Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 07:18 AM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:14 AM
Magpiepaw(Piper)near...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:50 AM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:41 AM

Old April 27th, 2018, 06:37 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: Warzone Dogs [signups]

Name: Storm
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at] lead Hunter
Love Interest: Kratos
Mate: open
Pups: none yet
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/eYoxpY She has a worn leather color form her days back at the farm.
Personality: sassy fierce loyal
Those are her outside traits she has a softer inside which she only shows to her friends and her old family
Loving Caring loyal
Growing up on the farm she was a happy dog with her family and friends bit that was all taken away.
Other/Plot Ideas?: I kinda like the idea of the pack breaking into two packs Ya know like maybe half the pack agrees with the alpha and the other half
Back story: Storm was a farm dog used for herding and protecting sheep. She can fight fairly well due to the fact she has run into coyotes looking for a lamb snack. Yeah life was good on the farm the humans were always kind and good or at least she thought they were. At the time of the war the humans took her mother and her sister and ran off. Storms sister was her best friend having her taken away made Storm feel prickly towards humans. She now hates them.
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:40 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Warzone Dogs [signups]

Name:
Nessie
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at]
Warrior
Love Interest:
Maybe Bullet [if it could be double sided that would be great]
Mate:
N/A
Pups:the
N/A
Appearance:
Nessie is a black and Gray border collie. She has a fluffy, well groomed coat and likes to keep it that way. She has golden ears, and is often seen with one ear up and one flopping down and with her tongue lolling out.
Personality:
Nessie doesn’t like to be the center of attention, she stays away from the crowd and prefers to walk in the shadows. She is perfectly find with being in conversations that could help her pack, because she cares about them above all. But if she does something heroic, she will tell them it was almost entirely someone else’s work and sneak of to her own solitary place. Nessie doesn’t like to be followed, even by dogs she is close to. She can be extremely hostile towards other dogs who interrupt her “quiet” time, but she won’t hurt them. Nessie doesn’t hold grudges for long, she tends to always have a neutral relationship with everyone. She likes to have her peace, so understands that other dogs do not want to be nagged by her, and she expects that favor to be returned.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
If she and Bullet end up being love interest maybe, but none currently

Last edited by Cosmo; April 27th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Name: Gypsy
Rank Desired: pup Sitter [ mother ]
Love Interest: open
Mate: open
Pups: open
Appearance: http://geniusvets.s3.amazonaws.com/g...sheepdog-3.jpg
Personality: a gentle but tricky dog who finds joy in conversation and surrounding herself with pups and fellow mothers. She has a hardworking independent soul who will do the jobs that need to be done with no problems. She has a feisty kind of approach on life and will be quite outspoken about her opinions.
Other/Plot Ideas?: if any male dog wants to perhaps step up and give her some pups, they don’t need to stay with her but I would like it if they where not npc. They can deny these pups or end up dying I would just like it if they where an actual dog c: also maybe @Suspiciousmindz even if bullet is older than her gypsy could kinda treat him like her own son and bother about him eating if that’s something your open to

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 27th, 2018 at 06:52 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 06:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Can I use the same form I used last time or do I have to post a new one @Suspiciousmindz

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old April 27th, 2018, 07:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@doug. @Benrito
both are accepted.
floofers are much cute

@Kolabear360
accepted

@Cosmo
it can be double-sided, but don't expect bullet to show it much

@Celestial
accepted

@Swiftheart
you can use the previous one.
they can be like @Mauve's Kaia and have stayed with bullet after his previous pack split/died.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; April 27th, 2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Name: Dust
Rank Desired: Pup
Love Interest: N/A
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Appearance: Art by
Nafsi-chan on Deviantart
Personality: TBRP, But expect quietness and depression
Other/Plot Ideas?: @Suspiciousmindz Just to ask, can the pack find her wanding around? I kinda have her personality being set because of the bombings XP
Old April 27th, 2018, 08:54 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Silky
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at] Healer in training
Love Interest: Too immature
Mate: Too immature
Pups: Too immature
Appearance: Ref 1 | Ref 2
She's an Orange Sable Pomeranian with no accessories.
Personality: [Will elaborate more on personality someday but for now I can only offer traits and a brief explanation ^^’]
+ Positive * Friendly * Smart * Determined
= Trusting * Hyper * Loud
- Can't sit still * Can't be quiet * Holds grudges
Silky is a very hyper and friendly dog. She believes that everyone is her friend, whether she has met them before or not. She tries to see the good in everyone and she is very confident in her ability to be nice. Silky is trusting, which can either be a good or bad thing. She believes in those around her who want to do good, but at the same time she also trusts those who will negatively impact her life. Silky is loud and cannot sit still, which is not a particularly good thing when you're trying to hide and avoid being noticed. She's often scolded for this but it doesn't put her down. Instead she stays cheerful through it all and moves on.
Silky may be innocent but she's not totally blind. She can tell when a dog is messing with her, even if it does take her some time to realise. She is also just smart in general and great with strategies and problem solving. She is determined and will do whatever is best for herself and those around her. She knows she is one of the much smaller dogs which makes her work twice as hard to prove herself and contribute to the pack.
Along with her intelligence comes a great memory. She will remember the importnat things as well as the unimportant things that have happened to her and her pack. She doesn't react when someone does something awful to her, and keeps up her cheerful appearance, but she remembers and she doesn't forget. So when it comes to a life or death situation, she will remember and she might not immediately help like she usually would. No one really see's this side of her though because of the way she hops around instead of walks and the way that she manages to see the bright side of everything.
Other/Plot Ideas?: I'd imagine that some of the dogs *coughstancough* would try and take a bite out of the fluffball but of course she's always bouncing around so each time one leans in for a bite she'll bounce out of the way c:

@Suspiciousmindz

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; April 27th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Empress Of Evil @Mauve
Silky is accepted c:<
Look Kaia has a trainee

@DragonChaos @Celestial
accepted!
now Gypsy has a pup to sit

Old April 28th, 2018, 12:39 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Name:
Athena
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at] hunter
Love Interest:
Bruno maybe still thinking on her X3 @Celestial
Mate:
A dog named hades however he’s gone and she’s alone
Pups:
They died before they even opened their eyes
Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/15/13/f8/1...reat-danes.jpg
Pic taken by NYX
Personality:
She’s calm, kind and rarely speaking out of turn, she one might say respects roles of the pack and tends to stay out of fights for her safety and her safety alone however... She has seen something. Something that has made her speak up a bit even now more than ever. She was there, she seen it all... when Kronos killed.... with no chains around his neck. No ring around him... just him, in a alley alone.. with the dead body of her only love. She’s scared, she’s more jumpy than ever since that day and has been blindly following Kronos instead of bullet... because.. she doesn’t fear bullet as much as she does to Kronos. She trusts him greatly and sees him as a worthy alpha however.... she’s... she finds herself staying away from especially when that dogs eyes were on her whenever she gets close.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
She will likely die, so you can use her if the pack does end up breaking or Kronos just leaves making his own pack or something x3 I’m a bit tried from work so I will make only two more peeps. One a good shy guy ( I swear he’s going to be a freaking marshmallow) and a bad .. thug for Kronos. X3 since it seems like he will be a bad guy might as well change his personality a bit as well!!

Old April 28th, 2018, 04:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Tiger
Rank Desired: Lead Scout
Love Interest: OPEN
Mate: OPEN
Pups: OPEN
Appearance: Grey Great Dane with Darker grey spots and yellow eyes.
Personality: fierce, has much respect for her leader whoever it is. Never tends to break rules or go against word of the alpha or beta. Will only go against orders if it is absolutely necassary.
Other/Plot Ideas?: not really. Apart from maybe she and the scouts have been ordered to check out a small pack of dogs and it ends up getting hostile. They were told not to leave until they have discovered everything however dogs were badly injured and dying so she makes the risky but brave decision to retreat in order to save lives.