War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:52 AM

Old December 11th, 2016, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Snakekit
(Gonna move them into the clearing)

Leafmist padded into camp, following Wolffur. She looked around at the hustle and bustle as everyone got ready for the journey to follow. A sharp pang of guilt still overtook her, as she knew she wouldn't be coming with them. But we need cats to stay behind anyways, and it's not like I would be much help... She turned to Wolffur, heart pounding as she remembered their conversation. I would like to see where this goes... She wasn't quite sure how she felt about the tom yet- she liked how kind and open he was, and he was definitely a nice sight for the eyes, but she didn't really know him enough yet to say that she liked him. I can see myself liking him in the future, though...

Old December 11th, 2016, 04:21 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
@Snakekit
(Gonna move them into the clearing)

Leafmist padded into camp, following Wolffur. She looked around at the hustle and bustle as everyone got ready for the journey to follow. A sharp pang of guilt still overtook her, as she knew she wouldn't be coming with them. But we need cats to stay behind anyways, and it's not like I would be much help... She turned to Wolffur, heart pounding as she remembered their conversation. I would like to see where this goes... She wasn't quite sure how she felt about the tom yet- she liked how kind and open he was, and he was definitely a nice sight for the eyes, but she didn't really know him enough yet to say that she liked him. I can see myself liking him in the future, though...
Wolffur looked over at Leafmist, his pelt hot with embarrassment. Why am I always so open! I might have ruined everything! Then a thought hit him, Should I go with them? Or.... Should I stay... He looked to the others, hoping someone could help him decide. (XD I am making an animation for it!)

Last edited by Snake; December 11th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakekit View Post
Wolffur looked over at Leafmist, his pelt hot with embarrassment. Why am I always so open! I might have ruined everything! Then a thought hit him, Should I go with them? Or.... Should I stay... He looked to the others, hoping someone could help him decide. (XD I am making an animation for it!)
(Hahah wait an animation for what? That's cool though, if I tried to animate anything it'd look awful xD)

Leafmist gave Wolffur a soft smile, her eyes shining in the sunlight. "What's wrong?" She asked him. "You seem troubled." She padded closer to him, her light ginger pelt flickering through shadows made from the branches of leaves. She looked up, seeing that almost all the leaves had fallen. Soon it'll be leafbare... As if the weather was reading her thoughts, a sudden breeze ran through the camp, blowing her fur all the wrong way. A shiver ran down her spine. "Brrr!" She huffed.

Old December 11th, 2016, 04:27 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Entering the clearing Songkit walked backwards. She was dragging the squirrel by the tail.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
(Hahah wait an animation for what? That's cool though, if I tried to animate anything it'd look awful xD)

Leafmist gave Wolffur a soft smile, her eyes shining in the sunlight. "What's wrong?" She asked him. "You seem troubled." She padded closer to him, her light ginger pelt flickering through shadows made from the branches of leaves. She looked up, seeing that almost all the leaves had fallen. Soon it'll be leafbare... As if the weather was reading her thoughts, a sudden breeze ran through the camp, blowing her fur all the wrong way. A shiver ran down her spine. "Brrr!" She huffed.
(For Leafmist and Wolffur, I should have been more specific XD)
He looked back at her, "Well... I just... I just dont know if I should, go with the others... Or if I should stay" He smiled at the last thing, "Yeah, it will be leafbare soon."

Last edited by Snake; December 11th, 2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
(For Leafmist and Wolffur, I should have been more specific XD)
He looked back at her, "Well... I just... I just dont know if I should, go with the others... Or if I should stay" He smiled at the last thing, "Yeah, it will be leafbare soon."
Leafmist nodded, sitting down next to him. "Well, I'd just do what you feel is best for the clan- if you could help out better here, then stay, or if you think you'd be more useful on the journey, then go." She paused, looking at Wolffur. "I know I'm staying, I wouldn't be very useful in the fight..."

(Cool, you'll have to show it to me when you're done!)

Last edited by Maplefur; December 11th, 2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Songkit placed the squirrel near the fresh kill pile. She shook herself as she headed back to the nursery.
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Leafmist nodded, sitting down next to him. "Well, I'd just do what you feel is best for the clan- if you could help out better here, then stay, or if you think you'd be more useful on the journey, then go." She paused, looking at Wolffur. "I know I'm staying, I wouldn't be very useful in the fight..."

(Cool, you'll have to show it to me when you're done!)
He nodded, "Well I have troubles with fighting so, I will stay" He smiled a little, "Well... It might be fun to stay... We could help apprentices, and it would be nice!"
(I will, I have to go... I have to out to eat.)
Old December 11th, 2016, 04:52 PM

Quote:
He nodded, "Well I have troubles with fighting so, I will stay" He smiled a little, "Well... It might be fun to stay... We could help apprentices, and it would be nice!"
(I will, I have to go... I have to out to eat.)
(Alrighty, have fun!)

Leafmist nodded. "You're right, it'll be like we're senior warriors while everyone's gone!" She smiled. "Plus, we'll have more free time. I wonder who Grousestar will put in charge while him and Auroraflame are gone, though?"

Old December 11th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
(Alrighty, have fun!)

Leafmist nodded. "You're right, it'll be like we're senior warriors while everyone's gone!" She smiled. "Plus, we'll have more free time. I wonder who Grousestar will put in charge while him and Auroraflame are gone, though?"
(Back!!)
He smiled, "It will be fun!" Then he thought about the other thing she said. "I am not sure... I think it will be someone that Grousestar trusts" He mewed