Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by Bean
Today 05:45 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 05:43 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:38 PM
Quick Adopts for kk!
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 05:37 PM
finding our way home
Last post by Bean
Today 05:37 PM

Old May 5th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Skyclan Medicine Cat Apprentice

Hey there, everyone.
So, as the title implies, Shinefang is going to start looking for an apprentice to help out with medicine cat duties.

As far as hard and fast rules for this finder are concerned: as a High Rank position, all the High Rank rules apply, namely being an active member of the site for at least two months and in good standing. Previous High Rank holders can feel free to apply if your cool off period is done.

DO NOT BEG FOR THE POSITION

Seriously. Don't. I will immediately stop considering your application if you do. Also, no PMing me to ask for the position or saying things in your application like "I'm sure I won't get it." All this will do is annoy me. And I hate being annoyed.

Other than that, the only real limit is your creativity. The applicant can be a kit, apprentice, warrior, or elder. Your character can have any psychological or physical challenges you like. Do your research though. Also, I would caution those submitting a character who wants the position because of physical limits for a couple of reasons: First, its been done and you can be more creative than that. Second, Shinefang is likely going to have more physical limits as he grows older. He's going to know that and not want to put Skyclan in a position where neither medicine cat is able to perform their job duties.

The deadline for applications will be June 2nd at 12am Central, and the choosing date with be June 9th, at which point I will pick three applicants to do a trial RP with Shinefang to see how the prospective apprentices and my old tom cat get along. If there's no matches I like, I may pick someone else entirely.

There is no form, but do include in your application why you think your cat would make a good medicine cat and your thoughts on how Shinefang and your cat would get along. Let your creativity fly!

Last edited by Charmer; May 6th, 2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 07:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Skyclan Medicine Cat Apprentice

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Good Luck Loves!!

Turtlebright won't approve of the loss of attention

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 5th, 2018 at 07:53 PM.
Old May 5th, 2018, 11:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

《Name》Whisperpaw
《Clan》 Skyclan
《Gender》 Tom
《Age》 6 moons
《Sexuality》 Asexual
《Appearance》Whisperpaw is an all white cat that is blind and he has a few gray spots all around his body. Image with credit.
Dislikes: Annoying cats | Cats that push his buttons | Fighting

Charming
Whisperpaw is a very charming guy that is very polite and always seems to have a smile on his face. He has always known that fighting is never the answer.

Helpful
Whisperpaw is very helpful and he will help any cat even if their from another clan/Affiliation. He sometimes helps cats that he sees needs help even when they don't ask for help. He is always there for the cats and wouldn't leave them to suffer.

Caring
Whisperpaw is a very caring guy that always makes sure any cat is alright. He will always ask other cats if they are okay and he will make sure they are even if they deny it.

Mysterious
Whisperpaw has a mysterious part of him that a lot of time he will show. Some cats will ask him questions and part of his answer comes out weird.

Easily Frightened
Whisperpaw gets frightened fairly easy and he jumps at the slightest movement. Some cats just have to say hello to him and he will just freak out. He kinda knows how to handle the part of him that jumps.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old May 5th, 2018, 11:54 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

another meddie app friend for flashpaw! good luck everyone <3
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 6th, 2018, 03:58 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

can't wait to see who gets this!
i may apply if i can find my creative spark in the oncoming weeks ;p
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old May 6th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

~Name~
Galaxykit
~Age~
5 Moons
~Gender~
Female
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual (Straight)
~Occupation~
Kit
~Clan~
Skyclan
~Future Clans~
Starclan

~Likes~
The sound of kits playing | Birdsong | The bustle and hustle of camp | Vole | The sound of rain | Helping others
~Dislikes~
Bullies | Not being able to help | Complete and udder silence | Fighting | Rude/disrespectful cats

~Looks/Appearance~
This silver. black, white, and brown-cream splotched calico tortoiseshell molly has a fluffy tail and blue eyes with slicker fur.
Reference 1. (with credit)
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/499899627367836025
Reference 2. *with credit* (its the first one)
http://www.sarajencats.com/sjcatspastfemales.htm

~Personality~
Kind | Sweet | Quiet | Hardworking | Obedient | Loyal | Determined | Thoughtful | Helpful | Respectful | Bold
Overview:
Galaxykit wishes nothing more than to help her clanmates when they need her. Though she is very quiet when she speaks and in her movements, she is kind and sweet to all she meets. She despises cats fighting, even if it means there survival. To her, she sees it as pointless bloodshed. She is as obedient and loyal to her clan and older cats, not wanting to show disrespect. She is hardworking and determined, even when she fails, she will try and try again. She always thinks before she does and says, and listens to what others tell her, always trying to keep up with her bigger and more aggressive littermates, since she is the runt of their litter. She is not easily scared of many things.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 6th, 2018, 11:56 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Happy little catto.

The buzzing noises
Of the night,
Ring inside my ears.
I find it hard to sleep through all the crying and the tears.

[Name:]
Ringkit, Ringpaw, Ringblaze? Ringmaple? Ringthorn? Ringtail? Ringsky? Ringfire? Ringwool? Ringleaf? Ringfeather?
[Age:]
Ringpaw is around 9 Moons currently, her exact birth date is unknown. (Explanation under History)
[Gender:]
Female//She, Her
[Clan/Affiliation:]
Loner Skyclan
Sexuality:
Asexual, no romantic interests, ever since Honeypaw

Can’t you see me drifting off,
Wading through the waves.
Dancing on the moonlit shores,
Slowly parting ways?
How about the lovely life, I’ve tried to lead so far?
Perhaps maybe show me
Some way we won’t be so far?

[Appearance:]
Ref 1:
https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-f...-image35723897
Ref 2:
https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-f...-image34267559
(Credit to Dreamstime.com and Anna Krivitskaia for both images)
Ref 3:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=5823
(Art drawn by me, Silver Fishie!)
Ringpaw is a very small, healthy young shecat. Her overall build is lithe and muscular on her legs, and her overall health condition is near-perfect. She currently does not suffer any mental health issues but she does suffer from minor hearing problems, causing her to be unable to do battle training well as it’s hard for her to hear directions. Her base coat is a dark, rowan color brown, nearly black. She is a mottled calico/tortoiseshell, with soft fur that is clean and well groomed. On her face, her muzzle is tapered and very kind looking, with a sweet black nose and long, arching white whiskers. Her eyes are a pale mint green color, with hints of mustard yellow and flecks of lime green. Her face is split almost, half sand colored tabby and the other a dark orange and brown colored mess of splotches and speckles. Her ears are large and tufted, with orange tips. Her whole body is mottled with different colors, mainly orange, sand colored tan, and dark black or rich brown. Her back right paw is pure black as coal, and her claws are tiny and white, sharp but not dangerous. Her tail is her main feature, having a very cool effect. Her whole tail’s basecolor is pure black, but she has five rings of tan tabby, for her ‘Ring’ suffix. Her tail is long and flowing, and her fur is also at a longer length than usual, especially on her stomach. Littered along her pelt are small scars, pink and crude from ruthless training sessions with her mentor. Her right ear appears normal, and no one but her and her mentor Snapfire knew what was wrong. (Read under History)

[Personality:]
Ringpaw is a sweetie.
Her whole life has been about helping others, and trying to prove that she can do anything clanborn cats can. While confident and determined, she really just wants love. She will walk up to anyone just to chat, her happy personality and enthusiasm making a dull conversation into a joyful and memorable talk.
She has a very positive outlook on something, ignoring what could happen, and focusing on what’s happening right now in front of her eyes. Her idealistic approach to life shows that anyone can be happy, if they just focus on the positives.
While her intentions are good, she can be a bit too talkative. She gets on some cats nerves, often wanting to chat when the latter obviously does not. This causes a bit of wariness around her, as other apprentices don’t want to bother with the happy-go-lucky kit turned Apprentice. When most ignore her, she idly enjoys herself by playing games meant for kits, or hunting solitarily in the woods alone.
She prides herself on her aptitude for hunting, but in reality has a lot of room for improvements.
She is a bit sleepy, often drifting off into the day with her sweet dreams rocking her a small lullaby, and she also pays attention to anything but her current task. This happens occasionally, which is extremely frustrating for her current mentor.
Among all of this, she is a lot smarter than most would think. She can think her way out of a pickle in two seconds. She prefers to keep that to herself, as some cat don’t like smart-alecs. She learned quickly from her family just what it meant to not show off.
Everyone around her is eccentric, with friends and family to keep things going crazy instead of straight forward on the railroad track, but she is just trying to fit in. She wants friends, and she normally is just sweet and helpful. If an elder is thirsty or has a tick or their nest is stale, she will gladly lend a paw to help out. She likes seeing gratitude in other’s faces, it shows that she did something right.
She is also fairly good at remembering things, such as how she saw a beetle this morning. She is a bit impatient, and perhaps get a bit frustrated with how difficult sorting and memorizing herbs is. Among this, I do think she will be good at sorting herbs, if given time. (Lots of time, and patience. A lot of patience.)
She is also a big goof. She constantly goes where she shouldn’t, but horses around enough that the laughter her little ‘accidents’ bring is worth the punishment of checking somebody for ticks or whatever. She likes seeing others smile.
One thing that Ringpaw likes is cats who are straightforward. She already knows she isn’t perfect, no one is, and she hates it when others act like they’re perfect or sugarcoat the truth. Just tell her what’s what, it won’t hurt her.
One thing she dislikes? Mainly really everything. If she wanted too, she could find a bad thing about anything. But that’s just not her!

When we drift our little eyes shut and closed,
Tied up with dreams and screams and echos,
We find ourselves in a place, unexplainable.
A place of freedom, a place of imprisonment.
A place of wonder, a place of fear.
A place where we can dream.

[Likes:]
Cats//Sunshine//Mornings//Squirrel//Pretty leaves//Pretty stones//Rain showers//Flowers //Ferns//Nice Smells//Jokes//Smiling//Moss//Feathers//Ladybugs//Butterflies (The blue ones!)//Purring//Fresh kill (when she gets to eat it!)//Windy Days//Calm Waters//Blue Skies//Citrus//Catmint

[Dislikes:]
Mud//Heavy Rain//Rotting leaves//Grumpy elders//Frowns//Stale moss//Ticks//Sand in claws//Stormclouds//Monsters and the Thunderpath//Foxes//Mean Cats//Angry People//Loud Noises//Small Places//Being Called Out//Shy Cats

Something to rely on,
Something to remember.
A crying shoulder to lean on,
With tears of starlit glow.
Perhaps a spot to read and draw,
And scribbled with waxy crayons?
A place to dance in a circle of hope,
A circle of friends.

[Backstory:]
Ring was born as a kit of four to a former Skyclanner, Branchheart. (Now known as Branch, and she died by a badger attack.) Branch was extremely mean, and Ring’s mother did not care for Ring. She was often a neglectful mother, not caring if Ring wanted a feeding or not. Branch, as Ring was the runt of the litter, often acted mean and rude around her. Ring’s siblings, Squelch, Shock and Speckle often left her outside on cold nights if she stole their attention. The other kittens liked to bully Ring, as she rarely objected. Ring was later dumped off on Skyclan territory, as she was deemed useless, but Branch never found a patrol to tell them who the kit really was. Branch had intended to inform the clan, so that they would at least know who the mother was, but Branch had grown tired of getting soaked in cold rain so she left. Ring’s mother scampered off, leaving the kitten alone overnight. Ringkit does not remember her mother, nor care for the fact that her mother did not want her. (Because she remembers very little, this is why she does not know her exact age.)

When she was brought to camp, she became a kit, resident of Skyclan. She knew her name, Ring, so she was renamed Ringkit because of when she kept on telling others her name was Ring. She didn’t have family or friends, and since she had been already weaned off milk she didn’t need a foster mother. She played solitary games like attack the elders and such. This lonely little kit had a few friends, but they later drifted away as no one really knew wether Ringkit was a loner, rouge, or even a Starclan forbid Kittypet!
Later on, a shecat named Snowbranch decided to take the tiny kit under her wing. Snowbranch saw how Ringkit was shunned for being an outsider, and Ringkit hung close to Snowbranch nearly everyday. After awhile, the two became good friends. They often dozed in Sunshine or played mossball when Snowbranch wasn’t on warrior duties. But Snowbranch knew that Ringkit needed real friends, ones she could count on. Although she didn’t want to, Snowbranch started nudging Ringkit away, and then Snowbranch ended their relationship, not even giving a clue why. Ringkit never grew close to many again, as she was so hurt by the fact that even Snowbranch, her supposed friend, hated her.
When she became an apprentice, Ringpaw quickly learned to dislike her mentor. Snapfire was very rude, yelling for her to go this way and that when hunting. this resulted in ignorance of duties as she looked less and less forward to hunting and battle training. She became less of her usual self and a more “I’m fine!” Sort of cat. She turned kind after an especially brutal training session with Snapfire. He had trained too hard, and she had accidentally tripped, and his claws snagged the inside of her ear. Snapfire knew she was hurt, but since Ringpaw hadn't noticed he decided not to point it out. This act of foolishness started to ruin her hearing in her right ear, as she never went to get it checked out by Shinefang, and slowly is destroying her hearing. When she found out why she was hearing things softer, she decided to pretend like her life was just okay, plastering on a joyful mask until it really was part of her. She couldn’t seem to shake her new self, becoming welcoming to any cat who wanted to be her friend. She was never lonely, but she needed someone. She continued on, refusing to give up, as her determination would not allow it.
She soon began to meet with another clancat, Honeypaw of Riverclan. He was sweet and aloof, always making her forget about the mean cats in Skyclan, and they first met at a gathering. After that, they often snuck out to meet at the Seastones, playing carelessly in the foamy waves and looking for cool shells and rocks. After awhile, he had seemed to be calling her cute and always seemed to be complimenting her. She thought that he loved her, and was one night prepared to tell him she didn’t feel the same, but on that same night he never showed. He apparently had forgotten his ‘best friend’ for another cat.
Heartbroken and crushed, as she secretly wanted him to beg her to stay with him as she was only going to dismiss him in hopes that he would steal her heart, she trotted home with a sad sullen face. Basically, she was going to play hard-to-get, making her fuzzy image of romance perfect. No one noticed her broken heart, and even at later gatherings she never ever talked to Honeypaw ever again.
She soon found solstice in adventure. Fighting butterflies and the sort were her kinds of fun, especially venturing where she wasn’t supposed to go. Warriors den, nursery, but her favorite place was the medicine stores. She made sure to avoid Shinefang, as if he caught her ‘exploring’, it wouldn’t be pretty.
Currently, Ringpaw is a sweet and helpful little cat, with a heart of gold. Don’t feel sad for her, as she knows her mom is gone, and she frankly is not interested in finding her mother either. She perseveres, always helping when she can and being her sweet self.
When she found out she had the chance at being a medicine cat, she knew she wanted to try. It was almost a breath of fresh air, finally having others to maybe depend on her. She knew she wanted to try.

Don’t tell me that I’m sad,
I’m as happy as happy can be!
I’m something independent,
Oh why can’t you see?
I’m something more than bouncy, energetic or unique,
I’m something lost inside a door.
Open it and take a peek!

[How Would She Act With Shinefang:]
I think that since Shinefang is older, Ringpaw might be that annoying ray of sunshine that tries to make everyone happy.
He might perhaps get frustrated with her because she is very exuberant and too chatty. I think that after a while they may become like Firepaw and Yellowfang, because I think that’s the kind of relationship they would have, slowly beginning to tolerate each other. (Tolerate, then have a bond that is so bittersweet, most don’t understand it! X3)
I also think that he might tease her about her horribleness at remembering herbs, and they might have a bond where he insults her and they go back and forth.
Shinefang... how about he teases her about how she must find him handsome? X3 I think that would make her a bit uncomfortable with her mentor when he jokes like that, evoking some very embarrassed squabbling.
(I completely respect that Shinefang doesn’t believe in Starclan, this would just be Ringpaw.) Ringpaw, since being raised in a Starclan faith community, most likely makes a small jab at Shinefang, and I think that might be a rocky path between the two, especially at half-moon gatherings. Ringpaw will soon get over it, and sort of defend her mentor when it’s pointed out. (Think Mothwing and Willowshine.)

[Plot Ideas:]
I think that perhaps Shinefang out of the blue should just ask her one day when she is nosing around the medicine den, like “If you want to be in here, why don’t you become a medicine cat?” And she actually takes it seriously? I think her being her, she would be a big goof and actually consider it, even though he was just joking.
I also kind of want her to turn calmer and more mellow, so perhaps he just teases her a ton about how she ‘never listens’ because she won’t tell anyone just why her ear is so bad, and just kind of makes her a more sensible and less giddy cat.
Under Relations, her brother Shock is presumed alive. I’m planning on having Shock join Skyclan after a story he was told, and find Ringpaw without her really knowing that they’re related. Of course, he recognizes her similar coat to their mother, and slowly begins to piece together snippets of their story. Planning on making him betray her at some point, perhaps attacking her but she doesn’t die, I assure you. :3
(The only one that I really want to happen would be the first one, but the ones after it don’t have to happen. Just smol jumbles of plots. :3)

[Why a Medicine Cat?:]
To be honest, it was never her dream. But you know that moment when someone says something and you’re like, holy cow! That’s so cool! Right now, it is her dream. She loves seeing others smile and she likes hearing others thank her. She knows that life is fragile, and she can give others love and hope. Her most aspiring dream (If or when she becomes a medicine cat) is to have her first kitting she has to oversee go smoothly. She loves the joy of kits. She just likes happiness. With being a medicine cat comes responsibility, but also some sort of thrill and joy of seeing others healed. That, to Ringpaw, is the most important part of being a medicine cat, especially when instead of defending herself with insults she can decorate her badge sash with tokens of faith and healing.

Family Tree
This is really to clear up her relations.

Mother(s):
Branch, Female, formerly Branchheart of Skyclan, now deceased.
Stepmother via Rice, Quinoa, Female, Currently living at Hades’ Barn In outskirts, Alive.
Father:
Rice, Male, Loner, now deceased.
Brother(s):
Squelch, Male, deceased
Speckle, Male, deceased
Shock, Male, Location Unknown, Presumed Alive
Step-brother via Rice x Quinoa, Snake, Male, residence unknown, Alive.
Sister(s):
Shock, Female, deceased
Step-sister via Rice x Quinoa, Grand Prix, Female, 209 West Garden Avenue, Alive.
Step-sister via Rice x Unknown Female, Kefir, Female, Residence Unknown, Alive.

Activity:
I just like to out this in here so whoever is looking for applications knows.
My PPD is 8.14

Other:
@Charmer

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; May 29th, 2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Medicinestagram

Search User: PonderosaPaw

PonderosaPaw
5 followers
6 Following
7 Posts

Love my siblings
GorsePaw <3
DouglasPaw <3

Post 1
Hey everyone! So welcome to my page...I decided to make one because (I mean, some might say I'm a little bossy, self centred and Vain and I cannot lie I am some of those things) I'd like to meet other cats, to learn tips, tricks and to share some of my own knowledge. More from me later, ta ta!

Post 2
Hey, I'm Ponderosapaw, formerly known as PonderosaKit, and hopefully in future, PonderosaFall. I am a brown she-cat with orange eyes. My pelt is sort of, medium length. My interests...well I like to teach others (a bit of criticism every now and then is very welcome too) I must admit I prefer to stay very clean. I have much respect and admiration for older cats. I believe they are wise and can give us answers therefore I do try to take In every word they say and treasure it. And I hope one day, younger cats will listen to me and my stories. Gonna go now and have some prey with my dear dear sister Gorsepaw xxx

Post 3
Met a lovely apprentice named Cranberrypaw today. She and I have very similar tastes.

Post 4
Sister is looking to settle down and have kits with a loving mate.
I swear any cat who breaks her little heart will have to watch their backs.
Gorsepaw has been through so much. Never been prouder xxx

Post 5
People think I 100% prefer GorsePaw over Douglaspaw but that's not true at all! I love them both and spend equal time with each of them. Any cat who still thinks that is just jealous of how close we are. #SiblingsAreForLife

Post 6
Anyone know what herb you use to fight infection? No reason, just doing some revision xxx

Post 7
Hello everyone! As some may know, it has been my aspiration for a long time now to become a Medicine cat or Medicine cat Apprentice. An opportunity has opened up to potentially become ShineFang's apprentice. I need time and space to think about this and make sure I'm properly prepared for what could come out of this. Will be inactive for a month or two but you'll see me around. Stay beautiful, stay positive, stay peaceful. I love you I love you I love you. Mwah mwah mwah xxx

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; May 30th, 2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 12:53 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

a wilting flower is a flower
that is growing of age but that doesn't make it
even less of a flower

//opening up flower bud//

//flower bud is now bloomed//

//please pick one of the flowering, basics, their heart, their mind, or their appearance//

> basics

x sunkit -----> sunpaw -----> sunbloom or sunsong x

x six moons old x

x identify as female x

x little libra is what my sign is x

x panromantic x asexual x

//the flower went back to its orginal yellow color//

// please pick one of the flowering, their heart, their mind, or their appearance //

> their heart

sometimes you miss the little things
when you try to make big things happen

x lazy/ sleepily ----> sunkit in general is a weak kit, being born premature and having a difficult birth. she is often sleepy and struggles to do things that acquire much moving. this makes her have to take constant naps, rather she likes it or not. x

x submissive/obedient ----> she doesn't break rules, she can't. she is very obedient and will listen to cats very well. she doesn't has much flame inside her when it comes to orders. sunkit will rarely not do what someone says, however if they aren't from her clan, she will surely not do what they want. she'll just stare at them like they are weird. x

x kind ----> while sunkit may fall asleep on the job, she is fairly kind to lots of cats. she will answer questions if you ask her them without hesitation. she may not be brave enough to stick up for someone yet she'll be cheering from behide. x

x flower girl ----> sunkit isn't a cat who is the calmest, she usually will pick flowers to calm her nerves. while she likes them in general. it is a rather calm and fun task for her. sunkit will always love to talk about them, specially her favorite kinds. she will even make you a flower crown or, attempt to. x

x quiet -----> sunkit doesn't talk much unless it comes to the topic of flowers/herbs. she will keep her mouth shut and just listen instead of trying to cause more trouble by speaking. x

x sensitive ----> sunkit is sensitive but not where that if you make fun of her it will bother her for days. she only becomes sensitive when she knows you mean it. she can tell if you mean it or not by well, your tone, body language and such. this skill helps out when she has to tell if someone is lying or something. x

x dense ----> sunkit is just pretty dense. seriously. no more to be said. //a chuckle was heard from the flower bud// x

x quick witted ----> sunkit thinks fasts on her feet, which is ironic because she isn't that fast of a runner. this can also be label as being reckless x

x sunkit is more of a realist x

x her favorite prey is water vole x

x she loves the lilac purple color x

x she can never pick a favorite flower, she loves all of them x

x themesong is my little sunshine and broken hearts club x

//the flower went back to its orginal yellow color//

//please pick one of the flowering, their mind or appearance//

> their mind

trusting does not come to easily
when everyone seems to turn their back on you
when everyone seems to think you'll fail
but i decided i'll prove them wrong in the long run

sunkit was born prematurely, heck, she was just a miracle to live to one moon. her birth was difficult in general, she was in a litter of three but the first kit was a stillborn and the other died a couple days after birth. sunkit rarely play with other kits, her parents worrying that she may past away any moment. her body was psychically strong enough to allow her to run long or play fight. she slept often and even she didn't want to slept, she spent more than three moons of her life asleep. she was diagnosed with narcolepsy at four moons. sunkit slowly began to become awake more, this was around the time her parents taught her about flowers. sunkit loved the flowers, they were always something different about each one. mostly cats scolded her for the useless skill, she was suppose to be a future warrior. not a elder flowering picking cat. sunkit lived in a cozy family, she liked how it was. she soon met a cat named hawkspeed, he asked her questions, a lot of things. he didn't mind her rambling and she didn't mind answering questions. sunkit despite being so young, she had a strong understanding on the life around her.

//how her life would go if she became was going to be the Medince cat apprentice, some of this plot has to be approved by the roleplayer of hawkspeed @Boba Fett//

sunkit's mentor was hawkspeed, she was happy about it. loved it. her training wasn't harsh, it was comfortable. one day they were on practicing stamina and such, yet sunkit overdid it. she couldn't catch her breath and was struggling to breath steadily. no one knew about her having asthma, any time she struggle to catch her breath they pass it off as her being premature and weak. sunpaw stop training for a moon. with this time, she was stuck in the medince den by her own choice. she just watch shinefang without saying a word. perhaps shinefang finally got annoyed enough to ask her if she wanted to help with organizing the herbs. sunpaw ended up just rambling to him about flowers while she did her job. she would probably spend more time at the medince den until shinefang ask her if she wanted to be his apprentice? x this is really just a plot idea and may not even happen x

x sunkit has narcolepsy and asthma x

x she fears confined spaces, rejection, dogs, and well, being a burden x

//the flower turn back to its orginal yellow color//

//please pick one of the flowering, their appearance or their appearance//

>their appearance

i'll smile at my foes, friends, and family,
not for a show,
but just to make their day a little brighter
by saying hello.

sunkit has a fragile build, she usually has her eyes half-closed and is seen nodding off often. she is small and rather short, being a bit underweight. mostly because she doesn't have much of a appetite for food in general. she has one jade color eye and the other is a azul color. she is a long-hair cat, finding her fur messy and usually has some petals in it. she is a calico, her spots' colors either being black, orange, or an cream color. sunkit can barely make a sound because of her being so light, this being useful when she wishes to be stealthy.

//oh! a bonus has been found, showing bonus right now.. //

everyday i breathe in one last breath,
suspecting that any moment i'll be taken away,
which is why everyday i make sure to leave one thing of me behide,
drawing a straight line
between >studdborn< and >the will to not die<

x ppd is 7. 12 but I'm on everyday, I'm having a small slump right now x

x the reason i think sunkit would make a good medince cat apprentice is because she has a general knowledge of flowers and enough determination to learn about herbs. sunkit can read cats so, she could tell if someone is hurt without them telling her. x

x the reasons why i think she shouldn't be a medince apprentice is because well, if she ever had to run to a battle to help out a cat, sunkit would be slow and struggle to do so. she may at first be a bit scared of the all of the medince cats and be hesitant but would warm up to them. x

x sunkit does believe in the dark forest and starclan, she doesn't worship them, however or anything x

x i believe sunkit could get well with shinefang because well, he has a soft spot for kits and she would probably just see him as a sweet guy trying to be tough. this would let anything mean he said to her just to brush it off. whiles she doesn't have a strong understanding on how it is to lose a mate but would have a small understanding because she lost her own two siblings. sunkit would be open to hear his rants/vents. x

x i also see sunkit when she is older, trying to get shinefang to forgive starclan. x

x i think sunkit would jokingly call the medince cats the broken hearts club because it seems all of them had something horrible happen in their life x

//this may be edited in the future if i get any more ideas @Charmer//

//oh and yes, sunkit is a premade character. //

i need a numbing of my brain,
somethin' to take away the remains of your name,
i need amnesia for a day and an umbrella for your name

lately been thinkin' maybe
theres a place we won't feel so crazy
been in a hazy mid-morning daydream
i found a shady spot that saved me

at first i wasn't sure if there even a cure,
for what i'm, feelin, 'cause what I'm feeling been feelin more and more absurd,
the repeating in my head of every last word that you said,
feels like ever since you left, you won't leave me

song lyrics for this is broken hearts club by gnash

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 12th, 2018 at 11:21 AM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:50 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

"When some look at me
I feel like I know what they're thinking
They think I am incapable
Stupid
Crazy
Unable to get on in life.
They see someone who is ill
Someone who has been through something traumatic
And therefore, they think I can't do everyday things
Without breaking down.
True, I have... issues. I am not perfect.
But, is there any cat who is?
I try so hard to hide my condition
To seem normal
To fit in.
Yet, I come to no avail.
I may have these problems
May fall apart at times
But, that doesn't make me useless
Or pathetic
Or a piece of garbage.
I have the ability to be strong like the rest
To be able to do things for myself
I'm not a kit, you know.
I can do anything you can
I can eat, hunt, swim, talk, walk, and run.
I can get what needs to be done done.
I may be a broken cat
But does that make me something to just... throw away?
To ignore?
To be treated like an object?
I am Brokenpaw.
And I am strong."

{Brokenpaw}
{Appearance} {Bi Romantic Bi Sexual} {Male - He/Him/His} {7 Moons}

{What Makes Him Broken?}
He has suffered from several mental issues since his birth. Anxiety, depression, and ADHD are just a few. Many see him as being too ill to be of any use. He cries a lot of the time, yet only when he is alone and no one can see him. Yet, he wants to be strong, and he is determined to prove he can be. He thinks training for Medicine Cat will help him prove this.

{Can He Ever Be Fixed?}
Brokenpaw knows he cannot ever be truly "fixed". He will always suffer from his mental illnesses. They can never go away, but he feels if he can prove himself, he can keep them at bay. He wants to be strong, and he knows he can be. He just wants to be treated like an equal, like everyone else. He doesn't want to be treated like a useless object anymore.

@Charmer

♡ character page wip ♡