Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 04:53 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:52 PM
where would you put an i'm...
Last post by taillow
Today 04:50 PM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by squidz
Today 04:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2022, 01:21 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WINDCLAN SKY GLADE HEALING XX

Bravebird
A rush of relief washed over her when Cowpaw saw to the other injuries first. She would be fine (ignoring the black spots around her vision) and knew she would not fall over so long as she willed herself to be upright (that was how injuries worked, right). So when he finally did come over, she offered him a small smile in greeting.

"More like stinging nettle," Bravebird corrected humorously as she followed him to a nest, gratefully sinking into the soft, springy moss. As his paws worked to coat her wounds she couldn't resist a reactionary hiss that slithered out, ears darting back briefly. There had been two poppy seeds in front of her, but she only scooped up on and slid the other one back towards him. She could deal with the pain.

Lifting her blue gaze to him now that her wounds were wrapped up - and subsequently feeling a little better - she gave him a smirk. "You should see the ShadowClanner who thought they could take me down." Part of her knew she would be banned from the next gathering due to having to rest her wounds, but another part considered if she could actually get away with sneaking out there...? Perhaps. "I'll be alright though. Thank you, Cowpaw." Underneath all of her bravado though, Bravebird cast the medicine cat a grateful look and a nod of her head.

[ @x ghostie ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 5th, 2022, 07:48 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@x ghostie

Bowing his head gently, the WindClan warrior eats the poppy seeds with a slight grimace. 'Well, at least that's over with.' He thinks to himself as he looks out the medicine cat den.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 5th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
// whoop - sorry these took a sec my computer would not connect to the wifi so a good chunk of these were just done on a phone
@AllSeer @Kateri
Cowpaw lost count on how many times he had re-organized his herbs. Counting them each and every time, murmuring notes to himself to distract himself from the ongoing battle that had to be taking place. Questions that swarmed throughout his head - how many injured? How many lives had been lost? Cowpaw had no answers besides a trembling gasp at the sound of pawsteps. His clanmates were home. Prior to this, the tom had laid out three important herbs in the main section of his den. Marigold, cobwebs, and poppy seeds.

There were no words he could offer Heathertail as he walked out of the storage. Cowpaw quietly moved towards her, reaching an oversized paw to gently tap her on her shoulder. He jerked back suddenly, looking to Crowswoop. A forced smile appears on his face as he gestures for the warrior to come forward. The wounds are great, and it pains him to see.

Cowpaw begins to separate the cobwebs he had, placing them over the small scratches Heathertail had. He chewed the marigold into a poultice, putting it over the gash before wrapping it in cobweb. She should be fine without poppy seeds unless she requested them but still, he leaves one near her nest. Turning to Crowswoop, he removes the bloodied cobwebs the tom had applied.

Grabbing another marigold to chew, he offers a poppy seed to Crowswoop. Cowpaw places the poultice over his wounds, shuddering at the... interesting taste it left on his tongue. He wrapped his wounds back in cobweb, giving a quiet nod. He didn't dare ask how it went, not yet.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚
@DawnIsLost
Cowpaw blinked in confusion at Moonshade. Yes, he was indeed here. Was that not.. hm! With a quick once-over - the warrior only had a couple of small scratches. He wasn't sure if he should use marigold on them.. Hm. Gesturing Moonshade over, he took a little bit of marigold and chewed it into a poultice. Just in case. He lathered the small wounds in the marigold before placing small pieces of cobwebs over it. Yep.

What worried him was uh, the limp. Cowpaw stared at it blankly. "... Does.. does it feel broken...?" He inquired, gesturing with his paws. Dread prickled, he hadn't learn how to handle that. Quickly pushing a poppy seed towards him, he grabs a chunk of cobweb. He couldn't do much but really, Cowpaw should see if he could bother Snakeheart on what to do... (... he still wasn't sure how to go about that.)

At the very least, he wrapped the ankle in cobweb. Good as new. ,,, Maybe. "Please.. stay off of it. You should rest.."

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Erebus
Cowpaw looked to Bravebird to Brightdawn, ears peeking up at the ragged voice of the warrior. He wished to treat Bravebird first - only partially to defy the statement but warriors were more often than not, stubborn. Ridiculously stubborn. He should know with his parents. If Bravebird thought she could wait, Cowpaw would allow her to be rid of any guilt of going before. Turning to Brightdawn with a smile, he approaches her.

Grabbing a marigold and chewing it into a poultice. Lathering it over wounds, he wrapped it in cobweb. Then, Cowpaw offered a poppy seed to her.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Moonraven
When Cowpaw finished with everything, he was going to take the best nap. He felt shameful to allow the thought to come to, he hadn't done much - his clanmates did. Aaa, thinking about the restocking that will need to be done begins to make his head pound. At least it was new-leaf. It was the little things. Blinking away his worries, Cowpaw steps up to Twilightstar.

He was filled with a rush of giddiness, there was no frown or furrowed eyebrow he could spot in her expression. It eased his worries enough to be able to ask the daunting question. Cowpaw pulled his collection of herbs that was slowly simmering down to him. Taking a poppy seed, he pushed it closer to Twilightstar. Glancing back to her, he.. added another one for good measure. He picked a marigold and began to chew it into a poultice. In the meantime, he lifted a paw to begin to sign. "..How did it go..? Did.. did we win?" Cowpaw questioned, dabbing the poultice over the gash across her head. Yikes. He wrapped it in cobweb before noticing large lacerations across her underbelly.

Moving back, he made a gesture to tell Twilightstar to show her belly. Then, he repeated the process, dabbing the wounds with marigold and wrapping them in cobweb. It worried him but as long as she took it easy then Cowpaw didn't think anything would happen.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Naiad
Oh stars, he was overwhelming relieved to see Rockwing was alright. Cowpaw hadn't allowed himself to think too much about his sibling being in the battle. He knew they were a warrior, his whole family was warriors. They went into battle on a constant basis and... Cowpaw just didn't know what he would do if Rockwing hadn't returned. He blinks away threatening tears and approaches him.

Dipping his head in greeting, he pulls his collected herbs closer. Yikes. It's a lot of blood but, it just seemed to be scratches. He should've brought wet moss, shoot. .. Hmrgh. Cowpaw chews a marigold into a poultice, putting it over their wounds. Careful, he reaches a large paw to tap against Rockwing's chest. "Did.... did you kick butt?" Cowpaw tapped, raising an inquisitive brow. It was the best way to lighten the mood.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@marni
Technically, Bravebird wasn't the last warrior in his den, but she had the most worrisome wounds that required attention. Actually, now that he looks at her closer - he wishes to bap himself for not coming to her sooner. She looks torn and worn yet still stands. Cowpaw approaches her, lifting a large paw. "You certainly fought well, didn't you..?" He signs, leading Bravebird over to a nest. "Bare with me... I will be as quick as I can and then you can rest, courageous dandelion, " He adds the fond nickname on. He wouldn't be surprised if the she-cat had not a clue.

Just like he did before, Cowpaw offered her two poppy seeds. Chewing the marigold into a poultice, he began to put it over her wounds gently. Examining her with a focused hum, he finishes it off by wrapping it in cobwebs. Nothing too .. frightening, ,, he wondered what her opponent looks like. It's relatively quick but he dwells. "Are.. you alright..?" Cowpaw questions, tilting his head to the side.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Rani
Crowtooth carried the stare Cowpaw's father had after a battle. He was cautious to approach, suspecting to get snapped at - his breath hitched in his throat. Still, he could see the wounds on his back. With a nod, Cowpaw stepped up to Crowtooth. Careful to make noise this time around, it was never good to be silent during these situations. He dipped his head in greeting.

Cowpaw chews the marigold into the poultice, offering a poppy seed to Crowtooth. Less for the pain and more for the shock that is evident on his face. After he wraps the wounds into cobwebs which marks the end of his worries when it came to healing. Now was the mental damage. Cowpaw looks at Crowtooth with sympathy, tilting his head to side. As if he suspected for the tunneler to ask him something. He decides to go first. "Apologizes, if you do not.. wish to talk.. you can rest but.. are you okay?" He signs.

Moonshade nodded at Cowpaw, he knew his paw couldn’t be broken, maybe sprained, he hadn’t heard a pop nor a crack. “I’ll stay off of it, I promise.” The young warrior went to exit the den but he dropped the rest of the cobweb he got when Twilightstar ordered him and HawkBlaze to gather some.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 18th, 2022, 02:08 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar yawned softly as Cowpaw silently came over radiating more happiness and excitement than she had expected to see from the young cat. She cocked her head as she worked out his silent question. She remained quiet, allowing him to tend to her head injury. After he finished, she turned over to let him tend to her belly wound. "The fight was rougher than I anticipated, but we managed to beat ShadowClan off and claim a victory and our territory back," Twilightstar answered delightfully.
@x ghostie (I lost this thread, sorry for the late reply)

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread