Today 04:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"I'm protecting my clan!" The she-cat yowled as she ran her claws down whatever flesh she could. She felt guilty but she knew she was protecting clan, if he surrenders and decides to help his freinds and family, I'll let him go but if he betrayed his family... Well I know the clan won't morn him.
Lunarpaw hissed in pain as the she cat dug her claws into his back once again, ripping through his flesh. He had never been involved in a battle before, let alone with a cat this desperate. What was she thinking, attacking her own clanmate? And what did she mean she was 'protecting her Clan?' :"What...are you...talking about?" He panted, still struggling to deattatch the she cat from himself. He was trapped. How could he get out of this- alive?
[/B]
@Nighty
Shadepaw looked around, a sneer coming onto the tom's maw. How dare these strange cats come here, saying they were going to 'liberate' RiverClan from Bucknight's rule? How dare they come here acting like they knew everything, as though they would be able to run the Clan better than Bucknight? And StarClan- StarClan was for the weak and young to believe in. Shadepaw knew that he was neither weak nor young, and he was beginning to grow more determined then ever to prove it. Any cat who even dared to say StarClan now...well, he would attack them. If they weren't for Bucknight, they were disloyal to RiverClan. And disloyal cats deserved to be punished.
(also, posted in TC)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 13th, 2016 at 05:09 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Bluepaw glanced around her in shock and horror. There were so many cats. This was her first battle, and though she was trained in it, it was hard to put her head around what was happening. All the pelts melted together, and then she felt a force upon her. She yowled as slight pain entered her body. Her bright blue eyes glared toward the attacker. She bounced up, and hissed. This tom must be the one who hurt her. He would pay for ditching Starclan. She lunged at him, claws extended, and attempted to land on his back, scratching it up when she did.
Sealpaw cried out in pain as the claws raked his body. He turned as fast as he could, bringing his paws into the other cat's jaw. Stupid Darkforest loving cat! He thought angrily. He kept his mouth shut best he could, not wanting the other cat to persuade him by voice. He had seen vocal persuasion too many times in his life, he wasn't going to take another chance.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:09 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

{Open- It’d be much appreciated if he went into a fight of some sort, or got into battle.}

The battle was worse than the tom’s greatest fears.
Oh, Sycamorebranch was not prepared for it at all. He was not prepared for anything. The whole thing seemed like an eternal, everlasting dream- was that what it was? A dream? But it seemed so real!

The brown tabby tom was shaped for peace through his inner core, but the battle was against all of that. The churning, vibrating sensation of battle was rippling through his mind. He could feel the chaos echo through his bones as if they were a personal attack themselves; he could see the darkness of malevolence overtake the clans and his own body. It was destroying him.
His once-innocent amber orbs were destroyed with each blow, each pawstrike, each clawing motion. Sounds blurred together into a slur of something he couldn’t make out. No, he couldn’t do this. No…

No wonder he hasn’t been chosen as deputy of SkyClan; no wonder he hasn’t achieved anything special. No wonder nobody knew about him. He was as cowardly as a newborn kitten- that was the problem. His heart pumped a million times a second, yearning to help protect his clan, but his muscles refused to slide an inch. The SkyClan tom was near the outskirts of the battlefield, which was why he hadn’t been attacked yet.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:10 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Nighty

A black tom glanced around the area. His instinct told him to run and get to safety, to leave the clan behind to deal with this fight without him. The clan wasn't his problem - he should look after himself above all else. That's what he had always done and always knew. He ran from anything that could possibly bring him harm.

But this time was actually different.

"Sunbreeze!" He called out, looking for the familiar beautiful orange molly. His sapphire orbs scanning the area. He was worried for the molly, she had so much to live for and didn't want to her perish in this fight. She was a mother of not only her birth kits, but also some adopted kits as well. Plus... he loved her.

"Sunbreeze!" He repeated, trying not to get sucked into a tussle with another cat as he looked for the orange and white warrior. He doubted that she was hearing his call over the sounds of the battle, but he kept trying to reach her. "Sunbreeze!" He called out again, trying to circle around the battle in hopes of finding her soon.
(we need a cat to attack them)
Sunbreeze was racing through the mass, not hesitating long enough to get hit. She lashed out every once in a while at an unfamiliar cat. She heard the cries of battle surging around her, but flattened her ears to block it out. She raced forwards now lost in the middle of the fighting cats. She stumbled on a grounded cat, tripping over the par of legs. She rolled a few tail lengths before she came to a stop, and that's when she heard him call. A rush of relief came over her when she heard him. She cambered to her paws and searched wildly for the black coated tom cat.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:13 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Lunarpaw hissed in pain as the she cat dug her claws into his back once again, ripping through his flesh. He had never been involved in a battle before, let alone with a cat this desperate. What was she thinking, attacking her own clanmate? And what did she mean she was 'protecting her Clan?' :"What...are you...talking about?" He panted, still struggling to deattatch the she cat from himself. He was trapped. How could he get out of this- alive?
[/B]
@Nighty
Shadepaw looked around, a sneer coming onto the tom's maw. How dare these strange cats come here, saying they were going to 'liberate' RiverClan from Bucknight's rule? How dare they come here acting like they knew everything, as though they would be able to run the Clan better than Bucknight? And StarClan- StarClan was for the weak and young to believe in. Shadepaw knew that he was neither weak nor young, and he was beginning to grow more determined then ever to prove it. Any cat who even dared to say StarClan now...well, he would attack them. If they weren't for Bucknight, they were disloyal to RiverClan. And disloyal cats deserved to be punished.
(also, posted in TC)
(Alright, I''ll reply later tonight)
Salmonpaw spotted the other cat from a distance. Nothing for him to do, and he looks like a heap o' trouble. She thought. The older Skyclan apprentice lunged forwards and landed before the cat. "Who's side are ya' on?" He she demanded, a bit of her Scottish accent breaking through her ruff voice. The fiery colored she cat glared at the tom with bright green hues, ready to fight if it came to it.
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:19 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Alright, I''ll reply later tonight)
Salmonpaw spotted the other cat from a distance. Nothing for him to do, and he looks like a heap o' trouble. She thought. The older Skyclan apprentice lunged forwards and landed before the cat. "Who's side are ya' on?" He she demanded, a bit of her Scottish accent breaking through her ruff voice. The fiery colored she cat glared at the tom with bright green hues, ready to fight if it came to it.
For a moment, Shadepaw stared at the apprentice calmly. "I'm on the side of our rightful leader." He mewed, his tail twitching back and forth in slight discomfort as he glanced at her. She didn't have a RiverClan scent. She was probably one of these- intruders who had come to take Bucknight from power. He couldn't believe the nerve of her, coming up to him and having the guts to speak to him. Still, he would bide his time. It would be the right thing to do for him to wait, wait for her to explain herself before he continued. "And yourself?" He asked, his voice deepening into a low growl now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:22 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post
(Sorry about the late post and I'm just gonna sorta have Skybird jump in by Halestorm cause idk what to do lmao)

Skybird's tail lashed back and forth as she listened to her group leader; Halestorm, her claws unsheathed. The senior warrior, exiled from ShadowClan, gave a slight yowl to the RiverClanners. "Think of who you fight for! StarClan or the Dark Forest!" were her words as her green eyes narrowed with almost hatred for the cats who weren't on StarClan's side. She then launched herself into battle with her hind legs, pushing off of them and leaping that high jump that gave her her warrior suffix. She didn't land on a RiverClan cat, she instead landed in the mist of fighting ones and took the chance to turn and swipe an unsheathed paw at one.
---
Nightflash rushed through the battle with wide yellow eyes, his thick muscles and large body rippling through the seemingly never-ending stream of fighting cats. The SkyClanner's ears stayed pointed upright as he was a bit scared. He had never been in a fight like this before, there had never really been the need to as there weren't other clans by SkyClan. Though, now his fighting training was really needed. He listened to the one cat on his clan's side, her prefix named after his clan. That's all he remembered. Though, her words about thinking of who you fought for gave him a bit of motivation and with a slight yowl, he slashed a clawed paw at an opposing RiverClan cat and hoped the blow struck.

(Nightflash is open lol)
( can sunpaw attack you not knowing what's going on? Or stagleap who could also attack not knowing why you where here? )

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2016, 05:34 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by narwhalgirliv
"Well I'm staying alive! My future mate is in the Dusk Syndicate, and I'm not letting him down." Her claws unsheathed as she sprinted toward Doepaw, anger flaring in her blue eyes.
Doepaw jumped to the side in alarm, her green orbs shining with emotion. "I see, but why won't you just go there?" Doepaw had no knowledge of the DS, being isolated with her clan. But she assumed it was an evil place.
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

( can sunpaw attack you not knowing what's going on? Or stagleap who could also attack not knowing why you where here? )
(Well it'd be with Nightflash, and he's a very large senior SkyClan warrior so it depends on if you want your cats to have some damage or not lol)
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post
(Sorry about the late post and I'm just gonna sorta have Skybird jump in by Halestorm cause idk what to do lmao)

Skybird's tail lashed back and forth as she listened to her group leader; Halestorm, her claws unsheathed. The senior warrior, exiled from ShadowClan, gave a slight yowl to the RiverClanners. "Think of who you fight for! StarClan or the Dark Forest!" were her words as her green eyes narrowed with almost hatred for the cats who weren't on StarClan's side. She then launched herself into battle with her hind legs, pushing off of them and leaping that high jump that gave her her warrior suffix. She didn't land on a RiverClan cat, she instead landed in the mist of fighting ones and took the chance to turn and swipe an unsheathed paw at one.
---
Nightflash rushed through the battle with wide yellow eyes, his thick muscles and large body rippling through the seemingly never-ending stream of fighting cats. The SkyClanner's ears stayed pointed upright as he was a bit scared. He had never been in a fight like this before, there had never really been the need to as there weren't other clans by SkyClan. Though, now his fighting training was really needed. He listened to the one cat on his clan's side, her prefix named after his clan. That's all he remembered. Though, her words about thinking of who you fought for gave him a bit of motivation and with a slight yowl, he slashed a clawed paw at an opposing RiverClan cat and hoped the blow struck.

(Nightflash is open lol)
[
FONT="Times New Roman"]Reedtail could see Skybird in the midst of the fighting cats. The tom's eyes narrowed, and his tail began to lash back and forth. It was obvious that the she cat was for StarClan. She was probably conspiring with the strange cats, planning to remove Bucknight from power...and he was aggravated. The russet tom began to move forwards, coming to attack her from behind, moving smoothly through the fighting cats. His eyes narrowed and he unsheathed his claws, suddenly springing through the air and aiming to pin the she cat to the ground, hoping that she wouldn't notice him until it was too late. Reedtail wasn't a killer; at least, he never had been before. He was not aiming to kill her. Reedtail's claws were out and aimed straight for the she cat's spine. At the very least, he was hoping to disable her for the moment being, that way she would be unable to fight against him or any other cat. One less StarClan supporter to worry about, He thought grimly with a small scowl on his maw as he did so.[/FONT]

Last edited by lone; December 13th, 2016 at 05:36 PM.
Closed Thread