Last post by paris
Today 10:34 AM

Old April 12th, 2020, 01:43 PM
previously senpai.

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @starshooter ]
~~

Mosspaw sighed dramatically, throwing her paw over her forehead. "Another patrol? But we were just on one..."Eh, whatever, at least I can hunt!" Her expression was excited once more as she came to Leafbreeze's side. After what seemed like forever to the apprentice, she groaned. "What's taking them so longggg, I don't wanna waittt. We should just leave without Newtheart!" Mosspaw pouted, squirming around impatiently.
~~
(haha, thats a mood)

~~

- my character site - - little surprise! -
if you ever want to rp, just vm or pm me!
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:34 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Petuniapaw's head shot up at the call for her. Someone was calling for her? Wow! Normally she was the one going up to cats. The ginger and white apprentice gave Pebblepaw a bright smile. "Hey Pebblepaw!" She chirped. Petunia had never talked with him but she had seen him around and he was an apprentice before she was. She remembered that. He might have been Pigeonpaw's brother too.
The young she-cat was sitting with a mixture of flowers and colorful pebbles in the sand in front of her. "Do you want a flower or pebble? They are really pretty and its fun to make stuff out of them." Petuniapaw offered her amber eyes bright. She would hold a flower in one paw and a blue looking pebble in the other. Doing so made her have to balance on her hind legs but it was fine, it was pretty fun any way.
Pebblepaw cracked an appreciative grin, his tail curled up in delight. "Of course I do!" He shuffled in front of Petuniapaw, his nose to the ground to admire the collection of flowers and stones. They were all so pretty! The apprentice held his breath as he admired them before noticing how... strangely she was sitting. Through snorting chuckles, Pebblepaw jabbed a paw at her.

"Doesn't that hurt? You know what - nevermind.. What are those you're holding?" Pebblepaw craned his neck to look at the flower and pebble in his paws. "WOAH! Where'd you get all this stuff?!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 12th, 2020, 04:50 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
Because why not She answered. Finchpaw stretched, showing off her sleek black fur @Shimm

Raising an invisible eyebrow at his best friend Mossypaw scooped a paw full of dirt and 'accidentally' let it fall all over her flank. Causing the black fur to turn dusty and dark grey. "Whoops." A smirk formed itself on his calico features as he also stuck his tongue out at the molly playfully.
Old April 12th, 2020, 11:30 PM
fae/she/they

- @senpai. -

"That's why we're leaving now. I hope you're ready!" Within a moment, Leafbreeze sprinted out towards the territory, only briefly looking back to give a cheeky grin to Mosspaw. As much as she wanted to make sure that the young cat was safe, she was still open to having fun at times. A hunting trip would be nice, though Mosspaw lacking the ability to fight even in a situation like this was becoming increasingly worrying, she'd have to learn soon.
Old April 12th, 2020, 11:51 PM
left <3

Featherpaw grabbed a piece of fresh kill, and looked around for someone to talk to. I wonder what everyone else is up to?

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:00 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Pebblepaw cracked an appreciative grin, his tail curled up in delight. "Of course I do!" He shuffled in front of Petuniapaw, his nose to the ground to admire the collection of flowers and stones. They were all so pretty! The apprentice held his breath as he admired them before noticing how... strangely she was sitting. Through snorting chuckles, Pebblepaw jabbed a paw at her.

"Doesn't that hurt? You know what - nevermind.. What are those you're holding?" Pebblepaw craned his neck to look at the flower and pebble in his paws. "WOAH! Where'd you get all this stuff?!"

Petuniapaw's smile brightened as Pebblepaw accepted her offer. Not everyone did that! "Pick your favorite!" She chirped. As he jabbed a paw at her she wobbled on her hind leg, regained her balance after a moment, thankfully. "Hey!" She yelled jokingly, a laugh following after.
At his questions she wobbled in excitement, of course she was confused by his first question though. However sense he said never mind Petuniapaw shrugged it off. Must not be I portent. His last question was totally worth not commenting on his first!
"I found them in different places! I got this pebble in a stream and I've picked these flowers all over the place! This one-" The molly cut off as she fell over trying to point out another flower while balancing. Hitting the ground she burst out laughing. She couldn't deny that was funny.
Whipping the tears she got from laughing Petuniapaw sat up. "Anyway I got this one when I was out with Mister Ms. Sassyfire! It was by the river." She explained amusement still laced in her voice

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:32 AM
left <3

As Featherpaw looked around, she saw that many cats were busy. Careful not to bother anyone, she sat by herself and began to eat.

pls don't roleplay with my characters! they are inactive. i've left this site, but feel free to reach out if u remember me :3
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:39 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[~] @Moon Lily; [~]

Ashpool sat in the clearing, getting ready to go and do something productive. There was just something she wanted to do. She hadn't told Hickoryblaze that she had returned. She hoped he would be excited to see her again. They talked about a week ago before she came back. Ashpool liked her new name. It wasn't as ridiculous as her last one.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 13th, 2020, 12:45 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalShadows View Post
Although Snowpaw was trembling beneath his fur, the tom simply blinked unconcernedly up at the leader. There was no denying that the young tom was boldly holding the leaders steady gaze, refusing to look away in submission as he spoke. "How would my whereabouts concern-" Snowpaw paused, his eyes quickly widening. “Raccoontail?” Now that he had thought of it, he hadn’t seen his mentor around camp prior to his departure. "Since when?"
[[ oops i forgot about this ]]

"Your whereabouts concern me," Lionstar allowed his voice to rumble into a growl, "because you were a Clan-mate and now you've come back after going missing for a considerable amount of time. Raccoontail has been gone for a little over a half-moon.."

He took a step to close the distance between them, muzzle tight in a frown. "Now where have you been?"

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:46 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
@Starbot

The deputy perked up as he heard his name called. His mouth was parched from sending out the patrols but it seemed finding a drink of water would have to wait a minute. Gentle had been sent to WindClan to help, right? The smell of the moors wafting of the tom seemed to confirm it. Perhaps he brought news.

"Yes, Gentlethunder?" he called, back, making his own move to close the gap, "What is it?"

The tom stood still and brought his front paws closer together as the Deputy stepped forwards. Narrowing his eyes. Although he had seen the tom around camp he'd never actually met him personally...he was a little shorter than he thought.

Gentlethunder kept his deadpan expression as he spoke. "We're starting to help with patching their camp back up. The majority of the Windclanners seemed to make it back on once piece." he stated, letting his shoulders relax a little bit.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us