Today 05:13 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:12 PM

Old February 12th, 2021, 08:50 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default You're Ravenpaw, too?!

Ravenpaw wanted sand! But she couldn't seem to find any, anywhere. Was it possible to get lost in StarClan? Was she lost in StarClan? She couldn't find the beach with the pinchy red sand spiders and saaaand! She wanted sand! "Sand, sand, sandy sandy sand saaaaaaand!" She started saying the word out loud in a singsongy way, her favorite way! Because it involved SAND!

As the molly bounced along, her eyes caught the sight of another cat in the distance. Maybe they could help her find sand! "HIIII!" she called out, hoping the cat heard her very loud shout. @bmkmb

(sorry, didn't know what to write lol)
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 12th, 2021, 09:25 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: You're Ravenpaw, too?!

// @Phoenix Fall — [No worries!]

The sleek-furred black molly looked down at the river. She'd met Cricketpaw around this place. It was secluded and peaceful—away from the older dead who thought is was their duty to yammer about 'back in their day' and away from the hyperactive kittens who didn't quite grasp the concept of death.

Any semblance of tranquility shattered when she heard the word 'sand'. And then again, and again, and again. Rather irritated now, Ravenpaw turned towards the newcomer. If she recalled correctly from occasionally watching the lives of various riverdwellers, the feline had been killed by a badger, but more importantly, the two shared the same prefix, the same rank, and thereby, the same name.

"Hello," Ravenpaw greeted pointedly. "Do you mind not screaming? You're loud enough that the dead are—quite literally—turning in their graves. We still have eardrums, you know."
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; February 12th, 2021 at 09:25 AM.
Old February 12th, 2021, 11:19 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Oh, she did want to talk! Maybe about sand? Ravenpaw ran towards her. She didn't really know what she was talking about, the dead turning over in their nests or something. She knew it didn't mean sand, though. "We do have eardrums? What are eardrums?" She stared for a second, the started speaking again.

"What's your name?" she asked. "Do you like sand? Do you know where any sand is? I like sand! Sand is awesome! Don't you love sand?" She started bouncing on her feet, because sand just made her happy! She couldn't imagine not liking sand. Sand was awesome. Sand was always there. And sand was... sand! @bmkmb

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 12th, 2021, 11:42 AM
darkness begets light.

// @Phoenix Fall

It was official: Ravenpaw finally met someone that she genuinely despised in paradise. How utterly paradoxical. She glared at the ever-bouncy apprentice and opened her maw to answer the question about ears, but decided against it for two reasons. Firstly, she doubted that it riverdweller would understand the explanation, and secondly, she was already yowling about something completely different.

"No, I don't like sand," Ravenpaw replied, purposely stating the opposite of what the other feline likely expected. She also purposely ignored the question about her name. If she was lucky, the apprentice wouldn't notice that.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 12th, 2021, 11:57 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Sand. Sand, sand, sand. Ravenpaw loved sand! She hoped the other cat liked sand! Well, of course she would. All cats liked sand! She couldn't remember a single time she met a cat that didn't like sand. She'd met a badger that didn't like sand, but not any cats! And that was why she was completely unprepared for the answer she received.

"WHAT?" she exclaimed. She didn't like sand! So many questions were going through her mind. How could she not like sand? Why did she not like sand? What about sand did she not like? When did she start not liking sand? Who didn't like sand? "You don't like sand?!" @bmkmb

Old February 12th, 2021, 12:19 PM
darkness begets light.

// @Phoenix Fall

"Of course I don't like sand," Ravenpaw confirmed. "Sand is an irritant! It gets in your fur, on your tongue, ruins your balance, itches on the skin, and kicks up like dust." She smiled sweetly. "Why should I like sand? It's never done anything good."

A riverdweller she might be, but she'd been born in the copse, not against some beach. The majority of her life she'd spent wandering the forest and the rocky stream. Ravenpaw despised sand for reasons she'd already mentioned above, and being dead wasn't about to change those opinions.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 12th, 2021, 02:24 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Ravenpaw was shocked. How dare she say that- that sand wasn't good?! Sand was amazing! It wasn't an irriland or whatever the word was! It didn't get stuck in your fur or on your tongue! And sand had done many things! It made her happy! She stopped bouncing, and decided she didn't like this cat one bit!

"Sand is the best!" she argued, her green eyes narrowing. She didn't get angry often, but when she did, it was for a very good (bad) reason. Like someone saying stuff about sand that was most certainly not true! @bmkmb

Old February 19th, 2021, 11:42 AM
darkness begets light.

// @Phoenix Fall

How amusing… how adorable. She usually wasn't this cynical—in fact, this was the first time she'd ever provoked someone in such a rude manner, but she'd been on edge for a while before her broken counterpart appeared, and the other molly basically forced her into it. "Are you sure you're supposed to be an apprentice?" Ravenpaw questioned. The feline stuck out her tongue—a kittish reaction, sure, but she was dead, and the only cat who could judge her probably wasn't competent enough to tell anyone. "Sand is the worst~" she meowed back in a sing-song voice.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; February 19th, 2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old February 19th, 2021, 03:30 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Well, this other cat really wasn't nice. She didn't like not-nice cats. Of course she was supposed to be an apprentice! What else would she be, a kit? She didn't even act like one! At least, she thought she didn't. "Of course I'm supposed to be a sandprentice! I mean, apprentice!" She didn't know why her tongue replaced words with the best word ever! Sand was the best word ever! But sometimes she had to say other words. That was the no-good part. She didn't like that part. Why couldn't sand be the only word?! "Hey!" Sand was not the worst! And sticking out your tongue was another no-good thing! @bmkmb

Old February 23rd, 2021, 02:07 PM
darkness begets light.

// @Phoenix Fall

She should really stop provoking her not-quite-decent-enough-to-be-a-clone, Ravenpaw noted bluntly, but the apprentice was the first cat in a very long while to make her laugh… albeit not in a good way. Being dead was seriously boring. Most used it as a time to repent. This molly, however? She used it as a time to do what she'd never had the chance to do in life: grow a backbone; though, the cynicism was certainly uncounted for, not to mention unrequited.

"So you like sand," the sleek-furred feline restated. She scrutinized the other riverdweller, somewhat relieved that they were very far from the beaches to the east. It would take some time before they came across any of that irritable substance. "What else do you like? Or… would you rather have an infinite supply of sand, or would you rather never see sand again but have anything else that you would ever want?"

Drastic much? Definitely. But it was the final test to see just how obsessed with sand her super-obviously-not-a-clone was.
Have a wonderful day!