Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 01:26 PM
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Willowfern
Today 01:25 PM
Out of the burrow, into...
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:24 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 01:20 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 01:20 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2017, 09:17 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
"So it's your business?" Tangletuft ventured to ask. "I apologize, but this is WindClan territory." The she-cat was so much smaller than him, but, as sentry, she had to stop Rowan's illegal moment of mobility. Her ears were on a bevel, her annoyance clearly showing as well. It wasn't as if they didn't mark their borders. The tom's sprint had been impressive for someone outside of WindClan, but interloping was not a good way to boast that ability. She wasn't scared of him; he was just a rogue. But Tangletuft had certainly espied more philanthropic felines than Rowan. The tomcat looked contumacious, his huge frame and blazing eyes making for an intimidating look. Tangletuft, now, had to suppress a tremor from shaking her.
Rowan was getting annoyed now. He honestly didn't care where he was hunting as long as he could provide for his family. And besides, his mate came from the Clans, and this cat acted liked he didn't know where he was, when he knew exactly where he wanted his paws. "Yes it is my business. See? This is me making sure my family doesn't starve." He said, feeling his fur ruffle slightly along his spine. "Oh and don't start the whole 'it's for the Clan' speech, I've heard it before and don't care to hear it again." He said irritably. The tom cat felt now like dragging his claws through this she cats thin fur, but knew better. He had dealt with Clan cats before and knew they had excellent fighting skills. He wasn't mouse rained enough to start one here. "Alright y'know what? Since this is Windclan and you must serve your beloved Clan, I'll just be on my way. My kits thank you much for their dinner." He commented slyly, almost daring her to continue this. He was ready for a fight, that hopefully wouldn't happen.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old January 14th, 2017, 10:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner shook her head, watching the mess unfold. She didn't laugh, however. It was always hard the first time. The molly turned to Quailpaw, surprised. "Great job, Quailpaw! Yewpaw, you need to be quiet and stealthy. If prey hears, sees, or scents you it will run- no matter what you try to tell it. They don't understand our words. They see us and think of death- wouldn't you want to avoid death if you could?" She nudged Quailpaw's catch. "It's got some meat on it, too. Quailpaw, do you know what the warrior code says about prey you catch?" She questioned her.
Yewpaw muttered a curse angrily.
Quailpaw pleased with herself replied," elders and kits eat first and give thanks to Starclan for the food."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 14th, 2017, 11:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz @Spirit
Winterwisp continued to glare at Ferretkit as she sat in the bush watching a beetle scuttling across the ground. Well I don't think she'll be bothering me anytime soon, Winterwisp thought with satisfaction. Another cat dealt with. Winterwisp actually felt like putting a small smile on her face, and she was about to when suddenly a voice interrupted her ideas. A voice that had been her by the whole clan before. Her eyes narrowed and another scowl immediately grew on her face. With that, Winterwisp turned to meet the gaze of the agitated deputy.

"I'm screaming at the kit because she screamed back at me!", Winterwisp yelled at the deputy. She didn't really care if anyone was watching. A few cats turned their heads to see what the commotion was about, but Winterwisp quickly glared at them hard enough so they averted their gazes. Winterwisp honestly did not care that this was the deputy she was yelling at. To her, it made no difference. Every cat in her clan, and out of it was an enemy to her. Whether they'd done anything to hurt her or not, she considered everyone enemy. The she cat took not chances, she didn't let her walls down for anyone. "Here to take sides now Mr Deputy", Winterwisp sneered. "I didn't know that you liked to do favourtism". Without waiting for a reply, she continued. "That doesn't make you a good deputy at all. Ah but we all know you were never cut out to be deputy Blazingstorm. It's not hard to see at all", Winterwisp said in a harsh tone, though she put on one of those 'innocent' expressions.

The black and white she cat wanted to make Blazingstorm feel her pain. She had been bullied all her life and she honestly didn't think it was fair that it had had to happen to her. The bad moments were the things that had turned her sour and now she just planned on snapping at anyone that came near her. And if she managed to make her feel pain, then that was really great bonus for her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 15th, 2017 at 02:45 AM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:10 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstorm stopped walking when he neared her, staying a tail length from her, although a bright gaze showed he didn't mean it personally. Blazingstorm was rejected by Sagewhisker and since then, he hadn't really been the same about drawing too physically close to another cat. Normally, he didn't care and he knew after time he would get back to that. Her friendly attitude was a welcome change to the mass of congratulations from cats he hardly knew. He was still the same old Blazingstorm after all... well for the most part. Her comment made the ginger warrior's whiskers twitch. "Well thank you, Starspring," he purred back, his paw lifting slightly and tapping her face lightly. It was a playful manner, and the name they spoke about before was still fresh in his mind. Blazingstorm settled down, his fluffy tail wrapping around his paws and his golden hues were sparkling with amusement.
[x.x sorry it's so short, I lost my writing skills apparently during my break xD]
"Well, it's an honor- especially since you've been seeming all mopey and everything lately." Galespring explained, her focus on the fact that Blazingstorm had lately refrained from standing near... almost, anyone, really. She expected it to have been related to his promotion, but he seemed quite happy about that- she didn't know a lot of things that went on around the clan, mostly because her loyalty was more of a priority than simple drama. However, when with her friends- especially him, there was a desire to help them- and a desire to know everything. "What's wrong? I thought deputies didn't have feelings." She asked jokingly, though the first part sounded much more serious than the second- this cat was somebody who could make her happy and less uptight by herself, but if he got sad- she didn't have anybody else that could bring her into a snowball fight, to play around with and act like she was a younger apprentice again. I don't ever want that feeling to end- not again.
Old January 14th, 2017, 12:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Oshawott King
Dovecloud let out a giggle as she followed her apprentice, amusement gleaned in her blue orbs. The white tabby stopped beside a bush and flicked her tail tip, awaiting for her apprentice to explore a little bit before she beckoned him her way "Okay Dovepaw, today I'm going to teach you about the hunting crouch." she said, her smooth voice dripped with honey as she addressed her apprentice, not wanting to sound rude or bossy. The molly crouched down, her back sctraight and her tail down, her paws wide apart "Now, do as I do, yes, yes good, move your paws more so their wider apart, perfect!" she exclaimed, picking herself up, she ran her tail down her apprentices spine and nodded, giving the tom a big smile, "perfect, now what I want you to try and catch me a mouse and or a Rabbit. Now don't always rely on your speed, you can catch a rabbit without running." she stated, making sure she sounded very clear, he was her first apprentice after all, and after her little brake after she had the kits she wasn't sure if she sounded like a mother, or a mentor.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 14th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:59 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblemask973 View Post
Lichenpaw snickered softly, tail flicking eagerly as he watched her. He gave a playful growl as she crouched, mirroring her with his own and giving a laugh as she pounced on him. Nipping lightly at her legs, Lichenpaw lifted his own paws to give her a few cuffs around the ears, tail lashing happily now.
Brightpaw laughed and rolled onto her back with a purr of amusement. "What're you doing out here anyway, Lichenpaw?" She asked, batting lightly at the air in front of the tom's face as she did so. It wasn't as if he couldn't ask her the same question but she was curious, it wasn't often that she ran into any other apprentices on the moor alone.
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Dovecloud let out a giggle as she followed her apprentice, amusement gleaned in her blue orbs. The white tabby stopped beside a bush and flicked her tail tip, awaiting for her apprentice to explore a little bit before she beckoned him her way "Okay Dovepaw, today I'm going to teach you about the hunting crouch." she said, her smooth voice dripped with honey as she addressed her apprentice, not wanting to sound rude or bossy. The molly crouched down, her back sctraight and her tail down, her paws wide apart "Now, do as I do, yes, yes good, move your paws more so their wider apart, perfect!" she exclaimed, picking herself up, she ran her tail down her apprentices spine and nodded, giving the tom a big smile, "perfect, now what I want you to try and catch me a mouse and or a Rabbit. Now don't always rely on your speed, you can catch a rabbit without running." she stated, making sure she sounded very clear, he was her first apprentice after all, and after her little brake after she had the kits she wasn't sure if she sounded like a mother, or a mentor.
When Emberdust took him out of camp, Dovepaw was the most excited cat on the moor. He absorbed all his eyes could see. He looked at the endless sea of grass, the beautiful open sky, and the endless amount of rabbits. Dovepaw was completely amazed. When his mentor beckoned him over, he raced to her side as fast as a bolt of lightning. Following his mentors instructions, he practiced his hunting crouch. He beamed proudly when his mentor praised him. "I'm doing it!" he exclaimed. Following more orders, he looked for some prey. His eyes scanned the terrain, searching for some sort of animal. When he spotted a pale white rabbit, he crept up on it, as silent as he could be. Not knowing about being careful where he stepped, his foot landed on and made a twig snap. "Shoot!" Dovepaw moaned loudly as the rabbit ran away. "Sorry," he told his mentor with sorrow as he returned to her. "I won't do it again."
Waffle.

Last edited by sNazzy; March 17th, 2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:43 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Rowan was getting annoyed now. He honestly didn't care where he was hunting as long as he could provide for his family. And besides, his mate came from the Clans, and this cat acted liked he didn't know where he was, when he knew exactly where he wanted his paws. "Yes it is my business. See? This is me making sure my family doesn't starve." He said, feeling his fur ruffle slightly along his spine. "Oh and don't start the whole 'it's for the Clan' speech, I've heard it before and don't care to hear it again." He said irritably. The tom cat felt now like dragging his claws through this she cats thin fur, but knew better. He had dealt with Clan cats before and knew they had excellent fighting skills. He wasn't mouse rained enough to start one here. "Alright y'know what? Since this is Windclan and you must serve your beloved Clan, I'll just be on my way. My kits thank you much for their dinner." He commented slyly, almost daring her to continue this. He was ready for a fight, that hopefully wouldn't happen.
Now, she couldn't believe this mousefodder was annoyed. He was the one irritating her. "You can't trespass again, though," she hissed. Tangletuft stepped back, raising an eyebrow. "If you truly didn't know this was our territory, go, and feed your family." Though Tangletuft's tone was threatening and minacious, her words were sympathetic and acquiesced Rowan from the burden he probably was at. Tangletuft's pelt burned with humiliation as she realized that she was letting this rogue off easy. If he terrorized her one more time, she would vilify the tom, she would disallow his right to catch and eat prey that was rightfully on their territory. When she spoke this agreement, her voice was barely more than a whisper. She gritted her teeth grumpily, looking around to make sure that no one was eavesdropping. Oh, Tangletuft has a heart, she imagined him taunting. She rid her mind of the parasitic thoughts, and dared to stare into Rowan's eyes. The she-cat then flicked an ear, thinking for a nanosecond. What was she doing? She allowed her claws to slide out of their scabbards. "If you truly can't find food anywhere," she spat additionally, yet silently.

Last edited by Nightpool; January 14th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:52 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw muttered a curse angrily.
Quailpaw pleased with herself replied," elders and kits eat first and give thanks to Starclan for the food."
Flarerunner nodded approvingly to Quailpaw. "Good job, Quailpaw. You're already shaping up to make a great warrior." She turned to Yewpaw, allowing her harshness to break. "Don't worry, you'll get another chance. Just remember next time to stay quiet, and it is a good idea to cooperate with clanmates when you can." She flicked her tail. "Come on, let's bring Quailpaw's catch back. I'm sure the queens will be very grateful."

Old January 14th, 2017, 03:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner nodded approvingly to Quailpaw. "Good job, Quailpaw. You're already shaping up to make a great warrior." She turned to Yewpaw, allowing her harshness to break. "Don't worry, you'll get another chance. Just remember next time to stay quiet, and it is a good idea to cooperate with clanmates when you can." She flicked her tail. "Come on, let's bring Quailpaw's catch back. I'm sure the queens will be very grateful."
Quailpaw smiled," Okay!"
Yewpaw scowled and marched towards camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread