Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 07:51 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:42 AM
Daragca's Animated Pixel...
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:42 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by gs29513
Today 07:35 AM
(- Sunsetpaw's Training -)
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:25 AM

Old January 24th, 2020, 07:50 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default A Thunderous Growth

Summary:
As they travel through the Outskirts, aiming to expand ThunderClan’s land outwards, Duskfeather and her patrol are faced by rogues. Some are eager to protect their territory while others are curious of the newcomers, and one or two may even grow to be interested in joining ThunderClan. The patrol is thus attacked by these vicious rogues and are injured greatly, forced to retreat back to ThunderClan. Any rogues or loners wishing to join the Clan may follow them back and confront Flintstar about becoming a ThunderClanner. It is not assured that they will be accepted, and must present a good reason for following the patrol back.
After reporting to the leader injured and frightened, more cats will be sent to help fight off the rogues, and ThunderClan will come to be victorious. They will mark the borders at a reasonable area and claim the land as their own, expanding the territory and allowing more hunting to take place. The area will be off-limits to apprentices unless they are accompanied by two warriors until the location is deemed to be safe.

This roleplay is OPEN to all rogues and loners! However, please do not post until the right time! I will give a notice when it is okay to begin posting.

--

After the meeting had finished, Duskfeather had called her patrol together, as well as a new addition to it. Her tail flicked back and forth as she slid from the camp, two plump mice hanging from her jaws. Her patrol had to eat before heading into the Outskirts, given that it would take quite a long time to do so. She glanced back, having been the first to emerge from the camp. Her mind still swam with thoughts of the meeting, though she managed to keep them locked up within her. As long as Buckbranch remained out of trouble and Flintstar was fine while she was gone, Duskfeather was glad to partake in her idea. The territory was long overdue for an expansion due to the fire that had raged throughout it. This would hopefully allow them to find more prey, and they wouldn't need to worry about any other Clan fighting for the land. It was a brilliant idea, if she had to admit.
The Torbie sat down a few fox-lengths away from the camp, placing the prey on the ground and nodding to the warriors she had collected. "Let's eat- one mouse will need to be shared between three cats. Share evenly as we will all need to store our energy for this journey. This patrol is dangerous and we do not know how long it will take to return home, but we must keep our heads up. We can do this!" Duskfeather encouraged, a wide smile on her lips as she looked between the warriors. Her ears perked before she nudged the mice toward the others, wishing to be polite and allow them to eat first. With a nod to herself, she felt determination rise in her paws. They would succeed, and ThunderClan would thrive with the new territory!

[ @RedHead @Kitty Mama @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @BILL. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: A Thunderous Growth

[ don't mention me, i'm subbed! ]

After being called to join the patrol, Bluegorse was more than happy to be involved! He was pleased with how Flintstar was dealing with their ..poor situation, and he was eager to do anything he could to help out. What an awesome leader! Bluegorse was glad Flintstar had a firm head on his shoulders, unlike that layabout Buckbranch. What did that guy expect, a pat on the back? He didn't do anything for the Clan for most of his deputyship..

Clearing those thoughts awway, he joined Duskfeather and the growing crowd of cats. Who was all coming? He didn't catch everyone's name before he headed out..

Eh, he'd find out soon enough. For right now, a mouse sounded good-- even if it was just a bite or two. "Of course we can do this!" He thought it was funny Duskfeather felt obliged to encourage them-- they were ThunderClan, if they couldn't do this, who could?

[ @RedHead, @Kitty Mama, @SilentLamb, @Blissie Bliss, @hxneysuckle ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 24th, 2020, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

. @RedHead, @SilentLamb, @Blissie Bliss, @hxneysuckle
Mintfrost left the clearing with the others, sticking close to the group while he surveyed their surroundings for danger. It was going to be a long trek, and they didn't need anything hindering them that could be avoided. With a single glance over his shoulder as they left Thunderclan behind, his heart ached a little for home already. Dutiful as ever, he was willing to partake in this and sincerely wished for a great outcome that'd lead to a stronger Thunderclan, yet he would have preferred to stay back and continue maintenance tasks while the patrol was away. He acknowledged the pep talk by flicking his ear but inwardly couldn't understand why they would need it, skeptically looking around at the rest of the cats. The others seemed to be in good spirits so far.
Not in the mood to split hairs over something as measly as a meal, Mintfrost snapped up a third of a mouse without hesitation, then waited for the others to finish so they could move on. Hopefully, without any dawdling included - conversation could be saved for later. He had no idea how lengthy this scouting patrol was going to be, but he was eager to get going on it in case they faced delays.
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:18 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@hxneysuckle @RedHead @Blissie Bliss

Ears perking up at nearly everything . Lionwhisker smiled . He was overjoyed to finally be apart of something great! "yes we can " he cheered. But he gave a look at the mice and scoffed without shame. Thankfully he already ate before they left! That wouldn't do anything for him. " I appreciate the idea darling dusky. But I've already eaten ....the rest can have it " he meowed with a tail swish. He did take a small nap but it was small. He looked over at bluegorse and gave a surprised look " blue boy! I'm surprised you wanted to join us! I'm glad you did! The more the merrier " he purred . Glancing at the other two cats all he could do was give a bright smile . oh this was going to be fun!!

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 24th, 2020, 10:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @hxneysuckle; @Kitty Mama; @SilentLamb; @RedHead; |

Linnetwing followed the patrol to search out the new territory. She had no idea where they were going, but she didn't care. She was surpised she had been assigned her to this patrol. Once they came to a stop she looked around then looked at her sister.

"I'm not hungry either I made sure to eat before we left.", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 25th, 2020, 12:35 AM
work is never done

Bluegorse was more than happy to wolf down his portion of a mouse-- even if he had eaten before he left, he was always happy to eat more!!

Lionwhisker's nickname for him made him pause and he quirked his eyebrow at him with curiosity. "... Hi?" They had never really talked before so his greeting felt out of the blue. "I'm sorry, I don't think we've had much of a conversation before. Do you give everyone a nickname or am I special?"

[ @hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama, @SilentLamb, @Blissie Bliss, @RedHead ]

Old January 25th, 2020, 03:16 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

grinning . " well we are a clan. I've heard your name here and there but no, not a full conversation . And YES! Yes I give everyone a Nick name if I can . Duskfeather is dusky . And your blueboy. What ya think?" he asked . The tom looked over at linnetwing and hummed " I'll have to work on a few for the rest of you. ..Linny?...nah.." he more less spoke to himself . Pretty soon though he started tapping his paw, he was getting rather impatient rather quickly. Grumbling the tom started making slow laps around the patrol.
@hxneysuckle @Kitty Mama @RedHead @Blissie Bliss.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 25th, 2020, 09:16 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Lightbulb Re: A Thunderous Growth

[ @Kitty Mama @Blissie Bliss @SilentLamb ]
[ There's no need to continue mentioning RedHead! ]

She looked between the patrol members, a frown starting to pull at her lips. Everyone had already eaten? The she-cat felt embarrassment dance along her pelt, but she cleared her throat and nodded. "Alright, I suppose," she said, casting a glance between the others before leaning over and quickly taking her own portion of food. Duskfeather's tail flicked and she cleaned her maw before standing.
"Let's get going. We want to get there and get back as soon as we can." Her ears were perked, pawsteps confident as she turned and began to lead the way into the forest. "Mintfrost, you take up the back and keep watch for any dangers. I would rather us not be surprised by anything," Duskfeather ordered, looking over her shoulder at the warrior. She only hoped they would all remain safe under her watch.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:11 AM

My Mood: Lurking

. @hxneysuckle @Blissie Bliss @SilentLamb
Mintfrost stared at those who had said they'd already eaten in quiet evaluation, noting that they better not be lying about this to pretend to be some chivalrous, ultra-strong version of themselves in an effort to impress the patrol. All it would result in was exhausted warriors on the brink of passing out because they wanted to play the hero. At best, it would merely be a lesson and at worst, it could cost them the success of the patrol if they weren't on top of things.
Duskfeather's meow was a statement he could completely agree with, still itching to keep traveling forward and push on until they had something worthy of bringing back with them. This was Thunderclan's future in their paws. When told to take up the back, Mintfrost let the rest of the cats pad ahead as he replied, "Of course, Duskfeather." Once everybody had passed, he fell in line again and returned to his alert surveillance of the forest.
Old January 25th, 2020, 11:34 AM
work is never done

Bluegrose gave Lionwhisker a little shrug. "I always fancied myself a little more than a boy!" He was a full-grown, fully-trained killing machine! Hiss.

Once Duskfeather started moving, Bluegorse bounced ahead to catch up with her and trot at her side. "So we're expanding the border? Did you have anywhere specific in mind? Oh, do you think we're going to run into a predator or something? That could be fun! Been a while since we've seen any action."

[ @hxneysuckle, @Blissie Bliss, @SilentLamb, @Kitty Mama ]