraid to try to open it. Afraid to know if Honeypaw had managed to half-blind him.
There were cats gunning for Sootpaw. He tried to stagger to his feet to help, but Honeypaw slammed him into the dirt and he yelled in pain. Where were his fighting moves. How was he LOSING?
Snarling, he raised a paw, long claws glinting in the morning sun and aimed a brutal blow towards Honeypaw's face while lifting his back legs to pummel the other apprentice's belly and hopefully knock him away. "You'd better hope I can still see out of both my eyes when this is over!"
"Hey, wait a minute!" Bloodtooth tried to recall the scent he was smelling. "Oh, yeah! You're that one cat who had his scent all over my brother during the Gathering!" He chuckled, remembering what Jaggedclaw had said to him. "We should have no problem taking this one down."
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:42 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"What do you mean, why was I with them?" Jaggedclaw growled. This stupid apprentice couldn't even interpret smells. "I was at camp, sleeping and acknowledging my brother's new mentorship!"
“YOU SAID ‘Wait I’m one of you!’ So your thinking your Riverclan now!” He snorted “Your a mouse brain!!”
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:44 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
{ @riverripple }

The warrior allows themselves to take a couple of the enraged ShadowClanner's scratches, sacrificing that much to the effort of leaning in for a bite to Hollowflight's neck while they were still panicked. They say nothing in return to their outcry, either.

~

{ @x ghostie }

The tabby's lips draw back in a snarl, and the wound on his muzzle gives a defiant sting. "No one gives a rat's ass, half the Clan is injured. Get in there and do something useful at least! Find any stray kits and keep them safe someplace quiet and no one can argue you didn't do enough." He was only a little bit irritated with the molly, who thought she'd be exempt from the battle because she had the same problem as everyone else. She really had to be stupid! Opening his mouth to direct Sheeplight further, the warrior freezes, the breath taken out of him entirely. His brother. His baby brother.

Nettlespark shoves the she-cat out of the way. If she wanted she could flee for all he cared, he'd tell Icestar of that later. But now, he had to get to- "Jaykit!" he shouts, blunt-forcing his way through Clanmates and enemies alike to get to the kit. They'd never had much of a relationship honestly. When Minksong gave birth to her next litter, he'd kept a respectful enough distance. But maybe it was a mistake. Hito put focus on her. s heart pounds as he tries to get to the kit.
Sheeplight was now actually groaning but at least the tom had some sense. She didn't want to give Icestar an actual reason to put any attention on her. No siree. "Do you have to yell at me? But fi--" She was cut off as Nettlespark shoved past her. Rude. Sheeplight would mock-mumble the tom under her breath before going on her own marry way of.. saving KITS. She was so wonderful with them anyway. The molly began to coo out, searching for the small beings while trying so hard to stick on the sidelines.
____
Jaykit perked his ears at the sound of his name, shuffling around in the bush which caused it to rustle. The voice sounded familiar but the tom didn't make a move.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread