Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:51 PM
Instant Ramen l P
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:46 PM
Lilacpaw speedtraining
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:44 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Myling
Today 03:36 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2022, 11:01 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

WindClan WINDCLAN SKY GLADE HEALING XX

SKY GLADE HEALING

the time has come - windclan has taken back the sky glade from shadowclan but not without retaliation ! (a big cheer for windclan though! a win!) thus, cowpaw will be conducting all healing in this thread related to the battle.

replies will be done as quick as possible but rather brief - to make things less time-consuming, i may just give a very brief once-over of cowpaw healing your character unless you wish for a more detailed reaction ! (depends on how many are injured )

please fill out a healing form here and then post a starter in this thread along with mentioning me and anyone else involved. do not wait for me to accept it.

keep in mind cowpaw has limited information + herbs and may be unable to handle certain situations along with that, if cowpaw's dialogue is in italtics he is speaking through sign - non-verbally. if his dialogue is in bold, he is speaking verbally. it is up to you whether or not your character understands him.

mentioning everyone who took part of the battle, injured or not ! do not need to reply if not injured. helpers are also welcomed! (if interested, vm me)

@Moonraven @Rani @Spotty @Erebus @AllSeer @shivver @Naiad @tulle @Rockfall @DawnIsLost @SoldierRise @RiztheHuntress

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:12 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: WINDCLAN SKY GLADE HEALING XX

|| Heather'Tail | @x ghostie ||

|| Heather'Tail limped in to the medicine den, gazing around and wincing as she tried to swallow; her cheek had been in deep, horrible pain ever since that battle for the sky glade, and that frog-faced ShadowClan apprentice..! Heather'Tail took a deep breath, one in.. one out, and stepped inside the den. Hm, she knew some basic healing; sticks, cobwebs, the sort, but Heather'Tail would love to be more educated... She would never give up her kits, though. Never ever. Heather'Tail, you're getting side-tracked. Just go. Heather'Tail reminded herself, taking a step inside the den.
"Cow'Paw? You in here?"
Heather'Tail half-mumbled half called, since her cheek was being an absolute pain in the flank at the moment. Heather'Tail sighed, and squinted in a wince once more. How much pain would this stupid wound giver her? Hm.. Taking another step forwards, the brown she-cat decided to plop down in one of the nests and wait. Perhaps Cow'Paw was just sorting through herbs and hadn't heard her yet, well.. Maybe she could have a quick nap, she was still exhausted.. ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:16 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@x ghostie @AllSeer

Crowswoop makes his way over to the Medicine Cat den. His eye burns, his blood drips to the ground. He did his best - even he knows that blood can be stopped with cobwebs. But the amount he had added to his shoulder barely stopped the blood-flood. He hadn't gotten his revenge - but he had hurt a ShadowClanner. 'I must get some information on herbs from Cowpaw. I need to learn a bit of emergency healing so I can stat healing myself.' The black-furred tom thinks to himself with a soft smile. His dark midnight blue eyes look at Cowpaw when he makes it to the den. "Greetings, fellow WindClanner." The tom mews softly, looking around the den with a kindly eye. He likes it, herbs and everything.

He sees that a she-cat - Heather'tail - is in front of him, so he immedietly falls silent.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; April 29th, 2022 at 11:17 AM.
Old April 29th, 2022, 11:28 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

@x_ghostie

Moonshade||

The tom limped into the medicine den, not bothering with the pain. He ignored it pretty well even though he was young. The scratches on his muzzle burned a bit. “Cowpaw? Are you in here??” He called out curiously.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 30th, 2022, 11:43 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
The trek back to came had drained what little energy Bravebird had left. Leaving the she-cat in a rush with each breath she swayed slightly as she made it to Cowpaw's den. Her vision was a bit blurry no matter how much she shook her head to clear it - which was not often considering each time she did she felt a pounding in her skull. But still she remained upright on her paws, resolute to not fall in front of her Clanmates.

As she made it to the entrance of the den and gave a thankful nod to Brightdawn for helping her back, she paused at the entrance. Crowswoop, Moonshade, and Heathertail were already here. Gone for now were the waves of dizziness that had been sweeping over Bravebird (and messing with her vision while they were at it) so she nodded to the Clanmate beside her. "You go ahead. I'll wait until everyone else has been checked out." If there was any argument they'd get an earful from the warrior as she took a seat to hide her shaking legs.

Besides, she had the den wall now to lean against, which she took advantage of as she steadied her breathing and forcefully kept her eyes open. Her wounds had stopped bleeding, save for a few droplets still rolling from the deep scores along the back of her neck. Owlhum had made sure to dig her claws deep, hadn't she?

[ @x ghostie @Erebus ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old April 30th, 2022, 01:23 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Brightdawn|They/Them| @x ghostie |WC:117

They seemed to be helping their injured clanmates back to camp a lot recently. First Ashclaw, now Bravebird. They didn’t mind, but it was disappointing to have them be injured at all.
They opened their mouth to protest, her injuries were much worse than theirs. But the molly was already gone.

They padded into the den. Taking a seat to start grooming their pelt, trying to get the dried blood off. The lynx-point didn’t bother to speak to make their presence known, they’d be noticed eventually. Their neck was certainly the worst spot, but they ignored that to clean their flank instead.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old May 1st, 2022, 01:28 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

She came in silently on light paws, scenting the air as she took a seat out of the way and watched as her warriors come in or were already in the den. Twilightstar immediately settled down resting on her side so that her belly wasn't touching the ground. Her belly wounds were agitated as it was there was no need to make them worst. It seemed like it was only last moon that she was in here looking for something to take the edge off the infected stomach wound Dawnstar had given her last time their claws had crossed. The den looked better, more lived-in, and filled with the scent of fresh herbs, not that stale, nauseating scent she had smelt when coming in as it was abandoned.

As Twilightstar waited for Cowpaw to finish up with the rest of his patients, she got to cleaning up the dry blood clumping on her fur. She wanted to call a clan meeting directly after this visit, the cleaner she was the less like she was to scar the young kits who liked to be present for the meetings. Twilightstar watched her cats as she groomed her tail and belly, careful of the large scratches, and did her best not to smile at absolutely nothing. It was normal for her to feel pride when it came to her clan, good or bad, she did adore her clan and the cats within it even if she didn't always show it the best.

She's never been ashamed to call herself a WindClan warrior let alone their leader, but this feeling building in her chest was almost like giddy pride maybe? She couldn't place the emotion, just knew that it left her feeling warm and content with the outcome of their battle. Purring quietly to herself, Twilightstar began licking her forepaw and softly brushing it over the gash on her right above the empty eye socket, she could feel a bump or maybe it was swelling forming underneath the open wound. It stung, but her wounds and the life she lost were worth the return of their territory. She hoped the clanmates in StarClan could rest easy now that the land was back where it rightfully belonged.

@x ghostie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 1st, 2022, 04:44 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rockwing winced as he stumbled into the medicine den, the scratches on his face stinging sharply. Annoyingly, they still were bleeding, dripping that sticky red liquid into his face and just being a general inconvenience. He sat off to the side, trying to stay out of the way. His injuries were minor, so he figured he would be fine to wait a bit and let the more pressing wounds get treated first.

@x ghostie

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 1st, 2022, 09:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth was... still a little rattled by the time the group had made it back to camp shaken and looking to his clanmates every few seconds as he kinda.... spaced on the walk. They'd won but at what cost? Well at the cost of Twilightstars and his lives it seemed but they'd won back the skyglade at least. Except. Why did he feel hollow empty and rattled in the way that nothing had managed before, Crowtooth was many things but afraid was never really one of them so this was new and strange. Strange and not present he could tell you that. He wasnt really harmed per say, most of his injuries had healed when he came back but the mental ones had been untouched if made worse by the situation.

So it was a strangely mellow and quiet Crowtooth that wandered into the medicine cats den sitting hard and staring off into space, idly swallowing in the space where his throat had not been not long ago.

@x ghostie
Old May 5th, 2022, 12:36 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

// whoop - sorry these took a sec my computer would not connect to the wifi so a good chunk of these were just done on a phone
@AllSeer @Kateri
Cowpaw lost count on how many times he had re-organized his herbs. Counting them each and every time, murmuring notes to himself to distract himself from the ongoing battle that had to be taking place. Questions that swarmed throughout his head - how many injured? How many lives had been lost? Cowpaw had no answers besides a trembling gasp at the sound of pawsteps. His clanmates were home. Prior to this, the tom had laid out three important herbs in the main section of his den. Marigold, cobwebs, and poppy seeds.

There were no words he could offer Heathertail as he walked out of the storage. Cowpaw quietly moved towards her, reaching an oversized paw to gently tap her on her shoulder. He jerked back suddenly, looking to Crowswoop. A forced smile appears on his face as he gestures for the warrior to come forward. The wounds are great, and it pains him to see.

Cowpaw begins to separate the cobwebs he had, placing them over the small scratches Heathertail had. He chewed the marigold into a poultice, putting it over the gash before wrapping it in cobweb. She should be fine without poppy seeds unless she requested them but still, he leaves one near her nest. Turning to Crowswoop, he removes the bloodied cobwebs the tom had applied.

Grabbing another marigold to chew, he offers a poppy seed to Crowswoop. Cowpaw places the poultice over his wounds, shuddering at the... interesting taste it left on his tongue. He wrapped his wounds back in cobweb, giving a quiet nod. He didn't dare ask how it went, not yet.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚
@DawnIsLost
Cowpaw blinked in confusion at Moonshade. Yes, he was indeed here. Was that not.. hm! With a quick once-over - the warrior only had a couple of small scratches. He wasn't sure if he should use marigold on them.. Hm. Gesturing Moonshade over, he took a little bit of marigold and chewed it into a poultice. Just in case. He lathered the small wounds in the marigold before placing small pieces of cobwebs over it. Yep.

What worried him was uh, the limp. Cowpaw stared at it blankly. "... Does.. does it feel broken...?" He inquired, gesturing with his paws. Dread prickled, he hadn't learn how to handle that. Quickly pushing a poppy seed towards him, he grabs a chunk of cobweb. He couldn't do much but really, Cowpaw should see if he could bother Snakeheart on what to do... (... he still wasn't sure how to go about that.)

At the very least, he wrapped the ankle in cobweb. Good as new. ,,, Maybe. "Please.. stay off of it. You should rest.."

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Erebus
Cowpaw looked to Bravebird to Brightdawn, ears peeking up at the ragged voice of the warrior. He wished to treat Bravebird first - only partially to defy the statement but warriors were more often than not, stubborn. Ridiculously stubborn. He should know with his parents. If Bravebird thought she could wait, Cowpaw would allow her to be rid of any guilt of going before. Turning to Brightdawn with a smile, he approaches her.

Grabbing a marigold and chewing it into a poultice. Lathering it over wounds, he wrapped it in cobweb. Then, Cowpaw offered a poppy seed to her.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Moonraven
When Cowpaw finished with everything, he was going to take the best nap. He felt shameful to allow the thought to come to, he hadn't done much - his clanmates did. Aaa, thinking about the restocking that will need to be done begins to make his head pound. At least it was new-leaf. It was the little things. Blinking away his worries, Cowpaw steps up to Twilightstar.

He was filled with a rush of giddiness, there was no frown or furrowed eyebrow he could spot in her expression. It eased his worries enough to be able to ask the daunting question. Cowpaw pulled his collection of herbs that was slowly simmering down to him. Taking a poppy seed, he pushed it closer to Twilightstar. Glancing back to her, he.. added another one for good measure. He picked a marigold and began to chew it into a poultice. In the meantime, he lifted a paw to begin to sign. "..How did it go..? Did.. did we win?" Cowpaw questioned, dabbing the poultice over the gash across her head. Yikes. He wrapped it in cobweb before noticing large lacerations across her underbelly.

Moving back, he made a gesture to tell Twilightstar to show her belly. Then, he repeated the process, dabbing the wounds with marigold and wrapping them in cobweb. It worried him but as long as she took it easy then Cowpaw didn't think anything would happen.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Naiad
Oh stars, he was overwhelming relieved to see Rockwing was alright. Cowpaw hadn't allowed himself to think too much about his sibling being in the battle. He knew they were a warrior, his whole family was warriors. They went into battle on a constant basis and... Cowpaw just didn't know what he would do if Rockwing hadn't returned. He blinks away threatening tears and approaches him.

Dipping his head in greeting, he pulls his collected herbs closer. Yikes. It's a lot of blood but, it just seemed to be scratches. He should've brought wet moss, shoot. .. Hmrgh. Cowpaw chews a marigold into a poultice, putting it over their wounds. Careful, he reaches a large paw to tap against Rockwing's chest. "Did.... did you kick butt?" Cowpaw tapped, raising an inquisitive brow. It was the best way to lighten the mood.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@marni
Technically, Bravebird wasn't the last warrior in his den, but she had the most worrisome wounds that required attention. Actually, now that he looks at her closer - he wishes to bap himself for not coming to her sooner. She looks torn and worn yet still stands. Cowpaw approaches her, lifting a large paw. "You certainly fought well, didn't you..?" He signs, leading Bravebird over to a nest. "Bare with me... I will be as quick as I can and then you can rest, courageous dandelion, " He adds the fond nickname on. He wouldn't be surprised if the she-cat had not a clue.

Just like he did before, Cowpaw offered her two poppy seeds. Chewing the marigold into a poultice, he began to put it over her wounds gently. Examining her with a focused hum, he finishes it off by wrapping it in cobwebs. Nothing too .. frightening, ,, he wondered what her opponent looks like. It's relatively quick but he dwells. "Are.. you alright..?" Cowpaw questions, tilting his head to the side.

゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚゚*☆*゚

@Rani
Crowtooth carried the stare Cowpaw's father had after a battle. He was cautious to approach, suspecting to get snapped at - his breath hitched in his throat. Still, he could see the wounds on his back. With a nod, Cowpaw stepped up to Crowtooth. Careful to make noise this time around, it was never good to be silent during these situations. He dipped his head in greeting.

Cowpaw chews the marigold into the poultice, offering a poppy seed to Crowtooth. Less for the pain and more for the shock that is evident on his face. After he wraps the wounds into cobwebs which marks the end of his worries when it came to healing. Now was the mental damage. Cowpaw looks at Crowtooth with sympathy, tilting his head to side. As if he suspected for the tunneler to ask him something. He decides to go first. "Apologizes, if you do not.. wish to talk.. you can rest but.. are you okay?" He signs.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 5th, 2022 at 12:37 AM.
Closed Thread