Today 09:18 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:16 AM

Old August 28th, 2020, 03:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Zesty’s shelved characters

Stempaw: Stempaw is a jet-black she-cat with green eyes and a missing back left leg. She is currently unsure of her sexuality. Stempaw is working to be more friendly and outgoing. She is very stubborn and prideful, but also knows that she can’t be completely self reliant like she wants. She is very loyal and determined. She is a bit sharp-tongued, but she’s more than willing to make a friend and enjoy her time with others. Stemkit was born in Shadowclan to a family. She was the runt of the litter. She loved playing with friends and giggling, but one night her parents left the clan and took all her littermates leaving her behind. Stemkit assumed it was because she was weak and had close friends so she cut off her friends and spent the rest of her kithood obsessing over trying to be the best possible warrior and rushing to grow up. As a kit she caught her first prey, a toad. She was obsessed with practicing hunting. One day, while out hunting she chased a squirrel across the thunderpath and a car ran her back left leg over, then the twolegs got out of the car and rushed her to an emergency vet. They amputated her back left leg and fixed her. After that she was adopted by a young couple. Once she relearned how to walk decently she escaped to return to Shadowclan, this forced her to set aside her beliefs about being a fierce aggressive Shadowclan apprentice and instead realized the importance of friendship and that there are more important things in life than being a tough warrior. Former Mentor: Honeysnake (beau)
Mentor: Duskblossom (hope)
Friends: Finch (wings), Doeflame (gs29513), Hermes (soot), Grey (gs29513)
Gullpaw: Gullpaw is a light grey she-cat with darker tabby stripes and green eyes. She is currently unsure of her sexuality. Gullpaw is the reincarnation of Bubblingbee. She is for the most part rather nice, but when she gets mad, bits of Bubbingbee come out and she will insult others quite harshly. She has a petrifying fear of birds. Gullpaw as a young kit watched Coyotesnarl euthanize her brother Fizzlekit, this gave her a hatred for Coyotesnarl. As a new apprentice she was assigned to Echowind. Mother: Coldamber (Rainquail)
Brothers: Fizzletwist (Rainquail)
Cats she bullies: Windpaw (Wing), Deadpool (Moonraven)
Rival: Coyotesnarl (wren)
Mentor: Echowind (Trouble)
Friends: Beepaw (Rainquail)
_________
Salmonsong: Salmonsong is a rosy pinkish brown colored she-cat with blue eyes. She is heterosexual. Salmonsong is rather sweet and motherly. She always wants to help the kits as much as she can. She often will smother kits and apprentices a bit too much. She’s rather flirty and is always down to flirt with a tom, which is why she suspects she might be polysexual, but she was raised believing that you can only have one mate, so she instead has flings. Salmonsong was born to Honeybee as an only kit. Her father, Bigheart was killed by Lobsterbreath, who is now known as Redpaw. That left Honeybee sad and mourning but still cared for Salmonsong. As a kit, Salmonsong was rather shy and kept to herself. When she became an apprentice, her mentor helped her gain confidence while she still felt scared, she learned to pretend to be less nervous. Her mother later had two kits with her new mate, and had Goldenkit and Gingerkit. Goldenkit died early as a kit while Gingerkit moved on to become an apprentice known as Gingerpaw. Salmonsong was sad to learning a sibling died. Soon after her mother died, with an unknown death. Salmonsong eventually became a warrior. She then decided she wanted to get to know some cats so she had a fling with three cats not from Riverclan and soon had their kits. She also adopted Frostkit, who’s mother was cruel and abusive. mother: Honeybee @Zesty Mango
father: Bigheart (NPC)
grandmother: Lynxsky @Zesty Mango
Siblings: Gingerpaw (Estelle), Goldenkit (Estelle)
Former Apprentice: Duckbounce (Bread)
Apprentice: Lemonpaw (soot), Dovepaw (SorrelClaw)
Uncle: Lobsterbreathe @Zesty Mango
Friends: Deweyes (Beau)
Flings: Blackmoor (vermin), Beetleclaw (Quailsong), Gabriel (Willowfern)
Love interest: Almondbush (Siren Bliss)
Kits: Frostpaw (kieryn) (adoptive), Shellkit (Socks), Drizzlepaw (Shimm), Otterpaw (Mayflower), Waterkit (Siren Bliss), Crabkit (Pluto), Brookpaw (RainbowQuail)
________

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 28th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old August 28th, 2020, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: Zesty’s shelved characters

Ivorypaw: Ivorypaw is a light grey she-cat with a white underbelly and a few streaks of light brown in her fur. She has green eyes. She is a lesbian. Ivorypaw is a bit clingy when it comes to her father. She is quite gently and sweet. She loves to socialize with her friends and enjoy it, but she will become flustered if a tom flirts with her. She is rather gullible and will trust everyone. Ivorypaw was born a kittypet named Ivory, but her mother’s housefolks were planning to kill Ivory so her mother told her to run to the forest where she went and was found by a patrol in Thunderclan and was taken in and protected. When she first became an apprentice, she refused to go off with her mentor without her father the first time. At 11 moons old, the camp caught fire and they evacuated to Riverclan. At 12 moons old, she left Thunderclan to join Riverclan because Duskstar kept suggesting exiling her for being behind on training.
Adoptive Father: Ravenspirit (Shimm)
Friends: Lionpaw (bmkmb), Comorantglide (Beau), Firehawk (BILL.)
Former mentors: Blackmoor (vermin), Thornclaw (Cobra)
Mentor: Breezehen (Rainquail)
Basilbounce: Basilbounce is a light brown she-cat with brown eyes. She is heterosexual. Basilbounce is quite friendly and loves a good competition with friends. She has high morals and will stand up for what she believes is right and won’t back down. She gets a bit uncomfortable when flirting. Basilbounce was born in Windclan and quickly befriended Puddlepaw, Snailpaw, and Dawnpaw. The three became inseparable and were super close. They became apprentices and made new friends like Peonyspirit and Ashfeather. She loved to compete with her adoptive brother Reedpaw and her friend Peonyspirit. At 12 moons old she became a warrior. Mentor: Beaverbounce (RedHead)
Former mentor: Puffinhop (Romulus)
Best Friend: Puddlesplash (Puddle~)
Friends: Snailspark (Bread), Dawnpaw (~Lucid Dreams~), Peonyspirit (Starfall), Ashfeather (TheNyanCatMinecart)
Rival: Rosebriar (TheNyanCatMinecart)
Mother: Songbird (Shimm)
​Siblings: Reedpaw (chaton), Creekdash (Wings)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 28th, 2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old August 28th, 2020, 09:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Eveninglight is a black she-cat with a white underbelly, white paws, and white nose. She has green eyes. She is bisexual. Eveninglight is rather friendly and loves to chat with someone or go hunting with someone. She is rather close with her former mentor. She loves Skyclan and knows that if Skyclan was ever to return she’d abandon Riverclan in a heartbeat. She doesn’t like swimming or fishing, and tries to avoid it, but she’ll do it if she has to. She isn’t sure if she wants kits, but she wants to mentor an apprentice some day.
Eveninglight was born in Skyclan. As a kit she was quite smart and focused on her intellect, however; she had dreams in the Dark Forest and was scared she’d end up becoming evil, but Shinefang helped her out. When she became an apprentice to Fennelheart, she was doing well. But then Skyclan merged with Riverclan. Eveninglight’s loyalty was so strong she refused to join Riverclan and instead with the help of her friend Ravenpaw, they tried to rebuild Skyclan. After a moon, Ravenpaw left for Riverclan. She stayed out there for nine moons, before finally joining Riverclan and having to restart her training.
Former Mentor: Fennelheart @Zesty Mango, Mistfall (Hexict), Grizzlybug (Beau)
Friends: Shinefang (Charmer), Cottonstrike (Siren Bliss), Ivyshine (pluto), Deweyes (Beau), Grizzlybug (Beau), Petuniapaw (Fuzzy)
Love Interest: Dayheart (hope)
​Former Apprentice: Skunkpaw (Siren Bliss)

Old August 28th, 2020, 09:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Skunkpaw: Skunkpaw is the clingiest cat ever. He always has his tiny paws wrapped around Mountain’s leg and refusing to let go. He’s always hesitant when it comes to trying new things such as leaving camp, hunting, meeting another apprentice, speaking for himself, ya know everything. He’s very gentle, easy going, and laid back. However he is super paranoid with everyone except his mothers and littermates. He has a slight stutter, and he has a tremor in his legs which makes walking a struggle for him. He also doesn’t have a sense of taste.. He is an all black cat with a white stripe that runs down his back and onto his tail. He has blue eyes. He’s the runt of his litter. Skunkpaw was born in Shadowclan to Mountainmist and Brindlejaw, however; he never knew of Brindlejaw and actually believed he was conceived by his two mothers Mountainmist and Cloudberry. At 4 moons old, Shadowclan was raided and driven out. He believed leaving the nursery sent him to Starclan so until around 7 moons old he believed he was in Starclan. At 6 moons old he was assigned Blackswift as a mentor
Biological mother: Mountainmist (Arie)
Adoptive mother: Cloudberry (Fuzzy)
Biological father: Brindlejaw (Shimm)
Biological littermates: Minkkit (Mayflower), Cypresskit (Arie)
Other Siblings: Sugarpaw (Starfall), Deerpaw (Wings), Honeypaw (hope), Bumblepaw (Mumble)
​Mentor: Blackswift (Breadturtle)

Old August 29th, 2020, 11:45 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Rank requirements for shelved characters

Skunkpaw: none complete

Stempaw: Gathering complete, Clan Meeting complete, battle training 1, battle training 2, battle training 3, hunting 1, hunting 2, hunting 3.

Gullpaw: posts complete, Clan meeting complete, Gathering complete, battle training 1, Border patrol 1, running, Hunting 1, Sparring, Warmongers Dance, Hunting 2, Shadowclan Raid, Hunting 3.

Ivorypaw: Clan meeting complete, gathering complete, Hunting 1, Fishing, Battle training 1, Battle training 2, Patrol 1, Swimming 1, Hunting 2.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 11:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Croakingtoad is a dark brown tom with brown eyes. He is pansexual. Croakingtoad is quite brave. He sometimes does things that are slightly against the rules such as sneaking out to train on his own. He cares a lot for his brother, but gets frustrated with how over protective his brother is of him. He enjoys training on his own as he thinks it will help him improve in training. He is really claustrophobic and can’t sleep in a den anymore, visit the medicine cat’s den because it makes him have to enter a den.

Croakingtoad was born in Shadowclan and as a young kit during the Riverclan Raid on Shadowclan camp, he snuck out onto the battle field and tried to attack a warrior who being playful just play fought with him until a queen could scoop him up and get him away. As a young apprentice, Croakingtoad got captured in a cage and was kidnapped in a twoleg den, he escaped, but developed claustrophobia. Later as an older apprentice Windclan raided Shadowclan and drove them out. After that, Croakingtoad was made a warrior with his brother.

Brother: Ribbitheart (Puddle~)
Former Mentors: Pebblefall (Cloudii), Adderfang (Rani)
Mother: Frogpetal (NPC)
Father: Toadstrike (NPC)
Friends: Dreamcloud (hope), Echopaw (Wings)
______