Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 02:01 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by alec
Today 01:51 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:41 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Fish
Today 12:57 AM
Ik this isn’t the write...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:32 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2021, 03:26 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

WindClan Twilight's Rebellion [Closed]

So due to some changes, Beastspark will be leading the Resistances alongside Coldamber. Got any questions or concerns, VM or PM. I will be closing this tomorrow.

The large gray tabby drew his tongue repeatedly over the shallow wound on the back of his forepaw. He sat on top of a car, old and rusty. The territory he was in was wooded, dark, not too far from where he had originally ran into a certain idiot. Beastspark had already searched the area and marked it as his own. It was a little way out of WindClan in the outskirts, unfortunately, WindClan's territory was so open it was difficult to actually meet in there. It had been a serious challenge catching Coldamber's attention after his chat with Stagleech, but he had been lucky.

Beastspark was grateful that he managed to convince her that he was there to help. After getting a proper retelling of what Dawnstar had done, he discovered that the WindClan deputy had not been eaten, but he was gone and that Dawnstar had taken Twilightstar and was in control of WindClan. He got to work immediately, hiding the clan leader in ShadowClan's territory was too obvious and the first place everyone would look. Dawnstar was crazy, but not stupid. So Beastspark started talking to some of the local rogues, it took some extra hunting and him going a little hungry, but he had found where the dark tabby had hidden the clan leader away. An old twolegs den.

As much as he would have liked to simply go and rescue her immediately, he wasn't sure he wanted to jump headfirst into something as important as this alone. The rogues and loners had some creepy rumors about that den, supposedly some other cats occupied it, and if they were working with Dawnstar he wasn't sure if he'd be stuck in a fight. It was too reckless to do this solo, not with the clan leader's life on the line, not to mention if he died WindClan would be back to square one with no idea where their leader was. It was better to share the news and see how they wanted to handle it.

Meeting up with Coldamber again, he had told her to gather the cats she trusted the most and to meet him in the outskirts so he could speak with them. Both his ears shot up as hushed mews caught his attention, it was not easy to hear the paw steps, but he supposed WindClan cats were rather lightfooted. Jumping off the car, Beastspark padded in the direction of the sound to meet them.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 18th, 2021 at 10:30 AM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 05:09 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Twilight's Rebellion [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

So due to some changes, Beastspark will be leading the Resistances alongside Coldamber. This is open to WindClan, but only join with one WindClanner per RPer, can't have the whole clan joining this. No kits please. Got any questions or concerns, VM or PM.

The large gray tabby drew his tongue repeatedly over the shallow wound on the back of his forepaw. He sat on top of a car, old and rusty. The territory he was in was wooded, dark, not too far from where he had originally ran into a certain idiot. Beastspark had already searched the area and marked it as his own. It was a little way out of WindClan in the outskirts, unfortunately, WindClan's territory was so open it was difficult to actually meet in there. It had been a serious challenge catching Coldamber's attention after his chat with Stagleech, but he had been lucky.

Beastspark was grateful that he managed to convince her that he was there to help. After getting a proper retelling of what Dawnstar had done, he discovered that the WindClan deputy had not been eaten, but he was gone and that Dawnstar had taken Twilightstar and was in control of WindClan. He got to work immediately, hiding the clan leader in ShadowClan's territory was too obvious and the first place everyone would look. Dawnstar was crazy, but not stupid. So Beastspark started talking to some of the local rogues, it took some extra hunting and him going a little hungry, but he had found where the dark tabby had hidden the clan leader away. An old twolegs den.

As much as he would have liked to simply go and rescue her immediately, he wasn't sure he wanted to jump headfirst into something as important as this alone. The rogues and loners had some creepy rumors about that den, supposedly some other cats occupied it, and if they were working with Dawnstar he wasn't sure if he'd be stuck in a fight. It was too reckless to do this solo, not with the clan leader's life on the line, not to mention if he died WindClan would be back to square one with no idea where their leader was. It was better to share the news and see how they wanted to handle it.

Meeting up with Coldamber again, he had told her to gather the cats she trusted the most and to meet him in the outskirts so he could speak with them. Both his ears shot up as hushed mews caught his attention, it was not easy to hear the paw steps, but he supposed WindClan cats were rather lightfooted. Jumping off the car, Beastspark padded in the direction of the sound to meet them.
Crowspeck came into view, his dark pelt bristling as he looked around with caution. His dark blue eyes looked around before landing on Beastspark, sniffing lightly. He was cautious, but after being talked to by Coldamber, he was willing to talk.

"You Beastspark?" He asked coolly, sitting in the shade. "Coldamber told me to meet you here. I'm Crowspeck, by the way."
Old February 17th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Coldamber carefully padded through the terrain, ears peeled for sounds that did not come from her group. She didn't bother looking much, doubting she'd be able to see anything in time to be of help.
She scented her way around, instead, finding that her nose was stronger than she gave it credit, developed likely sometime after needing to sniff out herbs and illnesses.
It was.... strange to be back in such old and familiar territory that did not belong to the Clans. She hadn't seen human contraptions in so long and to see them now felt..... nostalgic, but did not stir a longing for her past or want to return to these places.

It had most definitely caught her off guard when Beastspark had approached her. For a time she refused to believe he would really help. He was, after all, formerly part of ShadowClan.
She didn't know how he convinced her, and for a time didn't know why she trusted him, but if there was even the slightest chance they could get Twilightstar back.... they'd have to take it.
The StarClan cats' words ring in her ears, that Twilightstar was the best chance they had of bouncing back from this, that to lose her would be losing the possiblity of ever having a stable footing again. Her fur prickled anxiously as she remembered.
It mildly annoyed her that her cats decided to chatter amongst themselves, but she wouldn't be telling them to hush today, at least, not as long as they were reasonably quiet.

Her ears swiveled toward and her tail motioned for everyone to stay still as a distinctively not from their group sound caught her attention. She crept forward, staying low in case it was someone she didn't want to see her.
When she picked up Beastspark's scent, she forced herself to relax, suppressing a shiver at the thought of how easily it could have been worse. She stood, looking back to her Clanmates, nodding for them the coast was clear.
As clear as it could be.
She looked for the few cats she had asked for personally, Rushingmoor, Crowtooth, Seedheart, Skunkblaze, and Fawnbriar. Although there were more cats than she had planned, she wasn't turning them away, unsure of how this would turn out, but a smaller group missing would attract less attention.
She hoped beyond hope that Stagleech wasn't among them. She hadn't checked who all was coming before they left.

@Arie @Beau @Paradise @gs29513 @Angelique @Rani

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 17th, 2021, 05:33 PM
chirps

Featherlight
Keeping his paws light and breath silent, the tom followed alongside Rushingmoor as the group was led through the territory. At first, he hadn't planned on joining - leaving WindClan without so many valuable warriors just didn't sit right with him - but he trusted his former mentor just about more than any cat in the entire forest, so if he was going, so was Featherlight. If this was the best way to bring peace back to WindClan, and put Twilightstar back in control of the reigns, then it was the path he would follow.

Unfamiliarity sparked around him, and strange scents wafted to his nose. What was this place? Certainly not any part of Clan territory, he knew that for certain. Noises rustled about in the cover of shadows, but Featherlight didn't let their intimidation deter him from his course. Instead he set his blue eyes focus on ahead.

Ahead he could smell the distinct scent of rogue, and instantly his eyes shot to Rushingmoor. Who were they here to meet? "Have you met this cat, Rushingmoor?" he asked quietly, keeping his voice at a level that only the tom beside him would be able to hear.

Then it hit him. This was Beastspark. Wasn't he ShadowClan? Hackles beginning to rise, Featherlight stopped in his tracks, blue eyes narrowing. Why were the trusting him? He'd heard the rumors of his deadly assault on RiverClan's former deputy being that his younger sister had resided there for a brief time. Surely there was another way to save WindClan?

// @Beau [i figured rushing and feather could've hung together during the trek ^^]

Last edited by spade; February 17th, 2021 at 07:05 PM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 05:46 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Skunkblaze was unlikely to ever understand why Coldamber thought she was important, she was fairly certain her opinion aped that of most of the cats in the clan, but if she could help get Twilightstar back and Dawnstar out she was completely for it. She didn't know what was going on besides a meeting of some sort, and her fur bristled slightly at the sound that came from beyond the medicine cat. Was some cat spying on them? She unsheathed her claws nervously but remained still as Coldamber signaled for them to remain quiet and still. Being caught would certainly be a very, very large problem. @Rainquail
Old February 17th, 2021, 05:53 PM
I'm YOLOsixual &a mp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; P OGg ende r

My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Undertaker @Rainquail ]

Hallowstep

Through murmurs and whispers, Hallowstep heard of something growing. Though he hadn't liked how Coldamber had handled the situation at first, he understood. It's not what he would have done, but he was a warrior, not a medicine cat- he probably didn't grasp the whole concept, either.

He also...wasn't invited, not personally. He'd still been steering clear of the main camp for a few days, tunneling and stashing prey and trying to keep himself and his friends sane.

Upon seeing the others, he raised his tail in a friendly gesture, before whipping it immediately back down to the ground. He wanted them to know that he was on their side- but this was no laughing matter.

Cautiously, he approached Coldamber, bowing his head in respect, "Before you dismiss me-" he started, making a brief glance of eye contact towards her, and the stranger, "I want to be a part of this. You might not know me well but...I know that this is where I need to be. I want to help."

Hallowstep was a young warrior, but he was fast, he was skilled, and maybe just a little hardheaded, "I promise, if you let me help, I will follow your direction, or..." he stared at Beastspark, "Or him."

Bounceberry

Bump me literally whenever, I'm quite busy and do need reminders!

Bounceberry is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat, apply for healing here. He has a semi-open den policy, make sure to read the rules!
Old February 17th, 2021, 05:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth did not trust this he did not trust this at all. They were meant to trust this tom, a shadowclan cat, with their potential future and the saftry of the clan? This seemed like nothing short of a trap. Still the warrior was capible of joining and keeping things close to his chest and until Beastspark proved himself the tunneller would not say a word about his advantage and secret as for now that was only for the windclan cat. Maplebird had a hideout and those that needed them knew to find him alone anyway so there'd be no harm in waiting until he was certain. Afterall he was only here due to his trust in and willingness to support Coldamber anyway. The molly was the last true leader and Crowtooth was loyal to that to the core even through his supsicion.

Padding quietly up to the older molly the large and scruffy tom sat giving her a nod as his head swivelled around to survey the area. AH Skunkblaze was here too she got a nod as well. His scent was absent of the faint tinge of the tunnels it normally had (wet dirt and stagnant air) as he'd walked here and that was made only more obvious by his wheezing breaths while he regained his steady. When he did though the raspy whisper came forth "We trust this? Not just him the entire plan, we trust this to not fall through?" He wasnt going to back out no but he did not like the idea of this coming to a fight off of windclan control. Though little was in windclan control anymore.

Still dispute his unease and distaste with the area it felt almost familier even when it really shouldnt.... That alone made Crowtooth ruffled and wary. Half an eye on everything including Hallowstep.
@Rainquail @gs29513
Old February 17th, 2021, 06:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Coldamber looks to the cats that approached her, tail briefly stroking the both of their backs once, she returned both of their nods.
"As much as I'd rather this stay small.... we don't know what's ahead of us. For now, it is just a meeting. Plans will be made while we talk."
As she turned her attention from Hallowstep to Crowtooth, she grimaced, understanding where he was coming from.
"It wasn't an easy choice, but it's all we have. We cannot stay like this, we need Twilightstar back if we're to recover properly and I'm afraid this is our best chance."
She wished there was another way, but sending her cats into ShadowClan to even investigate was too much of a risk. In the event they never found her in time, she would likely be killed and repercussions would be deadly, at best.
"If nothing else, we can rely on his hatred of her. If rumour is correct, she took his position and mere moments after she was named in his place, Icestar was killed, effectively stealing a position that belonged to him, that he had prepared for. It is all we have for now."
It did little to soothe her nerves and apprehension about coming here, but she wouldn't bring her Clanmates here on a whim, if there was another way, any other way that didn't involve trusting an outside source.
@Rani @Fletcher

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old February 17th, 2021, 06:17 PM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw silently padded with the group, slightly keeping away. She smelled Beatspark. She hoped nobody noticed that some Windclan cats were missing. Nobody would notice her missing. She was practically invisible. Why she had chosen to come was still a mystery to her. She wanted to turn around but she didn't want to seem like a traitor. She had heard a lot of groups forming to go against Shadowclan and Dawnstar but she wan't interested until she had overheard Coldamber talking to a cat about something. Considering that the medicine cat was to be trusted more than warriors, she had come along.
@Undertaker @Rainquail
Old February 17th, 2021, 06:58 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Undertaker, @Rainquail, also open to anyone else <3

> Ratrush <

────────

"Well, when they say 'curiosity killed the cat', I never thought they'd mean it literally."

Ratrush sidled up beside the group, eyeing Beastspark with a narrowed gaze, and though she spoke mainly to the medicine cat, she let her voice ring out loud enough so that it could be heard by everyone there. "Coldamber, darling, are you sure this is the best idea? Is this not the warrior who tore open Frostfall from chin to tail without a second thought? How can you be positive he won't throw us to the wolves at the first sight of trouble? Perhaps he is in cahoots with Dawnstar this very instant, waiting to see who dares to stand up to her, only to report back after this little meeting is over." She would have thought WindClan was smarter than this.
Closed Thread