Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:35 PM
The Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by constellation
Today 03:32 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by glitch
Today 03:28 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by glitch
Today 03:27 PM

Old February 1st, 2017, 05:00 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Flamingarrow watched carefully. He admired the courage Burstpaw had in his constant attempts to master the complex moves. These were indeed hard, sometimes even for warriors, so he couldn't blame Burstpaw for falling on his side the first time e had attempted a flip. As he watched the apprentice try again he really thought he would have it this time. He thought too soon though as he watched the apprentice tumble back down to the ground. He winced, knowing that had to have hurt, and surely it wasn't helping his side. He was about to check on him when Burstpaw began asking questions. He was surprised. Burstpaw must have been tougher than he expected. "I-i think so." he said, still stunned that he hadn't yelped, cried out or anything. He wasn't even sure that he could take a fall and tumble like that without letting out some of his pain. "I think what we need to try is starting your spin earlier. When you take off and get into the air, act like you're going to do a 180 turn. It'll give you some extra spin and should make you go faster." He said thinking about a good way to do it. "If that doesn't work, then I have another idea that could help. But we'll deal with that if it comes to it."
Burstpaw tilted his head, but understood what his mentor was saying. So I need to start the spin earlier. That makes sense. "A one eighty degree turn... Ok then." He could understand what Flamingarrow wanted him to do, but it seemed harder than his mentor had given it to be. He'd tried to start the flip as early as possible, but apparently that wasn't enough. I'll just have to try harder, I guess. Try and rotate as I'm pushing off, like he'd said. The apprentice was more nervous now than before, for he really didn't want to hurt himself again. Though he hadn't shown it much, his most recent fall had actually really pained him, and that was definitely something he didnt want to repeat.

Burstpaw again backed up, then crouched down. He put an immense amount of focus into his leap, doing his best to calculate how it would turn out. I have to get the flip, yes, but there's also the landing and other variables... He shook his head, clearing his thoughts. With that attitude, he'd get nowhere. Without giving himself another moment to discourage himself, the orange tom flung his body up into the air, immediately trying to do a one eighty turn. It seemed to he working, for already he'd gotten farther through the rotation than last time, and his spirits soared. I'm doing it! Hooray!

But his victory was short-lived. Now, Burstpaw had gotten the turning correctly, throwing out his paws at the right time and such, but he'd been so wrapped up in the turning part that he'd forgotten he had to land. Suddenly the ground was upon him, and by the time he realized he didn't know how to land properly, it was too late. This fall wasn't as bad as the one before, as he'd ended up on his paws, bit none of the shock was absorbed. He squinted his eyes as pain flourished throughout his body, only opening them again when it had mostly died down. "Ta-Da," He said, managing a weak smile.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:07 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
(For me and a friend of mine)
The dark brown tom padded around unsure of of where he was. His amber eyes moved one way to another looking for where he came from. "Seems im already lost" the time growled as he kept padding looking around.
Nightflame was resting on the branch of a young oak, her forepaws dangling as she flicked her black tail softly. Birdsong filled her ears and she smiled to herself, loving the scenery, loving her territory, loving her home. She was taking note of the beautiful sounds and views on her mind until a distracting, disgusting and alarming scent hit her nostrils. Nightflame hissed as she recognized the stench of an outsider, a tom; she quietly slid down the tree, her ears pricked as she hoped that the stranger wouldn't see her.
Luckily for her, the wind was pointing towards him, not her. The black warrior slunk forward, hiding in a bush before she pounced on the tom and pinned him down, her claws digging into his shoulders as she took him by surprise.

Last edited by NightflameWC; February 1st, 2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:34 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightflameWC View Post
Nightflame was resting on the branch of a young oak, her forepaws dangling as she flicked her black tail softly. Birdsong filled her ears and she smiled to herself, loving the scenery, loving her territory, loving her home.

She was taking note of the beautiful sounds and views on her mind until a distracting, disgusting and alarming scent hit her nostrils. Nightflame hissed as she recognized the stench of an outsider, a tom; she quietly slid down the tree, her ears pricked as she hoped that the stranger wouldn't see her.

Luckily for her, the wind was pointing towards him, not her. The black warrior slunk forward, hiding in a bush before she pounced on the tom and pinned him down, her claws digging into his shoulders as she took him by surprise.
tree yowled in suprised and clawed her muzzle then kicked her off and got up barring his teeth in a snarl his tail lashing as his amber eyes looked at her. the dark brown tom hissed at her but he didnt move waiting to see what she did next.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:39 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
tree yowled in suprised and clawed her muzzle then kicked her off and got up barring his teeth in a snarl his tail lashing as his amber eyes looked at her. the dark brown tom hissed at her but he didnt move waiting to see what she did next.
Nightflame was bristling, her long tail lashing and her amber eyes blazing with anger as she faced the tom. Her claws dug into the snow below, whisps of cold breath leaving her mouth as she breathed hastily. This pathetic excuse of a cat was invading ThunderClan territory! And he was quite strong... Nightflame would put up a fight if she had to, but for once she was in a perfectly good physical state and she didn't feel like risking it just yet. She bared her sharp white teeth, arching her prickling back threateningly. "What are you doing in ThunderClan territory?" The warrior demanded, a deep growl escaping her throat.
Old February 1st, 2017, 05:58 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Nightflame was bristling, her long tail lashing and her amber eyes blazing with anger as she faced the tom. Her claws dug into the snow below, whisps of cold breath leaving her mouth as she breathed hastily. This pathetic excuse of a cat was invading ThunderClan territory! And he was quite strong... Nightflame would put up a fight if she had to, but for once she was in a perfectly good physical state and she didn't feel like risking it just yet. She bared her sharp white teeth, arching her prickling back threateningly. "What are you doing in ThunderClan territory?" The warrior demanded, a deep growl escaping her throat.
"thunderclan territory thats why i dont reckonize tis place" he murmured then looked at her his gaze was calm as he sat and looked at curling his tail around his paws as he looked at her "names tree what is yours?" he asked as he licekd his paws and swiped it across his own ear cleaning it

Old February 1st, 2017, 06:12 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
"thunderclan territory thats why i dont reckonize tis place" he murmured then looked at her his gaze was calm as he sat and looked at curling his tail around his paws as he looked at her "names tree what is yours?" he asked as he licekd his paws and swiped it across his own ear cleaning it
Nightflame stifled a mrrow of laughter and twitched her whiskers, trying her best to glare at the tom. It worked. "You are intruding ThunderClan territory and I'm about to slit your throat... However you ask me my name and start grooming yourself?" She lashed her tail, amber eyes blinking in confusion. "Now I'm certain that you are nothing but a pathetic excuse for a cat." Her claws were still unsheathed, digging into the white snow below.
Old February 1st, 2017, 06:33 PM
the skeleton girl

Quote:
Nightflame stifled a mrrow of laughter and twitched her whiskers, trying her best to glare at the tom. It worked. "You are intruding ThunderClan territory and I'm about to slit your throat... However you ask me my name and start grooming yourself?" She lashed her tail, amber eyes blinking in confusion. "Now I'm certain that you are nothing but a pathetic excuse for a cat." Her claws were still unsheathed, digging into the white snow below.
he looked up at her staying calm though his claws where flexing as if waiting to strike "not every cat fights all the time especually when they didnt know about crossing the borders" he meowed his ears twitched a bit his gaze was hard and cold as he looked at him yet he still didnt move. he went back to grooming himself but looked up know and then at the cat he was curious about her but he didnt show it.

Last edited by cute skeleton; February 1st, 2017 at 06:34 PM.
Old February 1st, 2017, 06:45 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
he looked up at her staying calm though his claws where flexing as if waiting to strike "not every cat fights all the time especually when they didnt know about crossing the borders" he meowed his ears twitched a bit his gaze was hard and cold as he looked at him yet he still didnt move. he went back to grooming himself but looked up know and then at the cat he was curious about her but he didnt show it.
Nightflame took a few steps closer to the cat, her amber eyes slits. "It's Nightflame," she meowed reclutantly. "Now go. We ThunderClan cats don't need a loner skitting around in our forest." She was still bristling, her pawpads cold as they pressed against the snow. This was the first cat that actually tried to mantain a conversation with her, but he was still an outsider.
Old February 1st, 2017, 06:59 PM
the skeleton girl

(I gtg for the night good night)

Old February 1st, 2017, 07:03 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote: