Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Hound
Today 07:47 AM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:45 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 07:42 AM
3v1 Evac Volunteers!
by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 07:20 AM
Locals of WCO!
Last post by finley !!
Today 07:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Whisperwillow padded into the medicine den, she'd avoided coming in for long enough now. The smell of herbs and lingering illness made her queasy, more now that it felt like her stomach was turning. For a while now she really hadn't paid much attention to the uncomfortable feeling in her gut, figuring she just ate something bad and it would go away on its own. But it had reached the point that is was starting to worry her, sleeping was uncomfortable and she was sure she'd begun getting pudgier despite her not eating as much.
"Coyotesnarl?" She called out into the den hesitantly, nervous about bothering the medicine cat for what could be no big deal. "I've been feeling... I guess sick to my stomach for a while now, figured I should get checked out." Part of her deep down had a suspicion of the cause, but she really didn't want to believe it.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; April 29th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:01 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbot View Post

The Apprentice jumped at the sudden voice next to him, letting out a suprised gurgle. Once he registered who it was he gave the tom a soft smile. "And a medicine cat like you also needs a lot of sleep." he hummed back at the Tabby. Shuffling his paws closer to his body, he wrapped his tail around himself in order to give the Feline some more space, if he wanted to come sit closer that was.

"I couldn't sleep." he answered quietly after taking a minute or so to think about his answer. He didn't want to worry the Scarred feline of course, he was sure he was already stressed enough. But at the same time he wanted to talk to someone about what it was exactly he was feeling...and he hadn't seen Warblerpaw around anywhere. Which of course was another thing that weighed heavily on the tom's mind.

"Hey Coyotesnarl....do you get sc-er no um." he started to ask his question. Wondering if the other tom had gotten Nightmares while trying to sleep. But Honeypaw quickly stopped himself. There was no need for those question's he was just being a baby's all. They were all doing fine, he himself just had to toughen up. "Um. If I didn't touch Midnightstalkers nose...am I her Apprentice...actually actually her apprentice? Or did I mess it up?" he asked finally after thinking about what he could play off as what he was going to originally say.

“Allergies. If I could get some sleep I would.” Coyotesnarlresponded quietly giving him an awkward smile. He liked Honeypaw, more than he was willing to admit. He was hardworking but also a little ditzy. It was refreshing. Once the small apprentice had scooted in close the tom adjusted so they both were side to side. The closeness was enjoyable. The warmth.. something he’d been missing in his own den.

The tabby turned examining honey paw briefly. He looked distressed... it worried him but he also thought better than to suddenly ask him flat out what was wrong. He’d work it out of him slowly. “Mm. Had this been happening a lot recently?” his voice trailed concern radiating from him. He could relate to the lack of sleep. Exhaustion seemed to be getting to everyone lately. Sleepless nights and stuffy noses. For once he was glad to not be in the warriors den. He wouldn’t be able to handle the sneezing. “I could always run you some poppyseeds to help you sleep. It’ll knock you right out” he teased.

The silence was brief before Honeypaw spoke again- stuttering and finally quieting himself. He blinked a few times before sitting up and giving the toms shoulder a reassuring bump. “You can ask me anything.” his voice trailed, not daring to press on if he was uncomfortable. This was a new concept to him.. being the comforter instead of the comforted. Though he guessed it was actually a part of his job. “That’s what you are worried about?” he couldn’t help but chuckle in a reassuring way before letting his tail rest against his back. “Of course you are her apprentice. Those silly traditions mean very little” he said quietly. The real pressure of the situation seemed to fly over his head

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 29th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

That answer made the fur along his neck rise. "You blame yourself for what a bunch of tail-chasin' coyotes did?" he huffed, "I was there too, don't be so selfish."

As the two approached their destination, Coldsong lowered his voice, but he kept close to Brindlejaw so he could hear him just fine. "Besides, it won't do you any good wallowing over the bad things that happen to WindClan. The Clan is in a rut right now, but the only way we can get out of it is to push through it. We need someone to look up to when we're weak" he looked over at the deputy, "and that someone is you. But your lack of activity and drained-attitude is making you very unpopular right now."

Coldsong flicked his ear and dropped into a hunting crouch. "I'm not a very popular cat in the Clan either, but I still do my job and try to carry WindClan. I like to think that even if cats don't like who I am, at least they'll appreciate what I do for them."

He looked back at Brindlejaw one last time. "You're the deputy, Brindlejaw. I expect you to do the same, if not better."

"Oh, I am so sorry that I don't want to share my sorrows or guilt with you." He dryly and sarcastically responded to the tom with an eye-roll. "Yes I blame myself because they followed our scent trail to the camp. If I was more cautious about covering our tracks then probably our clanmates deaths wouldn't be on my paws." Wow, I can't believe I just admitted that out loud.

"Besides, it won't do you any good wallowing over the bad things that happen to WindClan. The Clan is in a rut right now, but the only way we can get out of it is to push through it. We need someone to look up to when we're weak...and that someone is you. But your lack of activity and drained-attitude is making you very unpopular right now."

The tortoiseshell opened and closed his mouth, looking like a fish out of water. He didn't know how to respond to that, to the cold and harsh truth that was thrown at him. He noticed the glares, the lights dimming in his clanmate's eyes. Brindlejaw just figured that they needed time to recuperate, to fix themselves. But now looking at it from a new perspective, that was the exact opposite thing that he was supposed to do. Not only has he let down Yewpaw but now his clan too. Disgust and shame curled up inside the older tom, threatening to make him puke in revulsion. Who has he become? Letting his clanmates down? Turning his back on his beloved Windclan, choosing his wallowing was more important. His throat was dry, drier than the Sahara desert. How could he have not seen this? How was Coldsong, Coldsong of all cats slapping the facts of reality at him?

"I see..." Was the only words he could utter before falling silent for the hunt.
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Reatching old show pilots

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Oddeyes slowly lifted up her head and blinked, letting her miscolored eyes adjust to the dimmer light of the den. She noticed the kit and cocked her head. "What's troublin' you, Darkkit?" @Dawneye
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy
Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Darkkit slowly curled up next to the elder, already feeling relaxed next to the older she cat “I... I need advice and some help..” she muttered, looking down at her paws, really realizing what she’d done @Pouncepaw
Old April 29th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@wren

Crescentmoon padded into the den, stomach churning. And feeling heavy.

Was she getting fat, or something? Maybe she shouldn't have eaten that rabbit earlier..

Mumbling some inaudible complaints, she turned, sighing, to the medicine cat. "Hey, Coyotesnarl, am I getting fat or is there something wrong with my stomach?" She felt.. fine. But at the same time, didn't Like tiny paws were prodding at her belly, restless.
Old April 29th, 2020, 08:24 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Rainquail
(since i never got around to it yesterday..also am using computer may not always be on this)

following his new mentor Dimtail into windclan territory, Skypaw took in a deep breath and exhailed. it smelled ...earthier...it definetly had more room. He was really starting to like this. And it wasnt so gloomy like shadowclan! bonus."ok..what were you wanting to do? "

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 29th, 2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 08:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

(( grouped the two queens together to make this easier for me <33 ))
@Socks @TeamRiverRipple

Coyotesnarl was indulging in his first meal of the day. A plump rabbit, as spring started to fatten them up he found himself eating better and better with each passing day. That’s when he heard two voices calling him from the entrance of his den. He felt sick and tired- but better equipped to deal with patients with a full belly.

“Come in.”

He recognized both felines as they came further into the den. Crescentmoon and Whisperwillow. He’d only hope both she cats needed something simple and would get out of his fur as soon as possible. He waved his tail to the two moss nests he’d just cleaned and replaced a few hours prior. “Upset stomach mh? There a possibility you are anything rotten?” he questioned Whisperwillow as he padded towards the herb store hoping for some juniper berries to be left over. Than he snorted under his breath at the second she cats comment “you pregnant or something?” the tom said turning and giving his ear a dismissive flick

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 29th, 2020, 08:46 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Moonraven ]

Asterpaw tilted his head at the lilac she-cat who came bounding over the hills to meet him. He cleared his throat before he spoke. "My name is Asterpaw," he responded. "I used to be a member of SkyClan a long time ago, before the merge with RiverClan. I became a kittypet for a short time, but that life was boring and unfulfilling. Now I'm looking to rejoin the Clans. WindClan seemed like my best option."
It was as truthful as he could put it without giving her the reason why he had left. With any luck, she wouldn't ask, and he could just leave that part out. Just thinking about it made his chest hurt.
He took a breath and offered the stranger a light smile. "If it isn't too rude of me - may I ask your name?"
Asterpaw? The leader ran the name around in her head yet was unable to pull up any information on the cat. As he went on it all came to gather. It's been a while since she heard the name SkyClan. She had forgotten long ago that there had been five clans instead of four. It looks like she had been wrong about the kittypet thing since he was one. Personally, Twilightstar didn't like the fact that he had left the hardened life of a warrior to become a kittypet. She would have rather joined a new clan then do something so ridiculous.
"I'm Twilightstar, leader of WindClan." She answers nonchalantly still very puzzled by Asterpaw. She was surprised he kept his apprentice name when he became a kittypet. "I have no problems with you joining my clan, however, I'd like to why you abandoned your warrior heritage to go live a soft life?" It was really bothering her and it honestly didn't make much sense to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfblaze View Post
Cherry was abot to leave before perking up "... I wouldn't be immediately murdered if I asked to join?" she asked half joking half serious
Ah! There we go, that was what she was waiting for. See, if Cherry had just asked that to start off Twilightstar wouldn't have had to threaten her like that. "I won't murder you, my clan could always use more cats, I can't say whoever will be stuck teaching you won't murder you for your endless chatter." The last bit was added underneath her breath. Twilightstar felt bad for this cat's future mentor. "I'm not sure what you've heard, but it's not going to be all fun and game in a clan. You'll have to learn how to hunt and fight, the code, the territory, how to get along with you're clanmates, and more." Twilightstar warned her before adding, "What about this sister you're looking for? If you join my clan you won't be able to go off on a whim to go and find her."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 29th, 2020, 09:05 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

[ @Moonraven ]

Ah, terrific. Just what he wanted her to NOT ask.
He shifted on his paws with a heavy sigh. "Not sure if you remember this, but before I left SkyClan was attacked by Dark Forest trainees. I was part of them - at first. A friend calmed me down, helped me see that I was only being used. Then I helped her flee in order to protect her. If anyone had seen me switch sides, they would have killed her.
"We ran through the rain and sheltered in an old badger's den for the night. I was planning on taking her back in the morning, but when I woke up, she was gone. I tried to find her, but when nothing turned up, I just... left. I couldn't face going back to SkyClan after what I had done - it was a cowardly decision, I know - so I lived as a rogue until some Twolegs picked me up."

He coughed to clear his throat. It was uncomfortable enough to relive these memories without some WindClan leader staring him down.
"I tried to go back once, but by then RiverClan and SkyClan had merged and I didn't really want to be a part of half a Clan, you know? So I just returned to Twolegplace. Now, I'm looking to return to Clan life. I'm tired of running and hiding."
His paws brushed at a small white flower, and then he looked back up, blue-violet eyes shining apologetically. "I'm sorry to ramble - there's no great way to tell the short version of that story without dropping several important details."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread