Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:25 PM

Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:04 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
Pearl sniffed at the moss that Leafmist laid before her. "Hm. Well, it's not a torn-up pillow, but I guess it'll do. Thank you." She laid down on it and was surprised to find that it was comfortable.
Leafmist sensed her surprise. "No problem. I added in feathers, too." She looked out to the bush, where some light seeped in. "So, you can't see anything?"

Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:17 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist sensed her surprise. "No problem. I added in feathers, too." She looked out to the bush, where some light seeped in. "So, you can't see anything?"
"Right now, no, but when we were in the forest I could just barely make out silhouettes. That's a good sign, I guess." Pearl replies.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
"Right now, no, but when we were in the forest I could just barely make out silhouettes. That's a good sign, I guess." Pearl replies.
Leafmist nodded. "Well, hopefully that means you won't be blind for long." She glanced out to the forest again. "I'll need to go back to my clan again, but I'll be back soon. Oh! Water, how could I have forgotten." She shook her head. "I'll go get you some moss, and soak it in water, that way if you get thirsty it'll be right there." She dashed out of the den, once again, and went back to where she had gotten the moss. Grabbing a couple more pieces, she ran to a nearby stream and dunked them under, holding her breath as she soaked them all. When they had soaked up as much water as they could, Leafmist ran back to the den and placed the wet moss next to Pearl. Raising a paw, she licked it and began to clean her wet muzzle.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:32 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist nodded. "Well, hopefully that means you won't be blind for long." She glanced out to the forest again. "I'll need to go back to my clan again, but I'll be back soon. Oh! Water, how could I have forgotten." She shook her head. "I'll go get you some moss, and soak it in water, that way if you get thirsty it'll be right there." She dashed out of the den, once again, and went back to where she had gotten the moss. Grabbing a couple more pieces, she ran to a nearby stream and dunked them under, holding her breath as she soaked them all. When they had soaked up as much water as they could, Leafmist ran back to the den and placed the wet moss next to Pearl. Raising a paw, she licked it and began to clean her wet muzzle.
"Thank you. Alright, go on. I'll be fine." Pearl take a few laps from the wet moss, then rests her chin on her paws, closes her eyes and falls alseep.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
"Thank you. Alright, go on. I'll be fine." Pearl take a few laps from the wet moss, then rests her chin on her paws, closes her eyes and falls alseep.
Leafmist slipped out of the den, heading back to where she had stored the rest of her food. She reached the site and pushed away the dirt that covered her prey. Picking up her catch, she filled the hole in and then trotted back to camp.

Old November 24th, 2016, 07:00 PM

@Skyleap

Leafmist padded through the territory, her heart afloat. Her clan had a new leader, who had chosen a wonderful deputy. She let out a purr, though it was muffled by the vole she had caught on the way. She arrived at the old fox den, peering inside. "Pearl?" Leafmist called through the prey in her mouth. "I'm back, and I've got you some food."

Old November 24th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
@Skyleap

Leafmist padded through the territory, her heart afloat. Her clan had a new leader, who had chosen a wonderful deputy. She let out a purr, though it was muffled by the vole she had caught on the way. She arrived at the old fox den, peering inside. "Pearl?" Leafmist called through the prey in her mouth. "I'm back, and I've got you some food."
Pearl wakes with a start, peering at the warrior, whose outline is clearer than it was the day before. "Oh, thank goodness. I'm starving."

Last edited by Skyleap; November 24th, 2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Pearl wakes with a start, peering at the warrior, whose outline is clearer than it was the day before. "Oh, thank goodness. I'm starving."
Leafmist padded into the den and dropped the vole at Pearl's paws. "It's just a vole, but if you're still hungry I could go out and get you some more... Do you need more water?" She looked the molly over, as well as she could in the dim light, and was happy to notice that blood hadn't seeped through the cobwebs on her head.

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist padded into the den and dropped the vole at Pearl's paws. "It's just a vole, but if you're still hungry I could go out and get you some more... Do you need more water?" She looked the molly over, as well as she could in the dim light, and was happy to notice that blood hadn't seeped through the cobwebs on her head.

"This is fine. And more water would be great, thank you." Pearl dipped her head down and took a bite of the vole. "Mm. My favorite."

Old November 24th, 2016, 08:16 PM

Quote:
"This is fine. And more water would be great, thank you." Pearl dipped her head down and took a bite of the vole. "Mm. My favorite."
The tabby nodded. "Alright, I'll be right back then." Leafmist turned and padded back out of the den, heading straight to the tree she had gone to for moss the day before. Clawing some more off, she repeated the process of soaking them in the nearby stream before heading back to Pearl. Some of the water soaked into her chest fur, and she lifted her head a bit higher as she padded through the entrance. She gently placed the moss down and then sat inside. "So, I take it the rest of yesterday was pretty uneventful?"