Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
According to Plan
Last post by Neptune.
Today 06:02 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:00 AM
emb(ARK)ing on a hike....
by Rose
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:57 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:17 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 05:09 AM

Old August 25th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Thunderclan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications;

"Hi! My name's LittlePaw or maybe...well, let me explain. I used to be a kittypet named Little and I am 4 moons old. I am a cream tabby with green eyes, white paws, chin and underbelly. Don't think I left my Twolegs because they treated me terribly, oh no. I heard my friends talking about clans of cats In the woods and how strong and fierce they were. I wanted to be like that. The Warrior cats were more like a fairytale for me. So one day, I finally decided to leave and go find them. After a couple days of searching, I came across ThunderClan. I hid in the bushes and waited to sneak inside the camp but I was caught by a cat and they took me to their leader. Honestly, I don't remember this leader's name. ThunderClan has had many. Thankfully, this leader had mercy and let me join the clan. Here I spent my days observing all these different cats, wondering whether I wanted to be a warrior or a queen. There were also many different sexualities and personalities. But I think for now I only only like Toms. As for my personality, I have a bunch! I'm small but I have a big heart. I'm pretty gentle, caring...I don't like it when cats are sad...I am comforting...also, my favourite prey is mouse! anyway, after being in the clan for a couple of seasons, I had now met ZeroSight. I looked up to him. We seemed like we could get along well and be good friends. I saw what he did for other cats and I wanted to be just like him...I wanted to be a medicine cat. I can't stand seeing cats be hurt for no reason. I spent the rest of my time in the clan memorising herbs and wounds. I'd even say I've become pretty wise. I'm always open for a chat and to give advice. I think that's most for now...I look forward to seeing where this path will take me. Goodbye!"

Hey...hey! Pssst...it's me, NightWarrior...now Littlepaw's out of the room, I wanna tell you some plot ideas or...plans...I have for her and her story! So I know she's a medicine cat but I was thinking maybe she could be tricked into secretly having kits with a Tom (I know, sounds Cliché like the whole Leafpool thing) and I thought of this a while ago so I probably don't remember most of the details but there's gonna be two daughters- Angel and Feather and they're gonna be white and it might go something along the lines of LittlePaw (LittleMouse she's gonna be) killing one of them or something. I dunno sounds pretty dark but maybe there's something lighter hearted for her waiting...anyway, I'm gonna shoot off now, bye.
Old August 25th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Name
Warbler
KitPaw[undecided]

(She/Her/They/Them)

Sexuality
Asexual, Biromantic

Personality
{Hyperactive}
Warbler is full of energy and often can't seem to sit still at all. She sleeps very little compared to other cats of the clan and when she does sleep, it's usually restless. She'll move around and speak in her sleep, or her sleep would be full of waking up and falling back asleep multiple times throughout the night. During the day she constantly wants to be up and moving, she'll pace, fidget, or just do random sort of movements like batting at the air. If she focuses, she can sit still but it isn't performed for her. She often doesn't realize when she starts pacing until someone points it out.
{Talkitive}
Warbler talks a lot, and it can get annoying to some. She will often repeat what she says or ramble on about random things without realizing what she is doing. If she repeats something and you point it out she will genuinely have forgotten she told you. She forgets names and what she says, but she always remembers her actions and the looks of cats.
{Anxious}
Warbler can give herself unnecessary stress when her mind takes small things and increases them. Her mind comes up with many ways a situation can end horribly even if it isn't that serious at all. The most anxiety comes when meeting cats she wasn't used to, cats of other clans. The feeling seems to sit in her throat and keeps her from speaking which only brings more anxiety to her.
{Protective}
Warbler is very protective of cats in her life, and you're more likely to see her defend her friends rather than herself. Insults toward herself go ignored, they don't bother Warbler because she knows they'll stop if they don't get the reaction they want. Yet, when a cat insults her friend while she's around they can expect Warbler won't be so kind. She is smart, always trying to be polite at first even with the snap in her tone.
{irritability}
Warbler is usually pretty kind to everyone, but she has certain things which make her irritable. Very irritable. Things could be calm but if someone around her does one of these things she can switch fast. One of these things is repetitive sounds, like a dripping sound that won't stop. She does learn to control this as she gets older so she doesn't snap at anyone.
{Caring}
Warbler is very caring and easily attached. She wants everyone around her to feel happy, be healthy, and stay safe. She doesn't need much communication with others to believe they are friends and become protective of them but she cares deeply for every cat in the forest. It doesn't matter what clan, she doesn't want cats to die if they don't have to. She grew good at soothing cats, a mixture of knowing what to say and her quiet voice, as well as a keen sense of the feeling in the room.

Appearance
Click || Click
Warbler is a skinny cat, never gaining much weight and her muscles never becoming very defined. She has long, lanky limbs and large paws which she sometimes stumbles over while young. Her claws are strong and she takes pride in them, always scratching things to keep them sharp. She has fluffy medium length fur and a short muzzle with tall ears. Warbler's eyes are wide and bright, forest green always holding a childish gleam. Her pelt has a base color of a dark gray, almost black, with darker areas near the top of her head and on her flanks. She has white spots on her chest, paws, and tail tip while the fur in her ears is a light gray color. Her nose is a pale pink color, matching the color on the inside of her ears. She was not born with any deformities and she was no large or noticeable scars as of yet.

Why they want to be a MCA
Warblerpaw never really thought she'd want to be a medicine cat, as a kit she dreamed of being a warrior and protecting her clan but as she became an apprentice she saw more and more of what medicine cats actually do for their clans. She heard stories of medicine cats receiving omens and prophecies which saved cats from grim fates and she decided she wanted to do that. Being a medicine cat would mean she is closer to her ancestors than any warrior could be and she has the knowledge to heal and care for her clanmates, she would save lives and would truly be supporting her clan the best she can. She wants others to admire her and look to her for guidance, to be well respected, and to walk with her ancestors.

Plot Ideas
1.) Warblerpaw will want to prove herself, that she will be a great medicine cat so she listens and latches onto every word Wheatfur says. She is able to repeat back a couple of herbs and what they are used for when there is no pressure on her. A cat will come in with a minor injury that requires one of the few herbs Warbler listed so Wheat asks her to treat the cat's wound. With the challenge of actually treating a patient Warbler get's anxious and she suddenly can't remember what she had remembered and freaks out. Instead of admitting defeat and asking for help she runs and hides deeper in the medicine den while Wheatfur treats the patient. Warbler will beat herself up over the incident even though she knows she is still a young apprentice and shouldn't be expected to know everything yet, the rest will be decided by how Wheatfur reacts.
2.) Warbler is hanging out with a friend of hers when one of their bullies shows up and insults Warbler in some way, most likely saying something about her being too hyper to be a medicine cat, and her friend will tell the bully to go away. The bully continues to insult the friend multiple times and Warbler gets a bit protective. Warbler turns and leaps onto the bully, her claws are sheathed though she does push him around and hiss at him. A warrior shoos away Warbler while scolding her some before taking her to Wheatfur for some sort of punishment. Warbler will instantly regret her decision to leap at the bully, thinking she will no longer be able to be a medicine cat apprentice, and the rest will be decided depending on how Wheatfur reacts.

What Would They Do?
Warbler would work hard to make sure they'd always have herbs when they were needed, mostly making sure catmint is available when greencough breaks out. She'd make sure that all patches were known and somewhat protected from anything they can prevent.

--||()||--

Name
Muddy
KitPawLeaf/Creek

(He/Him/His)

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Personality
{Day-Dreamer}
Muddykit tends to end up day-dreaming, his imagination full of his mother's stories. He will lay and stare at the sky, clouds of stars, and image a different time. A time in the past when great battles took place, or a time in the future where he and his siblings would be great and respected. He also spends time imagining what exactly starclan cat's look like, what their territory is like, and what it would be like to be sent dreams by them.
{Caring}
Muddykit cares for those around him deeply, especially his family. He will do anything for them no matter the cost and sometimes that can cause trouble for him. Even as the smallest kit he was willing to protect them even if he knew he couldn't do anything because that's just what love is. It is clear his family is full of love for one another.
{Clean}
Muddykit, quite opposite to his name, enjoys being clean and dirt-free. He spends a good amount of his free time grooming his curly pelt almost until it shines like a starclan cat's. It's not just his fur that he likes to be clean, but the things around him. He likes having fresh moss and some might see him changing his moss for seemingly no reason other than he doesn't like to keep it as long as a cat usually does.
{Daring}
Muddykit seems to have no limits, willing to take risks and do things for no reason at all other than to impress others. He enjoys praise and being daring is the best way to get it. What he doesn't realize is that if he grows up acting like this he is going to get into trouble. But, being young and carefree he continues to dare himself to do bizarre things that other's won't do.
{Firm}
Muddykit has very firm beliefs and no one is going to shake those beliefs. He puts all his faith into Starclan and his warrior ancestors, leading him to have a great respect for the starry cats. All he really wants is to have a close relationship with the cats who had long left the living world because his mother used to describe them so wonderfully he couldn't help but to wish to see them.
{Venturesome}
Kind of pairing with his daring side, Muddykit is willing to take risks, to go to unusual lengths to complete a task. He'd be willing to do anything to be told he's done well and to get praised. Knowing that other's think he's doing a good job makes him extra sure that he is on the right track, so if another cat wants something one could usually find Muddykit attempting to get them that despite the risks needed to be taken. This is also a bit on the negative side because he usually doesn't judge what could happen and just jumps right into things.
{Witty}
Muddykit likes to make quick, humorous remarks to things. If he is told to do something he will reply like this, and even if it seems by his comment that he doesn't care about the task, he does. Muddy finds that putting humor into things he says lightens the mood but that doesn't decrease the urgency of the task or the importance of it in his eyes. He sometimes doesn't realize when is a good or bad time to be like this but he's working on it.
{Childish}
Muddykit, like all young cats, is childish. He loves to play with other cats or listen to stories. He is easily distracted by any insect because all he wants to do is chase it and pounce on it. He could be acting real mature but the moment a butterfly shows up he's swiping his paws in the sky all over trying to catch it's delicate wings on his claws.

Appearance
Click || Click || Click
Muddykit is a very rare male calico, but this genetic anomaly has left the tom infertile. He has a bulky build, a battle ready body that he wouldn't be afraid to use to defend someone. He has slightly shorter legs than the typical cat but that doesn't hold him back at all. His fur is thick and curly, making him an interesting site. He has a small pink nose, wide ears, and big amber eyes. He has a short bunny-like tail that is almost hidden amongst his thick fur. The bottom part of his body is a snowy white while the top half is a mix of diluted black and ginger spots.

Why They Want To Be A MCA
He wants the connection with starclan above everything else. It's his dream to see their starry pelts and discover the territory in which they hunt up in silverpelt. His mother used to tell him stories of how great and powerful their ancestors are so he'd really love to see how they do what the do.

Plot Ideas
Maybe he could get frustrated that he doesn't get any word or message from starclan, maybe he would start to lose a little faith that he'd ever be able to speak with them.

What Would They Do?
Muddykit would focus mainly on having a strong connection with the clan's warriors, and making sure the clan remains safe and calm.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; September 11th, 2017 at 03:09 AM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:03 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

|: Name :|
Hummingkit :|: Hummingpaw :|: Hummingblaze
{Humming}~ Short for 'hummingbird', after her mom as well {blaze}~ her amber eyes and her blazing personality

|: Gender :|
Female {She-cat}
|: Age :|
2 moons
|: Sexuality :|
Asexual, Ace
|: Personality :|
|:| Fiery |:| Stubborn |:| Optimistic |:| Short-tempered |:| Clumsy |:| Snarky |:|

From birth, she wanted to be a medicine cat. The herbs, the respect..
especially the whole speaking-to-StarClan deal. StarClan has always been interesting to the she-cat. They knew so much, and she was just a naive little kit. If you question her about anything, or argue with her, Hummingkit will never back down, so if she does, you know something's wrong. Her amber eyes are always lit with a fire, a fire for protecting her Clan, a fire for never letting her Clanmates die. If one did, Hummingkit would be heartbroken- though eventually, she'd recover. The molly likes to blame herself for everything. Some cat gets sick? Her fault- she should've gave them tansy to help their immune system. Most times if you ask her something she doesn't like- her parents, for example- she'll snap immediately, and most likely won't apologize afterwards unless told by a loved one or mentor. Hummingkit will reply to any remark she finds rude snarkily. If told to do something she doesn't want to, a word of warning- this she-cat does not change her mind easily.
|: Appearance :|
Ref1 |:| Ref2
Humming is a light gray kitten with amber eyes. She's well-built, stocky but agile, and has black ears- a black 'hat' if you must. The black fur goes into a triangle that points upwards {see Ref1}. Her tail is also pitch-black, and she has golden and green flecks in her eyes. Hummingkit's breed is unknown.

|: Drive to be Medicine Cat Apprentice :|
As I mentioned earlier, from birth the molly wanted to be a medicine cat. Though she's nowhere near understanding it completely, Humming has loved the idea of speaking to StarClan. She's naive, of course, and by naive I mean she believes they can be called upon whenever and wherever. Hum believes that eavh medicine cat has a 'specialty' and she wants hers to be speaking to StarClan. When she gets older she'll realize that medicine cats do all of it. The she-cat has always wanted the respect from being a medicine cat; she doesn't realize that she'll eventually grow to be respected. Overall, Hummingkit wants the respect, the ability to speak with her ancestors, and to be special. Her parents were bad cats and she wants to turn away from that legacy- even change her name, if things get worse, though she's just a kit and those things would take time.
{Once I create the thread I'll link you to the plot {{in plot ideas}} involving her parents.}

|: Plot Idea{s} :|
Poor Hummingkit
|: What would she do? :|
Hummingkit would definetly try to find more healing herbs, even if she hurt herself in the process. If Wheatfur protested and said she would hurt herself Hum would do it anyway cause she's that kind of cat xD
|: Interview, Starring Hummingkit :|
W.I.P.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; September 12th, 2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old August 25th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Name- Featherkit
Gender- she-cat
Age- 5 moons
Sexuality- Bisexual
Personality- Head strong| Stealthy| Shy| Quite
Appearance- She has short silver tabby. Her eyes are Brown.
Why they want to be a MCA- She really doesn't have no point in life. She doesn't have much of a family. Love has never been her goal and she wants to keep it that way, because she don't want her life to be miserable as it was when she was a moon to now. If she was a medicine cat apprentice she could call her mentor her family.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old August 27th, 2017, 02:23 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

||Color Guide||

You ~ Red

Pineshadepaw ~ Green

None ~ Purple

-~-

INTERVIEW

-~-

You glance about, waiting for your interviewee to approach. Blinking, you spot a small, tawny cat. She looked no bigger than a three-moon old kit, but without the fluff. Her angular face made her look almost threatening, except for the fact that she was... well, small. She sat before you, an impatient expression on her face.

"Are we doing an interview or what?" The she-cat spoke, her voice icy cold. It made your skin crawl. Coldness in this young cat's voice? Her tone suggests impatience... and a hidden note of insecurity? You shake off the feeling, and asked her first,

"What is your name?"

The she cat looked slightly annoyed by the question, but answered it nonetheless.

"Pineshadepaw."

"And why were you named 'Pineshadepaw'? Why not just 'Pinepaw' then 'Pineshade'?"

"Because," she spat, her tone sour. "My stupid parents wanted me to have a 'unique' name." She glanced ruefully over her shoulder. "And my pelt reminded them of the shade under a pine. So," she looked back at you with a frown, her green eyes devoid of emotion. "Pineshadepaw."

Her tone suggested not to press. Luckily, the next question was another subject entirely.

"Okay... So, moving on. Next question. How old are you?"

"7 Moons, as a matter of fact." Pineshadepaw smirked, flicking her tufted ear. She cocked her head to the side arrogantly. It seemed clear that she held herself to a high standard, that she felt she was better than all the other apprentices.

"Great. Now, why do you want to be medicine cat apprentice?"

Now, Pineshadepaw looked a bit surprised, thoughtful. Not knowing it, you caught a glance of the cat underneath all that ego. With a swift flick of her plumed tail, Pineshadepaw's facial features returned to the overconfident hot-head it was before.

"Well, I like fighting. Don't get me wrong, I love being a warrior. But I hate being... small! My enemies pin me easily, and I cane even fight them. They scratch me, I'm down. The other apprentices tease me for that. My mentor says I'll grow, but I stopped growing at about three moons." Pineshadepaw's confidence shattered, revealing the insecure, sad cat she tries to hide.

"They keep saying I should become medicine cat apprentice. I always scoff and refuse, but lately I've been thinking. Maybe they're right. So I'm planning on hanging around Wheatfur's den for awhile to see how bad it is. I really don't know yet." Pineshadepaw finished, and you could see tears making their way down her tawny face. You could almost feel her trying to be strong. But no matter how hard she tried, she looked... broken. You quickly moved on.

"I'm... I hope it works out for you. So... the interview requires you to tell your sexuality..."

"Asexual, Aromantic." Pinshadepaw spoke without hesitation. "Never liked anyone in that way, never will. Love makes you weak." There was a deep, bitter hatred for... something in her tone. An unwavering hate.

You were a bit stunned by this response, but noted it.

"Almost done - What will you do as a medicine cat if you get the job?"

"Now, if I did, I'd do my best, like in everything I do. My main focus will be trying to find a new use for some herbs, maybe another plant that can cure greencough. Oh, that'd be something." Pinshadepaw grinned, and you caught yet another glimpse of her complex personality - her kindness to certain cats. She very rarely showed this, so you were in luck.

You gave a small smile yourself, and spoke.

"Last question - How do you think you'll settle to medicine cat life, if you get the job?"

Pineshadepaw stopped grinning, her angular face becoming thoughtful.

"Well, I'd have a bit of trouble at first, adjusting. I'd want to still do sparring practice. Like I said, I love being a warrior. But I'd adjust as time goes on, and I already kind of look up to Wheatfur." She admitted sheepishly, her cheeks warming. "I'll eventually learn to love medicine cat life. Maybe I'll even drop sparring."

"That will be all," you said, smiling. "Feel free to go."

"Thanks!" Pineshadepaw trotted away, clearly in a better mood than when she started the interview. You gaze after the seemingly fierce molly, wondering where fate will take her.

~END~

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; September 24th, 2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM

Starkit - Starpaw - Starfur

/stɑrkɪt/ - Named after the pattern in her fur. Starkit has the skin-condition known as vitiligo, which does affect cats. Starkit is a black kitten with white speckles dotting her pelt, looking much like the Starpelt. Kitten suffix.

/stɑrpɔ/ - See above; Apprentice suffix.

/stɑrfɜr/ - See above; Her warrior/medicine cat suffix is based on her vitiligo covered coat, earning her the name 'Starfur'. I was originally thinking of the name 'Starpelt' but I remembered that's what cats call the night-sky...

A Little Bit of Background

Starkit is female, about two moons old. Her sexuality is undetermined.

Starkit was born to Birchfur and Mudtuft, both of whom were ShadowClan cats. Mudtuft, who is part of the [FUZZ] family, rejected Birchfur after their short fling; Birchfur ended up leaving ShadowClan and headed for ThunderClan to have her kits, not giving her ex the satisfaction of knowing their kits. Starkit has three siblings, Patchkit, Quietkit, and Fernkit. She is close friends with Mintkit, Lynxkit, and Palekit; Random Melchester's Roarclaw is Starkit's main father figure. Birchfur is a very negligent mother, having weaned them early and left them to be raised by the other queens while she's out hunting or wandering the territory. Starkit has never understood that she would one day be special, her aspirations for being a warrior very low. Starkit is very self-conscious and has very little self-esteem.

Starkit is a little shy because she thinks her pelt is ugly. She hopes that Wheatfur will take her in as his apprentice, because she believes that she'd be useless as a warrior, despite Roarclaw's assurances that she would make a wonderful warrior; Roarclaw even promised to mentor her once she was eligible to become an apprentice. Starkit does not understand why her mother had named her Starkit, and thinks it was her mother's way of making fun of her.

Personality

Starkit is kind and shy, enjoying the company of her friends and siblings. She often wonders who her father was, because Birchfur refuses to talk about him. Starkit has no idea of her ShadowClan heritage, and thinks she is a full-blooded ThunderClan cat. Starkit is very empathetic, and hates seeing cats she cares about in pain. This small kitten is very angry with her mother; she doesn't hate her, per se, but she doesn't appreciate being raised by the other queens instead of her own mother. Starkit would enjoy helping Wheatfur out with his patients, even if she isn't accepted as his apprentice. Starkit has a strong belief in StarClan, although she isn't sure if StarClan cares about her or not.

Appearance

Starkit has short fur, despite her maine coon heritage on her father's side; her pelt is black, with small tufts of white fur making her look like she has stars on her. Starkit has yellow eyes.

Plot Ideas

- It is possible in the future that she may end up falling for a cat, and doesn't understand why she cannot be with them; Wheatfur may need to explain the Warrior Code to her.

- Starkit will stumble across deathberries and not know what they are; Wheatfur may need to prevent her from eating them, and sit her down to explain what they are.

- Starkit will wonder why her 'condition' can't be cured, and try to find an herbal remedy for it; Wheatfur, or a close friend, may need to help assure her that she doesn't need to try and 'cure' her fur.

- Starkit may meet her father at a Gathering, and learn about why he and Birchfur hate each other so much. Starkit will begin to wonder if she should leave ThunderClan and join her father, and may need advisement to help her stay in ThunderClan.

- Birchfur will eventually die and advise Starkit from StarClan; Starkit still despises her mother, and may not listen to her. Wheatfur may need to take Birchfur's advice and teach it to Starkit without telling her that Birchfur was the one that was advising them.
Roleplay Example from my private roleplay with Sasukewolf (madness).

A quiet breeze rustled the leaves in the trees above, shaking loose a few; the green foliage twirled and danced as it drifted to the ground, swept from side to side by the playful wind. The branches shook against each other gently, creating a soft scratching noise; shhshshhh, shhshshhh. The gurgling of a river nearby filled the air, splashing playfully and running down the hill in a smooth, fluid motion. Birds twittered happily from the trees, adding to the song that was nature. The soft scratching of a mouse burrowing deeper into the ground echoed faintly from the forest floor; higher up, the skidding of claws against wood announced that a squirrel was moving into the next tree. Once more, the wind swept through the forest, drifting playfully past the falling leaves, sweeping up small specks of dirt and collecting pollen from the flowers. The bees hummed in annoyance as they were swept away from their jobs, sent tumbling through the air and crashing against the stems and petals of other flowers. The sounds collected together in a harmonious melody bringing the seemingly still forest to life.

However, it all went silent as soon as a small mound stirred slightly. This 'mound' was an animal of some sort, it's features masked by the shade. Shadows fell over a golden pelt, giving it a darker, almost wooden look; darker spots ran up and down it's fur, helping add to the wooden nature of the creature. However, once they blinked open their eyes it was clear that this was not some wooden sprite of the forest; the reflective yellow eyes with a claw-like slit in the center of them called attention to what species this creature was. The mice hurried away, the birds fluttered towards safer branches, the scratching from the squirrels ceased, for a feline was in their midst. A rumbling yawn echoed from the cat's maw, their claws flicking out and working themselves into the ground. Their glowing yellow eyes focused on a foolish rodent who hadn't noticed the cat; the poor mouse was likely deaf. Hunger gleamed in the hunter's eyes as it stood up, slow and careful so not to disturb the deafened mouse. The cry of a raven from above echoed throughout the silent clearing, announcing the rodent's fate; death would soon arrive to claim the animal's soul, while the cat feasted on it's flesh. A purr rumbled from deep within the cat's throat, and before the mouse could even blink... their neck had been cleanly snapped, the small click echoing through the clearing. The feminine feline smiled to herself, picking the small mammal up with her jaws and returning back to her spot in order to begin her small and short feast.

The cat flicked her tongue over her jaws casually, cleaning the fur around it a little before sinking her fangs into the still-warm corpse of her current meal. A salty taste filled her mouth, the blood gushing into her throat as she swallowed the bite. A content purr rumbled from the feline's throat, and she stole another bite from the mouse. A few clumps of fur drifted off of the cat's maw, pieces of the deceased rodent's pelt falling to the floor like the discarded remains of whatever a twoleg ate. The cat paused, looking down at the ground with a little bit of disgust. Standing up, and swallowing the rest of the mouse, she swept her tail across the dusty ground, sending a cloud of dirt up into the air and sending the scraps of mouse away from her and her small clearing. She flicked her ear with a snort, before inspecting the rest of her small corner of the world. Spotting a small spot of blood that would help bring predators to her place and divert prey, the cat frowned before swiping her paw over it, picking up the piece of dirt and flinging it away. This routine continued for a good minute or so before the finicky feline finally had everything just in place. She smiled happily, before turning and heading into her den; a hollow carved out from beneath a tree, the roots creating a thick roof and a door-like structure on the entrance. Large predators couldn't fit through, which made it the perfect place for the small cat. Along the wall was a small collection of herbs for emergencies, and a small nest was nestled in the corner. There was a small tunnel leading into another chamber, which the cat began walking into. She gazed sorrowfully at four mounds; one was larger than the others, while the smaller ones were closer together. Laying down between the small mounds and the large one, it almost looked like she was resting between three kits and a larger cat... which she technically was. For below the earth was her mate and kittens, whom all tragically lost their lives after catching a horrid sickness known to the clan cats as 'Greencough'. She had been the only one who survived the outbreak among the small group they had lived in... and she would continue to be alone for a long time. Letting out a miserable sigh, the female stood up and set her jaw. She needed to get out of the den and explore the territory. Perhaps a cat had moved into the hollow a few tails away, or recently moved into the cave just upstream. Determined to go back outside, the feline stood up and marched out, ready to explore.

@The Eye Of The Storm I hope you don't mind that I added a RP sample?

Last edited by red_inactive; August 27th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name- Songkit
Gender- She-Kit
Age- 5 moons
Sexuality- Straight but most likely won't have a mate.
Personality- Songkit is a bit shy and a loner type, but she tries to be the best cat she can be. She keeps trying to be optimistic in order to make others happy, but sometimes she can't help feeling sad. She tries her best to never let anything get between her and making her patient better. But when she gets overwhelmed, she goes into a sort of... Panic mode. The only way for her to stop freaking out is by a cat close to her (Her sister Rosepaw, her mother Flameflower, or her mentor when she gets one) tells her to snap out of it and calm down.
Songkit hates fighting more than anything else and prefers to talk, to the point she wouldn't lift a claw if a cat scratched her face open. But if you hurt a cat close to her, she'll abandon her peaceful attitude and she'll fight with more courage than a lion. Because of her refusal to fight, however, she isn't very strong. But, despite her flaws, she is determined to at least try to be the best medicine cat in history.
Appearance- Songkit is a long-furred silver tabby she-kit with long whiskers and bright sky blue eyes. She is small for her age and gets her long fur from her mother, but she also gets her silver tabby pattern and her blue eyes from her father.
Why they want to be a MCA- As stated in her Personality, Songkit refuses to fight unless you hurt someone close to her, to an extreme level. Besides, she feels she'd be better at gathering herbs, especially in hard-to-get-to areas. But, she has a more personal reason for this. Her father had died from severe burns. She knows it was improbable she could've saved him, but she knows that she could've at least tried to help. She doesn't want to feel that helpless again.

Other stuff that is optional, but will be something I look for-
Plot Idea- I'll elaborate on this later, since everything above took forever to type, but it'll involve something like: She trips and gets scratched by thorns, goes to the medicine den, talks to Wheatfur, guesses the right herb, which he's running low on. She volunteers to go find some, Wheatfur refuses, since she's a kit. Then she pouts for about half a second when... _____(Insert Drama Event) and she helps with getting the right herbs. Maybe she makes a mistake and after the drama is over, she goes to think about how she messed up and wonders out loud if she's meant to be a medicine cat when she can't do it all right. Wheatfur hears this.
(This part depends on who the med app will be) One day, after Songkit helps some more, makes a mistake, and goes to think again, Wheatfur comes in and either comforts her with the news or explains that she did good and that she'll be called upon to help when he and his apprentice need it.

What would they do?- Songkit will try pretty much everything she can think of. Whether it'll be making an herb garden to maintain, or trying to discover a new herb that heals, she'll keep trying, not in order to impress Wheatfur, but only so she can help the Clan.

That's a lot of text. Wow O.O

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)

Last edited by Wildy~ =3; August 27th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:24 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

these are looking good...~

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
these are looking good...~

Ikr? Good luck to all!!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Doctor Andreas Marino
Verglas will be so proud of his daughter!
Than he'll complain about starclan knows what <3

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 28th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.