Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Bean
Today 08:09 AM
Will you kill for me?
Last post by Mica
Today 07:31 AM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:22 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:09 AM
LF Dawnkit art
Last post by Myling
Today 06:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 02:44 PM

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozui-chan View Post
" awww she said her first word!" shadedwhisker mewed happily. " and mommy is right here. i will never leave you." (crap i just thought of a real tragic end for this but i'm not gonna do it.)
(I think you missed the name of the queen lol, also, what will be the ending that you thinked, i'm curious XD)

Leopardkit tried to rose up, but her legs were too wobbles, then, the she-kit tried to say another word, but the only thing that the other cats can hear is a random meow, that mean nothing, then, she felt the cold breeze again, and Leopardkit felt hunger.
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:50 PM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
(I think you missed the name of the queen lol, also, what will be the ending that you thinked, i'm curious XD)

Leopardkit tried to rose up, but her legs were too wobbles, then, the she-kit tried to say another word, but the only thing that the other cats can hear is a random meow, that mean nothing, then, she felt the cold breeze again, and Leopardkit felt hunger.
"are you hungry leopardkit?" she asked not knowing if the kit could respond. but trying to find out anyway. her tail curled closer around the kit when she felt the cold draft

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
"are you hungry leopardkit?" she asked not knowing if the kit could respond. but trying to find out anyway. her tail curled closer around the kit when she felt the cold draft
Leopardkit tried to talk again ''Ya-y-ye'' obviously it was still hard to she say a word.
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:56 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
Leopardkit tried to talk again ''Ya-y-ye'' obviously it was still hard to she say a word.
fadedwhisker curled her closer to the warmth of her stomach (cause ya know she only one day old and can't eat solid food yet.)

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:06 PM

Quote:
fadedwhisker curled her closer to the warmth of her stomach (cause ya know she only one day old and can't eat solid food yet.)
After drinking the milk, the she-kit felt stew, and tried to walk again, but like the other time, she failed and fall in Fadedwhisker's tail.
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:08 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
After drinking the milk, the she-kit felt stew, and tried to walk again, but like the other time, she failed and fall in Fadedwhisker's tail.
"leopardkit you will be able to walk soon enough. just keep practicing."

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
"leopardkit you will be able to walk soon enough. just keep practicing."
Hearing the gentle words of the mother, Leopardkit tried to walk again, she got to stand, but then, she failed again, ''mommy, walk'' she mewed the only words that she learned.
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

RisingKit simply scoffed in response to his ridiculous comments. She rolled her eyes, rocking back on her haunches and bringing her right forepaw to her mouth. She drew her rough tongue along her paw, offering the impression that she was careless. His voice was calm, and his actions were angry. She easily figured out he was angry, and judging by his tone, she believed he was doing his best to remain from raising his voice. She smirked at him, being showered in his sharp glare in which she welcomed.

``Mm,`` She mumbled, setting her paw back onto the ground. ``As if she would fake death,`` RisingKit shot back, her own voice light with arrogance. If the limp leader was, in fact, living, her flanks would be rising. Nobody could hold their breath that long. Besides, the former leader would've been attacked at any signs of life. BlazingNight was smarter than that.

RisingKit has lived beneath the evil leaders since birth. All she's known since birth was BlazingNight, making it difficult for her to adjust to the change of Clan life. The Evil Era has run for eighteen moons, and she had been born about six moons ago. She had yet to approve of their new leader - TimberStar, was it? Where was he when the Clans were taken over? Basking in the sun? Point is, she highly disapproved of the high-ranks.

``RisingKit,`` She introduced herself, her eyes ablaze with interest. She had to tilt her chin upwards slightly in order to gaze at him, but not by much. He had a lithe build, with convinced her he mastered in speed, but she had the strength. Together, they could create a dangerous duo. Against each other, their battle could last for ages. Perhaps she could become close to him, and they could be the most feared warriors in all the Clans! ``You are?``
Sootkit twiched his wiskers as risingkit asked his name, the young tom took a few seconds to think about it before he opned his maw "My name's sootkit..." he said coldly, annoyed with the fact that the molly barely listned to a word he was saying earlier. The dark, smokey, grey kit turned his golden gaze back to the now dead leader "You never know, she could've been playing dead so she could suprise attack the Skyclan leader." He snorted as he sat himself down as rubbed his front left paw against his face.
Sootkit looked at his new companion with a questioning gaze "So, you're loyal to the Dusk syndacite cats? You won't become a good warrior that way." He stated matter-of-factly a she neatly wrapped his tail around his paws. The soon to be apprentice looked around the clearing, anger danced in his golden orbs as he saw his clanmates injured, some dead "It's their faults that so many of my clanmates are dead." He spat, anger boiled in his belly as he thought of all the cats who killed their own kin, even those who killed their own clanmates.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:17 PM
spy of the sound village

Quote:
Hearing the gentle words of the mother, Leopardkit tried to walk again, she got to stand, but then, she failed again, ''mommy, walk'' she mewed the only words that she learned.
fadedwhisker got up and walked a couple tail lengths away then sat down watching her kit.

Old December 17th, 2016, 03:21 PM

Quote:
fadedwhisker got up and walked a couple tail lengths away then sat down watching her kit.
She tried to walk, after much failures, she finally walked but still with difficulty.
Closed Thread