Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old February 2nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

My Mood: Cheerful
Default ɴɪɢʜᴛ's ғɪɴᴅᴇʀ | ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ!

ᗰOᔕT ᖇEᑕEᑎT: ᗰEᑎTOᖇ ᑎEEᗪEᗪ

__________________________________________________ ______
Welcome to my finder! Here you will find all of my character's needs, most likely family, friends, and occasionally a mentor or an apprentice for one of my cats.

ThunderClan

| Nightflame |
[Family]

RiverClan

| Sunstrike |
[Family | Friends]

WindClan

| Lightningpaw |
[Family | Friends | Mentor]

ғɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ

Cat:
Your OC:
Link To Your OC:
Desired Role:
Rp Example:

Last edited by NightflameWC; February 2nd, 2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:05 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ɴɪɢʜᴛ's ғɪɴᴅᴇʀ | ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ!

Cat:
Lightningpaw
Your OC:
Swiftcry
Desired Role:
Aunt
Rp Example:
Dusk Syndicate Clearing Pg. 41

For the young rowdy kit, the sunny day was a excellent day for roughhousing, or perhaps bullying weak kits who would, probably be stupid hunters. Hunters were weak, every Dusk Syndicate Cat knew that, even young Zyphyr knew that. Her family was a bit weak, being hunters themselves, sure, she loved them, but someone had to be the fighter, the fierce one, and respected by all Dusk Syndicate Members, and that would be for certain, Zyphyr. After spooking off a rather small, two moon old kit, gnawing their ears so they would remember her by, but a little too roughly, making their ears bleed, and they would, perhaps, have to go to some stupid healer. She snickered to herself, yelling to them, to stay out of her way, satisfaction rippling through her dirty, gruffy pelt, as the afternoon sun shone on her pelt, warming her from head to tail, perfect, she need the energy for more bullying, and roughhousing.
Bullying is satisfying, a great enjoyment for me, an excellent activity. Weak kits are very easy, one scratch, and they go running. She thought, a smirk on her face as she strutted across the clearing, claws digging into the dirt, confidence beaming through her. A perfect day for picking on weak kits, the kit thought pleasantly, stomping as she walked, in a marching fashion, a confident stride for sure, as she trotted around. A very perfect day indeed.
But, perhaps, a perfect day can be ruined. For the three moon old, that was a quite easy feat to get, and preform. As the kit thought confidently, and satisfyingly thinking about who they should they pick on next. A single bump slipped her from her thoughts, and wiped on the satisfied smirk off her face, replaced with an irritated, and furious glare. Ugh! Who bumped into me? Zyphyr thought with an annoyed growl, looking up at the cat who she bumped into, they were tall, that was certain. Optics narrowed slightly, fury building up inside of her.

"Hey! You stupid tom!"

She snapped angrily, her furious tone coming into a yell, as she dug her claws into the mud and dirt, tail lashing as she looked up at the dark gray mass. "Watch where you're going!" Zyphyr continued her rage induced explosion, before marching away from Hannibal, grumbling to herself all the way as she marched away, stomping furiously, with an irritated huff. "Stupid old tom...can't even watch where their going!" She grumbled,going toward somewhere she usually went to when in a bad mood, just a place to think, or to pick on other kits, if they were near it, and she made it certain, that they wouldn't come near anymore. She made sure every kit in the group, feared her, and respected her, just like other cats in the Dusk Syndicate. They were tiny steps to what she truly desired, and wanted. Power, full power. The tree was a bit away from the camp, but enough where she could go their without scoldings, or anything of that category.

I'll put more later, in edit.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:35 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post

Cat:
Lightningpaw
Your OC:
Swiftcry
Desired Role:
Aunt
Rp Example:
Dusk Syndicate Clearing Pg. 41

For the young rowdy kit, the sunny day was a excellent day for roughhousing, or perhaps bullying weak kits who would, probably be stupid hunters. Hunters were weak, every Dusk Syndicate Cat knew that, even young Zyphyr knew that. Her family was a bit weak, being hunters themselves, sure, she loved them, but someone had to be the fighter, the fierce one, and respected by all Dusk Syndicate Members, and that would be for certain, Zyphyr. After spooking off a rather small, two moon old kit, gnawing their ears so they would remember her by, but a little too roughly, making their ears bleed, and they would, perhaps, have to go to some stupid healer. She snickered to herself, yelling to them, to stay out of her way, satisfaction rippling through her dirty, gruffy pelt, as the afternoon sun shone on her pelt, warming her from head to tail, perfect, she need the energy for more bullying, and roughhousing.
Bullying is satisfying, a great enjoyment for me, an excellent activity. Weak kits are very easy, one scratch, and they go running. She thought, a smirk on her face as she strutted across the clearing, claws digging into the dirt, confidence beaming through her. A perfect day for picking on weak kits, the kit thought pleasantly, stomping as she walked, in a marching fashion, a confident stride for sure, as she trotted around. A very perfect day indeed.
But, perhaps, a perfect day can be ruined. For the three moon old, that was a quite easy feat to get, and preform. As the kit thought confidently, and satisfyingly thinking about who they should they pick on next. A single bump slipped her from her thoughts, and wiped on the satisfied smirk off her face, replaced with an irritated, and furious glare. Ugh! Who bumped into me? Zyphyr thought with an annoyed growl, looking up at the cat who she bumped into, they were tall, that was certain. Optics narrowed slightly, fury building up inside of her.

"Hey! You stupid tom!"

She snapped angrily, her furious tone coming into a yell, as she dug her claws into the mud and dirt, tail lashing as she looked up at the dark gray mass. "Watch where you're going!" Zyphyr continued her rage induced explosion, before marching away from Hannibal, grumbling to herself all the way as she marched away, stomping furiously, with an irritated huff. "Stupid old tom...can't even watch where their going!" She grumbled,going toward somewhere she usually went to when in a bad mood, just a place to think, or to pick on other kits, if they were near it, and she made it certain, that they wouldn't come near anymore. She made sure every kit in the group, feared her, and respected her, just like other cats in the Dusk Syndicate. They were tiny steps to what she truly desired, and wanted. Power, full power. The tree was a bit away from the camp, but enough where she could go their without scoldings, or anything of that category.

I'll put more later, in edit.
I think that she'd fit nicely as Lightningpaw's aunt, since I personally liked the character and took a liking to your roleplay style.

I just have a question as to what Clan Swiftcry is currently in? And I'm guessing that Lightningpaw does not know her, but I just wish to clear that up as well.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 08:51 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

@NightflameWC

Cat: Sunstrike
Your OC: Ivystream
Link To Your OC: Here
Desired Role: Sister, if not then friend
Rp Example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Despite being slower than her brother and losing traction in the slurry, Dustkit managed to keep up with her littermate fairly well. She had to admit, he was quite fast, and she couldn't help but admire him for it. A glimpse over at him showed he'd been watching her, but she flicked her gaze forward again a heartbeat later to find herself far closer to their goal than originally anticipated.

A yelp of alarm escaped the spotted kitten as she tried to stop herself, paws slithering in the snow. She tumbled head over tail as her paws slipped out from under her, only to stop a mere mousetail away from the fresh-kill pile. Her legs shook as she pushed herself up and she had to shake her head to clear the dizziness away. When her head had cleared, she peered around to try to spot her brother and called for him shakily, "Scorchkit?"

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:01 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
@NightflameWC

Your OC: Ivystream
Link To Your OC: Here
Desired Role: Sister, if not then friend
Rp Example:
I would really like to see these two as sisters. I find Ivystream a very interesting character as well, and I appreciate it that you requested for her to be Sunstrike's sister. I am gladly accepting her role as sister to my cat!
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@NightflameWC

Your OC: Stormpaw
Link To Your OC: http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/stormpaw.html
Desired Role: Friend of Sunstrike // Stormpaw could admire her friendly demeanor. Due to his negative traits, he may cause frequent arguments between the two. They probably wouldn't have a long-lasting friendship, haha.
Rp Example:

A sharp breeze blew through the camp, cutting through the leaves in the clearing. Acornflash strided in through the entrance, head high and searching for a certain someone. Fur ruffling from the cold, he bit back a body-wracking shiver. His pelt never seemed to thicken very much in leaf-bare, and it always seemed to punish him for no reason. He was bound to fall ill soon. Acornflash suppressed a cough, pausing for a moment to scan the clearing and rack his brain for anything to keep him busy as he looked for his apprentice. The jittery warrior still retained some impatience from his apprenticeship, so there wasn't much he could do to keep his mind sated. Padding in the direction of the apprentices' den, he let out a soft, "Brightpaw?" in case she happened to awake at the time. It was just barely after sunrise; Acornflash had decided to review SkyClan's new territory again in the early hours of dawn before it was time to train his apprentice. Due to his Clan's territorial shift, he was constantly on edge, disliking the unfamiliar-yet-ever-so-slowly-becoming-familiar biome. Of course, it wasn't a major change, but he had been rather fond of the original area.

"Hmm," Acornflash hummed, poking his head inside the apprentices' den and meowing, "Briiiightpaaaaw, are you in here?" Backing away from the den, so as not to disturb any apprentices who had slept in, he stopped a foxlength or two away and promptly sat down, curling his tail over his paws. He tried to his best to look regal and poised, yet he always ruined it by scratching at an ear or flicking his tail about.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; February 2nd, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:09 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
@NightflameWC

Your OC: Stormpaw
Link To Your OC: http://what-a-tragedy.weebly.com/stormpaw.html
Desired Role: Friend of Sunstrike // Stormpaw could admire her friendly demeanor. Due to his negative traits, he may cause frequent arguments between the two. They probably wouldn't have a long-lasting friendship, haha.
Rp Example:

A sharp breeze blew through the camp, cutting through the leaves in the clearing. Acornflash strided in through the entrance, head high and searching for a certain someone. Fur ruffling from the cold, he bit back a body-wracking shiver. His pelt never seemed to thicken very much in leaf-bare, and it always seemed to punish him for no reason. He was bound to fall ill soon. Acornflash suppressed a cough, pausing for a moment to scan the clearing and rack his brain for anything to keep him busy as he looked for his apprentice. The jittery warrior still retained some impatience from his apprenticeship, so there wasn't much he could do to keep his mind sated. Padding in the direction of the apprentices' den, he let out a soft, "Brightpaw?" in case she happened to awake at the time. It was just barely after sunrise; Acornflash had decided to review SkyClan's new territory again in the early hours of dawn before it was time to train his apprentice. Due to his Clan's territorial shift, he was constantly on edge, disliking the unfamiliar-yet-ever-so-slowly-becoming-familiar biome. Of course, it wasn't a major change, but he had been rather fond of the original area.

"Hmm," Acornflash hummed, poking his head inside the apprentices' den and meowing, "Briiiightpaaaaw, are you in here?" Backing away from the den, so as not to disturb any apprentices who had slept in, he stopped a foxlength or two away and promptly sat down, curling his tail over his paws. He tried to his best to look regal and poised, yet he always ruined it by scratching at an ear or flicking his tail about.
Ah, sure! It was time for Sunstrike to get some friends.. And well, hopefully their friendship does last for long haha!
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:13 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightflameWC View Post
I would really like to see these two as sisters. I find Ivystream a very interesting character as well, and I appreciate it that you requested for her to be Sunstrike's sister. I am gladly accepting her role as sister to my cat!
Thank you! I liked the thought of them as sisters, and it just turned out as a lucky break that they were the same age lol. Perhaps we could RP them soon? I'm curious to see how they'd get on.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:15 PM
ʙᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴀᴛ

Quote:
Thank you! I liked the thought of them as sisters, and it just turned out as a lucky break that they were the same age lol. Perhaps we could RP them soon? I'm curious to see how they'd get on.
Sure! I am quite excited to roleplay them both. Throughout my day, I am on almost all the time and I am always willing to roleplay, so whenever you are free to roleplay we can start.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
a little bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightflameWC View Post
Sure! I am quite excited to roleplay them both. Throughout my day, I am on almost all the time and I am always willing to roleplay, so whenever you are free to roleplay we can start.
We can go ahead and start now if you'd like. Is in the RiverClan clearing alright? I'm probably not on as often as you, but I'm usually on here in the evenings at least.