Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:22 AM

Old July 31st, 2018, 04:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Riskwatcher May had lost one of his valuable senses, but his others worked fairly well. He was still an exceptional warrior, he’d tear the hide off whoever dare enter Thunderclan, but as he opened his eyes, looking down at the alien that squirmed below his claws, he ended jumping back quickly, a look of aghast on his expression when he noticed who it was. Admittedly, Riskwatcher didn’t remember her at first - especially when she addressed him like they were some old friends. Riskwatcher didn’t have friends, merely associates. He certainly wasn’t happy to see her in turn. His top lip had snarled back, displaying sharp teeth as the she cat addressed him. Riskwatcher watched her with an unimpressed gaze, keeping two orbs firmly on her because a she cat like her was tricky...he thought he got rid of her for once, and for good. He didn’t say anything, scoffing at her words, his tail lashing behind him. He was giving her time to leave because he wanted her gone as quickly as she came. He narrowed his gaze, “I’m afraid you’re on the wrong side of the forest. I thought your kind resided in the alleyways of twolegplace.”

Obviously, he wasn’t bought with her change in demeanor...honestly, he never cared to remember her name. He hardly remembered who she was, but if he could only had gotten a scent...then, maybe it would had been different. Riskwatcher twitched his nose, lifting his nose in the air, voice as raspy as ever, “I smell,” He feigned, drawing the words out to make sure she understood him clearly. “...mousedung coming from you.” Did she really care how he’s been? Or, was she simply trying to catch him off guard by making idle conversation so she could beer away from him? Riskwatcher shook his pelt, a lasting grimace on his expression as he eyed her with a sharp glare. “I don’t make small talk with strangers. I think you need to turn and leave. What does Thunderclan got that you need, anyway?” He kept his claws unsheathed, in case a fight would ensure. A part of him believed she wasn’t too mousebrained to fight an actual trained warrior. He felt he could kill her in a blink of an eye, dig the body up - who would miss her? She appeared to be alone, as far as he could tell.
Whisper’s eyes narrowed, her tail lashing back and forth. She could get one, maybe two good hits in from here… if she was lucky, she would be able to hit and run, come back another day when this pesky warrior wasn’t around. He hadn’t been here lately, so why had he chosen now to show his ugly face? Whisper had seen a lot of toms in her day, and compared to some of them, Riskwatcher really was ugly. There was that, and then there was the fact that last time she had seen him had gone pretty badly, so she might have been just a bit bias. ”Mousedung? I’m hurt. You don’t remember our conversations, old… pal?” She couldn’t bring herself to call him a “friend.” It was close enough so that he would be tricked, at least Whisper hoped so, but far enough away so that she didn’t feel sick to her stomach when she said the word. She looked over Riskwatcher, half-hoping he would buy her little trick. Part of her figured that the warrior was going to be too smart for that. After all, he couldn’t have gotten to this age without learning something. Whisper was smart too, though… and she had had to survive on her own.

Something most silly Clan cats knew nothing about. They were used to living in a group, leaning on other cats to help them, and in Whisper’s opinion, it had made them weaker. She would never have asked another loner for help… not unless it was a life-or-death situation. At Riskwatcher’s next words, the she cat began laughing. Once she started, she couldn’t stop… it was almost choking her, her lungs and throat burning from how hard she was laughing, her eyes stinging with tears of mirth. Did he really not know? Did this warrior not understand how the world worked outside of his little Clan? That there was more food here, more space, and on the very borders… she normally wasn’t bothered by anyone? ”You’re really serious, aren’t you?” She managed to choke out after she was through with her laughing fit, looking up at Riskwatcher with an almost-smile. The amused look faded from her features pretty soon, however, and she straightened up with a scowl, her eyes flashing with a defensive anger once more. ”Well, it was worth a try, old pal. Whisper should’ve known that he wouldn’t buy that whole thing. This time, the last word was spit out with some venom in her voice, anger causing her eyes to flash a little.

Never, never, not in her entire life, had Caliaflame seen anger on her brother’s face directed at her. He had always been patient, kind, caring… never angry with her. She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen Doepaw angry at anyone, come to think of it. And now it was her that he was angry at. The she cat swallowed, closed her eyes, willing the hot tears behind them to disappear. She didn’t cry. She’d always been tough, always waiting until she was alone to let her tears fall, to let her throat become raw, to voice her frustrations to StarClan and scream until she was too tired to do anything. When Wheatfur had died, there had been a lot of all of that. She had talked to Doepaw, yes, but no one had ever known the extent of her sorrow and anger. Even now, there were leftover wounds that often felt like they were being scratched open when she heard someone talk about moments they and their mentors had shared. She wasn’t sure if she would ever take on an apprentice, but she could hope that the right cat came along. Ashamed? Caliaflame lowered her eyes, letting a few of the tears fall to the ground. It wasn’t as visible as she had thought, just a few drops of water falling to the ground beneath her paws, and a horrible ache in her chest that hurt much more than anything she had ever experienced. Doepaw never fought with her. This was the first time that they’d had an argument this big.

”No, I… Doepaw, I’m not ashamed. It’s just different, you don’t… you can’t get it.” She’d never said that to him. Everyone else, sure, she wasn’t afraid to tell them that they “couldn’t get it.” They couldn’t understand what it was like to lose their mentors so soon, to be left alone without a clue, to have responsibility thrust into their paws, to watch someone die in front of them, to try so desperately to save someone’s life and lose it. But Doepaw had never heard those words before. Caliaflame knew that he was trying his best to understand, and she had never told him that he just couldn’t get it before. ”I’m sorry. You just… you don’t understand how hard it is to try to save someone’s life, you’re my brother - if you died, Doepaw, that’s on me! That’s on me, because I wouldn’t have been good enough to save you. I almost didn’t save you. You pulled yourself through, not me, not anyone else, you. It’s different now, it’s just different.” More tears fell from her eyes, splashing to the ground, more walls breaking away, shattering apart and the pieces burying themselves in her heart. They would come back, they always did, but for now… Caliaflame was vulnerable. She didn’t know what to do.

She couldn’t fight with him for long, she needed her brother… he was too important to her to lose. She honestly wasn’t sure how she was supposed to live in a world that didn’t have Doepaw in it. And then, her pain gave way to anger. She had never been angry with Doepaw before, even a few minutes ago, she’d just been hurt by him. But now, she was truly angry. ”Are you serious?!” She screamed, her throat ripped raw by the words, betrayal sparking in her eyes… partly at her own voice, and partly at her brother. He knew it was hard for her to lose a patient, and it would have been harder with her own brother. ”Is that really your solution? I should have just let you die?! Do you know what that would do to your friends, your family, to me?! That’s the most selfish thing I’ve ever heard!” That was a lie. Caliaflame was being more selfish in this moment, and she knew that she was. She knew she was hurting him, and there was nothing she could do or say about it. More tears, hot and angry and scared, fell from her eyes.

Betraying her mental commands, her begging, to have them stay… so that she wouldn’t cry in front of him. She didn’t want to cry in front of Doepaw right now. He wasn’t the same, or at least it didn’t feel the same, and Caliaflame knew that they were going to need time. She wondered how long it would be before he understood, or before she understood… how long it would be before she felt like she could face him without feeling ashamed of this fight. It was stupid that they were fighting right now, and Caliaflame knew it. She didn’t want to fight with him. She didn’t want any of this. She wasn’t sure how to stop it, but she knew that she didn’t want it right now. ”Please, just… understand.” She knew he couldn’t ever fully understand. She couldn’t fully explain. She wasn’t sure how long it would be before they would make up, before things would go back to normal, but she couldn’t stay like this for long. She couldn’t stay like this for very long without breaking.
@starfall

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 31st, 2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 06:29 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
icelcaw ducked under her sister then flipped on her back and kicked up with her back legs

cherryblossom rolled from it winded a bit but got back up and into a battle crouch
Lightningstrike leaped up before the kick and rolled over, bounding back around to pounce her again.

Greyshade rolled back up and got into a battle crouch as well, facing his sister.
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:41 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Lightningstrike leaped up before the kick and rolled over, bounding back around to pounce her again.

Greyshade rolled back up and got into a battle crouch as well, facing his sister.
Icelcaw leaped up and leaped at her sister as well colliding with her mid air she wrapped her paws around her sisters shoulders and dragged her to the ground with her and wrestled with her

Cherryblossom playfully hissed at her brother

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old August 2nd, 2018, 06:14 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Icelcaw leaped up and leaped at her sister as well colliding with her mid air she wrapped her paws around her sisters shoulders and dragged her to the ground with her and wrestled with her

Cherryblossom playfully hissed at her brother
Lightningstrike tumbled around the floor with her sister, playfully hissing and batting at her.

Greyshade hissed back, lashing his tail playfully. "Had enough yet?"
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:24 AM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Skyleap was scared.

She'd somehow managed to get herself stuck in a hole in the ground while chasing a rabbit, and she couldn't get out no matter what she tried. Her claws were dirty and cracked from scrambling up the sides of the hole, her pelt was coated in dust and dirt. She was hungry and fairly certain she'd hurt her back leg when she fell in.

"Help! Somebody, please help! I'm trapped!" she yowled frantically.

Shivering with fear, Skyleap sat and stared up at the hole's opening, praying to StarClan that someone would come soon.

"Help me!!"

(open to anyone interested :3)

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old August 2nd, 2018, 11:22 PM
DragoVB

Quote:
Lightningstrike tumbled around the floor with her sister, playfully hissing and batting at her.

Greyshade hissed back, lashing his tail playfully. "Had enough yet?"
Redclaw stepped into the training cave whiskers twitching with amusement as he watched his brothers kits train

Iceclaw didn't notice her uncle as she was too busy wrestling her sister batting her head with precise relatively soft strikes

Cherryblossom saw redclaw out of the corner of her eyes and wanted to show him what she could do she leaped at greyshade and bowled him over as they rolled she kicked him with her hind legs to send him going a few tail lengths away

Old August 3rd, 2018, 06:22 AM
Pungeon Master

Quote:
Redclaw stepped into the training cave whiskers twitching with amusement as he watched his brothers kits train

Iceclaw didn't notice her uncle as she was too busy wrestling her sister batting her head with precise relatively soft strikes

Cherryblossom saw redclaw out of the corner of her eyes and wanted to show him what she could do she leaped at greyshade and bowled him over as they rolled she kicked him with her hind legs to send him going a few tail lengths away
Lightningstrike was also busy wrestling with Iceclaw so she didn't notice her uncle coming in.

Greyshade tumbled back from the attack and landed on all fours. He felt a warm flush of embarrassment when he saw Redclaw standing there watching. He had seen that.
He charged toward Cherryblossom, bounding in different directions to throw her off before pouncing.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 09:27 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Lightningstrike was also busy wrestling with Iceclaw so she didn't notice her uncle coming in.

Greyshade tumbled back from the attack and landed on all fours. He felt a warm flush of embarrassment when he saw Redclaw standing there watching. He had seen that.
He charged toward Cherryblossom, bounding in different directions to throw her off before pouncing.
iceclaw finally got the upper hand when she kicked lightninstrike off then pounced on her and held her down only then did she notice her uncle "hi" she greeted him

"hello looks like you all are training hard" redclaw said

cherryblossom was distracted for a moment by icelcaw saying hi that she didn't notice greyshade coming at her till it was too late

Old August 3rd, 2018, 12:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Hes too calm! Too.... expressionless!!! WHY isn’t he upset with me? Why isn’t he getting fired up?! Jaggedpaw watched as his mentor lectured him, a bit of a panicked expression flickering in his line colored hues. The silver tomcat thrived on intense emotions. His own, and those of others. Emotions were how he got through to cats, how he understood them. But Passionstar was very hard for Jaggedpaw to read. And that’s what bothered him most about his mentor. Truly, Jaggedpaw liked Passionstar. He respected him, looked up to him. Saw him even as as a fatherly figure. Something that Jaggedpaw lacked. And that was why the tomcat was always so rash, so big and bold with his emotions. He was the dominant male figure in his family. Jaggedpaw knew no boundaries, no restrictions, no rules. And Passionstar had enforced those on him. Something that intrigued and annoyed the Thunderclan apprentice at the same time. He hated but loved Passionstar at the same time. And this traning session had pushed him over the edge.

Jaggedpaw wanted Passionstar to like him. He wanted all cats to like him, and had no time for those who didn’t. And Jaggedpaw thought that his mentor didn’t like him. And the problem was that it bothered him. He was never bothered by the fact that some cats wouldn’t like him. But he cared about the fact that Passionstar might not like him. “I don’t enjoy any of it!” Jaggedpaw blurted out, his hackled raising. “The repeating, the lectures, I’m not a kit! I’m nearly 9 moons old, and I’m like a six moon old kit!” Jaggedpaw flattened his ears, turning his face away from the large ginger tomcat. “But I know it’s my fault! I’m stuck-up, emotional, rash, rude! But you’re... you’re..” By now the tomcats intense emotions were acting up. He was breathing heavily, and he could feel his pelt heating up with anger. “You’re emotionless! A blank slate! I-I don’t understand!!!” Jaggedpaw truly didn’t understand. His feelings were out there, like they always ended up being. Something that the tom hated. Upon realizing what he just aid, he snapped his mouth shut, his ears twitching. Starclan help me...

Passionstar's whiskers twitched amusingly, but he didn't show this, angling his ears forward to listen to Jaggedpaw rant. Passionstar didn't think the tom had anything to rant about. He always tried to make lessons fun and durable for the both of them, but Jaggedpaw was always wily.His mother claim that his father is a Thunderclan cat like his brother, but Passionstar wondered if this was true. Jaggedpaw seem like he would be a foolish Shadowclan cat, drowned in his pride too much. The leader remained solid, his tail flicked on his paws as it wrapped around him. ''Apparently, we need to go back to learning about patience.'' Passionstar muttered lowly, doubting that Jaggedpaw heard him. Once he was finished, seeing that Jaggedpaw was exasperated, Passionstar lowered his head, sighing. ''Jaggedpaw, training is important. I'm sorry if we can't lollygag around, but I'm not put in place to be your friend while I train you. You need to understand that if you want to be a warrior, you will need to be serious about it.'' The leader was always serious when it came to training. He only tolerated Jaggedpaw's games, sometimes even finding thing amusing, but he couldn't find anything amusing with the tensions going on in the clans. Peace was no where, and Passionstar lacked sleep because he was already guarding the territory at night, trying to make sure everyone was safe.

Passionstar paused for a long moment, deciding to move his tail tip forward to lightly tough Jaggedpaw's shoulder, ''I like that you have personality, Jaggedpaw. You kinda remind me of...me,'' Passionstar smiled fondly. He had been ridiculous as a kit and apprentice, usually challenging his mentor, acting as if he were smarter than his mentor. Memories. ''But, there is a time and place to be that way. When you are training? This is not the time or place. You'll end up missing out on something important.'' Passionstar adored Jaggedpaw, most times when the younger tom wasn't being a jerk, that is.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 07:16 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: ThunderClan Territory

- @Fireleaf -

SunPelt Steped out of The Camp,Staying At A Slower Pace Enjoying Himself,

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me

Last edited by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★; August 3rd, 2018 at 08:10 PM.