Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:55 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 03:40 AM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Fish
Today 03:22 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2021, 07:41 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Open]

Hickorypool
@Rainquail @Undertaker

He listened silently as the Medicine Cat spoke up, tail twitching. He didn't trust Beastspark as far as he could be thrown...by anyone. To be fair, he had iffy feelings on Coldamber from the start of all of this. Though granted she was doing better than most of his other clanmates. Perched up on a little hill the Warrior eyed the Shadowclaner with wary eyes. Frown plastered on his maw.

"Best chance?" he echoed. They had to go crawl to a former Shadowclan deputy? One who was known for being merciless. "That isn't anything to trust him with?" he stated, picking himself up and stepping forwards. "You're crawling to one who formerly belonged to and lead the very clan that's holding our leader hostage? Do you see how mad you sound?" he snapped.

Did she not believe in them enough? "You didn't even try to see what we could do ourselves. You immediately tucked tail and went to the former deputy of Shadowclan? Yea. His hatred for Dawnstar means nothing." The tuxedo mix furrowed his brow, shooting the tabby an angry look. "Dependence is nothing, if it's the only thing that's keeping someone from backstabbing you."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 17th, 2021, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Coldamber bared her teeth at the number of cats beating her choices.
"If you do not trust me to try what I think is best, what are any of you doing here? You traipsed out all this way with us only to bring up your concerns now? I told you from the start who he was."
Her anger was less funneled at Ratrush and more so on Hickorypool.
Her previously calm and timid demeanor faded, replaced by a furious and tired cat, puffed and ready start a fight if need be. She rounded on Hickorypool, eyes blazing.
Why did everyone wait so late to bring up their concerns?
"You're right, because all attempts at finding Twilightstar on our own would have lead to death! We could not search ShadowClan territory. The moment any of us were sniffed out, not only would that patrol be killed as well as possibly Twilightstar, Dawnstar would have forced protocol to prevent us from possibly receiving help."
Why couldn't they see that?
She had thought this over and this wasn't a choice made on a whim. She had thought and thought until it felt like her brain was melting from the strain. She'd spent too many nights without sleep trying to minimize their losses, trying to find a way to save Twilightstar without killing her, without the sent patrol being killed.
Perhaps she should just give up on it all, because this lot of cats were ungrateful. They complained and fussed over every little thing and when she explained herself they only set upon her with more berating and disapproval.
"I don't know what he might have done in his time as deputy, but right now, he's all we have have in a way of possibly finding Twilightstar. I do not make choices concerning the entirety of WindClan on a whim. I would not have brought you here if I thought we were in danger or if I thought there was another way."
She turned away, snarling, eyes still locked on Hickorypool through her peripheral.
"You don't have to trust him, but at least trust me, that I'm only intending for the best. If that's not enough for you, then go. I don't know why you bothered coming to begin with."
Why couldn't they just THINK? To try to understand what she saw and why she'd come to this conclusion?

@Starfall @Slushie

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 17th, 2021, 08:50 PM

Hickorypool
@Rainquail

The Tuxedo mix shook his head "You did not. You told us to meet you out here, but you didn't say who it was! You said you believed it was someone who could help." he stated, looking at the medicine cat with nothing more than a slight frown. "It was like a slap in the face. Coldamber." He kept his gaze on the former deputy, the Shadowclanner, as she circled him.

"You didn't even try." he barked, finally turning to look at their Medicine cat. "You have so little faith in your own clan that you didn't even try? Immediately assuming we will do nothing more than keel over and die?" his words dripped with anger, and hurt. She didn't believe in them at all. From what he was aware of, she didn't consul in any of her clanmates...and immediately went to a stranger. It hurt.

"Than listen to what your own clanmates are saying! We're telling you right now what he's done!" why wasn't she listening? As he opened his maw to try and make more with the argument he shut up quickly as she talked about...how he was Windclans only hope. It was depressing, their own Medicine cat didn't have an ounce of hope in her own clanmates. "You trust someone you barely know over your own clanmates who are telling you that he isn't trustworthy?" he paused. Looking Coldamber over. She was snarling at him, snapping at him, circling him. When all he's done is speak up about how he felt...

"How in the name of Starclan can we trust someone who doesn't even believe in us?" it was a solemn tone.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; February 17th, 2021 at 08:56 PM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 09:19 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

"I am not willing to risk your lives for a fruitless attempt that could damn us all and future attempts. This isn't something we can do over if we mess up."
Coldamber was just tired of arguing and defending herself.
She wasn't prepared for this, she was a Medicine Cat for a reason and everytime she had previously asked for help or advice she was treated like she was stupid, that she should know what to do, shouldn't have to ask.
So she stopped, she bottled it up and refused to even mention anything to anyone.
"What's done is done. If I messed up, it's on me. You can break my legs or something. Go....."
She stopped, glaring at the ground, realizing she'd done exactly to Hickorypool what was done to her. Their ideas didn't align and she'd jumped at him, yelled, acted like he should know her head.
Why couldn't it be simple.
"Since everyone is worried it's a trap, take a few cats on perimeter watch, check the surrounding areas for cats possibly listening in."
She leaned closer as Beastspark neared their group, not wanting him to overhear.
"If for any reason we part ways before seeing through to any plan, I'll have cats follow him to make sure he doesn't go back to Dawnstar."
It was all she could do, really.

@Starfall

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Gullpaw couldn’t believe she was coming along with her mother, on this traitorous act. She crouched down low her claws unsheathed as she silently narrowed her eyes at Beastspark, if he did anything that seemed threatening she wouldn’t hesitate to attack him. She was only there to protect her clanmates, from this stranger they were meeting, nothing else. As far as she was concerned, they just needed to accept Dawnstar as their leader.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:34 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Snailswirl
________

Any cat with eyes and two braincells could see that Snail wasn’t happy.

It was painfully obvious that Coldamber would rather work with an ex-ShadowClanner — a murderer at that — than her own partner! The only reason they were here is to make sure ShadowClan McMurder Deputy wouldn’t go on a killing spree. As stoic and gruff as they tried to be, the tabby’s heart hurt. They thought that Coldamber and themself were closer than this! They had been so obviously out of the loop and uninformed. It was almost embarrassing.

They would let her deal with the consequences of her actions. If she wanted their help, she would have to ask. No, beg. Well.. no. Ask. But nicely. And in a way that said that she was in the wrong at least a little bit. Yeah.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:38 PM

Hickorypool
@Rainquail

The Warrior narrowed his eyes as the molly completely skipped over the fact that she didn't tell anyone about who the surprise guest was. He wasn't angry, though he was sad at the fact she didn't even give her clan a chance to try, but he was incredibly disappointed. "That's why we brainstorm first rather than just immediately go to the former Deputy of the very clan that has taken over ours. Believe it or not, most of us have battle experience and can tell you if an idea is dumb or won't work." she didn't even consider them.

As she spoke up about breaking legs he narrowed his eyes and shook his head. So this is what she thought of them? Clanmates who would turn on her in an instant, throw her to the wolves? They were in this together. "Why would we break our own clanmates legs." he asked softly. "I'm suggesting there's better options. For sure. We don't need him. We just all have to put our heads together." he tried to explain. However as Coldamber spoke up once more his tail fell to the ground. Flopped ears twitched and he simply stood there for a few moments before sighing.

"You do realize. If he somehow does actually end up being on our side...we will owe him so much more than we could provide." he would be helping them retrieve their leadership...what is it he would ask in return? With Breezefeather dead... there were multiple opportunities for him to easily climb up that ladder he was once so high up in.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old February 17th, 2021, 10:39 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Kyrieknight @Starfall @Rainquail @Zesty Mango @Slushie @Fierceclaw @Rani @Fletcher @gs29513 @spade @elysian

Beastspark remained silent and utterly a tad bit annoyed with the hostility he obtained from the WindClan warriors, they were really loud, he understood their wariness and distrust, didn't really care for it but understood it. It seemed these cats had quite the memory, only deciding to recall the bad over the good. Yes, he had shred that RiverClan deputy, but no one actually wanted to know why he had shredded him all they cared about was that he had done it. The way it was told these days it sounded like he had done it in cold blood, no reason, and it wasn't one cat anymore, it was a whole clan.... of kits. He was now a freaking murdering psychopath because he killed one cat.... yay. Because he had been apart of ShadowClan, he was automatically the bad guy, no wait, he was the psychotic bad guy. Like no one has ever killed a cat before in a raid, Beastspark was constantly on trial with no one willing to listen to his side. He was used to this by now, although he didn't like it.

The only cat who has ever given him the benefit of a doubt that wasn't in his clan was Twilightstar. The day he helped lead her injured cats into ShadowClan after their run-in with the coyotes, was the day he took a liking to the WindClan leader. Granted, the meeting went sour when Icestar arrived, but none of the WindClan cats thought him particularly evil when he aided them then. No one remembers that no one acknowledged it, and he wasn't going to bring up the past when he had too much to do in the presence. Even after the raid that forced his clan out of their territory, Beastpsark didn't blame WindClan, not at the same intensity that ShadowClan had done.

Beyond serving under Icestar, he didn't recall doing anything cruel personally to any of them to justify such hostility, so he was going to do his best not to take any of this personally in return, it was still going to bother him. He listened to the cats go back and forth, almost wanting to laugh at the one tom. He sounded like a kit whining to his mother, what in StarClan name was he planning to do that was so great it would result in not only chasing Dawnstar and the ShadowClanners off, but also get his clan leader back alive and in one piece?! What did any of them plan to do?

Beastspark cocked his head to the side once the medicine cat stepped up, bringing her clanmates with her. He did not roll his eyes so too seem rude, not that it matter he supposed.

"I am not in ShadowClan, I haven't been in ShadowClan for over a moon now if you haven't noticed the lack of scent. Dawnstar hates my guts, possibly more than she hates any of you, I am a threat and abandon my clan, if she saw me, she'd kill me on sight. You'd know that if you knew Dawnstar better." Beastspark announced making a subtle point while sighing tiredly, not really wanting to deal with any of them and their bickering. They were all literally painting him in a bad light simply because he had been in ShadowClan, and killed a cat that wasn't even in their clan. Now he understood where Stagleech got his all-big-scarred-cats-are-evil thinking from.

"I don't care if you trust me, I'm not looking for it, I'm here voluntarily, I don't have anything to gain coming to any of you. If you guys honestly think that you have a chance in hell to get your clan back and your leader without me, I'm gone. You all can clearly handle this on your own, as you've handled it the whole time she's been occupying your territory and camp. I wish you good luck in dealing with that insane hell-spawn running ShadowClan." Beastspark allowed a strong amount of bitterness to lace itself within his tone. He didn't really want to deal with this, he had come to Coldamber as a concerned individual after talking to one of their warriors. He had offered his paw, risked his neck, to help them.

If he was being honest he was only here because it was Twilightstar that was in trouble, despite all that's gone on between their clans, he'd like to think that if things were reversed she'd help him out. But it was iffy thinking, nothing concrete, guilt would gnaw at him if he walked away, but he really couldn't do this whole I-hate-your-guts beef these cats had with him over practically nothing. He could deal with the distrust, Coldamber didn't trust him, but she was willing to work with him to get her leader back. Beastspark could deal with that, he wasn't dealing with the distrust and hostility, he was getting too old for that.

It would just be nice if they took a risk just this one, the whole reason they were in this mess was due to them wanting to play it safe, no one wanted to step foot over that line drawn in the ground, he had been the same. Dawnstar clearly did, she completely erased the line, Beastspark really wasn't certain what that cat was capable of anymore. He had thought he had known reckoning a bloodbath upon his return, however, the hell-spawn was playing by a new set of rules, her own cause this was way worse than he had imagined. But again, not really his problem, he could walk away, lose a lot of sleep, though that would be that. He'd tell them where their leader was and pray they knew where they were going when looking for her.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 17th, 2021 at 10:42 PM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 10:45 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Rainquail @Starfall @Rani @gs29513 @elysian @Undertaker --

Wait they're were going to meet that cat that hadn't eaten him? Woop! Stagleech liked that dude and looked around as his clanmates proceeded to question Old and his eyes narrowed somewhat. Why didn't they like that not-cannibal-dude over Lawn?

"Guys guys guys!" he voiced, trying to at least gain some attention. If they were going to argue if he was bad or not, then Stagleech had the perfect reasonable argument! Because he did! He'd met the cat before although he couldn't per say recognize the name it made sense. Big and formerly from Badclan? Yeah! Logic!

"I have met this dude! I was like, out looking for Twiggy, because none of ya all thought to look to in the Dark Forest. Because Lawn is like, bad. We all know that. So, you all were like Twiggy got to be somewhere but what if she was in The Dark Forest? Because Lawn wouldn't want us to find her easily and it wasn't easy to get there. So guys, I think we should listen to this guy! Only based on the premise that he didn't eat me! and he had the chance to like knock me over and kill me and eat me but instead he gave me a hug. I know ya all might think im stupid but! i say listen to Old on this one. Because, I have EVIDENCE in the fact that I'm alive that he won't be working for Lawn. Also, he didn't know anything bout Lawn taking over and the entire thing with Twiggy before, so I don't think Lawn likes him very much if she ever liked him. Therefore... he should not be bad. Like... say if I had done some bad things in the past and kind of wanted to not do these bad things, and I was in a high position, I couldn't easily step down or I would be killed. Badclan was bad underneath Ice. and Its bad underneath Lawn too. So give him a chance! Like everyone gave me a chance when I was sick and icky."

He hoped that made sense? He really hoped hoped that it made sense.
And then bad cat spoke up!

"YES! I knew you weren't bad! I knew you wouldn't like. try to kill me and do bad stuff and betray us!"

[sorry its a bit disconnected was meant to be posted before Beast's post lol]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; February 18th, 2021 at 01:18 AM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 11:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leafpaw walked up to the small group forming now Im here to help he said. He was mad at everything going on even though he didn’t show it. He loves kits and now they had to freeze for a night and there’s green cough in camp?

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Closed Thread