Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 12:54 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:39 PM

Old February 17th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: A curious rose meets a snobby princess [PRIVATE]

She continued going after he spoke, but then stopped, maybe she could actually listen and give him a chance. "Fine, but make it quick, me and Lia need to get home." She mewed, now a bit of an annoyed and bossy tone, she wasn't trying to convey that tone, but oh well it ended out like that.

|| @Eve @Fierceclaw ||

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old February 17th, 2021, 04:35 PM

~Foxear~
Foxear shifted his paws. "I'm sorry. I've done some bad stuff but that's only because my siblings are gone from my life. My parents disappeared when I was young. I went from kittypet to rogue and it was hard. I've learned to not trust anybody and it's shaped me into what I am now. Well, until I met you. My instinct was to not trust you but my brain told me otherwise. I feel that it's my responsibility to protect you. But that day with the battle training and the fox, my instinct took over me until I chased you down and saw the sadness in your eyes." Foxear meowed.
@Eve @WinterRabbit5350
Old February 17th, 2021, 04:43 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.

She wasn't sure how to take it, multiple emotions just began forming, anger was still there, but also a bit of pity and sadness, she wasn't sure what to think, she also remembered what Lily had told him about his sisters, they didn't live with him anymore so...that was also probably hard, but the only thing that kept her from feeling fully sorry, was that she also was separated from her family, and she lived with it, there was also the fact that she didn't completely believe his apologies either, it was, a bit hard to make a decision on what to do. "Alright, I, forgive you, partly, but don't expect me to act kindly or trust you, you already broke the chance of that." She said sternly, then began walking off again back to her twoleg place, signaling for Lia to follow.

|| @Eve @Fierceclaw ||

Last edited by WinterMara; February 17th, 2021 at 04:44 PM.
Old February 17th, 2021, 04:58 PM

~Foxear~
Foxear smiled and turned away. He padded deeper into the forest and disappeared from view.
@Eve @WinterRabbit5350
Old August 25th, 2021, 05:30 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

(like 4 months later) // @WinterMara

Lia woke up, stretching her fluffy white legs and hoping out of her bed. She parted her jaw in a big yawn. She took a step out her bed and bounded over to the big see through two-leg door. She looked behind her and saw her house folk sitting down on the big weird shaped red thing with soft boxes. She looked back at the door, which led to the outside. She meowed loudly so her two-leg would hear her. They came over and opened the door. She let them stroke her a couple of times, then she went over to her pink food bowl. Her twoleg went inside its nest and had a cup of food in its hand. They poured it in the bowl and she started eating it. It wasn’t tasty but it was food and that’s all that mattered.

Once she was down eating she licked her paw and dragged it over her head. She trotted over to the fence and pounced onto it, steadily, she padded over to the square shaped fence pole and sat down. She licked some of her fluffy chest fur and looked out to the forest. It seemed interesting, though she hasn’t gone back since her and Rosemary went out. She closed her eyes, but didn’t sleep. Today was a boring day and there was nothing to do. A sigh escaped her, and she dragged her tongue over her lips from her meal and continued to rest her eyes.
Old August 26th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Percival Personal Jester

[GAHHH THE COLORED TEXT, IT HURTS MY EYES]

| Rosemary, The Explorative Kittypet |

Finally, home. Her twolegs had been gone with her for, basically all of new-leaf and green-leaf, and while she enjoyed some adventure, it wasn't her type of adventure. Honestly, it was just an exhausting mess, Rosemary had just rested her first week back and couldn't take anything in.

Then, she heard her twolegs open the door, it seemed the outside had been re-decorated so great, new experience. Were her old friends still here? Honestly, she had no idea, but she went outside, it was nice, the ending of the green-leaf breeze just brushing against her fur, Rosemary went onto the fence, and saw a familiar face.

' 'Lia, how have you been! It's been moons!' '

Not an, exaggeration, the two ended off on, well not good terms, but not bad terms either. So it was nice to see her, actually, it was nice to see someone she knew, spending her time in that different, small, overheated twoleg den for moons didn't allow for much social interaction with other cats.

| @Little Timmy

Old August 26th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Mwhehehehe

// @WinterMara
Ah Yes, it’s blinding. Also I hit 1000 posts \\

Lia woke up with a jolt. Her eyes quickly getting used to the sun. She had smelt something acrid, before noticing the cat she had thought left. “Rosemary!” she meowed, jumping up from sitting. She backed up quickly, “You smell like,, like you smell terrible!” she mewed. She hasn’t seen Rosemary in soooo long!

Oh she was about to ask like a billion questions. She hasn’t seen her friend — Rosemary — in like forever! Life was honestly so boring. “Wher’d ya go?” she asked. The other cat the lived next to her was a mean slob. And their house folk looked crinkly. She was sooo curious why rose smelt like twoleg food that’s been left out for two moons.

Old August 27th, 2021, 02:37 PM
Percival Personal Jester

| Rosemary, The Explorative Kittypet |

And first thing Lia commented on was Rosemary's scent, to be fair...yeah, Rose herself could agree. Guess all the horribleness of the 'adventure' just, came back home. Oh well, Lia seemed to have questions now, and the explorative kittypet could attempt to answer them

' ' Twolegs decided it was a good idea to take me to another twoleg nest with them for a few moons, it was so small, cramped, and well, guess you can assume where the terrible scent came from.' '

She let a small chuckle, okay, that one was actually a bit funny. Rosemary couldn't quite answer as to where she'd gone though, maybe she could just call it the terrible twoleg den and go on with her day. Actually, not a bad idea, it was a terrible twoleg den and it was simpler than trying to figure out specifics.

| @Little Timmy

Last edited by WinterMara; August 27th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.
Old August 27th, 2021, 03:34 PM
Mwhehehehe

// @WinterMara

Lias mind went back to when she was reallllly super young. That definition sounded,,, familiar. But the smell did not. She remembered the smell being vile though, what could it be?? Thinking,, thinking,, thinking,, not something that she was well at. Oh my, what could it be! Then it hit her, she remembered when she was in a small tiny gray box, it smelt disgusting and housefolk kits (idk what Kittypets call them) were always banging on the weird shiney webbing that kept her inside. Until one day, her housefolk came and took her to where she lives now. But,, why did Rosemary come back? That was a questions only the rosemary’s housefolk could answer, and cats couldn’t talk to housefolk, so she set it aside.

“Small... gray.., box..” she mumbled. “I’ve been in one before!” she mewed, excited she finally found the answer. It was horrible, her days in that stinky place with a bowl of food that was not brimmed with shiny rocks! She kinda felt bad for Rosemary, she must had to have lived moons in that thing! But lucky for Rosemary it was only a few nights, she was just to uhm housefolk worthy.