Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by occultation
Today 10:58 PM
Fangs, paws, and morning...
by Hound
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 10:56 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:47 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by occultation
Today 10:47 PM

Old May 6th, 2018, 02:09 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Skyclan Medicine Cat Apprentice

@Charmer
I can read the future, can’t I?
So excited to have a new highrank join us!!

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 6th, 2018, 03:36 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

goodluck ! hopefully daydream wont tear the apprentices head off ! (:
Old May 7th, 2018, 12:58 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

{~Name~}Goldenpaw(Blossom)
{~Age~}7 moons
{~Sexuality~}Asexual
{Gender}Female
{~Appearance~}Image Credit
{~Likes~}Squirrel, Learning, Smell of new growing plants
{~Dislikes~}Being annoyed, Fighting, Leaf-bare
{~Diseases/Conditions~}She has depression, she’s learned to cope with this and she has found things that makes her feel better. Some things brings out the worst of it, such as death
{~Personality Overview~}
Caring
Golden will drop whatever she’s doing just to make sure another cat is fine and well. If she sees another cat hurt or sick she will usually be the first one there. She will try anything to help if it’s within her power to do so.
Good natured
She’s very patient and kind. She will sit there, even if she’s hungry, bored, or it takes all day, to listen to an elder tell the longest story. She’s the “Hello!” And “Good morning!” Type of cat.
Sarcastic
She has the tendency to be a bit sarcastic from time to time, especially when commanded/ordered to do something. When this happens, she tends to say “Yes oh great one, your wish is my command.”
Shy
It takes her awhile a bit to open up. If she doesn’t know the cat she doesn’t talk much, maybe a couple word answer here and there but that’s about it. Once she knows you, she will never stop talking, you’ll wish she was back to her shy self.
{~A bit more about her~}
Shes not exactly sure if Starclan is real or not. She knows cats die, but she doesn’t know if they go to an afterlife. Who can blame her? She’s never seen or even caught the scent of a starclanner. So until she has seen, spoken to, or scented, she will remain in between. She takes death harshly, if a cat dies under her care, she will sink into depression. This won’t hinder her duties, but she won’t be her usual self.
{~Why I think they would get along~}
I think her and Shinefang would get along fine because she can easily tolerate his cranky behavior. She will respect him as her mentor and as someone whose older and much wiser then she is. She can also take jokes and will most likely laugh about his joke, she may even crack one or two about his crankiness.
{~Possible ideas~}
Maybe as they as they get closer and they get further into their training, he could start seeing her as a daughter, while she starts seeing him as a father figure for her. She’ll even look up to him as one.
{~Activeness~}
I’m on everyday all through out the day~
@Charmer
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 15th, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
Old May 7th, 2018, 01:43 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Good luck everyone!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 8th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Bumpity bump

Old May 9th, 2018, 06:42 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

yay, more HR’s!

good luck and a smile to all !

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:53 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Oh my, how exciting! Good luck to all the applicants! I'm so excited to see all the outstanding forms! ^^
Old May 9th, 2018, 11:32 PM
The Madness King

Willowheart
a Willow tree bends to the wind, like the earth that we walk upon, the sky we look at everyday in hopes of a better day. I have indeed seen that willow tree bend, I saw the earth dance with the wind that gladly runs and plays with the sky. The wind, the sky, the earth and the willow tree my mother had me in all have one thing. They are beautiful, odd as it may sound my friend and as foolish and mad as it may seem I saw many beautiful cats, cats with light in their eyes, cats with a burning soul and a pure need to make the world better fall easily when the wind gets too rough. A tom I knew, lost everything and turn to the bittersweet calls of a demon who wore a smile so well she even had a tom like me fooled... this is why I hate love. I fear it more than anything, I fear it’s lies, it’s sweet words and everything that makes it it... however I was named after a tree that does not bow to the wind... in fact I move with it. Like the sky that looks down on me, I don’t care where my path goes or what will I become but.:. I know I will stay strong... like the willow tree that helped me live in this world filled with masks and lies... yet I can’t help but love it even more.”

Willowheart is a calm tom, he’s Patient, kind and rarely speaking out of turn, he’s very shy in a way, however once given a chance, he’s a real chatter mouth. Speaking about many things you would never even think twice about, he speaks with pride, speaks with a heart and speaks as if it’s the only thing he could do. However he knows he wants them to listen somehow, he faced a lot of pains in his life and fears so many things yet still smiles when he faces them.

He fears love because love from a cat that wore a mask killed his brother in order to gain the interest of a rouge he never knew about.

He fears others, because he knows how a smile can hide behind them

And most of all, he fears the dark. The dark is where everything was taken from him, where his brother died, his mother leaving him, father scarring him and his one love leaving him for a kittypet. All on the darkest of nights... where he couldn’t see or hear it happen to find out as soon as light is on the land... once more.
Like I said before he’s kind, way too trusting for his own good but a kind man nonetheless, he’s a bit playful, not good with jokes but hi he tries and is honestly just a tom most like but no one would really remember since he just leaves as soon as it’s done. He tends to purr a lot for simple things, however can get serious when he sees the need. He can fight, he can speak when he sees the need however doesn’t like to butt in, into other cats lives. He tends to stay on his own unless he’s needed or sees a need to speak or even help someone. He’s a easy going cat one might say, nothing really offends him and he’s always just there purring away or just practicing something. He even tried to fish once well let’s say he doesn’t have a fear for water that’s for sure!
Most of all, he’s sweet just too trusting and too closed off for reasons he tends to keep to himself, he’s a hard working and won’t take a break at all, he’s always out doing something or practicing and won’t stop unless he sees a real need which has to be a huge need or the sun is setting and he needs sleep that’s one of the only reasons the man will take a break!
May add more soon to him
How he looks like
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/...uest-743186558
Drawing by me
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:43 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Birchkit

4 moons

Birchkit has never believed in Star Clan. There was always a rational explanation for everything and besides, Sky Clan never got into any real trouble. They didn't need ancestors looking out for them. They were strong enough to fend for themselves.

Honest//Calculating//Clumsy//Curious

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ro5k6koef...st-cat_+15.jpg

Birchkit was never a natural warrior, and her fear of heights never helped. She has an almost photographic memory, and believes that she's more useful counting herbs than being in the battle field, even if that's not what her heart says.

To her Shinefang seems like a goal. She is determined to earn his trust, and reach into his heart, however much he pushes her away. She sees through the gruff exterior to the cat she admires, and believes in.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; May 10th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:05 PM

My Mood: Spooky

"From a tiny spark may burst a mighty flame."

{Spark} {Sparkkit} {Sparkpaw} {Sparkcloud?} {Sparksplash?}
{Spark - for the bits of orange on his ashy grey pelt.}
{Cloud - for his absent-mindness.}
{Splash - for his occassional mood swings.}

{6 moons old}

{Male}
{He/Him}

{Spark is a small, stocky cat with tiny paws. His pelt is a gorgeous ash grey in color with bits of orange and white splattered over his fur. In the center of his chest there is a large white patch and his front paws are orange. Sparkpaw's eyes are a warm amber. Now Spark has a slight figure, but as he grows and matures he will fill out and grow taller. He has a long tail and large ears as well.}
{KitReference}
{AdultReference}

{Personality}
{Positive} Absent-minded, caring, emotional, generous, inquisitive, kind, maternal, optimistic, quiet, straight-forward, uplifting, warm, youthful
{Spark can be absent-minded but it helps him relieve stress. He generally cares for other cats he meets and doesn't want to see them hurt. He can be quite emotional, especially when it is something good happening. Spark is generous and loves to help others when he can. He loves asking questions and learning everything he can. The tom is quite kind to other cats and would rather talk than fight most the time. He is maternal -- what I mean by this is that he acts responsible and smothers cats he cares about with affection. He has an optimistic view on life. He sometimes is a cat of few words and it is rare for him to not talk. He is straight-forward about the point he wants to get across. Spark is uplifting and wants to cheer his friends up. He has a warm outgoing demeanor for the most part. He is quite youthful and acts like a kit every now and again.}
---
{Negative} Bold, daring, fiery, hyperactive, judgmental, loud, nervous, panicky, risk-taker, thinks after he speaks, vague, xenophobic, zany
{Spark is quite bold and will step up to tell you exactly what he thinks. Even if it gets him in trouble. When he has his mind on it he is daring and likes a challenge. He is very fiery at times and can come off as a bit too much. He is very hyperactive and almost always has to be moving around. He can be judgmental but mostly will keep it to himself. Spark is loud and has been told it makes him obnoxious. He is nervous around new cats and is a bit xenophobic. He can panic at times when he forgets something important. He loves to take risks when it comes to learning or helping the clan. He doesn't think before he speaks but rather right after the words come from his maw. He can be vague when explaining things. He is called zany because of his foolish clumsiness at times.

{Other Traits} Xenophobic - fear of new things and people.

{Backstory} When he was born, Spark was the runt of his litter of five. His parents gave him a name they deemed strong in hopes that he would survive the coming moons and through leaf-bare. At the age of 2 moons a violent wave of white-cough and green-cough plauged camp. Two of his siblings, succumbed to the sickness and died. His parents were distraught but continued caring for their three remaining kittens, Spark, and his surviving littermates. Unknown to him at the time, his mother was ill as well but had been hiding it. Within the next half-moon, she also died leaving the kits and their father alone. Soon Spark was 6 moons old and given the name Sparkpaw of Skyclan. He is quite obviously one of the smallest apprentices within the clan and is still mistaken for a kit at times.

{Belief in Starclan?} Spark believes in Starclan and the Dark Forest but isn't entirely sure why there are there. He knows they give the occasional prophecy but besides that, they are just shadows that watch over the clans.

{Why a medicine cat?} Spark generally cares for other cats and hates to see others fight, but knows that sometimes it is inevitable. He wants to help out in any way he can but he is quite small for his age. Spark loves to learn and try new things even if he doesn't do it the best way imaginable. He is curious about the way herbs work and how exactly they help heal cats.

{Getting along with Shinefang?} I envision the pair having rough patches where Sparkpaw gets on Shinefang's nerves from being hyper or absent-minded. The tom is used to stubbornness and I think he would be able to handle Shinefang's stubbornness. He is respectful and cares for others a lot so he would probably try and be super nice at times. Spark loves a good laugh and sometimes jokes around so he might get along with Shinefang there. He'd want to make friends with Shinefang and

Last edited by Viper; May 20th, 2018 at 03:53 PM.