Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:39 PM
Cavekit, ThunderClan...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:37 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:34 PM
New Emote Petition
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:34 PM

Old December 18th, 2016, 07:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Burdockash Kit Finder

Name: Onyxkit/Onyxpaw/Onyxblaze
Main Fur: Tan
Markings: White chin
Eye Color: Amber
Fur Length: Short
Image Reference: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...6H0&ajaxhist=0
Personality: Onyxkit is quite the young charmer, and he is good at manipulating other cats to do what he wants. He'll use any measure to get what he wants, and he's a little stubborn at times, refusing to bend to someone else's will. He's quite sarcastic; and he values truth and honesty above all else. He's not going to sugarcoat anything just to spare another cat's feelings, and he's more than willing to point out others' mistakes. Family will always come above all else. Onyxkit is wary around most other cats, and he's almost never optimistic...he tends to destroy anything positive that he can find.
Potential Adult Personality: Onyxblaze has become quite corrupted, used to doing what he wants and what he thinks is right. Onyxblaze is never one to look on the bright side, and in fact he tends to look at things logically rather than what could happen, he examines all possibilities and says what will happen. Onyxblaze wants peace above all else, and he'll go the long way around to avoid an argument. He's not hotheaded; in fact, he's a peacemaker, hardly ever looking for an argument. Onyxblaze does have slight depression, and he can be quite reclusive sometimes, making it hard to get to know this feline. Lazy is the exact opposite description of Onyxblaze, however...he works hard to prove himself and to make his own path, separate from his parents. Having never known his Mother, it's hard for him to know what exactly she was like, although he can guess from what he's heard. He admires the things he's heard about her, both the good and bad, and strives to make himself someone she would be proud of. Onyxblaze isn't sarcastic as he was in his younger moons, and he tends to be more careful with his words, choosing them carefully in order to make allies rather than enemies. Onyxblaze loves attention, and again, being used to getting his way sometimes gets frustrated when he is not given the attention he believes he deserves.
RP Sample: Enderpaw followed Finchcall, the tom's tail twitching from side to side. If he were being honest with himself, he was unsure about his new mentor. The warrior seemed...nervous, almost. What was he afraid of? What was there to mess up here, surely he had been through all this before? Still, this was their first time out. Maybe Finchcall was just trying to make a good impression on the younger cat. "Alright," Enderpaw mewed, standing by in an almost rigid position. He didn't exactly look very impressed. Once he realized he was probably making the warrior more nervous, he relaxed a little. There was nothing to worry about; and besides, in general a mentor and apprentice had a pretty strong bond. Finchcall was here to teach, not to criticize.

Enderpaw watched Finchcall closely...as this was his first day with his new mentor, and he was an older apprentice, he wanted to make a good impression on the tom. Impress him, so to speak. Right, I can do this. It's very simple. He thought, his tail twitching in a slightly irritated, slightly nervous manner. "Right...so, when would you usually want to use that? Like, at any point in a battle when they're close enough or at a certain time?" Enderpaw questioned. As he was beginning to show, if he were going to do something he wanted to do it right.

If he were going to learn about this move, he wanted to know when the most effective time to use it would be. And where would it be? Sometimes Enderpaw's questions could sound a little...too questioning, like he wasn't understanding enough. The black tom waited for Finchcall's reply, his head cocked to the side slightly as he did so. Was this even the right thing for him to be doing? Should he just have accepted what it was and tried it without any question? But that's what Finchcall is here for, to answer my questions, Enderpaw argued with himself, a little annoyed.

Activity: 7.38

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 18th, 2016, 08:10 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name:Onyxkit||Onyxpaw||Onyxflame//Onyxlight
Onyx for her black pelt {That and that's what you wanted XD }
Flame/Light for his brilliant amber eyes

Main fur: Black with hints of dark grey.
Markings: Dark grey stripes along his back and tail, and has white spots on his paw tips.
Eye color:Amber with hints of red near the iris.
Fur length:Medium
Personality: Onyxkit is a very intelligent and cunning tom, he's always trying to have others do his duties for him. He makes cats believe that he's their friend then leaves them once he believes they lost their worth. The tom greatly dislikes to be bossed around and would much rather do things his own way. Onyxkit dosent take too well to cats who think they're better than him and he finds a way to bring them down lower than his level. He would much rather be the one giving orders rather than receiving orders, and even though he's rude to others, he deeply cares for his family and would do anything to keep them happy.
Adult Personality:Onyxkit will be an extraordinary warrior, strong and intelligent, always working hard for his clan, clawing his way up to leadership. He's always putting up a polite front and uses power to control those lower than him. He's always making himself known as he admits himself in any clan activity, weather its border patrol lorn dawn patrol he's always there to 'help.' He's a sneaky warrior and uses blackmail and bribe to have others follow him, making himself seem more powerful.
Role play example: {I'm on the I-pad so I can't copy and paste.}
Onyxkit looked to his side, his Amber orbs danced with curiosity and longing as he looked at the highbranch, his whiskers twiched and he dug his little claws into the earth "Someday, I will be up there, giving orders to my loyal followers. They will look up to me as a hero, they will respect me." He mumbled aloud, his black fur rose with excitement as he imagined himself standing upon the branch, his booming voice echoing throughout the clearing as his clanmates looked up at him, admiration shining in their eyes. The black tom licked his nose and picked himself up, a smile spread upon his face as he made his way to the nursery, where his family was located, probably napping in their warm nests. 'One day, I will be leader, I will have power to do as I please, and with that power, I could protect those I hold dearly.' he concluded, letting out a little huff as he pushed his way into the nursery, and gently layed himself down next to his littermates. The young tom slowly drifted off into a deep slumber, content with the warmth of his littermates, and joyous about his Idea of power.
Activity:
Activness level: 8/10
Posts per day: 10.01

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 18th, 2016, 10:20 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Onyxkit / Onyxpaw / Onyxgaze
Main Fur: Dark Brown
Markings Darker brown tabby stripes with darker rings on his tail.
Eye Colour:Amber
Fur Length: Short
Image Reference: Here
Personality: Onyxkit could be described as an observer. His reason for observing is simply that he is curious about many things. He observes things such as, apprentice's training, warriors eating prey and other things like that. He doesn't pay attention to his clanmates, but more or less what they are doing. Onyxkit is a kind-hearted and friendly kit. He's not quite the cat to walk up to a cat a say 'hello!', but if a cat were to walk up to him he would start a conversation. Onyxkit enjoys being near his family and playing. Most of his day is made up of observing actions but he does like to play and jump around. Onyxkit cares deeply for his family. Having his mother not alive makes him more protective of his family. He may not really be the strongest cat but he will do whatever he must to look after his family and keep them safe. He can't risk losing another family member.
Potential Adult Personality: Onyxgaze has changed from when he was a kit. He has become less close to his family and doesn't care for many things in life. He still observes thing though, except....this time he observes other cats. He wants to know everything about his clanmates. When I say everything, I mean, nearly everything. Their personality, weaknesses, strengths and other things like that. He wants to know everything. Onyxgaze still isn't the strongest cat, but he is certainly intelligent. Onyxgaze wants to know everything about every cat because he's preparing himself. If he ever needed to get revenge on someone, he would know their weakness. Onyxgaze is a cat who doesn't focus on getting revenge on his enemies. That isn't his main point in life. Sure, slowly, as each moon passes he will come up with a plan to get revenge, but it's not a major thing. Onyxgaze just focuses on knowing everything there is to know. As for this tom cats belief in StarClan? Well he doesn't really have an opinion and he doesn't care much. He doesn't care much for the dark forest either. In Onyxgaze's spare time, he is either sleeping, or observing. Onyxgaze doesn't really talk to other cats. When he was a kit, he was more social, but as a warrior he is quite antisocial. He prefers to keep to himself and keeps all the information he finds to himself. He doesn't share any info with anyone. Not his family and not the few friends he has. Like I said before, Onyxgaze doesn't care for much, he kust wants to know everything.
RP Example: Silvercloud had a smug smirk on her face as she watched the other she cat. This was the reason she enjoyed arguments. Just seeing the angry faces, listening and shooting back comebacks, the great life of words. Silvercloud's eyes suddenly widened as Cormorantstone flung herself at her. Bye bye my pretty fur, she thought as she felt herself knocked backwards and she hit the ground hard. Her head took in most of the hit. Ouch, Silvercloud thought, though she didn't show it, she simply frowned to cover up the small headache that started to form. She couldn't help but feel a tad bit worried and just a tiny bit concerned for herself. This she cat may be smart with words but fighting physically wasn't really her strong point. Silvercloud lashed out blindly, though she wasn't so sure if she should unsheath her claws. But then again, if she didn't, the other tabby might think she was 'play fighting' and tease her for it. She couldn't let that happen. She would not let herself be teased. As her paw was halfway through the air she quickly unsheathed her claws, aiming towards the dark brown tabby's left shoulder. The tabby she cat lay on the ground, on her belly, not the best position to be in when one was fighting. Silvercloud wished she had time to think before hand. Think about her training as an apprentice. Her former mentor had taught her quite well, she was grateful for what she had learned from them but would never say it to their face. She wasn't one to really show much gratitude. She looked up at the strong she cat, trying to plan out her next move. But, like mentioned before, fighting wasn't her strong point and she wasn't the best at judging her opponents next move. Though she hid her doubt by putting on the face she normally had. A blank face. Ok, so maybe it wasn't exactly her normal face. It was more or less her normal face with a slight bit of concentration and focus on it. "Well, you can say good bye too, you muddy puddle! Don't fret! No one will miss you", Silvercloud snarled, a taunting look in her eyes. For a moment, Silvercloud seemed to stop and think, should they really be doing this? They were clanmates, and this wasn't exactly clanmate friendly behaviour. But, Silvercloud never stepped down from a challenge. No matter how hard the challenge, she had a reputation to keep up. Other cats underestimate her because she doesn't really show her....'darker' side normally, but they are normally proven wrong when they push the wrong buttons. Though sometimes, she likes being underestimated. Because then after that, she gets to surprise them. Silvercloud was a cat who liked the elemenr of surprise. It was a great thing and a really good advantage when fighting.
Activity: 4.37 Posts Per Day

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 19th, 2016 at 02:03 AM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 02:54 AM
chirps

Name:
Onyxkit / Onyxpaw / Onyxpool or Onyxnight (haven't decided; a tribute to either his father or mother)
Main Fur:
A dark charcoal color
Markings:
Black tiger-like markings that zigzag through out his fur, with brief patches of an off-white color crossing through as well. The black marking continue onto his face and up the back of his ears as well.
Eye Color:
Green
Fur Length:
Short
Image Reference:
clickity click here for reference!
Personality: (Doesn't have to be heavily detailed due to age)
Genuinely curious about the world around him, Onyx always seems to be sticking his nose into places it doesn't belong. He doesn't have a real good sense of what is dangerous and what is safe, so typically he's always the first among his littermates to come up with an "adventure" as he calls it. He is a very proud and stubborn tom, even at his young age of five moons, and resist authority with all the might of StarClan. Ever since he can remember, his idol has been his mother and father, and ever since the death of Blazingnight, there has been a hole in his chest that makes his upcoming apprentice ceremony seem dull and pointless.
Potential adult personality: (As in, what you're thinking this character could become; naturally subject to change)
As he grew older and into his apprenticeship, Onyx's stubbornness and tendency to disregard authority became stronger and stronger. His wild antics and ignorance towards his mentor reached an all time high, as he would rarely take any training seriously, since things like fighting and battle training came naturally to him. Just as quick and agile he is physically, so he is mentally, his mind being molded after his mothers. Mixing his cleverness and manipulation skills with a cool and charming exterior, Onyx is quite like a silent threat in the Clan. He demands respect from all of his Clanmates, and is quick to defend both of his parents against any negative words. Despite his mother's betrayal against StarClan, Onyx firmly believes that she was a noble and honorable cat, and his loyalty to his family runs deep in his veins.
RP Example: (A recent one is preferable)

From here; ThunderClan Liberation, pg 2!

Sorrelpaw dashed out of the apprentices' den, fur standing on end at the hint of a battle cry ringing through camp. She let her eyes focus on an unfamiliar figure standing at the entrance to ThunderClan. SkyClan? she thought, a puzzled look crossing her face as she blinked, figure relaxing just a bit. She'd heard whispers of a forgotten Clan from her time as a kit - foggy as those memories were for her - but never in her wildest dreams did she think they were actually true. The news of a new Clan and new cats like herself who lived in a group, a Clan, made her heart flutter with the open possibilities. Sorrelpaw hadn't known a time outside of Ratnight and Fennelstrike's leadership, however that didn't mean her faith in her warrior ancestors wavered one bit. If these SkyClanners were really here to liberate them, and fought alongside StarClan themselves, then Sorrelpaw knew she had no choice but to join them, despite the core tug of fighting with her Clan. Snapping back to the present, the young she-cat spun around, muscles tense and ready to leap to anyone who dare chose to fight against StarClan.

Filing in behind Grousestar and walking side by side with a SkyClan apprentice she'd befriended, a few open scratches still visible among her dark fur, Larkflight gazed around at the ThunderClan camp. Instantly, her eyes found her kit; Sorrelpaw. The warrior's heart ached at seeing the daughter she had given up to hopefully have a better Clan life - although now, seeing that ThunderClan was in charge with Ratnight, she knew what a mistake she had made. Oh, Sorrelpaw, I am so sorry, she thought, a brief look of sadness crossing her face. But seeing the ThunderClan apprentice standing strong, and staring down those who fought with Ratnight, pride swelled in her chest, and she knew that she had been able to pass her faith to her daughter, even if Sorrelpaw had no idea that her true heritage lay within RiverClan. Larkflight glanced to her side, at the SkyClan apprentice she had befriended and allied herself with. "Ready for round two?" she asked, making sure the off-white she-cat was okay.

Ashenpaw's sides heaved as she forced herself to follow Larkflight and Grousestar. The young apprentice hadn't fought this much since play fighting in the SkyClan nursery all the way back at their old camp. Oh how she desperately wished those days were back. She hadn't been able to catch a glimpse of Cinderpaw this whole time, and sincerely hoped he was still among their growing ranks. Ears swiveling towards Larkflight, Ashenpaw met her gaze and nodded. "I'm ready," she agreeded, turning to look out among the crowd of mostly surprised ThunderClanners. She unsheathed her claws and let them sink into the soft ground below her, tensing her muscles and preparing for a fight.

Activity: (use your posts per day as found on your profile under the 'statistics' tab)
0.55 <-- I am active, not sure what that means but on a scale of 1-10 I'd say I'm about an 8 or 9 c:

Last edited by spade; December 19th, 2016 at 02:55 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:33 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Name:
Onyxkit - Onyxpaw - Onyxstone/Onyxwhisp
Main Fur:
Charcoal
Markings:
Darker tabby markings that are harder to see
Eye Color:
Yellow
Fur Length:
Short
Image Reference:
[boop] [bop] [beep]
Personality:
Onyxkit is a rather silent feline. You'd think he's mute if it weren't for his mewling. He doesn't speak much, but when he does, it's something worth listening to. Just like any other kit, he's rather playful and loves to be surrounded by attention from his family or friends, but he's quite shy in front of new cats. Don't get him wrong, he's quite friendly and outgoing, just cautious. Sure, they're part of the same clan, but that doesn't mean much after everything he went through already. He won't forget how the clan turned on itself the day he lost his mother so this makes him rather secluded to his own thoughts. Although, once he does warm up to you (which normally doesn't take long), you see a different kit.
Potential adult personality:
Onyx is still rather secluded to his thoughts. He's more of an observer and listening rather than going out and acting on something. He knows more than he makes it off. Onyx is still worth listening to when he does speak, which still isn't often as he should. He's learned to keep his friend circle small, not wishing to dwell on relationships and end up getting hurt in the end. Most cats he met in his younger moons were dropped from his life to avoid such possibilities. Nowadays his trust is even harder to gain and he keeps more and more of his thoughts to himself. Exploiting his ideas was only a good thing to him when he knew it was the right time or when he knew a plan would be successful. Even with this in mind, Onyx still tries to be friendly, but over the moons he had really started to become sarcastic when cats wanted to act dumb or be smart with him. He never fully loses his temper, but don't doubt this feline's abilities, he was born a fighter and will go out a fighter if he has to. His tongue may seem sharp, but always know his mind is sharper. He urges felines to be more knowledgeable about what they're doing and to be more cautious when choosing their actions, he's merely wanting the best for his clan. Even though hunting and fighting may be the biggest part of being a warrior, Onyx strides to go further. Being the Evil Leaders kit, he wants to prove to his clan that his family doesn't need to be feared or seen as bad.
RP Example:
[ShC Warriors Den]
Activity:
4.63 posts per day

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 23rd, 2016 at 02:33 AM.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Lurking

(bump only two days until we pick!)
Old January 2nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Name: Onyxkit / Onyxpaw / Onyxfire
Main Fur: White
Markings: Dappled black
Eye Color: Hazel. Little more on the green side.
Fur Length: Longer, but not so long it drags on the ground.
Image Reference: (if available, not necessary at all just an option) http://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-conte...e-cat-coat.jpg
Personality: (Doesn't have to be heavily detailed due to age) Onyxkit would be on the shyer side. He's closed off but not so much it looks like he has emotional stress... because he's a kit.
Potential adult personality: (As in, what you're thinking this character could become; naturally subject to change) I'm imagining Onyxkit dark and mysterious but necessarily evil. He's quiet and doesn't think highly of most. But holds the upmost respect for his parents no matter what others may say.
RP Example: (A recent one is preferable) I haven't rped on this site yet... I just came back from a 3 month inactivity spout... I'll come up with something now. Onyxfire sat beneath the over hang of a tree. He looked up and studied the network of branches. There in the mist, alone he had time to contemplate about stuff. The cat thought for a moment letting the breeze ruffle his coat. He wondered about the days in the nursery and what made them so special. Why he was so young then, and he still remembered every moment. It was odd how that was his favorite moments were when he was the weakest. Not when he had just brought home prey for the clan but when someone brought home prey for him.
Activity: (use your posts per day as found on your profile under the 'statistics' tab) 0.17..... I just started posting yesterday night. But joined in Oct. If that gives a good explanation. In 24 hours of a day I'm on after 3 Eastern Time and always respond to a pm - if I can't rp at that moment I would try to contact you.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Name: Onyxkit / Onyxpaw / Onyxflare
Main Fur: black.
Markings: has brown chest fur.
Eye Color: Hazel
Fur Length: long
Image Reference: (if available, not necessary at all just an option)
Personality: (Doesn't have to be heavily detailed due to age): has no idea of anything that has happened. As a kit Onyx is care free and loves to talk non stop but knows when not to talk.
Potential adult personality: (As in, what you're thinking this character could become; naturally subject to change) will try and follow in the steps of Blazingnight. Will be very serious in doing that but will maybe open up to some cat.
RP Example: (A recent one is preferable)
Skye held her ear microphone to her ear as she walked to the old creaky gates of Affton High.
"Agent ST282 you copy?" a voice said in her.
"Yes. Copy?" she wispered.
"Yes." the voice said again.
"What's my mission?" Skye asked.
"Affton High for Troubled Kids. Built in the late 18's. Has aproximently 100, psyhco pathic teens in there. Each are dangrouse and should be watched out for. In your dorm room is all your supplies for school, information on all the students, and other info. Stay undercover and don't get caught like last time! Good luck... Over and out" the voice then dissapered. Skye put on her fake glasses that showed a computer built in.
"Lili open. Password: 2002. Show map of Affton High School for Troubled Children" the computer glasses obeyed and showed the map of the school inside.
"Alright Skye... Don't screw this up..." she muttered and walked to the front door of the school and opened it.
Activity: (use your posts per day as found on your profile under the 'statistics' tab)it says 13.91

Last edited by Teggy; January 3rd, 2017 at 08:50 AM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Burdockash Kit Finder

Name: Onyxkit / Onyxpaw / Onyxscar
Main Fur: Black
Markings: None
Eye Color: Green
Fur Length: Medium
Image Reference: (if available, not necessary at all just an option) http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-cont...cat-breeds.jpg
Personality: (Doesn't have to be heavily detailed due to age): Sweet and Kind, though also very tough. Cocky, Sly, Mischievous, and very troublesome.
Potential adult personality: (As in, what you're thinking this character could become; naturally subject to change): Holding to the fact that he was born of an 'evil' mother, Onyxscar set out to prove his family. He loves to help and loves to be of assistance to anyone who needs it, to he is still somewhat troublesome and mischievous, but he only means good.
RP Example: (A recent one is preferable): SkyClan RP with Spirited Darkness:
He turned to her, and stood up, his own eyes narrowed. He walked up to her, and stood a tail length away. "The name is Jackson, and I'm not trespassing." he said bluntly, and left it at that. She had bite to her tone, normal, but there was something more. He let his orbs stare into hers, the fieriness of them matched that of the fading orange light of the falling sun. He flexed his claws, though out of his own habit, for most attack him, though not for long. "So please, don't test m, I have had a very long day, and I'd rather not fight today."
Activity: (use your posts per day as found on your profile under the 'statistics' tab) 9.58 PPD
Old January 4th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Onyxkit / Onyxpaw / Onyxheart
[ Onyx ] For the black and brown of his pelt
[ Heart ] For his confidence and loyalty; A reminder of his father's mother
Main Fur: Black
Markings: Onyxkit has parallel strips of brown crossing his chest that resemble jagged claw marks. His right forepaw has a single brown toe, and his chin is also brown. He has a fading patch of brown on his right cheek, that run from beneath his eye to his chin. There's a thick, brown stripe that begins at the base of his tail, and ends at his foot.
Eye Color: Golden with darker flecks
Fur Length: Short, thick
Image Reference: [here]
Personality:
Charming; Loyal; Stoic;
Artful; Reserved; Proud;
Brittle; Deceitful; Insecure;
Potential adult personality:
Onyxheart can be quite the flirt, but not a straight-forward kind of flirt. He's more of a `hint-hint, I'm charming` type of fellow. He is knowledgeable of his abilities and his handsome appearance, which gives him great confidence. With such a belief in himself, he can be considered as cocky. Honestly, his personality depends on whoever he's interacting with. He's capable of changing his traits so he appears likable to whoever he's speaking with. He's a fan of acting. Onyxheart may seem like a jerk, but he truly isn't. He has a warm heart, and can be a real softie to those he trusts. He's only protecting his walls when he acts. He doesn't think very highly of himself, and he's always silently doubting himself. He's hurt on the inside, but he refuses to show it on the outside. His loyalty cannot be beaten. He's much more obedient when it comes to his loved ones, and he always takes them into consideration being taking action. It's very challenging for him to admit he's wrong, and apologies are a big `no` for him. However, this proves Onyxheart is a persistent tomcat, and he should not be underestimated.
RP Example: [here]

TumbleStep's mouth opened slightly, and his eyelids fell to form a sad expression. He hurt her. How could he? He fought back the tears that came with his thought. He was just so concerned... He never thought of himself to be someone capable of hurting others, but it was as if he wasn't in control of his actions when he forced her chin upwards. The worry had consumed him.

``I am so sorry,`` He murmured, his voice hoarse and laced with disappointment in himself. He cleared his throat in an attempt to chase away the weakness in his speech, and he began to speak before she could. ``Listen, Flower, I'm worried.`` TumbleStep shuffled back slightly, fear keeping him from nearing DaisyShade. He couldn't hurt her again - he just couldn't... He wouldn't.

``That is one deadly injury. And we have to treat it before it gets infected. You can't die, okay?`` Sure, he just met her only a few days before, but she knew of his hurt. The hurt that caused his miserable attitude, the hurt that created who he was. Nobody else was knowledgeable of the information she carried, and maybe, just maybe, she could help him. TumbleStep would normally refuse help, but the hurt of his kins' deaths were killing him. They had died, but he was slowly joining them. Thing is, he convinced himself he wanted to join them, but deep down, he wanted to remain living. But he couldn't do it alone.

He flicked his head over his shoulder towards the medicine cat den before looking back at DaisyShade. He bit his lip as he watched her lap at her wound - the wound he had reopened. His ears briefly flattened at the guilt that stabbed his heart for bringing her pain. TumbleStep silently debated on whether or not he'd tell her of his ditching the battle, but he figured the news would only hurt her worse. ``I'll bring you to the medicine cat den, if you wish,`` He offered quietly. His right forepaw scuffed at the ground as he avoided her gaze. His guilt refused to allow him so much as a glance. He watched the dirt beneath him get scraped away and form a small pile under his belly. The dirt became darker and darker the further he dug. He had only pushed away an inch or so of earth, but the change of darkness in the dirt was noticeable. He softly coughed, and began to push the dirt back into place. Now that TumbleStep has had a few heartbeats to himself, he had reminded himself that DaisyShade needed someone strong right now.

Activity:
In general) 8-9/10
Posts a day) 4.59

ANNNNNNNNDDDD THE WINNER IS: THIS GUY!

clapping, clapping, more clapping

In all seriousness, thank you so much for all of these wonderful submissions for the role of Onyxkit, Ever and I spent a good while debating who will be Onyx and I have to say there was some serious thought put into it. Unfortunately, there can only be one, and Onyxheart/AbsurdJinx is it. Thanks again everybody.