Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 13th, 2016, 08:34 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

The kit whimpered, and crawled to Lioncry. "Yeah... B-but are you?" the kit asked.
“I-I'm fine.” Lioncry lied, then raised her head, hearing the announcement of a cat called Bucknight being declared dead. Was this cat their leader? She wasn't sure, but she sighed and wrapped her tail around Smokeykit, purring feebly.
(Sorry it be short.)
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Nightflash just watched the apprentice's flailing behavior, bewildered at how horrible she was at fighting against him. He gave a dry chuckle and just pushed a paw into Sunpaw's chest to knock her off of him. "Do all Dark Forest supporting apprentices fight this horrible?" he asked her bemusedly as he swiped another unsheathed paw at her face.
"Darkforest?"Spat sunpaw looking in disgust. "Over my dead body you darkforest rear kisser!"called the apprentice leaping at him picking up her agile side. She raked her claws down the side of his face and danced around his rear before headbutting him in the stomach, "Darkforest bee brain!"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2016, 08:40 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonypaw lunged forward, slamming Lightpaw to the ground and he snarled, "Always make sure the enemy is dead, didn't you learn anything in the first days of becoming an apprentice." The tom bared his teeth and lunged blindly, blinking away the blood that spilled from a wound on his forehead. He knew Singenight wouldn't want him fighting but he couldn't help it and snarled, sinking his teeth into the apprentice's paw.
Lightpaw jumped back in suprise, she was wrong! He wasn't dead. Suddnely he began to speak. Surprised by his harshness she scrunched up hier face. "That's crazy! You don't have to kill your enemy-" she was cut of and allowed a blood curling howl to break past her lips.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 13th, 2016, 08:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Cucumberpickle stares with pride at Almondfall," Good job Almondfall!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Mapledash took a step back. It was now time to head for the next clan. But they couldn't just leave riverclan like this, and move on like monsters. "Listen everyone!" he raised his voice, even if most of the caterwaul of the fighting and the screeching was dieing to let the silence of bucknight's death take place. "We have freed you from this plague that was bucknight, we will now leave you in peace to rebuild what you have lost. Our duty here is done, no more battle is needed. Everyone needs to work together if you wish to make riverclan strong again. he took a pause, letting the silence settle again, and to let bucknight's death be settled in everyone's mind as well as the upcomming work to rebuild what they probably destroyed on their mission.

"We will move on to the next clan tomorow, if any believers wish to come with us, we would gladly accept the help, but if you are wounded too badly, or if you are not yet trained in battle, we do not want to risk your lives. For now, rest, you need it. May starclan light your path, all of you." this was probably the longest speech he ever did, and he didn't want to do it again, it was way too stressfull, but he did great none the less. Maybe he WAS cut out to do these kind of things, with a little of practice. No kits were born leaders, after all. He stepped back to let grousestar take the lead again, he was the one in charge after all, not him. Untill Riverclan had a new leader, things would be risky in riverclan.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; December 13th, 2016 at 08:47 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

@mapledash @Duskflight @Wolf @Crow
"...You've always lied to me!" Russetswirl exclaimed, his voice almost sounding as his he was choking back a sob as he started to talk. He was sick of this, sick of absolutely everything which came out of her mouth. He'd given her a chance, but she still blew it, she still didn't take anything that he said seriously. He could give her a thousand chances, but... will she ever realize that she could be wrong? She never admits it, blames things on others... why does she do this- why won't she just realize that sometimes, cats can make the wrong choice! "You never listen to me when I say something remotely correct, and never once did you ever care about my feelings? I gave you so many chances- why won't you just take me seriously for once in your life?" The tom argued, his voice trying not to divert from the calmer, kinder tone he was using earlier- but it was just so hard to do when he'd become so frustrated with his sister. He was her own kin, and she wouldn't listen to him- narrowing his eyes, the tom stood in a rather defensive gaze as he spat- but then Grousestar attacked. With his sister cornered and himself on the outside, he only had one thing to do- speak. "Maybe I'm not right all the time, that's something correct- but you're not, either. And I'm still your brother, and it's hard not to care about every single thing you do, and the danger you're in- and you're in danger, Thornfrost!" He exclaimed, letting his tail flick over towards the other three cats, who definitely looked angered with her. "You need to surrender, and you need to accept the fact that you can be wrong- Thornfrost, I'm not letting my last sibling die, do you hear me? No way."

Shaking his head defiantly, the warrior looked towards all three of the cats opposing the deputy, and quickly rushed to get in-between them. "She's... she deserves one last chance." He whispered to them exasperatedly. Partially, he was sick of having to give her chances, but he couldn't let her die like Bucknight just did, barely commenting on the leader's loss of life when his sister's was also at stake. "Please." He couldn't let her go without mercy- she was a cat he cared about, after all.

Last edited by Fel; December 13th, 2016 at 08:50 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:45 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Lemonpaw shuddered, gazing up at the speaker. His eyes were glazed with fear, until he understood that this might mean the stop of battle.

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:46 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post
[[Ok guys this is closed now please don't reply anymore unless we're already in a rp {Maple, Wolf, Frisk, Dusk, & soon Ever} bc Thorn will soon be in 5 rps lmao so any other responses will be ignored, sorry!]]

A slight scoff marked her visage once Mapledash had finished speaking, a laugh crawling from her throat. "Of course you don't fear them. I'm sure, Starclan will save you, right? Ha! I'd like to see them try. There's no way to know whether or not they'll attack, and yet you're asking them to kill our leader? And you're from Thunderclan, is that so? Honestly, your clan will be the death of us all. But that's what you're trying to do, isn't it?" the femme asked, smirk continually plastered onto her maw. "Destroy our clan? Why, for territory? For prey?" 'To bring Starclan to the clans' was surely not the reason for all this- halfwitted belief placed in dead cats couldn't be worth this much. It must be some plot by the other clans, to take down Riverclan.

Shaking her head, a puff of wintery air exited her nostrils, forming a slight cloud as she whisked her head around to yet another conversation. These were becoming so tedious- it was like arguing with a wall! What the old tom had said was actually quite amusing, though, and the deputy couldn't help but spurt laughter from her throat. "Nursery tales? I mean, I gathered you were too old to be debating, but nursery tales? Really? Nursery tales are made to scare kits, to keep them from wandering off prematurely. Most kits know they aren't true. Considering your age..." The Chausie let the sentence lead off into midair, sure the tom would gather that she was implying he was more puerile than a kit. "How is Bucknight's existence an insult to the code, exactly? Indulge me, please. I'd love having some specific examples of times he's broken the code himself. That Starclan hasn't themselves broken, that is. oh, wait- they've broken every part of the code. Forgot- whoops." A battle with that tom should be easy, at least, seeing as he should probably be an elder by now anyway. His bones seemed to creak every time he moved, muzzle quite deeply grayed. The Thunderclan tom seemed fit enough, though, and the chance of a double-team was nothing if not worrying. She was an accomplished fighter, with her quick reflexes and intimidating size, but by no means infallible. As indicated by her multitude of battle scars, it wasn't too hard to land blows if the cat was good enough- which, although she didn't enjoy admitting it- many cats were.

The molly was getting tired already as she turned to face her brother, keeping her eyes steady on his face, glaring. "Russetswirl, you are not needed here. There is no evidence that Bucknight killed to get into his position, and as such, I will not believe it. If you would like to place your trust in rumors spread by a fake clan, go ahead. However, please, don't try to sway me. It won't work, and it's senseless to believe a cat has broken the warrior code simply because you've been told it's so. Don't be so gullible, Russetswirl- you must realize these cats are only trying to get rid of Bucknight because he's our leader. All they're trying to do is take our clan. Are you willing to let them seize your clan, little brother?" He'd always been annoying, and a bit gormless to say the least, but she'd never really known him to believe such blatant lies. Hopefully, he wouldn't go so far back on his nature as to attack her, but it seemed a possibility now. Noticing that she was basically surrounded, the deputy clenched up into a defensive position, making sure she'd be prepared for whatever attack scheme they might think up next.

It was a good thing she'd been in such a defensive posture, her body automatically curling further as a brown streak barreled into her, knocking her completely onto her side. A huff of breath escaped her mouth, and instantly the she-cat squirreled out from under the tom, pausing a moment to look at his face. Grousestar, leader of the self-proclaimed Skyclan. Breathing deeply to fill her emptied lungs, Thornfrost lunged at his side, attempting to stretch her claws downwards, hopefully lashing at his side. It brought back memories of a similar fight- although this one had been more contained, and there'd been less yowling filling the clearing. It had been the same position, though- her lunging, claws outstretched. That one had turned out perfectly, but this one she wasn't so certain about- Grousestar seemed quite strong, judging by the power with which he'd knocked her over. Besides- and this was much more worrying- three cats who she was certain disliked her were surrounding her on all sides, seemingly ready to strike. If worst came to worst, at least someone would come to her rescue... right?
(Haha, crowded?)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:47 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Minnowstream glanced up as she heard a cat call out. Bucknight is dead? She left the cat in front of her, as they were too distracted by the announcement. Good, one less fight from me. She peered around the cats, eyes finally meeting a limp form on the ground. He really is dead, then. A sense of relief went through her, though she couldn't bring it upon herself to look at Cakeless. I cannot imagine the grief Cakeless is feeling right now... While this was for the better, I would be besides myself if I lost Toothless. At the thought, the silver molly glanced around for her mate. They had been separated in the midst of the battle, despite him finding her at the beginning of it. She wanted to call out for him, but the heavy tension in the air kept her mouth shut. Where is he? He must be alright! If Minnowstream, with her less than perfect battle skills, had survived this battle, then certainly her mate had? Her gaze raked across the crowd, searching for a familiar black pelt.

Dewstorm noticed Minnowstream and padded up to her. "Are you okay?" I hadn't seen your mate anywhere during the battle" She noticed her worried gaze "But im sure he is fine...He is pretty tough after all" She gazed at the shocked cats around her. ("I wonder how many cats died or got lost during battle?") She wasn't really close to anyone and wondered if at least all the apprentices were doing all right.

Looking up at Onyx, he seemed deadly and she would be guessing the other clans would be under attacked.. ("They don't even know whats really coming...do they?") Her tail flicked hoping Minnowstream wouldn't panic too much.
Her gaze than shot to Mapledash ("Thanks alot") The announcement didn't feel to inspiring anyways hearing Mapledash's words of instructions.

Ravenwhisker (Skyclan)
Dewstorm (Riverclan) Foxrain (Shadowclan)
Leafecho (Windclan)

Last edited by Razmoose; December 13th, 2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Spottedstone stood, flinching at the wounds, but shaking them off I'm a grown warrior, these scratches mean nothing.
"I wan't to go with Skyclan, and help. I have realized my wrongs and want to repay them." He said in a soft voice, all anger had left except for himself. He had been foolish, but had realized it now. He followed starclan, and he will always. Now with Bucknight gone, he felt the courage to stand up and go off.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Closed Thread