Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Fawn
Today 01:46 AM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old December 21st, 2016, 12:00 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StormClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapplePelt View Post
DapplePelt, ate the poppy seeds and then cat mint, GreyPool stood next to JayWind, "Heh, so she was right about red cough,she said she caught it from rouges, or maybe thorn," GreyPool hated thorn, he hated rouges, but he could not say anything because he was found in a forest and manycats thought he was a rouge.
"Graypool, Tigerpaw, out of the den," Jaywind snapped. "I don't want any of you catching it, especially you, Tigerpaw." Tigerpaw start to protest but Jaywind cut her off. "You already have whitecough. I don't need you any more ill." He shiffled the two cats out of the den.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:04 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"J-j-Jaywind what should I do! Should I make sure no one else has caught it?!" Tangle mewed nervously, I let all those cats see Dappledpelt, are they going to get sick too!?
"You didn't know, Tanglepaw," Jaywind sighed. "Just make sure no one else come in ok? And give everyone tansy, just in case."
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:04 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Horn sat at the edge of his camp,eating a mouse,watching the commotion happen near the Medicine den,he snickered

Flashfoot called into the den,"I feel fine!" He looked at Pumpkinpaw,"You okay?"

You know you want to....
Old December 21st, 2016, 01:42 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
Horn sat at the edge of his camp,eating a mouse,watching the commotion happen near the Medicine den,he snickered

Flashfoot called into the den,"I feel fine!" He looked at Pumpkinpaw,"You okay?"
"Yeah," she looked at her paws, "I hope she gets better, shes my only family. (This is where you tell her that Dapplepelt is actually her sister)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:09 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw

Burrowpaw perked his ears up. "Huh?" He raced out of the den and went to look down at the camp. He saw the med cats by the den. He went down to camp and ran iver to them with wide eyes. "W.. what happened?" He gasped. @FoxyFanGirl

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:31 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Burrowpaw perked his ears up. "Huh?" He raced out of the den and went to look down at the camp. He saw the med cats by the den. He went down to camp and ran iver to them with wide eyes. "W.. what happened?" He gasped. @FoxyFanGirl
Tigerpaw met his eyes. "Dapplepelt has redcough," she choked out. "I don't think Jaywind thinks he can do anything."
Old December 21st, 2016, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Tigerpaw met his eyes. "Dapplepelt has redcough," she choked out. "I don't think Jaywind thinks he can do anything."
Burrowpaw glanced around camp. "Hmm," He murmured. "I don't know if I have anything. Let e ask Redclaw, who was the first Medicine Cat in StormClan." He waved his tail. "I'll be back soon. Hmm... Try giving her a lot of CatMint? I'm not sure, that herb just cures GreenCough, so maybe it would help RedCough, too?" He waved his tail, and padded off. He went up to StarClan and looked around for RedClaw. He found the cat grooming himself. He padded over to the tom and asked, "Hey, Dapplepelt has a major sickness called 'redcough'! Do you have the herbs to cure it?" Redclaw looked at Burrowpaw and sniffed. "Well," He murmured, "I guess I do have this herb..." He looked around in his den which was beside him.

Old December 21st, 2016, 06:55 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Burrowpaw glanced around camp. "Hmm," He murmured. "I don't know if I have anything. Let e ask Redclaw, who was the first Medicine Cat in StormClan." He waved his tail. "I'll be back soon. Hmm... Try giving her a lot of CatMint? I'm not sure, that herb just cures GreenCough, so maybe it would help RedCough, too?" He waved his tail, and padded off. He went up to StarClan and looked around for RedClaw. He found the cat grooming himself. He padded over to the tom and asked, "Hey, Dapplepelt has a major sickness called 'redcough'! Do you have the herbs to cure it?" Redclaw looked at Burrowpaw and sniffed. "Well," He murmured, "I guess I do have this herb..." He looked around in his den which was beside him.
Tigerpaw looked at Burrowpaw, finally noticing the stars in his fur. "Wait," she stammered. "You're DEAD?!? Like, you're in Starclan? How am I seeing you? I- what-" She puzzled over this for a moment.
Old December 21st, 2016, 08:08 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

"Yeah,heheheh" he scratched the back of his head,"Funny story,Dapplepelt is your Sister," he told her

You know you want to....
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
Tigerpaw looked at Burrowpaw, finally noticing the stars in his fur. "Wait," she stammered. "You're DEAD?!? Like, you're in Starclan? How am I seeing you? I- what-" She puzzled over this for a moment.
Burrowpaw grabbed the herb RedClaw gave him and pelted back to StormClan camp. He heard what Tigerpaw said before he had left. "Er," He murmured, "I am the bast medicine cat apprentice. I died by breathing in fire smoke. I was out collecting herbs and... There was fire smoke somewhere nearby. Luckily, I got the herbs back to camp before I died. And, I am in StarClan. I help sick cats sometimes..." He paused, setting down the herb. "Here," He said, "This might cure Dapplepelt's sickness... I'm not sure what it's name is, and I am not positive it it will cure it all the way or at all." He curled his tail around his paws. "If it doesn't do anything, I can think of something else, maybe... We just can't lose Dapplepelt." He blinked, frowning. I hope she's going to be alright.