Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:25 PM
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:24 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Today 08:19 PM
alone in my misery. [p]
by Rose
Last post by Bean
Today 08:11 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Today 08:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 16th, 2021, 08:41 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: An Intro to the World Under your Paws [WC Event]

(This event is so inventive! Almost reminds me of DnD with the dice roll)
Letters Collected: _ _ _ _ _ _
[Word Count for Your Convenience (Though I don't believe you're rolling yet): 633]

Cobwebpaw twitched his ears as the tunneler spoke, unsure whether he was amused or alarmed by the tom's volume. Surely it couldn't be healthy to screech at the top of your lungs like that? The apprentice nodded to himself, taking mental notes as instructions were given, and began to map out a plan based on suggestions Crowtooth threw out. He would probably attempt to find the tunneler last, wanting to explore some of the other tasks and get a feel for the tunnels first. Besides, he may run into the striped tom while he wandered the tunnels. The young tom's mind began to whirr as he thought over each of the challenges he could attempt, trying to decide which one's he'd likely be able to pick, before pausing for a moment. Did he want a partner? He supposed he wasn't against it, and it may even be safer to have another cat with him, but the dark grey tom would also be perfectly content exploring on his own.

Staring down at his petite paws, he decided he wouldn't attempt digging his own tunnel, at least not yet. Going through preexisting tunnels would probably be safer, and then he had a chance of running into prey or even Crowtooth as he went. He pale yellow gaze lifted, flicking between all of the other cats, would they try and dig? Or would they squirm down rabbit burrows and mole hills like he was planning on? Hmm, he supposed some cats would be too large to squeeze into tighter holes, they would have to focus on their digging skills. For once, Cobwebpaw was thankful for his lean, slender build. What he lacked in muscles he made up for in dexterity and coordination.

He supposed he should use his skinny size to his advantage, he could show off his ability to worm his way into tight places, and his affinity for darkness would come in handy too. He generally preferred being out at night, so perhaps that would help when he was finding his way through the pitch black of the tunnels. Though, he usually had moonlight at least. Underground he would have nothing, so he would have to explore relying on his other senses. He gave himself an affirming nod, deciding he would spend some time orienting himself in the tunnels, then perhaps try to catch a rat or mole to surprise Crowtooth with if - no, he had to be confident - when he found the tunneler.

The black tabby glanced around at the other cats, one was running, another seemed to be thinking. He supposed he should stretch, and went over some basic ones he had been taught. He pushed his forepaws forwards, stretching out his back and digging his thorn-sharp claws into the sand. He would have to be limber in order to be nimble enough to navigate the tunnels. He straightened, now stretching out his legs one at a time, shaking each limb before setting his paw back on the ground and stretching the next leg. It was a silly stretch his mother had taught him as a kit, one to loosen up the muscles and get the blood flowing.

Finally, the young tom looked back up at Crowtooth, anticipating the call to start. He ran over his plan once more, trying to come up with obstacles he may face and how he'd get around them. He took a deep breath, focusing on the tunneler. He would simply have to take everything in stride, though the endless possibilities of danger sent butterflies of anxiety to his stomach. Crowtooth himself had warned against death or injury, or had the tom been joking? Cobwebpaw wasn't sure. He shook off the negative thoughts, pricking his ears as he waited for the trial to officially begin.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old October 20th, 2021, 06:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Deadmoon was definitely excited, and at first she didn't do anything but joggle her paws up and down as she waited for things to get started. She didn't have to worry about that team junk, no one here would want to work with her as far as she knew, nor did she want to work with anyone else. Keep it simple, keep it just you. Then there's no one else to squirrel it up. She wasn't above copying the others though, stretching out each limb in turn. It felt surprisingly good, she might have to do this more often! But soon enough that was done too, and she was left with nothing but excitement and a tiny bit of nerves burbling up in her stomach.
Old October 20th, 2021, 06:40 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Whitefur

Alright wants going on? he meowed "What is everyone doing here?"
Old October 20th, 2021, 02:50 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Earthpaw

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old October 20th, 2021, 03:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

-->Flowerpaw[they/them]
Tunneling? They ran over real quick. They wanted to learn a thing or two about being a tunneler. They excitely bounced over and stood next to Earthpaw. They looked over at them. "Doesn't it sound exciting?", Flowerpaw meowed.

// @TAC0C4T; \\

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old October 20th, 2021, 08:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

More cats had come during Crowtooths explanation and he was grateful for that, the more that came the more he'd pick up as trainees for the rank. The stocky tom had chosen a very stable area for the contest with firm compact dirt that wouldnt cave in easily and no sudden drops in the tunnels so one couldnt fall on accident. That wasnt to say there was no danger, there was always danger in a warriors life even inside the camp had its own perils so unless the cats here were true idiots or cursed by starclan somehow they should be fine. For all Twilightstar had impressed that we wasnt solely responsible for every depth in the deep he wasnt going to be careless with his clanmates lives.

The tunneler looked over the crowd giving Jaypaw, who seemed to be practicing a bit before he went down (smart), and Cobwebpaw, who was stretching, a grin before answering the warriors question. "Tunneler trials is what were doing. And we are starting...... Now! Try and find me if you can and good luck to all, you'll need it!"

With that small adage and a cheeky cocky grin Crowtooth was gone, disheartening down the near unnoticeable tunnel enterance hidden in the tall grass below him. The tom, familier with the area and with many moons of experience was gone to the depths faster then the contestants (who would lack those skills) could catch him leaving merely whisps of sent scatterings of clawmarks and a raspy laught echoing through the maze like tunnel system to tell he was ever there. The game was on, Begin!

(Rules & Explanation here)

Old October 20th, 2021, 08:46 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

"I bet I will find him." Whitefur meowed Waiting for them to begin.
Old October 20th, 2021, 09:26 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Frostpaw walked over "can I join?" tunneling sounded fun to Frostpaw and she was confident she could win easily after all how hard could tunneling be?

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; October 20th, 2021 at 09:27 PM.
Old October 20th, 2021, 09:53 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

[Word Count for Your Convenience: 569]

Cobwebpaw trotted away from the group, searching for a promising tunnel to begin in. Anxiety fluttered in his stomach as he cast his pale yellow gaze around. His eyes landed on a rabbit hole a few tail-lengths from him and the dark tom bounded over to it. He stared down the gaping hole, it was pitch black. He nervously dug his claws into the ground, sending loose clods of dirt tumbling down into the depths of the more. He leaned down, sniffing the musty hole. It would be a bit of a tight squeeze, but he could fit. He poked his head into the tunnel and wormed his slender frame into the burrow. He was relieved that it wasn't as tight underground as he thought, though dirt still brushed his fur on all sides.

He took a deep breath before padding deeper into the darkness. His nostrils flared and his nose twitched as he began focusing on his other senses, taking slow, deep breaths as he descended into the moor. The tunnel was tight enough that he was able to follow it's shape through how it brushed his fur alone, but he would have to figure out what to do if it reopened. He ducked his head as the ceiling lowered, then stood straight again as he reached a taller part. It was so peculiar how odd-shaped the tunnels were, there was no way of predicting what the next tunnel he stumbled into would be like. The tom came to a halt, a mouse-length away from hitting his face into a solid dirt wall, his only warning being the slight brushing of his whiskers against the barrier.

Cobwebpaw paced a few paces back, realizing there was a split in the tunnel, and he had no clue where either could lead. Would he be taken back to the surface? Or led down to the depts of the rabbit warrens? He simply didn't know. He squeezed his eyes shut as he thought - not that it made much of a different - which one should he take? He chuckled to himself as he remembered a phrase his mother often said when making a difficult decision, just go ahead and pick your poison, you'll always end up dead either way. Despite the morbid words, it provided some comfort. Painfully aware that he should have some sort of method, he randomly selected the left tunnel. He slowly began creeping through his selected path, whiskers grazing the walls. He had no idea where it would lead, and, despite his nervousness, there was an air of excitement to exploring an unknown depth.

The apprentice wondered in the back of his mind if he was finding his way down a tunnel that Crowtooth hadn't discovered. It seemed highly improbable, though not impossible, he supposed. He pondered what it was like for the veteran tunneler when he did happen upon a new tunnel to explore; was it scary or exciting? Did he worry about the stability of the tunnels? Or did he trust that the rabbits who had constructed them did a fine job? How many tunnels had he seen collapsed? How many of those failed tunnels were made by the striped-tunneler himself? The young tom entertained these thoughts as he continued down the unknown path, the thought of what may lie ahead still present in the corner of his mind. What would he encounter down here?

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 20th, 2021 at 10:40 PM.
Old October 21st, 2021, 09:24 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

[ 686 words if I counted them right (which ya know is like a 50/50 chance) ]

The hurricane of butterflies in Jaypaw's stomach only grew stronger as more cats gathered. That wasn't good, Jaypaw would never want to leave anyone out (they knew how horrible that could feel) but more cats meant more competition, something that lowered they own odds of doing anything even mildly impressive, and they would have no change of winning...

No, no, no. Jaypaw shook their head and tried to replace their thoughts with what Spacklecloud had told them; to imagine someone they loved. But they were all gone now... up and left in the middle of the night without saying goodbye...

Just try to focus, Jaypaw.... With a deep sigh they began to trod in search of a tunnel to hunt in. Cobwebpaw had found an old rabbit burrow to slip in in. Honesty Jaypaw was a little ashamed they hadn't gotten out first, they were slim and would have it easy to fit into small places. But they could beat themselves up after they failed this thing.

But they had to do their best at least, for Spacklecloud. Yes! Jaypaw thought to themself and straitened up a little as they went. They'd make sure their mentor at least knew they had tried, it wasn't much but it was something at least. As their confidence manged to heal a little again they found the opening of a tunnel and mentally prepared themself before stepping into the darkness of the underground.

It felt odd to for sure. Like it was humid and very dry at the same time, the aid felt stale... like mist that had been stuck under here for a very long time, which probably was true. The blue apprentice pawed the earth a little and waited for they eyes to get used to the gloominess inside here, and the nervousness in their stomach settled a little. They felt oddly safe in here, not the safeness as by their mothers belly but as if they were in the camp at night and on a little adventure as a kit.

A slight smile grew on their face as Jaypaw continued to explore forward until they came to a stop where the tunnel split in to two different paths. The two looked very similar and no one seemed as a better choice then the other. After picking the one that they could swear smelled of prey, if ever so slightly Jaypaw turned back to look at where they had come form. It was a little trick they had come up with, if they always looked back they'd know how it looked once they returned and have less trouble finding their way back. Left one it was!

Now all they had to do was hunt something. A rabbit would be hard, they were large and fast, and Jaypaw could imagine getting one rabbit paw in the face if they got too close. Rabbits had strong hind legs and kicked by one could probably be really dangerous.. But maybe they could catch a large vole, or mouse maybe? There wouldn't be any birds or squirrels in here so that wasn't an option. But a mouse would be fine. But what if someone else caught something else, something much better?

No, no, don't think about it! They whispered in their mind, they couldn't think of how much better and more experienced everyone else was, and how Jaypaw would become last in everything... Instead they had to hunt. "Ctarclan help me..."[Starclan help me...] The whisper was out loud this time and looked up, but of course no sky was above them. That must be they only thing they hated about the tunnels, that the warm shine of they sun or the comforting glow of the stars.

Jaypaw's nostrils flared and ears pricked as their little pink nose sensed something, something new! Starclan had heard they wish even down here! They weren't alone after all! With a little sparkle of excitement in their dark blue eyes Jaypaw began to swiftly but quietly follow the slight smell, hoping with all their heart that the scent wasn't to old or just their mind playing tricks on them....

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; October 22nd, 2021 at 06:58 AM.
Closed Thread