Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:05 AM

Old January 27th, 2020, 06:42 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: A Thunderous Growth

@Blissie Bliss @Kitty Mama @hxneysuckle
Giving Mintfrost a huff as he looked over at him " aren't there always rogues out in the forest ?" he asked . Is he serious right now? Is he really going to start to not trust him right now? How stupid . " please darling don't start all that now " he added as he hinted on the toms suspicions . Besides he's been a good boy lately! " I don't know if that was directed towards me or not....." he meowed as he heard Linnets second sentence so he thought best to stay out of it. Ears perking up at blugorses words the tom shrugged and picked up his pace the best he could. " I kinda like the idea of splitting up ... " he meowed after Blue spoke .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 27th, 2020, 07:54 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Kitty Mama ]

She rolled her eyes in mock annoyance. "I'm positive I won most of them, thank you." The deputy sent a smirk to her sister before looking back to the Outskirts ahead of them, a frown on her lips at Bluegorse's expression. "Splitting up would put us in more danger than necessary..." Duskfeather mumbled to herself, looking down at the ground in thought. Her ears lowered as she leveled the pros and cons of splitting up, though the cons seemed to outweigh the pros greatly. The Torbie hummed to herself, shuffling her paws as she resisted the urge to start pacing. She then looked up at Bluegorse and shook her head. "It's too dangerous, we don't know what'll be found out here. We can walk in a more spread out group, but I want all of you in my sight at all times," she explained, "it'd be different if we were in familiar territory, but we're in the Outskirts now. I don't want to take any chances." She shook her head to punctuate her words, looking around at the group apologetically.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @hxneysuckle @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss
Mintfrost wasn't impressed, to put it lightly. "I wouldn't know," he replied, a little short and quippy, "because I respect the boundaries of the territory." He made a silent note of that and peered to Duskfeather to ensure she was hearing the same from Lionwhisker, a point of interest that Flintstar could find intrigue in later especially if they did happen to come across rogues out here. One of their clan-mates was spending too much time beyond their borders, or worse they were orchestrating something malicious, neither possibility settling well. An afterthought, he corrected, "Also, it's Mintfrost." But Lionwhisker did seem to have an impediment that caused him to call everyone 'darling', so maybe that was inconsiderate.
Mintfrost approved of the decision to stay together since they weren't sure what they would be facing. "I'll continue to keep watch back here," he confirmed to her, "even if the group spreads out a bit more." That would be their decision, he would just remain the lookout in the back.
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Ah, this was agonizing!

Between Lionwhisker being weird about rogues, Mintfrost eyeing him up like he was shadier than ShadowClan, Linnetwing being quiet, and Duskfeather being.. her usual self, Bluegorse was bored.

He wanted excitement! He wanted to explore! He wanted to do more than just walk!

So against his better judgement, Bluegorse broke off from the patrol in favor of going ahead. They could be slow-pokes all they wanted, but he wanted to get this done!

Rubbing his scent along trees as he went, Bluegorse shook some debris from his pelt as he looked around. "Stars, it's really beautiful out here, isn't it?" He called back to the patrol, but before he could continue, a heavy weight crashed into him with a HISSSSS.

They were under attack!

[ THIS ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN TO ANYONE LOOKING TO
ROLEPLAY THE ROGUES ATTACKING THIS PATROL! ]
Old January 27th, 2020, 06:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ OPEN FOR ATTACK! ]
[ minor injuries, please! ]

Duskfeather had begun mapping out where scent markers would go when Bluegorse rushed ahead. She tried to call after him, ready to race ahead and try to slow his pace, but she was cut off by the loud hiss piercing through the air. The deputy whipped her head around back and forth, claws immediately unsheathing in protection. "Watch each other's backs!" she yelled to her patrol, spinning back around to come face-to face with a rogue. Her ears flattened, baring her teeth as the fur along her spine bristled.
This wasn't how it was suppose to go!

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

(major injury welcome just no death done to her)

Linnetwing walked beside her patrol when a cat had knocked into her. The molly let out a hiss and looked at her attacker. Why did they have to attack now! They didn't know this was going to happen. The silver tabby molly stood her ground a hissed.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 27th, 2020, 08:45 PM

[ open for minor injuries ! A torn or ripped off ear will be ok as well! No death .]

Under attack!? His fur bristled as his claws unsheathed . He bared his teeth as he made sure to keep an eye on bluegorse and mintfrost . He was certain that duskfeather had linnetwing covered . foxdung !I shouldve stayed on guard growling he lunged toward a incoming rogue . Claws poised and ready to strike .

Last edited by Leucos; January 27th, 2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old January 27th, 2020, 09:29 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ OPEN FOR ATTACK! ]
[ minor injuries, please! ]

Duskfeather had begun mapping out where scent markers would go when Bluegorse rushed ahead. She tried to call after him, ready to race ahead and try to slow his pace, but she was cut off by the loud hiss piercing through the air. The deputy whipped her head around back and forth, claws immediately unsheathing in protection. "Watch each other's backs!" she yelled to her patrol, spinning back around to come face-to face with a rogue. Her ears flattened, baring her teeth as the fur along her spine bristled.
This wasn't how it was suppose to go!
GRIFFIN
(Open to some decent wounds, Nothin too major tho please /w\ )

The ginger Torbie strode towards the group, a soft smirk on his maw. His ears quivering as all the other mindless rouges flung themselves at the Clan Cats. This wasn't his first battle with them. With these Specific clan cats, yes, they smelled different from the one's in the Marsh. These ones smelled more of Pine trees and such.

None the less they were all the same. Nothing but instinct driven idiots who did nothing but steal territory. As much as they could shove in their maws. It infuriated him to no end. Light blue hues flickered with anger as he stopped in front of a Tabby molly. Griffin was rather shorter compared to most of those around him. He also looked on the slimmer side. "Hello." he hummed, as she whipped around. His smirk only grew bigger as she snarled at him. "What horrible manners. Fitting for savages." his sickingly sweet voice ended with a growl as he lifted his paw in an attempt to swipe at the molly's cheek.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 27th, 2020, 10:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Alerick
(Major and minor injuries are fine!)
[ @SilentLamb ]

The giant silver torbie launched himself out of a tree, snarling as loud as he could. His underbite made him look like a mad dog, and his amber eyes burned with rage as he leaped, claws out and gleaming, for Lionwhisker. He saw the tom turn towards him, and stopped short in his jump, landing a tail-length away from his opponent. "Get off our land!" he bellowed. "Invaders! Thieves! You will pay with your lives!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old January 28th, 2020, 06:45 AM

@Slushie

Hissing . "thieves ? Atleast we aren't foxbearts" he spat. With that Lionwhisker aimed a fast sharpened claw at the others face. Hoping to land a bit " we didn't even smell your scent! Tell us how were thieves ? And besides it's awful rude of you rogues not to share " he added in.