Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:05 AM
RiverClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:50 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 5th, 2020, 12:26 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Mousepuff listened to the anxious toms voice ears flattening to the back of his head. The boy was worrying himself over things he needn’t worry about! He was young and spry, he should be thinking about being a warrior and friendships. “Listen here sport, worms live in holes. You are a cat, you don’t belong in a hole.” with a grunt the small tom lowered himself down with a grunt beside him. Using a paw to push the mouse closer to the tom with a gentle and kind smile, he needed to set to poor guy at ease if he was going to get to the bottom of his irritation!

“Hm.” He whispered under his breath taking in the information. “Alright now hush, you seem like a smart apprentice, so I’ll give you a piece of advice here. If these apprentices or buddies of yours are gloating about their families. Who is the really insecure ones hm? A wise cat knows what a treasure family can be, but a foolish cat will put up a mask” he turned pushing the mouse again towards the apprentice.

@Starfall

The Tortoiseshell swung his head and gave the older tom a Deadpanned stare. "I'd rather live in a hole and become a worm than go two more seconds listening to all these biggots constantly argue over the stupidest things in the entire Forest." he stated in the most monotone voice he could muster. So. He continued to pace. At this point he was questioning why he was even bothering with continuing his training as a Clan Cat. Everything was burning down around him, it was like that since he got here! Why hadn't he seen the red flags before!

However his pacing stopped as Mousepuff sat himself down and pushed a mouse towards him, he hadn't even noticed it was there in the first place. Glaring down at it for a few moments before he sat himself down, he sunk his teeth in and began to eat. Ears pricking up as the Warrior began to speak. But soon after he opened his maw Blazingpaw flung his head back and let out a groan. "NO! No! You're not listening. You're not getting it. The second I got here there's been nothing but Cats overthrowing other Cats. Constant fighting over who should, and shouldn't be leader. Duskstar killed a kit. And just a day or so ago an Apprentice lost her mind because of a name she was given. This clan has been burning since I've joined and I don't know if I can take it anymore." he barked, speaking so fast that he ended up biting his tongue. Slamming his face into the ground.

"I joined thinking this place would feel like a second home and maybe I'd have a second family." he muttered into the dirt.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:45 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur really liked her and wanted to be her mate so badly, but like he didn’t think he could ask her to be his mate yet, he barely had been getting to know her but like would this be too soon? He paused,” I want to get to know you better...“ he purred
Primrosewhisper responded by nuzzling into him again, affirming that she did too. She had never had someone care for her like this, and she felt all warm and fuzzy talking to Greyfur. Like he could do no wrong. I want to keep getting to know him! A lot! The long-haired molly smoothed down her fur quickly, thumping her tail in succession. She was excited to actually have someone to look up to, to befriend, to-
To what?
Oh.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 5th, 2020, 05:57 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Fallen One ]

Softbriar appreciated the calm, playful vibe of the conversation, they'd had way too many serious discussions as of late. "It's going well for me, it's starting to feel normal." They'd been so shocked in the beginning that they half-convinced themself it was some sort of dream. They were glad Duskstar trusted they'd do well and they sure weren't gonna prove her wrong. "Were you hoping to get the position yourself when you're a little older?" A lot of the young cats liked to think to be leader or deputy was the best way to serve their clan, so Softbriar assumed Frostpaw would probably be the same.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 5th, 2020, 08:55 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Lilyleap dragged herself into the nursery and looked around. Hello she called. (OPEN)
Old June 5th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

[ehe no you're okey dokey! ]

The Apprentice skid to a stop as his mentor blocked his path. Fluffing up his fur the Tortoiseshell lashed his tail. "Listen here yo-" he barked, however was quickly cut off as Rookbreeze began to explain his life story. Closing his maw the Apprentice listened quietly, however his face was still scrunched up in anger. That was really all that showed signs of annoyance, however. The tom's shoulders relaxed, and his fur began to flatten out. No longer gripping the grass beneath him. So, he wasn't the only Rouge here? Sure felt like he was.

Blazingpaw felt a little more relaxed now, however he let out a scoff. "Let's get one thing straight. I'm not doing this for any of them. I could care less about what they think of me. I'm not here to please them." he declared. After keeping eye contact for a long time the tom finally let out a deep sigh and heavily sat himself down. "But. It makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not by myself." he muttered under his breath. "First thing you can do to help me is train me. I'm sick and tired of being an Apprentice." he barked.
Rookbreeze looked the apprentice over with a slightly confused look but nodded. He was glad to see the apprentice calm down; this whole angriness was something Rookbreeze hated to feel. “If your not doing this for them than who are you doing it for? And why?” Rookbreeze was worried he had overstepped with his question but he wanted to know what kind of cat - besides one with anger issues - he was dealing with. Rookbreeze strained to catch the words muttered under his breath but he couldn’t help but smile and beckon his apprentice. “Then training we will get! What do you already know and what would you like to work on?” Rookbreeze asked.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 5th, 2020, 12:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper responded by nuzzling into him again, affirming that she did too. She had never had someone care for her like this, and she felt all warm and fuzzy talking to Greyfur. Like he could do no wrong. I want to keep getting to know him! A lot! The long-haired molly smoothed down her fur quickly, thumping her tail in succession. She was excited to actually have someone to look up to, to befriend, to-
To what?
Oh.
Greyfur purred happily,” Why don’t you talk very much?” he asked, her voice was pretty, but frankly he couldn’t understand why she didn’t want to use her voice.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 5th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Socks

Frostpaw shook her head, honest nature getting the best of her. ”no, not at all. I’d prefer to do something... non-violent.” and she was done for. Softbriar would go rat her out to Duskstar, and she’d get in trouble again. Now more desperate, the small molly looked to the much larger one, eyes pleading. “Ohh, please don’t tell Duskstar I said that! She’d make me switch mentors , and then punish me! I just don’t like fighting!” Her voice had lowered at the last sentence, as if someone had been listening in. Frostpaw never talked about her hating to fight and such, since she lost Spottyfly to the monster that was her leader. Nobody knew about this, and she didn’t know who to trust. Battles scared her. More than anything she had seen, heard, or endured.
There was nothing but blood, hatred, and thirst for vengeance.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@chaton

It would be in understatement if Pinepuff said she was surprised. She wasn't expecting the first thing she was to hear upon entering the den be: "Hello there, Pinepuff! You're looking tired, you can make a nest next to me. I don't bite."
The large warrior blinked her green eyes, puzzled. However that was soon replaced with a playful glint. "Darling, I'm sure you could bite if you wanted." The older warrior purred moving over to sit by Buzztuft. Of course keeping some personal space between them. Wouldn't want to seem overly friendly. However a laugh followed her comment. Some fun. That's what this seemed to be. All fun and games. "Oh I'm sure, but at what price to I come in, hmm?" Pinepuff asked playfully. Why? She wasn't sure but it would keep this banter going she hoped.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:42 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@cwoudii

Bounding over to the fresh-kill pile, Sycamorerain dropped his three pieces of prey onto the pile, before turning around and waiting for Snowmist to enter the clearing as well. He had already planned to choose one of the birds she'd caught, since he knew they were a trickier catch, and wanted to show appreciation in a more... discreet form.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old June 5th, 2020, 09:50 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Birchpaw energetically burst into the warriors den, her eyes wide, "sycamorerain!" she exclaimed, "What'cha doing?" she nosily asked, her fur fluffed up to twice its normal size. She hadn't talked to the tom in a while, so she decided to change that! She felt something on her paws, so she looked down to see what it was. Turns out, there was about a dozen ants crawling on her, "Eugh! What's with all these ants?" she yowled, her pelt bristling as she hastily shook the pesky insects off of her. Taking a closer look at the den, she noticed that the ants were everywhere!
@Puddle~

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; June 5th, 2020 at 09:53 PM.
Closed Thread