Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:20 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:16 AM
Search Party!
Last post by Fish
Today 04:14 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:05 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:23 AM

Old April 25th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Warzone Dogs [signups]

[Pack Information]

High Ranks:
Alpha Male- Bullet
Alpha Female- Chosen through RP
Beta Male- Bruno
Beta Female-
Delta(2/2)- Frost, Tom
Zeta(0/1)- Can apply for, however, will be chosen through RP
Healers(2/3)- Kaia, Silky(in training)
Lead Hunter(1/1)- Storm

Mid Ranks:
Sigma(1/2)- Ice Storm
Lead Scout(1/1)- Tiger
Scouts(unlimited)- Stan, Ford, Benji
Hunters(unlimited)- Lady
Warriors(unlimited)- Nessie, Ares, Arrow

Lower Ranks:
Pup Sitters(1/3)- Gypsy
Pups(unlimited)- None
Subordinates(unlimited)- Mal
Omegas(unlimited)- Crozier

[Rank Information] || [Relationships/News]

This is the signup for [this] RP.

Everyone has evaccuated.
People are scarce to come by, however the bombing hasn't stopped. It's not as often as it used to be, but most buildings have been ruined. Everything's run down.
Nature has started to take it back over, the pack runs into many wild animals. Most of the time, the animals are viewed as prey, however you do get those large predators that wreck havoc on the pack's life.
The water is hard to come by and when you do find it, it doesn't taste good, but you've grown accustomed to it. It's better than nothing.
When you do hear the planes coming overhead, you rush for cover and pray your shelter doesn't get hit. Even if it doesn't, normally you move on with the pack.
It's not easy here.
You're always dirty, you're always hot during the day and you almost freeze at night.
The dogs can be aggressive to each other, but the pack has learned they need to work together to survive.
The question is... can you make it?

Notes-
• Your dog(s) can have any accessory you wish as the Alpha does wear a vest.
• Don't go overboard, but like Bullet, your dog can be genetically enhanced, please have a backstory to back this up though otherwise I might not accept it.
• You're not limited to any breed/coloration.
• Please make sure you know what your rank's responsibility is before applying for it!
• Beta and Zeta will be personally chosen through RP by Bullet. Your canine must prove themselves to him before he'll choose it. Beta will be especially picky, it must be a canine Bullet can trust greatly.
•If you're applying more than one character, please limit yourself to one high rank if you're applying for one! This keeps things fair for everyone!

Form-
Name:
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at]
Love Interest:
Mate:
Pups:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other/Plot Ideas?:

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 10th, 2018 at 10:05 PM.
Old April 25th, 2018, 02:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Warzone Dogs [signups]

Name:
Kratos
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at]
Zeta but he’s warrior for now
Love Interest:
Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
http://www.travelblissnow.com/wp-con...2-1020x650.jpg but is covered in scars
From travelbliss
Personality:
Kratos, is a dog who never saw the outside world until a few days ago, yet he knows a lot about battle in fact it’s in his DNA, he was genetically enhanced for one reason and one reason alone. Dog fighting, for years since he was a pup he’s been fighting, killing and winning countless battles just for the human cause. He’s bigger than most dogs because of his half blood yet more muscular and ruthless due to the genetic code given to him at birth. Because of this trust is hard to earn unless you show that you’re not scared of him. Than he becomes more than just some beast, he’s kind, gentle and trustworthy, he understands the meaning of a pack and is more than willing to die for the pack. He knows a lot of fighting tactics and knows the best way to bring down anyone really, from his years of fighting he was bond to learn something from it. He does need to learn more about empathy and mercy which may take a while anyway he’s always ready to teach anyone how to fight for real
Other/Plot Ideas?:
Hmmm the pack breaks apart? Due to a disagreement with the alpha? Maybe Kratos can be the one who breaks it?
Old April 25th, 2018, 05:54 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Frost formerly Luna
5 years
Female
Delta
(Is it okay is she has a secret crush on bullet? Open on others too.)
None
None
http://coventrysiberians.com/progeny%20images/Eva.jpg
She used to be a very emotional dog, but has transformed to a cold and commanding sergeant almost during the war.
See Love interest

@Suspiciousmindz
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; April 26th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old April 25th, 2018, 05:57 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Form-
Name; Bruno
Age; 5 years
Gender; male
Rank desired; Beta [hunter]
Love interest; none (through development)
Mate; N/A
Pups; N/A
Appearance; https://www.petful.com/wp-content/up...ec936662_z.jpg He also has a choke collar still on his throat from his previous owners
Personality; Bruno is a silent dog, he prefers to be quiet and in the back of things never to flashy. He’s easily aggravated though and can certainly get aggressive when things escalated and he can’t call himself down. He can rub shoulders with everyone and has no problems with getting down and dirty with anyone. He has an extreme sense of comforting aura which he uses to make friends and counsel to them. He will work his paws down to the bone and not complain about it whatsoever, this is dangerous when sometimes he can really hurt himself and not say much. He has a huge sense of humour which he often makes fun of himself with.
Other/plot ideas; since Bruno has a choke collar on I would imagine if he ever got into a fight with another dog he would nearly choke to death and have it be his weakness at all times.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 25th, 2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old April 25th, 2018, 08:15 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

[Pack Information]

High Ranks:
Alpha Male- Bullet
Alpha Female- Chosen through RP
Beta Male- Can apply for, however, will be chosen through RP
Beta Female-
Delta(0/3)-
Zeta(0/1)- Can apply for, however, will be chosen through RP
Healers(0/3)-
Lead Hunter(0/1)-

Mid Ranks:
Sigma(0/3)-
Lead Scout(0/1)-
Scouts(unlimited)-
Hunters(unlimited)-
Warriors(unlimited)-

Lower Ranks:
Pup Sitters(0/3)-
Pups(unlimited)-
Subordinates(unlimited)-
Omegas(unlimited)-

[Rank Information] || [Relationships/News]

This is the signup for [this] RP.

Everyone has evaccuated.
People are scarce to come by, however the bombing hasn't stopped. It's not as often as it used to be, but most buildings have been ruined. Everything's run down.
Nature has started to take it back over, the pack runs into many wild animals. Most of the time, the animals are viewed as prey, however you do get those large predators that wreck havoc on the pack's life.
The water is hard to come by and when you do find it, it doesn't taste good, but you've grown accustomed to it. It's better than nothing.
When you do hear the planes coming overhead, you rush for cover and pray your shelter doesn't get hit. Even if it doesn't, normally you move on with the pack.
It's not easy here.
You're always dirty, you're always hot during the day and you almost freeze at night.
The dogs can be aggressive to each other, but the pack has learned they need to work together to survive.
The question is... can you make it?

Notes-
• Your dog(s) can have any accessory you wish as the Alpha does wear a vest.
• Don't go overboard, but like Bullet, your dog can be genetically enhanced, please have a backstory to back this up though otherwise I might not accept it.
• You're not limited to any breed/coloration.
• Please make sure you know what your rank's responsibility is before applying for it!
• Beta and Zeta will be personally chosen through RP by Bullet. Your canine must prove themselves to him before he'll choose it. Beta will be especially picky, it must be a canine Bullet can trust greatly.

Form-
Name:
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at]
Love Interest:
Mate:
Pups:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other/Plot Ideas?:

Name:Tom (short for Thomas his friends can call him Tom)
Rank Desired: [if wanting zeta or beta, write it, but put down the rank they're currently at]Delta
Love Interest: Open (straight)
Mate: none
Pups:none
Appearance: (pic won't load (•_•) ) he's a husky that looks like a timberwolf he wears a protective (kevlar) vest it's sentimental it's from his previous owner who served in a War and Died in front of his eyes (I read bullet's bio and was like ooof someone had the idea before me).

Personality:he's usually chill and sort of easygoing but he carries out orders to the best of his ability he's loyal and likes to be in shaded places when he does get mad you don't really notice it until you find small things that he'll slash to cope with being angry so he stays on dog's good sides he has an uncanny ability to blend in but he doesn't utilize that skill unless there's a skirmish or if he's hiding from something big he also has a need to have friends to him friends or as he refers to them comrades are everything if you don't have comrades then you have nobody that's his philosophy. and since he's a big dog if someone's threatening a comrade he'll stand over them ( like big people do to me for fun r.i.p. Shorties (π_π) )but he's really a gentle giant.
Other/Plot Ideas?:no but I hope Ur ok with a scrub joining lol

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; April 28th, 2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 03:47 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Name:
Kaia
Rank Desired:
Healer
Love Interest:
Possibly Bullet again?
Mate:
None (formerly Julo)
Pups:
Amber (deceased)
Appearance:
Due to her years on the run, Kaia has a slender, lean build with slow-twitch muscles that allow
her to run for extended periods of time. True to husky nature, her frame is on the larger side as well.
Her short fur is a russett color, a mix of brown and red that coats all of her back, some of her legs,
and appears as markings on her face. She has a bushy tail that sticks out behind her, and the red
fur here appears a bit lighter, almost a dark beige color. What's not painted red is a snow white, including
her underbelly, legs, front face, and paws. Her eyes are a muddy blue color, almost appear as if they're
clouded (however her sight is impeccable).
Personality:
Strong and independent, Kaia is not one to be pushed around. Her ability to stand her ground can often
get her in trouble, but her free spirit wouldn't allow her to be any other way. Though she does obey orders
from the Alpha, she is quick to call out if they're being irrational, and is not afraid to speak her mind. Her
pride is strong and she is fully confident in her abilities. Not one to back down from a challenge, she will
tackle her problems head on, and prefers to sort any issues face-to-face. Despite this hard-headed side
of her, she is also gracious and accepting of every individual. Her kindness and genuine spirit make her easy to
approach, and her sense of humor usually keeps those around her laughing and in good spirits. She has an exquisite
sense of what others are feeling, and though she does not like to be the center of attention, she will not hold
back advice for anyone seeking it.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
Perhaps since she's the same one I applied for in the last one, she could've stuck with Bullet? The rest of
the pack split up when a large bomb got dropped and she was one of the only survivors who stuck with Bullet
and continued on to where they are now?

Last edited by Mauve; April 27th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
Old April 26th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Name: "Juni" - Juniper
Rank Desired: Delta
Love Interest: Open (through development)
Mate: N/A
Pups: N/A
Appearance: Juni is a lean, long-legged Boxer with brown. Her fur is a dark brown, almost black in color with a white line going down her head. Her underbelly is white and her front paws have white on the lower part, almost as if she were wearing socks. She has a red collar that she wears to remember her past. Reference
Personality: Juniper is agile and is able to wiggle her way out of tough situations easily. She'd rather talk than fight, but will if she has too. She is protective of her packmember and is generally caring towards others. She is patient with others and lets them take their time. Juni is a bit on the stubborn side and will voice her ideas, but mostly has a calm demeanor. She is friendly, and likes to laugh at jokes -- even if they aren't that funny.
Other/Plot Ideas?: No

--

Name: Archie
Rank Desired: Lead Hunter
Love Interest: N/A (through development)
Mate: Lilac She died in a fire before Archie joined the pack. He doesn't talk about her much or the relationship they had.
Pups: N/A
Appearance: Archie is an Australian Shepherd with brown eyes. He had a white underbelly with patches of black and brown on his coat. He has long fur which can cause him to overheat faster, but keeps him warmer during cold weather. Reference
Personality: He cares a lot about his packmembers and knows a lot about what there is to eat, even when another would think there is none. When things get scarce he is determined to make sure everyone else eats before him. He is swift and thinks quickly. Archie is a problem-solver. He is defensive of himself and others, prepared to fight for his pack. On the outside Archie seems like he is just a tough old dog, but once you peel away his guarded layers you will find out how much of a softie this old dog is. He is loyal and takes orders to heart, following them to the letter.
Other/Plot Ideas?: Maybe the hunters find hard times hunting in the future and he tries to convince everyone to eat the meager amount of game the hunters managed to scrounge up each day along with edible plants and insects?
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Broken Madness
Accepted; I'll keep that plot idea in mind, however he could always start his own pack and they could be rivals.

@Dream Weaver
Accepted; Bullet is open for any love interests, it's fine

@Celestial
Accepted

@Foxfur
Accepted; tis' okay, they have a thing in common then

@Mauve
Accepted; that plot idea works out! That's what I had in mind!

@Viper
Please read the rules before applying!

Old April 27th, 2018, 03:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Name: Stan [linked to character page]

Rank Desired: Scout

Love Interest: None

Mate: None

Pups: None

Appearance: Image credit to Paul Moody
Is a purebred Alaskan Malamute

Personality: Aggressive, cynical, deceptive, family-oriented, blunt, prideful, caring, well meaning
Easily riled up and refuses to back down from a challenge. Isn't afraid to try to scam others out of a meal if it benefits himself. Can be blunt and inconsiderate at times, especially when faced by an emotional outbreak he doesn't understand. Cares a lot about his family (mostly his brother) and tries to do what he thinks is the best for him, although that doesn't always work in his favor. Stan has a soft spot for puppies and children but will never admit to that.

Other/Plot Ideas?: His brother is Ford.
Raised with Ford to be SAR / forest ranger dogs. Has experience in tracking and recovery, and works best with his brother.
Isn't trained in fighting (relies mostly on size and weight), but when paired with Ford would probably win due to size and numbers.
Open to semi-romantic relationships, but he won't be very good at being faithful or committed. Any with him will end in them breaking up (though I'm cool if they also have pups together either before/after. He'll probably try to awkwardly avoid them.. maybe claim they're someone else's.)
High chance of him getting in a fight with rivals during a scouting mission.

Last edited by BEAR.; April 27th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old April 27th, 2018, 03:29 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Name: Ford

Rank Desired: Scout

Love Interest: None; Open to it but know it will likely remain unrequited. Ford is aloof, emotionally-unaware, and disinterested in romantic relations.

Mate: None

Pups: None

Appearance: See page

Personality: See page for traits, I'll add an in-depth description eventually to the site page

Other/Plot Ideas?: I suggest looking at doug.'s form, but here's some information specific to Ford:
  • His brother is Stan.
  • During SAR missions, Ford primarily was the navigator while Stan was responsible for supplies and staying with the victim. These experiences have equipped him with excellent orientation and survival skills.
  • He no longer has any accessories, as the collar he previously wore has long since been snapped off.
  • The bombings have made him mildly paranoid about safety, especially in regards to his brother.

Last edited by Fawn; April 27th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.