Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:11 PM
Willowpaw's Training
by Seamrog
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:09 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:06 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 06:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 18th, 2020, 12:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: Victory Prey Social [Open to WC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

When it grew strangely quiet in camp, coyote couldn’t help but feel like something was going horribly wrong. Someone was hurt, something was on fire. It was like children, you knew they were fine when they made noise but as soon as it goes quiet you should worry. Stirred from a fever nap the time sat up within the den, stirred by curiosity and almost missing the dull white noise that would pull him into a deeper sleep.

Coyotesnarl reaches the grouping of cats, all giggly and enjoying themselves. He let out a cough riddled with exhaustion before dragging himself through the crowd. He’d slept through most of this celebration but he needed the sleep.

Finally spotting Twilightstar he thought maybe he’d hide behind her unapproachable facade and avoid the socializing, besides he needed some air. The dusty medicine den hadn’t done his fever any good. Approaching the lilac molly and completely dodging the other hunting patrol members to sit right next to her. It had taken too much energy to get out here in the first place. “Why’d you have to put the stupid celebration so damn far away” he snorted running his tongue over the side of his muzzle that wasn’t infected.

@Moonraven

Twilightstar was in the midst of licking her small wound. Her eyes lift themselves she spotted the paws coming her way. She had a bit of a quip on her tongue, but it was left hanging in suspension as soon as she looked up at Snippy. What was wrong with him? It was coming rather habitual sniffing everything that came her way. She did the same with the deputy once he had taken his seat.

"Poor old man. Are your hips and back killing you from the walk?"
Her tone was full of sarcasm those her eyes betrayed some concern.
"The camp is too small and there's not much to do there. I was thinking of doing some expansions, however, since you look even worse than usual, I'll have to find someone else to lead that." She didn't want to supervise cats at all. She could maybe get Creekdash to do it. He was young yet had a good head on his shoulders and next to Mushy and Snippy, he held the majority of her trust currently.

"You smell like ass, you never got sick when you were the medicine cat." Twilightstar mused, scowling at the tom. "You should go bother Coldamber and Snailswirl for herbs and maybe not be wandering all the way out here." Twilightstar was just making some suggestions he was the former medicine cat sooooo yeah.

"We caught chickens." She jerked her nose in the direction of the birds and feathers the new warriors were playing with. "Don't take any if you're going to throw it up. I'll have one of the new fuzzies send you some feathers, they're quite soft, old cats like soft things." After a few seconds, she got up and came back with some wildflowers, sitting down in front of the tom she begun her attempt to weave the flowers into a little collar around his neck. "They'll make you smell pretty." Sick or not, since Snippy was here she was going to amuse herself.

[WRAP UP YOUR ROLEPLAYS CLOSING THIS TOMORROW]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; August 18th, 2020 at 12:24 PM.
Old August 18th, 2020, 01:07 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

After eating his share of the meat, Dimtail walked over close to where the kits were and lay down, watching them.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:28 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl relaxed into the sweet grass with a drawn sigh. He’d hit his unfair share of luck when it had come to deputyship, a wave of disappointment in his appointment, a battle which he hadn’t been able to fully participate in, now an infection that hindered his ability to do pretty much anything. Now he wouldn’t be in charge of den building? Taking a wheezy breath as he finally settled comfortably. Though he thought things would be wrapping up right about now he’d made the effort to get out here. He’d stay until he was ready.

“Oh how funny. Need I remind you I am injured as a result of that raid and a little baby.” He grunted a defeated frown crossing his muzzle. Could you imagine getting all clawed up from a little kit? Granted.. maybe beating a kitten up would’ve been the worse alternative. That’s what you get for being the “good guy”

“Mmmph, nobody is competant enough to organize den building patrols fluff. Just give me a day and maybe I’ll work it out. I’ve also got some... herb patrols to organize.” The tom sniffles tucking his paws under his chest. “I’ll recruit someone to help me with the physical work. Otherwise I’ll see to it getting done.” he took another shaky breath and ran his tongue over his uninflected face. “That reminds me, should I extend patrols-“ He let out an explosive cough squinting his eyes shut and sucking back another breath once the fit was over. “Into shadowclan territory” he wheezed

“Clearly you never stuck around with me eh. New leaf came around and my stupid allergies would kick up” he grunted ears pinning to the side of his head. “Don’t have anything for that. And marigold wouldn’t do much now. It’ll get out of my system soon enough” He said with a gentle shake of his head.

Over the whole medicine talk the tom gently pushed his head between his paws after having extended them out to cushion a place for himself. He merely glanced over at the huddle of chicken bodies, as appetizing as they looked he couldn’t exactly stomach anything. Not tonight though. Surely twilight was right, he’d puke his guts up. He barely even noticed as twilight began to weave stupid plants around his neck until the aroma crossed his nose. There it was. Pollen. He blinked his eyes open. Oh no. The itchy eyes... the runny nose.. tilting his head back the tabby tom let out a small sneeze. Oh that wasn’t too bad... he took another breath. “Wh- WHAAAAACHO” a loud sneeze shook his entire body.

@Moonraven

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 18th, 2020, 08:35 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

At the tumultuous sneeze, the WindClan leader did leap into the air, back arched, pupils blown, and tail completely fluffed out as she land. Twilightstar stared down at Snippy with utter astonishment. She had no clue cats could sneeze like that, had he blown lung?
"You scared me half to StarClan." Twilightstar grumbled, trying to get her fur to lay flat as she proceeds to break the lovely collar she made by nipping at the stems until the collar fell to the ground in a messy heap. It completely slipped her mind that he had allergies..... how the hell had he been a med cat?
"Beaten by flowers and kittens, that sad old man." The lilac leader grinned at the thought. Her big bad grumpy deputy's weakness was flowers or rather the pollen and mini cats. WindClan had to be the worst clan to have allergies in.
Even though she was having fun making fun of Snippy, her tail swept down his back in a wordless apology. She really had forgotten about the whole allergic problem.
"You lucked out in the raid, Batglare took on Beastspark and that cat practically ripped him apart." That cat lived up to the whole deputy slayer reputation. Considering that her Snippy old man couldn't deal with kittens, Twilightstar would worry endlessly if they ever did get into a fight
. "I would have smacked the little asses or at least started yeeting them. You're too nice." So long as she didn't leave any visible bruises everything would be fine. Well, they'd have ShadowClan out of their fur for a little while now. Since they didn't have to worry about a current retaliation she wanted to make sure the clan was up for anything that might come at them in the future.
"If you're certain all your huffing and puffing won't blow our dens down, then go ahead and do it yourself." She replied about the expansion. "I don't just want the dens built up, I want a better defense around the nursery and med den at least. I love that we live in an open moor and can see any attack coming at us, but that's all we have we need to fix that." She commented, they had little to no defensive measurements, they were like Snippy's immune system during allergy season, crappy.
"Go ahead and extend the patrols into ShadowClan, send some hunting patrols if we have the territory we can use it at least for prey."
@wren

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread