quillpaw relations finder
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 07:28 AM

Old November 25th, 2016, 02:01 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Rainpebble padded out into the territory, her silver fur glistened in the sun as she padded along. The senior warrior flicked her tail and halted "hm....should I climb.....or should I swim?" She asked herself as she plopped down onto the dirt and looked around, her silver eyes scanning the trees and the ground below for some prey.
Ferretpaw ran quickly as usual along the river that lined the clan. She smiled brightly, and wasn't paying attention, and tripped over the warrior and landed in the water. She came up and swam to the bank. "Hey! Watch it!" she mewed, but then looked at the other she-cat. "Oh, uh, s-sorry..." she mewed in embarrassment, her fur heating up.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
"Yeah?" Pearl meowed, taking another bite of the vole.
"Mhm, we've got a new leader, and he'll make us stronger." Not that Skyclan was weak before, but they were definitely better with a leader that was actually there.

Old November 25th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Mhm, we've got a new leader, and he'll make us stronger." Not that Skyclan was weak before, but they were definitely better with a leader that was actually there.
"Hm. That's good." Pearl says. She's thinking, but keeps her thoughts to herself.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 25th, 2016, 07:02 PM

Quote:
"Hm. That's good." Pearl says. She's thinking, but keeps her thoughts to herself.
Leafmist nodded. "Yes, it is." She shifted around on her paws, glancing back at the entrance to the tunnel. "Hush, I think a hunting patrol is about to pass by." She pricked her ears, and the sound of pawsteps could be heard outside.

Old November 25th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist nodded. "Yes, it is." She shifted around on her paws, glancing back at the entrance to the tunnel. "Hush, I think a hunting patrol is about to pass by." She pricked her ears, and the sound of pawsteps could be heard outside.
Pearl hunched back against the cave wall, having also heard the sounds of other cats.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:51 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Just like any other cat in Skyclan, Grousestar had been affected by his close friends disappearance, he was just better at moving on and looking past it than others, which was something nice that came out of being an optimist, you didn't let things bother you too much, you moved on and looked for the positives. Sure he missed his friend, he missed him a great bunch, but you couldn't stay like that forever and the brown tabby knew that. He needed to be a good leader for this clan, he needed to right it because it was tottering, if he didn't do good, if he disappeared like all of the other leaders, it would surely crumble into chaos, or perhaps even disband into a group of rogues and loners. He didn't want that. He loved Skyclan like a family and would never let that happen to them.
After a bit of sleep, the new leader had decided to take a small journey into the territory, he had ceremonies to do in a few days, there were at least four apprentices that would be gaining their warrior names. Four. That was a good sign, the clan was growing, the clan was going to be strong, he just needed to be a strong leader. He could do it.

A familiar scent hit his nose, it was Lemonstar's sister, Gingerwish, also a friend of his. What was she doing out in the territory? Smiling a bit, he quickened his pace in order to follow her. It had been a while since they talked, in fact, he didn't remember having spoken to her since he was announced as deputy. It didn't take very long for him to find her settled down beneath a cherry tree, the brown tabby pausing as he approached, dipping his head politely.
"Greetings Gingerwish. May I join you?"
[Sorry for the late response, Im on my mobile]

By the time Grousestar had approached her she had already started to groom herself. She turned her attention away from the pad she was currently licking, and to Grousestar. Greetings Gingerwish. May I join you? The familiar voice of her brother's friend soothed her. She had not spoken to him since he became deputy, for unknown reasons. The ginger and white molly dipped her head to the current SkyClan leader, in a manner if respect. "Greeting to you too, Grousestar. Of course, you may join me." Gingerwish flicked her tail, signaling that he could sit down. She drew a paw over her ear and sat up.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
[Sorry for the late response, Im on my mobile]

By the time Grousestar had approached her she had already started to groom herself. She turned her attention away from the pad she was currently licking, and to Grousestar. Greetings Gingerwish. May I join you? The familiar voice of her brother's friend soothed her. She had not spoken to him since he became deputy, for unknown reasons. The ginger and white molly dipped her head to the current SkyClan leader, in a manner if respect. "Greeting to you too, Grousestar. Of course, you may join me." Gingerwish flicked her tail, signaling that he could sit down. She drew a paw over her ear and sat up.
The likely reason they hadn't spoken for quite some time was due to his mounds of duties, ever since he had been placed into the deputy position, he seemed to take on so much responsibility, even more so because Lemonstar had been inactive for the longest of times so even as a deputy, he had the responsibility's of a leader. He had tried, desperately, to conversate with each warrior of the clan as often as he could, but there were many warriors of Skyclan, and many duties for him to do, and only one of Grousestar.
"Thank you Gingerwish." Meowed the tom in his usual polite manner before approaching the she-cat and settling down beside her, his emerald hues glancing up at the cherry tree and a grin spreading over his muzzle because even into leaf-fall like this, he still found beauty in it. Even when all of it's flowers and leaves were gone, there was beauty to this tree, just like any tree. Blinking a bit as he realized he was simply staring up at a tree, he looked back over at Gingerwish with mild curiosity, covering up for his slight aversion of attention. "So what brings you out into the territory today? You don't appear to be on any sort of patrol."
As he asked the question, he comfortably stretched out his forepaws, curling his brown tabby tail to his side and swiveling his head to focus his attention solely on her so that he would get distracted from anything else, like a bird, the canopy, underbrush, really anything could divert his attention if he wasn't careful of paying special attention to whomever he was speaking with.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Pearl hunched back against the cave wall, having also heard the sounds of other cats.
Eventually, the sounds of the paw steps faded, then stopped altogether. Leafmist let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "Alright, we're good." The molly felt a twinge of guilt. She didn't like feeling like she was sneaky, but she had to do this.

Old November 26th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
"Let's go then!" Said Mistypaw eagerly, trying to get into the eager mood of going on a long walk. She just hoped her paws wouldn't hurt too bad when they got home. She picked up her pace to follow along after her curious mentor. Bramblestripe, relieved he was taking the lead now, gave a nod and followed after as well.
Skyepaw couldn't help but trail alongside her friend more than her mentor, it felt better to be next to one of the only friends she had, she couldn't help but be drawn towards her. Bramblestripe... might be a good friend if she could get a full sentence out without stuttering, she couldn't be that nervous about this? Glancing over to Aetherwing who had taken the lead she asked, "Do we expand our territory regularly?

The tom thought about it before chuckling and shaking his head, "You'd think we would, more territory means more room to hunt prey would be the big benefit, but for whatever reason we've always kept the territory markers where they are within reason. It's something you learn to just accept, I think the clan gets by just fine with the prey we catch usually." He didn't know what else to say, so Aetherwing remained quiet after that as they started out from camp, heading straight towards one of the edges of the territory.
Old November 26th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Skyepaw couldn't help but trail alongside her friend more than her mentor, it felt better to be next to one of the only friends she had, she couldn't help but be drawn towards her. Bramblestripe... might be a good friend if she could get a full sentence out without stuttering, she couldn't be that nervous about this? Glancing over to Aetherwing who had taken the lead she asked, "Do we expand our territory regularly?

The tom thought about it before chuckling and shaking his head, "You'd think we would, more territory means more room to hunt prey would be the big benefit, but for whatever reason we've always kept the territory markers where they are within reason. It's something you learn to just accept, I think the clan gets by just fine with the prey we catch usually." He didn't know what else to say, so Aetherwing remained quiet after that as they started out from camp, heading straight towards one of the edges of the territory.
"If we get too big," meowed Mistypaw with thought, "I guess it would be hard to protect the territory. Spread too thin, and then we're just asking for some rogue band or loners to come in and steal what we've claimed, and we wouldn't be able to protect it." The silvery she-cat shuddered at the thought of having to fend off some invading felines because they were greedy about how much land they wanted." Bramblestripe gave an agreeing nod as they walked along, not feeling like voicing an opinion just yet. "Has that ever happened? Have we ever had to fight off other cats?"