Today 05:10 PM

Old April 19th, 2022, 06:09 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletcher View Post
Bounceberry nodded in understanding, listening to her concerns and forming thoughts as she talked. He stood and approached her, waiting for her to finish talking before he let his thoughts come through.

"There is no harm in checking, it won't be hard either, just lay on your side for me please," he directed her, beckoning her downwards with his paw. He had only done this a handful of times before, but it wasn't as hard as one may think.

Nightshiver carefully listened to Bounceberry’s words and instructions. Lay on her side? The white molly nodded, took a breath, and lay down as instructed. Admittedly, it felt a bit awkward and it wasn’t that comfortable either, but oh well. What had to be done, had to be done. Although not knowing what exactly the medicine cat would do, she remained silent as she decided to simply trust him and see what would happen.

Old April 21st, 2022, 11:34 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

-->Ebonyfang<--
After getting back from his herb patrol the tom found his way into the medicine den to go and sort out the herbs that they had brought back. The warrior sat down and sorted the dock leaves and the dandelion into separate piles. Ebonyfang made sure they were in neatly piles before moving away.

// @starry.; (here have Cinder follow him in and sorry its short) \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 21st, 2022, 11:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

| @Bliss. |

( Cinderpaw )
Cinderpaw was grooming her pelt in the clearing, thinking often just about magnificence and beauty. Indeed, that was until Ebonyfang walked by. Is it true that he was the previous medicine cat or something like that? Shifting her head, she concluded she should be helpful to her clan and gather a few herbs. She could find one or two warriors to go with her later. However, for that she needed to figure out some info about them first. Following the tomcat, she popped an enchanting grin onto her face. "Hi, Ebonyfang! Do you mind showing me a few general things herbs? Only for having the information, and perhaps I could go gather some later," she requested, wrapping her tail around her paws.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 21st, 2022 at 11:41 AM.
Old April 21st, 2022, 11:53 AM

-->Ebonyfang<--
Hearing the voice of an apprentice the former medicine cat turned to Cinderpaw. What they were willing to go out and search for herbs? He was sure they wouldn't go out alone, so he had no problems with it. He just didn't want to be responsible for an apprentice getting hurt. Well wasn't that what he was for right now. He had no clue where Berrybounce was, but he had to say he wasn't at all surprised. "Alright then then the main things I would need is Chervil, Comfort Root, and goldenrod. Chervil is a tally stemmed whistle with a very sharp smell and dark leaves. Also when you pick them they leave a bitter taste in your mouth. Comfrey root is a large bell shaped flower, but its the root I want. Goldenrod is a tall plant with bright yellow flowers.", he meowed. Ebonyfang talked real slow so that Cinderpaw could understand him.

// @starry.; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 28th, 2022, 12:29 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

- WhiteRose -

The white cat's neck was screaming with pain as they walked into the medicine den, it didn't hurt very much during the battle but after the adrenalin wore off the violent pain from the wound was getting worse. They spotted EbonyFang and the former medicine cat apprentice Cinderpaw.

what should i even say? 'Hi, i kinda got injured'? Pft- no- that sounds odd. WhiteRose tried to think of something to say but the blood loss from the large wound was starting to make them feel dizzy, so instead of saying something half decent like 'Jeez that battle was a rough' they said "I- um, I kind of got injured in the battle at the sky glade- could you.. help?"

WhiteRose didn't like being put into awkward conversations like this but they badly needed healing so they had to. They shuffled their paws awaiting a response.

|| @Bliss. If you want I don't mind if Cinder helps :] ||
Old April 29th, 2022, 10:23 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Bliss.

>Owlhum<
Owlhum staggered into the medicine den, pain wrought into every line of her face as she slumped against the wall. It wasn't the slices across her belly that hurt, nor was it the bite wound that throbbed dully just below her throat - it was both of her legs. Something inside of them both had gone taught when she had missed that kick and refused to loosen again, and it was absolutely killing her.

With Bounceberry gone... "Ebonyfang!" she called out with a grimace. Both her body and her pride were damaged; missing that kick had caused her unable to help Dawnstar and so she certainly felt responsible for the leader's loss of a life. And now her voice wavered as she spoke. She hated it.

"Ebonyfang, I need a bit of help here. Can't... urgh, can hardly walk." Owlhum refused to move away from the wall she leaned against, afraid that if she tried to she would fall and bite her tongue again.
Old April 29th, 2022, 05:30 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Badgerscar limped into the medicine cat's den with a scowl on his face. He glanced around for Bounceberry and was slightly surprised when he saw Ebonyfang, but didn't question it. "Ebonyfang, I got a pretty deep gash on my side during the battle," he grunted as he sat down. The fur on his side was plastered with blood and the gash was still oozing, though it wasn't full on bleeding.

@Bliss.
Old April 29th, 2022, 05:59 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake limped into the medicine cat's den. She wasn't limping heavily; her shoulder was just throbbing from where it had slammed into the ground. The rest of her body was throbbing from where Crowtooth had rammed into her, but there weren't any other noticeable wounds from it. That WindClan warrior she'd been fighting earlier had landed a couple blows on her side, which had drawn blood, but they had stopped bleeding by now and they weren't too deep. Once inside, Ivysnake cast her amber gaze around. Where was Bounceberry? She hadn't seen him around lately, which was weird. Please don't tell me that we have another deserter. First Shadestorm, and then Bounceberry? Things had really fallen out of order the moment Dawnstar left.

Dawnstar is a glorious leader, but it shouldn't be like that, Ivysnake thought, gritting her teeth in frustration. We should all be strong, loyal, and competent. If something does happen to Dawnstar - a long, long time from now, of course - we can't have ShadowClan falling apart so feebly. We aren't ThunderClan. Ivysnake felt a surge of disgust just at the thought of those frog-brained fools. ThunderClan was a pathetic bunch of cowards. Dawnstar had been practical, leaving when she did. They were a mess of a Clan.

Since Bounceberry wasn't here, Ivysnake's mind leaped to Ebonyfang. The smoky black tom had done the healing, alongside ThunderClan's medicine cats, when they were in ThunderClan. He had been a former medicine cat himself, from what she'd heard. He was also a part of Dawnstar's family. Ivysnake wouldn't be surprised if he was stepping in. At least some cat who knows herbs is competent around here, she thought with a small huff.

@Bliss.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 2nd, 2022, 08:42 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Bliss
Damn, she couldn't ignore this. No matter how much she sat it out and endured, the gash in her shoulder would only get worse if it wasn't given the proper medical attention. She couldn't even see the damage done to her face. After returning to camp, Dawnstar started cleaning up the excess blood off her coat in the small stream in camp. The cold water hurt more than acquiring the wounds in the first place. She couldn't reach her neck like she wanted so the dry blood remained matted to her fur there. The claw marks across her face were too tender to touch so she left them alone. She didn't touch the gash on her shoulder, she licked up the blood around it and then left it alone.

Taking a quick drink, Dawnstar began padding in the direction of the medicine cat's den expecting to find Berrybounce in the den, When she found the dark pelt of her cousin instead she cocked her head in confusion. Parting her maw, the leader tasted the air picking up the rather disgusting scent of mixed herbs but the lavender scent that Bounceyball usually carried was faint. Where was he? She couldn't get anything out of the scents. Elmshadow nor Owlfeather hadn't bothered reporting to her about a missing medicine cat...

"Any idea where your former apprentice is, Cousin?" Dawnstar questioned, padding a little deeper into the den as she took a seat in an empty nest. The large she-cat wrapped her tail around her paws and went back to licking up the dried-up blood matted in her pelt and tail.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 2nd, 2022 at 09:52 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 09:23 AM

–>Ebonyfang<--
// @LeoDaLeaf; for Whiterose \\
Dismissing the apprentice the dark furred tom turned around to see a cat that had gone to the sky glade battle. Done already? He was impressed. They did look pretty beat up though, so it looked like the bunnies really had some fight this time. “That's why I’m here. Haven’t seen Bounceberry and his scent seems to be faint.”, he meowed.

Ebonyfang gathered some moss and made a nest. He signaled for them to sit down, so he could get to work. Once they did he walked over to the herb storage and grabbed some cobwebs and a marigold. He moved back over to Whiterose and began chewing up the petals of the marigold. Once it was completely chewed up he applied it to the wound and addressed the cobwebs to hold it in place.
// @Slushie; for Owlhum \\
Right after Whiterose came another cat that had been called to the battle. He was pretty much prepared for this, thankful to himself for sending out herb patrols. Without him those cats probably would have died of infection. Shadowclan seemed to have good luck with him still around. Ebonyfang watched the other warriors every move and saw there was something wrong. Was there something wrong with her legs?

“I want you to tell me exactly what you did to make your legs act up? They look like you pulled something in your legs.”, he meowed. Ebonyfang moved over towards her and pressed one of his paws onto her leg. It seemed they had pulled a muscle in both of their legs. He just needed to know exactly what they did in order for him to help her.
// @NinjaBloss; for Badgerscar \\
Now moving on to the next cat he came face to face with Badgerscar. It had been a long while since their paths had crossed, but he didn’t think too much of it. He had no real opinion on the tom. Grabbing a marigold for the wound and some cobwebs he moved over to them. He set them down on the ground. “Before I apply anything I would like for you to give that gash on your side a good lick if you can.”, Ebonyfang meowed. He wanted this one to be clean in case of anything.
// @TheNyanCatMinecart; for Ivysnake \\
Ebonyfang had stepped out for a moment after the last four cats were done healing. There was just so much he could take before he lost his mind, so he had sat down and had a little break to eat. Now he was ready to go back to see if any other cats needed treatment. Almost locking eyes with the new warrior Ivysnake he saw a couple of blows on her side. Easy fix. The shoulder seemed to be sprained, so a good rest would fix that right up.

“You too?”, he meowed. Ebonyfang padded over to the herb storage and grabbed some more cobwebs and a marigold flower. He began to chew the petals like he had done earlier and applied them to the wounds. Grabbing the cobwebs he placed them over the chewed up marigold to hold it up.
// @Undertaker; for Dawnstar \\
Now this was the cat he was expecting to see. Watching his cousin enter the den he noticed her looking around. She must be trying to find Bounceberry. Well by the look of her face he knew almost what she was thinking. There was no trace of his former apprentice anywhere. Even he didn’t understand where they went. It was quite odd that nobody was told of where the hell the medicine cat was.

“I have no clue where he ran off to. I was coming here to see if Bounceberry wanted any herb patrols out and I found nothing, but a faint scent. Seems he’s been gone for quite some time.”, he meowed. Ebonyfang grabbed some moss and rolled it into a ball. Taking it he dipped it in the stream before moving towards Dawnstar.

He dabbed it at the wound on her neck as gently as possible. He didn’t want his paw bitten off today. He kind of needed it right now. He cleaned up the dried blood before placing the now red moss. Moving over to the herb storage he grabbed out some cobwebs before trotting back over to her.