Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:26 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by oakcrane
Today 08:24 PM
Summer Chat Box Trivia...
by stag
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:22 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:22 PM
Background Image for...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2020, 02:18 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Blizz and the ugly ducklings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"Never!" She chirped "And! Ive been practicing my pounce! Liiiiiiiiiiike this!" As Willowkit burst out from her nest taking a wild leap at Snowfern several feathers went everywhere. She was surprisingly on track with her pounce as she aimed straight for Snowfern ready to playfully grip onto whatever part of the warrior she managed to latch onto. She had been putting a ton of effort into learning everything she could so she could show off to Snowfern for awhile and was very excited to finally being able to put it to use.

Snowfern let out a small squeak as Willowkit came flying towards her. Wow, that kit was active! She laughed a she latched onto her shoulders, "your pounce is getting really good! It might even be better than some apprentices!" she purred, beaming at Willowkit. Did she have a bit of a soft spot for the energetic ball of fluff? Maybe. Was she trying not to play too rough with her? Definitely. But was she a pushover? Hell no! She quickly shook her body around, trying to knock Willowkit off. If that worked, she would quickly reach out, grab Willowkit by the scruff, and gently place her back on the ground.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 29th, 2020, 02:38 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern let out a small squeak as Willowkit came flying towards her. Wow, that kit was active! She laughed a she latched onto her shoulders, "your pounce is getting really good! It might even be better than some apprentices!" she purred, beaming at Willowkit. Did she have a bit of a soft spot for the energetic ball of fluff? Maybe. Was she trying not to play too rough with her? Definitely. But was she a pushover? Hell no! She quickly shook her body around, trying to knock Willowkit off. If that worked, she would quickly reach out, grab Willowkit by the scruff, and gently place her back on the ground.
Willowkit gave a happy grin, she hadn't entirely expected to succeed here but her plan had panned out! And she got a good compliment, all told just what she was hoping for. She was on the top of the world! Or at least on the top of Snowfern, she gave an alarmed squeak as she started sliding off of the larger cats shoulders. She may have a plan to leap on top of Snowfern but she did not have a plan of how to stay up there. Her squeak tapered off to a giggle as she was caught and placed down. Turning to face up at the she cat she pranced in place and begged. "Snowfern! Pleeeeease teach me some battle moves! Or hunting stuff! I wanna do something!" Honestly Snowfern could tell her to run around in circles and she'd be happy to do so, Willowkit was active and ready to burn some energy!

Last edited by Rani; June 29th, 2020 at 02:39 AM.
Old June 29th, 2020, 03:24 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Willowkit gave a happy grin, she hadn't entirely expected to succeed here but her plan had panned out! And she got a good compliment, all told just what she was hoping for. She was on the top of the world! Or at least on the top of Snowfern, she gave an alarmed squeak as she started sliding off of the larger cats shoulders. She may have a plan to leap on top of Snowfern but she did not have a plan of how to stay up there. Her squeak tapered off to a giggle as she was caught and placed down. Turning to face up at the she cat she pranced in place and begged. "Snowfern! Pleeeeease teach me some battle moves! Or hunting stuff! I wanna do something!" Honestly Snowfern could tell her to run around in circles and she'd be happy to do so, Willowkit was active and ready to burn some energy!
Snowfern watched happily as Willowkit bounced around, "okay, okay!" she laughed, trying to get her to sit still for a second, even though she knew that was nearly impossible, "hmmm... how about I teach you how to play dead? It's really important to know how to do that well" she mewed, trying to make it sound a lot harder than it actually was.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 29th, 2020, 09:14 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern watched happily as Willowkit bounced around, "okay, okay!" she laughed, trying to get her to sit still for a second, even though she knew that was nearly impossible, "hmmm... how about I teach you how to play dead? It's really important to know how to do that well" she mewed, trying to make it sound a lot harder than it actually was.
.......Willowkit was pretty sure she was being punked here.... Willowkit gazed narrowed eyed at her friend for a couple of silent seconds mentally checking if she thought the larger she cat would prank her. But it was Snowfern and Snowferns stuff always seemed to pan out. Her expression lightened up and she chirped out "Ok! So I should just try and play dead and you tell me what I can do better or is there a secret warrior method of learning how to play dead?" She tried her best to put on her serious learning face gazing up and waiting for instructions but her fidgeting in place and excited twitching whiskers betrayed her mock serious expression.
Closed Thread