Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by occultation
Today 12:44 AM
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:36 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:48 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Yesterday 11:47 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Yesterday 10:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 25th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Owltail walked around looking for her friends " I wonder if Fernglow is ok I haven't seen him since the fire"

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Sky sat a bit apart from the group, eyeing the cats in the middle of the clearing. Her ears perked at one of the cats from the beach approached them, but she stayed put, knowing that she shouldn't intrude.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 25th, 2016, 10:44 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Nightpaw and daypaw padded into the clearing and looked around. "Geeze this'll place has seen better days." Daypaw said as he turned and looked at his brother, the black apprentice simply nodded. The two padded off and found a spot to sit themselves down at.

Wingdrop and bluejay bolted into camp "where's ash star?!" Wingdrop questioned as she looked around. Bluejay simply sighed and nudged his sister "he's okay, he's the leader after all, he's probably doing important things at the moment k? Keep your fur on." The silver tom snorted, but his words were laced with worry as he looked around for their adopted mother. Upon passing ratnight bluejay felt a shiver go down his spine 'that tom gives me bad vibes...wonder what he'd do if he found out me and wingdrop are part kittypet' he thought to himself as he quickly shuffled his way to wingdrop and layed himself down, his blue gaze never leaving ratnight.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Sky stood, wandering around the camp's perimeter a bit while carefully trying a bit of weight on her injured leg. She hissed in pain and tucked her paw back into her chest, then continued walking on her three good legs.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 25th, 2016, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

~for @Suspiciousmindz~
Stormpaw sat in the clearing, the young silver pelted apprentice's blue hues staring out in an almost creepy way, her tail flicking every few minutes ensuring that she was in fact, alive, and not simply a statue of a cat. She stretched out into a graceful laying position- or at least, in her mindset it appeared graceful. To any cat watching it may have looked strange, but that wasn't her opinion on the matter. Stormpaw licked her maw, as she did when she was nervous...what she had to be nervous about, she wasn't sure, but she could feel a certain eerie, prickly sensation that made her feel strange. Oh yes...the new leader of ThunderClan. Ratnight. She wasn't quite sure what to make of him, she certainly did not agree with him, and she was determined to hide her feelings as she knew they probably wouldn't be appreciated. Stormpaw wondered about the apprentice she had seen in the fire. Where was he now? And how had he coped with the change...nope. No. Do not wonder about him, do not think about him, he's fine, you're fine, go find one of your friends or something. Her mind was telling her. She had given up on thinking about other cats, especially since she needed to focus on her training. She needed to focus on what was really important, like becoming a warrior. That was important. Friends could wait.

Dragonkit was sprawled out in the clearing, the black tom's ebony pelt catching much of the sunlight because of it's dark color. His startling blue hues were sparking with interest, although he didn't feel very interested. A new leader...and ThunderClan was mostly burned down. He wanted to see Echokit- was the spunky little kit alright? Had she been hurt in the fire, had something happened to her? I will never forgive myself if anything happened to her. It would be my fault, anyway...she didn't have any family, I should have stayed with her! He thought to himself, with a sharp lash of his tail. He knew it wasn't fair to blame himself. If she had been hurt, that was that...there wasn't really anything he could do about it now. But Dragonkit was the type of cat to blame himself for things. He already didn't have a high self esteem, and he seemed to only lower it more by making himself feel like trash. Lower than trash...like a little wriggling worm, like something that didn't deserve anything. And there was nothing that he could do to change his mindset. That was probably why the little tabby kit intrigued him...she always seemed to be excited. Happy. As though things didn't bother her. Why can't I be more like Echokit? he thought wistfully, suddenly remembering that he still didn't know where the kit was. He scanned the clearing with his blue hues, searching for her as he did so.

~for @SpiralTheRival~
Ashenkit looked around for Honeykit, the little tom putting his head to one side as he did so. He was concerned about his little friend, especially because she was so...well, vulnerable. She was a sweet young kit, yes, but didn't that just make her an easier target? She had been a worthy opponent in their play battle, but that was just play. If someone really wanted to hurt her...if something had happened to her...but no, nothing could have happened in the fire. Right? They were all ThunderClan cats, they were all protecting the kits, surely none of them would have attacked her! And besides, she had a family that cared about her very much. They would have protected her with their lives, surely. Ashenkit gave his black and grey streaked tail a little twitch, looking back at it to make sure that it didn't look funny or anything. On the horrible day of the fire, he had looked more black and grey than usual, being streaked with soot and ash, not to mention the dust that kept coming up in clouds. He gave a small shudder, remembering. The fire was still very vivid in his memory, and he knew that it would be for a while yet. Let the warriors deal with the fire. Kits should be kits while they still can, without responsibilities...still, I sort of wish I had been able to help. Ashenkit thought to himself, with a wistful twitch of his tail. "Honeykit?" He asked, in a low voice, almost as though he were just thinking about her rather than actually looking for her, although he really did want to find his friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 25th, 2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Back from the abyss

@Lonestar23

Honeykit's pale ginger pelt could barely be seen, sulking in the shadows. Her once ambitious, determined, joyous eyes were now a dull blue, filled with sorrow. Goldenblaze just delivered the news of her mother, Russetbrook. Apparently she had been trapped in the nursery as it collapsed and she became a victim to the flames. More like prey... That's just what we are, prey. We can't fight fire, or wind, or lightning, we just have to run. She clenched her jaw and tucked her paws under her small frame. Tears welled up in her blue orbs but she kept struggling to hide them. Her gaze flashed up to see Ashenkit. Oh no... Honeykit pushed herself back some more to be pricked in tail by a bramble thicket. She squeaked with surprise and tumbled out of the safety of shadows. Oh no! She sat down now in the sun, trying to avoid the hundreds of stares from the cats in the clearing. But really no one was looking at her, she was just so overwhelmed with emotion she could picture every cat in Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan giving her judgemental looks, and taunting her saying she was 'weak' 'helpless' 'useless'. She didn't want Ashenkit to see her in such a vulnerable state, but there wasn't much she could do, how could she avoid her best friend forever? Does he even see me as a best friend? Or even a friend... Maybe he feels obligated to watch me because he's worried i'll do something reckless... Her memories flashed back to where she stumbled over her own paws and fell just in front of the crowd of cats. Ashenkit had saved her, and at the time Honeykit was extremely grateful, but now. But now she wished he hadn't interfered. I could have gotten up my self! I could have gone back to save Russetbrook! Goldenblaze could've been proud of me! Her heart seemed to be yowling with pain, unable to bear everything she was feeling. I'm just a kit, why do I have to deal with this? She crumbled and pressed herself close to the ground.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
@Lonestar23

Honeykit's pale ginger pelt could barely be seen, sulking in the shadows. Her once ambitious, determined, joyous eyes were now a dull blue, filled with sorrow. Goldenblaze just delivered the news of her mother, Russetbrook. Apparently she had been trapped in the nursery as it collapsed and she became a victim to the flames. More like prey... That's just what we are, prey. We can't fight fire, or wind, or lightning, we just have to run. She clenched her jaw and tucked her paws under her small frame. Tears welled up in her blue orbs but she kept struggling to hide them. Her gaze flashed up to see Ashenkit. Oh no... Honeykit pushed herself back some more to be pricked in tail by a bramble thicket. She squeaked with surprise and tumbled out of the safety of shadows. Oh no! She sat down now in the sun, trying to avoid the hundreds of stares from the cats in the clearing. But really no one was looking at her, she was just so overwhelmed with emotion she could picture every cat in Thunderclan, Riverclan, Shadowclan, and Windclan giving her judgemental looks, and taunting her saying she was 'weak' 'helpless' 'useless'. She didn't want Ashenkit to see her in such a vulnerable state, but there wasn't much she could do, how could she avoid her best friend forever? Does he even see me as a best friend? Or even a friend... Maybe he feels obligated to watch me because he's worried i'll do something reckless... Her memories flashed back to where she stumbled over her own paws and fell just in front of the crowd of cats. Ashenkit had saved her, and at the time Honeykit was extremely grateful, but now. But now she wished he hadn't interfered. I could have gotten up my self! I could have gone back to save Russetbrook! Goldenblaze could've been proud of me! Her heart seemed to be yowling with pain, unable to bear everything she was feeling. I'm just a kit, why do I have to deal with this? She crumbled and pressed herself close to the ground.
Ashenkit looked up to see Honeykit, although she looked...much more depressed, and rejected than usual. What had happened to the friendly, smiling, energetic kit that he knew? Where had she gone? Ashenkit stood up determinedly, padding over to her as quickly as he could, his tail twitching as he did so. He settled down next to her, looking over at her worriedly, his blue hues expressing his concern. "Honeykit? Are you okay, what h-happened?" He asked, stammering over his words a little. It was making him nervous, watching Honeykit like this. He hated it. He hated seeing her so...upset. So lifeless, as though everything had been taken from her. Little did he know that that was true, he couldn't have known that her Mother was dead. He was hoping he wasn't saying something wrong, he was hoping that Honeykit wasn't hurt or that she didn't want to see him because of something that he had done. As far as he knew, he hadn't done anything wrong...he hadn't said anything, he had saved her life for StarClan's sake! But maybe- maybe she had wanted to do it on her own. Maybe he shouldn't have been so protective. "If I did something, I'm really, really sorry..." He mewed, his blue hues flashing with apology as he spoke. He was truly sorry, although he had no idea what he could have done to upset the other kit. Honeykit was his best friend, and he hated to see her like this so much. He would give anything to have the happy, smiling Honeykit that he knew back, rather than her being so...dejected. Sad. Upset. He wasn't quite sure how to describe her at this moment, but he knew that whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a good thing. The young tom's blue hues remained fixed on her, as though he thought just by looking at her he could fix whatever the problem might be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashenkit looked up to see Honeykit, although she looked...much more depressed, and rejected than usual. What had happened to the friendly, smiling, energetic kit that he knew? Where had she gone? Ashenkit stood up determinedly, padding over to her as quickly as he could, his tail twitching as he did so. He settled down next to her, looking over at her worriedly, his blue hues expressing his concern. "Honeykit? Are you okay, what h-happened?" He asked, stammering over his words a little. It was making him nervous, watching Honeykit like this. He hated it. He hated seeing her so...upset. So lifeless, as though everything had been taken from her. Little did he know that that was true, he couldn't have known that her Mother was dead. He was hoping he wasn't saying something wrong, he was hoping that Honeykit wasn't hurt or that she didn't want to see him because of something that he had done. As far as he knew, he hadn't done anything wrong...he hadn't said anything, he had saved her life for StarClan's sake! But maybe- maybe she had wanted to do it on her own. Maybe he shouldn't have been so protective. "If I did something, I'm really, really sorry..." He mewed, his blue hues flashing with apology as he spoke. He was truly sorry, although he had no idea what he could have done to upset the other kit. Honeykit was his best friend, and he hated to see her like this so much. He would give anything to have the happy, smiling Honeykit that he knew back, rather than her being so...dejected. Sad. Upset. He wasn't quite sure how to describe her at this moment, but he knew that whatever it was, it certainly wasn't a good thing. The young tom's blue hues remained fixed on her, as though he thought just by looking at her he could fix whatever the problem might be.
When she saw Ashenkit make his way over to her she wanted to spring up and bound away, but her legs were weighed down. She felt so low. "I'm fine." She flinched away from him but longed for the warmth of his prey pelt. Her blue eyes pleaded 'help me' but the growl sounding in her throat told him to back off. She wanted to yowl 'Please don't go!' but her snarl spoke otherwise. "It's not always about you, Ashenkit." Honeykit spat bitterly. She never in a million moons really meant these words, but the dark, miserable feeling made her act out. Why can't I have her back? Please see Ashenkit, I don't mean to be rude... Please help me! "I'm not as useless as you think." Her fur bristled with indignation and she turned her gaze away from his. Stop saying that! He's only trying to help, he doesn't know the full story! Honeykit's heart sank. Was she not in control of her feelings or actions anymore? It was as if every bad feeling, every gloomy thought, every time she lossed was coming back to her. She fell silent and turned her blank stare on him. Don't go... Suddenly her eyes started to... Water? No don't cry! Tears fell off her cheeks, she really did seem to be all over the place.
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
When she saw Ashenkit make his way over to her she wanted to spring up and bound away, but her legs were weighed down. She felt so low. "I'm fine." She flinched away from him but longed for the warmth of his prey pelt. Her blue eyes pleaded 'help me' but the growl sounding in her throat told him to back off. She wanted to yowl 'Please don't go!' but her snarl spoke otherwise. "It's not always about you, Ashenkit." Honeykit spat bitterly. She never in a million moons really meant these words, but the dark, miserable feeling made her act out. Why can't I have her back? Please see Ashenkit, I don't mean to be rude... Please help me! "I'm not as useless as you think." Her fur bristled with indignation and she turned her gaze away from his. Stop saying that! He's only trying to help, he doesn't know the full story! Honeykit's heart sank. Was she not in control of her feelings or actions anymore? It was as if every bad feeling, every gloomy thought, every time she lossed was coming back to her. She fell silent and turned her blank stare on him. Don't go... Suddenly her eyes started to... Water? No don't cry! Tears fell off her cheeks, she really did seem to be all over the place.
Ashenkit flinched back as though she had clawed him. His blue hues widened in surprise and he looked puzzled, as though he weren't quite sure what she wanted. She sounded as though she hated him, like she wished he would just leave, but her expression said otherwise. "Honeykit...it's okay...I'm here for you, you know that, right?" He asked, making his voice as gentle as possible. It wasn't hard; he was a gentle tom by nature, and seeing his best friend so angry only made him want to help her more. "What? Honeyk- what? Useless, what do you mean, useless?" He mewed, looking at her. So this was what was bothering her. How could she feel useless? How was that possible? "I don't think you're useless! How have I ever made you think that you're useless?" He asked, his blue hues beginning to burn with frustration. How could Honeykit think that? His chest hurt, as though Honeykit had somehow clawed his heart. He felt as though he couldn't breathe as he looked at his friend. And now she was crying...what do I do? I don't want to embarrass her! And I don't want to make her feel worse! No, no, please don't cry...don't cry...please...he thought desperately, approaching her cautiously. Gently, as though he weren't sure whether he should or not, he settled down beside her again, curling his black and grey tail around her and pressing himself against her, hoping that the physical contact was helping her to feel better in some way.

Old November 25th, 2016, 02:31 PM
Back from the abyss

(I luv this rp XD)

"I-I'm fine!" She huffed, wiping the tears from her cheeks with a paw. "You saw me during the evacuation, I couldn't stand on my own paws! I always seem to need someone's help..." All the hostility melted away from her. Thank Starclan... I'm back in control... "I couldn't save Russetbrook." Her mew became weak and tired, after the flood of emotion it left her drowsy, dizzy, sick to her stomach. Ashenkit saw a whole new side to her, a side she wanted to remain hidden but it was too late. She wanted to go back to the shadows and hide forever. Her ambitions to become a warrior like her sister faded like they had never been there in the first place. Honeykit pushed herself close to his side, their fur melding ginger and grey. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to snap at you... I just want to be stronger." Right now I'm just an over-emotional clumsy kit... Will I ever become a warrior? "Why do you feel obligated to help me? After I pushed you away like that...?" She asked meeting his gaze with round blue eyes.