Last post by leopardheart00
Today 04:58 PM

Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:45 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Demons and Angels. [Private!]

[ @Angell ]

Rolen sat at his tall cabin. The birds chirped around the edge of his house, with a few red-bellied birds resting on his porch. A few seeds appeared in front of them, and they came from a small bag. Bright eyes, sharp ears, and a big grin, Rolen was looking at nature. He loved nature. It was so big to him! He wanted to support it as much as he could. It was the least he could do. Nothing could make him stressed out, so he didn't need to bring out his angel form to beat down somebody. Nobody came towards these lands. He fiercely protected them. If somebody did come here to hurt the nature surrounding the area, they wouldn't come back. "Time to tend to the small wolves that live out by the trees," Rolen mumbled to himself. He didn't talk much, there wasn't anyone to talk to. With a backpack full of small homemade snacks for the wolves, he went out. It wasn't too far away from his house.

see you around wco <3
Old March 22nd, 2021, 04:00 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: Demons and Angels. [Private!]

( @Bumblebee oh boy here we go again, tRAUMATIZING ROLENNNN )

And today.. it was a new forest. New place to be harassed. Yayy. The demons seemed endless, always challenging him. Oh, the life of a renowned demon hunter. Who, himself, was in fact a demon. But of course, he never needed to show it. Flicking his snow-white wolf ears, he listened. Absolutely.. quiet. Hmm. Oh, how it fit the mood. Little blue sparks flew as he shifted into his wolf form. Maybe he'd go find some wolves or something.. after all, the blood pouring from his neck wound would certainly make any unsuspecting animal welcome him with open arms..

( *insert blazey finding the wolves here-* )

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; March 22nd, 2021 at 04:01 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 08:31 PM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell View Post
( @Bumblebee oh boy here we go again, tRAUMATIZING ROLENNNN )

And today.. it was a new forest. A new place to be harassed. Yayy. The demons seemed endless, always challenging him. Oh, the life of a renowned demon hunter. Who, himself, was in fact a demon. But of course, he never needed to show it. Flicking his snow-white wolf ears, he listened. Absolutely.. quiet. Hmm. Oh, how it fits the mood. Little blue sparks flew as he shifted into his wolf form. Maybe he'd go find some wolves or something.. after all, the blood pouring from his neck wound would certainly make any unsuspecting animal welcome him with open arms...

( *insert blazey finding the wolves here-* )
{WOO BOY
HERE WE GOOOOO]

Rolen saw the white wolf join the pack. He fed the other wolves, which took the food eagerly. The bag he had was placed on the ground and his wings came out of him. "White wolves aren't native to this area. Change back to your form now. I will not ask again. Change. " His giant white wings stretched towards the sky, and they were huge. Appromixey two feet high and one foot wide, and his shirt was ripped in the back. Rolen's eyes were a bright white. The other wolves ran away towards the forest. A grin appeared on his smile. "If you don't change back, I will throw you out of this forest. I am the swore protector of these lands."

see you around wco <3
Old March 23rd, 2021, 10:45 AM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post

{WOO BOY
HERE WE GOOOOO]

Rolen saw the white wolf join the pack. He fed the other wolves, which took the food eagerly. The bag he had was placed on the ground and his wings came out of him. "White wolves aren't native to this area. Change back to your form now. I will not ask again. Change. " His giant white wings stretched towards the sky, and they were huge. Appromixey two feet high and one foot wide, and his shirt was ripped in the back. Rolen's eyes were a bright white. The other wolves ran away towards the forest. A grin appeared on his smile. "If you don't change back, I will throw you out of this forest. I am the swore protector of these lands."
Ugh. Angels. Thought they were so high and mighty. What a bore.. The white wolf feigned fear, but it sure seemed real enough. Whimpering and backing up towards the forest, tail between his legs. God, how humiliating. Feigning fear as a wolf was so.. annoying. But, it had to be done. He sure seemed like a wolf. Even was he was.. well, visibly bleeding from the neck. It didn't hurt, of course. Why would it? Blaze never.. really felt pain anymore. So it didn't matter. But if he managed to convince this stupid angel, which he would, then maybe he could kill the angel in their sleep. Heh. That'd sure be fun.

Baby, my phone!

Old March 23rd, 2021, 10:56 AM
loving my goddess <33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell View Post

Ugh. Angels. Thought they were so high and mighty. What a bore... The white wolf feigned fear, but it sure seemed real enough. Whimpering and backing up towards the forest, tail between his legs. God, how humiliating. Feigning fear as a wolf was so.. annoying. But, it had to be done. He sure seemed like a wolf. Even as he was.. well, visibly bleeding from the neck. It didn't hurt, of course. Why would it? Blaze never.. really felt pain anymore. So it didn't matter. But if he managed to convince this stupid angel, which he would, then maybe he could kill the angel in their sleep. Heh. That'd sure be fun.
Rolen's expression turned into a concerned one. He retraced his wings and kneeled down towards the wolf. "Hey, hey... It's okay, I didn't mean to scare you. I...I..." He took a deep breath. The bag of food was still sitting right beside him, so he took the bag. A handful of food appeared in front of the wolf. "Just take some, okay? You must be lost then. I'll bring you back up north." A quick look at his neck told him that he needed to be tended to. "I'll fix up your neck as well. Don't worry about a thing, okay?" Rolen looked over at his house, which wasn't too far away from their current location.

see you around wco <3