Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 06:46 PM
Starry Meadow
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:38 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 06:35 PM
Willow’s Free Art Shop
Last post by Willowfern
Today 06:31 PM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2017, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Quailpaw quietly whispered to Yewpaw," I see a rabbit!"
Yewpaw, forgetting about teamwork or anything he learned tore across the area yowling,"Die Rabbit die!"
Quailpaw spotted a rabbit not far off and sprinted towards in slightly lopsided, and dropped onto an alright crouch before pouncing with her good paw and bit it's neck quickly killing it and proudly carried it back, while Yewpaw came back empty pawed," Why don't they listen!?" He cursed
Flarerunner shook her head, watching the mess unfold. She didn't laugh, however. It was always hard the first time. The molly turned to Quailpaw, surprised. "Great job, Quailpaw! Yewpaw, you need to be quiet and stealthy. If prey hears, sees, or scents you it will run- no matter what you try to tell it. They don't understand our words. They see us and think of death- wouldn't you want to avoid death if you could?" She nudged Quailpaw's catch. "It's got some meat on it, too. Quailpaw, do you know what the warrior code says about prey you catch?" She questioned her.

Old January 13th, 2017, 09:33 PM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledbird View Post
"No." She replied shortly, turning up her nose away from Lichenpaw. "You didn't give me a chance to fall asleep," Brightpaw added with a small laugh, crouching down in a hunter's stance and wiggling her haunches. The lanky molly sprang forward and placed her paws lightly on the tomcat's shoulders with a playful purr.
Lichenpaw snickered softly, tail flicking eagerly as he watched her. He gave a playful growl as she crouched, mirroring her with his own and giving a laugh as she pounced on him. Nipping lightly at her legs, Lichenpaw lifted his own paws to give her a few cuffs around the ears, tail lashing happily now.
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:58 PM
- Jeli

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Liquoris
Stretching out his front legs and gritting his teeth as he dug his claws into the ground for a moment, Lichenpaw gave a relieved sigh as his tense muscles relaxed. He straightened up and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he licked at his fur to get it to lie flat. For once not causing trouble, the young tom was set on straightening out his fur which seemed to stick out all over.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Rowan padded across the moor, his russet pelt rippling over his well built muscular frame. The young tom cat trotted across the moor land, searching for signs of prey. He had heard from several nearby cats that he had passed on his trip here, that rabbit ran these moors. And he, ignoring the remarks from his sister, came here anyways, despite her doubts that this was a place where the supposed Clans lived. The scarlet tom paced calmly over the long grassland, keeping his ears perked for sounds of rabbit. He parted his jaws, inhaling the grassy scent, mingled with some faint cat scents, but he elected to ignore it. Soon the tip of long brown ears caught his yellow orbs attention. Dropping low instinctively, he crept forwards, keeping his paw steps soft and light. He charged forwards, the hare scenting him immediately once he made his presence known. He hared after it, his stocky muscular frame not quite letting him match the rabbit's stride.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:36 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rowan padded across the moor, his russet pelt rippling over his well built muscular frame. The young tom cat trotted across the moor land, searching for signs of prey. He had heard from several nearby cats that he had passed on his trip here, that rabbit ran these moors. And he, ignoring the remarks from his sister, came here anyways, despite her doubts that this was a place where the supposed Clans lived. The scarlet tom paced calmly over the long grassland, keeping his ears perked for sounds of rabbit. He parted his jaws, inhaling the grassy scent, mingled with some faint cat scents, but he elected to ignore it. Soon the tip of long brown ears caught his yellow orbs attention. Dropping low instinctively, he crept forwards, keeping his paw steps soft and light. He charged forwards, the hare scenting him immediately once he made his presence known. He hared after it, his stocky muscular frame not quite letting him match the rabbit's stride.
Her ears pricked at once. The she-cat, with an implausibly kit-like personality, pelted forwards. Her tri-coloured fur gleamed. With determination brimming along the margins of her eyes. She strode forwards, whip-like tail flagellating behind her. Tangletuft walked out, her fur rising with hostility along her spine. The agrestal ferns that surrounded her paws as she moved forwards rustled. "Who's there?" Tangletuft asked, raising her voice. It sounded like thunder, despite her small size. The molly yawned, padding up to Rowan. With the parting of her jaws, her maw opened like a crevice. She was unsure why the handsome russet tom was here, but she disliked it, anyways.

Stripes banding her pelt, and a stray splotch of light ginger on her muzzle, Tangletuft looked exotic. She looked emaciated, but she truly wasn't. It was how the she-cat appeared. She stood valorously before the much larger, ruddy tomcat, whose red fur was like an ocean of claret blood. Her teeth gritted, and though she felt as small and impotent as a kit standing under the shadow of Rowan, she didn't flinch. "Who are you? You smell weird," commented Tangletuft, the foreign attributes of Rowan confusing her. Her tiny stature was not in the least bit intimidating.

Last edited by Nightpool; January 13th, 2017 at 10:38 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:45 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Her ears pricked at once. The she-cat, with an implausibly kit-like personality, pelted forwards. Her tri-coloured fur gleamed. With determination brimming along the margins of her eyes. She strode forwards, whip-like tail flagellating behind her. Tangletuft walked out, her fur rising with hostility along her spine. The agrestal ferns that surrounded her paws as she moved forwards rustled. "Who's there?" Tangletuft asked, raising her voice. It sounded like thunder, despite her small size. The molly yawned, padding up to Rowan. With the parting of her jaws, her maw opened like a crevice. She was unsure why the handsome russet tom was here, but she disliked it, anyways.

Stripes banding her pelt, and a stray splotch of light ginger on her muzzle, Tangletuft looked exotic. She looked emaciated, but she truly wasn't. It was how the she-cat appeared. She stood valorously before the much larger, ruddy tomcat, whose red fur was like an ocean of claret blood. Her teeth gritted, and though she felt as small and impotent as a kit standing under the shadow of Rowan, she didn't flinch. "Who are you? You smell weird," commented Tangletuft, the foreign attributes of Rowan confusing her. Her tiny stature was not in the least bit intimidating.
Rowan lost stride with the rabbit, his breath coming in huge struggling gasps. He wasn't used to chasing prey like this. With one last effort he surged on wards, managing to catch the hare in his last effort. He jumped, tackling the hare in his grasp, killing in with a sort of ungracefulness. It was a sloppy kill, he knew that, but it would feed his family, and that's all he needed. He stopped, the fresh scent of cat flooding his nostrils. Hurriedly, he grabbed his hare and tried to run off with it, before he was caught. It was too late though, the new cat sprang upon him before he could move it two tail lengths. Sighing he dropped the kill turning to the she cat before him. "It shouldn't matter to you. So keep your nose where it belongs and leave me to my business." He mewed irritably.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
The ginger and white tom stopped next to Bramblespeck. Morningbreeze could relate to what the she-cat was saying. The overwhelming feeling of freedom that he felt when he was just running through the moor, feeling the wind buffer his fur, the grass crunch under his paws and the stretch of his limbs made him feel more alive than ever. But even though, he felt like making a silly joke. "I bet we just look like we love to exhaust ourselves. They must think we're crazy. Haha~" He let out a chuckle as he sat down next to bramblespeck.

He looked at the she and wondered what was on her mind, with everything that had happened recently with the leaders, with singenight almost destroying the clan's faith in starclan. Almost. Never his faith would have been shaken because of such a monster. "How are you by the way? I mean ... with what's been going on." he asked, licking his paw and rubbing it over his ear.
[ @TehDerpyShoelace Ka-Bump! @Pathos You can strike us up whenever you want for that training Just pretend you were looking for me. ]

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 13th, 2017 at 11:47 PM.
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
@Liquoris
Stretching out his front legs and gritting his teeth as he dug his claws into the ground for a moment, Lichenpaw gave a relieved sigh as his tense muscles relaxed. He straightened up and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws as he licked at his fur to get it to lie flat. For once not causing trouble, the young tom was set on straightening out his fur which seemed to stick out all over.
Brown eyes glanced around the Windclan camp when they finally stopped upon a fellow apprentice. He seemed to just be sitting there. 'Perfect, maybe I can scare him if I just go around the apprentices' den,' Bronzepaw thought. She quickly, and silently, put on her best hunter's crouch, padding around the afore-mentioned den. When she got close enough, she pounced, landing squarely on the tom's back. "Got you!" she exclaimed happily.
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

The young Ferretkit stayed underneath the bush, her tail covering her eyes and blocking out the views from other cats, not wanting to show them her tears as they ever so slowly drizzled down her cheeks.
She was honestly awaiting for the bullies to show up. It was weird that they hadn't hunted her out of her busk yet. Perhaps it was due to Winterwisp sitting nearby and glaring at her. Atleast that's what Ferretkit thought she did. The small she-kit didn't exactly feel exposed. Daily routine, you get used to it.
Slowly lifting her tail away from her eyes as her tears stopped, she once again caught a beetle crossing the bush in front of her. That got her mind into something else. Just watching the little creature with its tiny legs made Ferretkit concentrate about that more than her bullies.

( @Empress Of Evil Don't know if you want to continue but hey :P
Also, OPEN TO BULLIES and a few of the friends accepted on my 'Need'n some stuff' thread)
Old January 14th, 2017, 03:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
"Dampeningkit."
"DampeningKit? Hahaha! That's a funny name for a WindClan cat don't you think? I'm GleamKit...do you have any family or friends?"
Closed Thread