by BEAR.
Last post by Moondapple
Today 02:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: April Gathering

Cottonspark cautiously entered the clearing of the gathering, her emerald eyes wide and scared. As far as cats went, Cottonspark was a major inovert, and really prefered to keep to herself. She sat down near the other WindClan cats, but far enough away to not be noticed, her long, lithe white form still.

Slatesky followed, bouncing on her paws. The stormy blue-gray she-cat had been excited for this gathering, as she loved any social interaction. The variety and sheer number of cats at gatherings never ceased to amaze her. Aqua eyes bright, Slatesky sat near a group of cats that were not in her clan, RiverClan, and hoped that they would start some sort of conversation.

Crescentpaw padded right behind Slatesky, her closest friend. Crescentpaw wasn't very much like Slatesky- she was quieter, and thought things through more often- but the two had become fast friends, and worked well together. The black, turquoise-eyed apprentice sat next to Slatesky, the crescent moon-shaped patch on her chest glowing.

Autumnwind followed Crescentpaw over, her long orange-brown fur swishing in the slight breeze. Her clear, forest-green eyes scanned the clearing, quickly distinguishing cats she knew from those she didn't, and of those she didn't, which looked friendly. After a short debate, the she-cat decided to simply sit alone.

Wispdance was one of the last cats in her group to cross the bridge. The pure black she-cat sat in the shadows, her silver eyes cold and mysterious. She felt an inward tug to go speak to some cats- she was unbelievably lonely- but forced it away. This was her punishment.
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:08 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post
''Im 20 moons or so...'' Crimsonsky mewed. She watched as Fennelnose looked at her.
''The things I would try to fix would have to be the devison of clans... I know it sounds mouse-brained, but...'' She looked at her paws ashamed she ]had even thought it.
What was taking the other Clans so long? SkyClan and RiverClan both had yet to arrive. Fennelnose was, admittedly, rather disappointed that ThunderClan had been the first to arrive. When you were the last, you didn't get as much time to sit around and chat with your peers—something Fennel wasn't fond of. They liked to get right down to business and learn about how the other Clans were faring straight from the leaders themselves, not the members of them. They tended to hop into random topics and possibly even suggest friendship; Fennelnose would rather not make friends with cats from other Clans. That would be useless in battle.

Oh, but they were going off on a tangent. "I was right; that isn't far from my age at all," Fennelnose meowed with a slight smile.

"It doesn't sound that mouse-brained," insisted the cream tabby. Though they almost never utilized their emotions, they did feel a sliver of emotion towards Crimsonsky. "Many cats would want to attempt to join the Clans together. It's a good desire to possess within you." Fennelnose flashed a rare, reassuring smile at the molly, hoping that she wouldn't feel so humiliated.

lio was here ♥
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:34 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
What was taking the other Clans so long? SkyClan and RiverClan both had yet to arrive. Fennelnose was, admittedly, rather disappointed that ThunderClan had been the first to arrive. When you were the last, you didn't get as much time to sit around and chat with your peers—something Fennel wasn't fond of. They liked to get right down to business and learn about how the other Clans were faring straight from the leaders themselves, not the members of them. They tended to hop into random topics and possibly even suggest friendship; Fennelnose would rather not make friends with cats from other Clans. That would be useless in battle.

Oh, but they were going off on a tangent. "I was right; that isn't far from my age at all," Fennelnose meowed with a slight smile.

"It doesn't sound that mouse-brained," insisted the cream tabby. Though they almost never utilized their emotions, they did feel a sliver of emotion towards Crimsonsky. "Many cats would want to attempt to join the Clans together. It's a good desire to possess within you." Fennelnose flashed a rare, reassuring smile at the molly, hoping that she wouldn't feel so humiliated.
"Some cats are to set on their ways to change..." Crimsonsky said.
"I think the clans would be more powerful together then alone..." She statted

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:56 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Just fine. I've got an apprentice now." Larkcry purred. "She's getting along quite nicely." Flamescar sat by Larkcry, his tail wrapped frostily around his paws as he regarded Creamwhisker coldly.
Creamwhisker nodded approvingly."I wish you luck then." She purred. The cream-point cat then turned to gaze quizzically at the tom next to Larkcry. His body language portrayed open hostility and a sign that he did not wish to converse with anyone but being the kind cat Creamwhisker was, she was not about to let this grumpy tom prevent her from greeting him. "How are you Slash.." She coughed as she remembered that he had his name changed now that he was an official clan cat. "I'm sorry, Flamescar was it now?" She saw his cold glare and her whiskers quivered in trepidation and her claws threatened to unsheath. "I apologize for the confusion of names I meant no disrespect... anyways, how is integrating into clan life?" An awkward tension now permeated the air and the fluffy she-cat struggled to keep her fear-scent in check.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

With a huff, the charismatic brown tabby leader lead his clan into Seastones for the second time since they had settled into their new territory, a jubilant and cheery smile upon his muzzle, head raised high and tail raised with it. Despite the.. Issues with the Syndicate, things had been going well with his clan and he'd be happy to share the news of their prosperity and how they've been settling well into the territory. That, and it was pleasant to see so many cats, he enjoyed seeing them and letting his clan mingle with them as they pleased, he felt like it was a good opportunity.

Glancing up at the sky as he carefully made his way through the throngs of cats, he soon enough focused his attention on the large stones that two other leaders were settled on, one of them was familiar and one.. Was not.
Perhaps Gyrewind is absent, as well as Ashstar? Or perhaps somethings happened? Oh dear I have positively no clue, but a new face is always welcome! He thought to himself as he saw Snowstar speaking with Blazingstar up on those rocks.
Regardless of his thoughts, he soon enough began to make his way up to the stones to join the other two leaders and wait for the arrival of Riverclan and Shadowclan.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:53 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

[ @Noire - I'm assuming that Splotchfeather is near him already, if that's alright? ]

Excitement coursed in the veins throughout Acornflash's body. His paws were a mass of jitters, twitching constantly. His mind was fuzzy, clouded with the buzzing of what almost sounded like bees. Acorn could hear the chatter of the cats from a mile away, only contributing to his anxiety. Never having been to a Gathering before, he was—needless to say—extremely nervous. He had decided to flunk out of the patrol for the last Gathering, as he was terrified of cats who weren't in SkyClan. Greystep had been a big help in that matter, though: he had informed him that the other cats were not as strange as he had originally thought. Nevertheless, he couldn't help but worry.

Well, at least he had Splotchfeather with him to console him. Acornflash wondered how she could even put up with him! He was a mess of emotions, never once having been organized and never once finding steady ground to just be normal. She was his light, his escape to a world without worries and anxiety. He loved to be around her, even if it was for a short amount of time. Acorn swept his tail to the side, barely grazing Splotch's pelt. He was infinitely grateful for her presence, although she did tease him quite often. As in, whenever she found an opportunity. But he tolerated it anyway; the good always outweighed the bad. He supposed that he couldn't call it bad, necessarily; he liked everything Splotchfeather did. It was just... less appreciated.

With a start, whiskers, pulling backwards against his cheeks, he caught sight of all of the cats. "Wow," he murmured, unconsciously shifting closer to his best friend. "T-that's... a lot of cats." It was certainly too many for his tastes. He would endure it, though. If Splotchfeather could handle the Gathering, then so could he. It was just a matter of whether or not he would be able to talk to any other Clan cat without curling up into a ball and hiding from everyone else. Splotch wouldn't let him do that, anyway. He was certain of that much.

Along with the realization that Greystep had told him that he was good friends with Splotchfeather herself, a newfound feeling of joy blossomed in his chest. Maybe Grey was going to the Gathering, too, and they could all chat together! And not have to talk to the other Clans, he added in his head. Mind wandering, he almost forgot about where he was while he fantasized about conversations that they might have together. A small smile crept its way onto his muzzle as he let his mind explore the possibilities. Acorn almost forgot about where he was, too busy wondering about all the potential conversations. Since Splotchfeather was friends with both Greystep and Acornflash, it would only be natural for Greystep and Acornflash to become friends! They could become a trio, a group that could almost fill the loneliness in his heart. They would be the closest of cats, with bonds that exceeded emotional ones and went even further. They would be able to tell what the other was thinking just by looking at them. They would...

...and then, almost as suddenly as it had began, he jolted his way back to reality. Right. They were at the Gathering, the real thing, not at some fantasy world where there were no negatives and no worries to worry about. This was the sad reality. Oh, how he wished he could just escape it somehow. Padding down to the shore, he could hardly keep himself from clinging to Splotchfeather as they made their way to SkyClan's designated area. There were so many cats here; how could they all fit? And, with a glance at the boulder that obviously held the leaders of the Clans, there were only three up there, not including Grousestar! Weren't there supposed to be five? "Oh StarClan almighty, this isn't even the whole of it," he whispered under his breath.

At least he had his beloved Splotch with him.

lio was here ♥
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

-- riverclan has arrived at the gathering! --
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:32 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostintheEchoes View Post
Swiftecho gritted his teeth, but this strange cat was his only hope. He sat impatiently as he watched Hawke apply the paste, and he felt like he wanted to screech angrily at the apprentice's. Strangely, since he was a usually calm cat, he whipped around to face the apprentices. Glaring at Stammerpaw, Snarlingpaw, and Creampaw, he bared his teeth. "You better tell me what happened here right now or I will go get SnowStar," he threatened, his green gaze settling right on Snarlingpaw. "What the hell caused this?"

Ignoring him, Moonsong was lapping away at Dewpaw, after she had finished dragging her up on shore. Forgetting about her own soaked fur, she ran her tongue over her apprentice's bloodied pelt, until she got to her sopping, dripping stomach. Moonsong stopped for a moment, her eyes growing wide as two blue moons. She skipped Dewpaw's foreleg and went straight to licking her fluffy chest, when she raised her head. Horror had drained all the emotion on her face, and a mortifying look stood in it's place.
There had been no heartbeat.
"No," she whispered, chastising herself. She had simply missed it. That's what she wanted to believe. She began lapping faster and faster at Dewpaw's fur, but with prevail. "No, StarClan please," she begged. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes. Trembling, she screeched, "No, don't take her!"

Duskpaw laid limp, unconscious, oblivious to his situation.
(Plot twist )
Stammerpaw and Snarlingpaw glared. "It's not Creampaw or Owlpaw's fault. Leave them out of this." Snarlingpaw nudged Owlpaw and Creampaw away.
(Please don't kil Dewpaw. I want to make an inter-clan love.... Or we can do Creampaw x Duskpaw, but I liked Owl x Dew better) They looked down and said, "Well, first of all, this wasn't our idea. It was Shrikepaw, now Shriketooth,. It was his idea. He's in Thunderclan, like me and Stammer. Creampaw and Owlpaw are in windclan. Anyway, Shriketooth threatened to drown us if we didn't help him with his 'Testing'. Me and Stammerpaw are the only ones that were ever fully involved. We just secretely got Creampaw and Owlpaw to help if we were ever attacked. And Hawke is Owlpaw's.. Dad-ish thing. Not biologically, but yeah. Gay dads." She turned to face Hawke, who was bandaging Duskpaw's leg in a cast made of palm leaves. Hawke turned around and said. "Be right back!" He ran into the bushes, and dragged out a raft-like thing made out of sticks and leaves. He put Duskpaw in it and dragged him to the ocean. "All aboard, The Hawke-Floater is leaving to Gather-Place!"

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |

Last edited by Serendipity; April 16th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:39 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Creamwhisker nodded approvingly."I wish you luck then." She purred. The cream-point cat then turned to gaze quizzically at the tom next to Larkcry. His body language portrayed open hostility and a sign that he did not wish to converse with anyone but being the kind cat Creamwhisker was, she was not about to let this grumpy tom prevent her from greeting him. "How are you Slash.." She coughed as she remembered that he had his name changed now that he was an official clan cat. "I'm sorry, Flamescar was it now?" She saw his cold glare and her whiskers quivered in trepidation and her claws threatened to unsheath. "I apologize for the confusion of names I meant no disrespect... anyways, how is integrating into clan life?" An awkward tension now permeated the air and the fluffy she-cat struggled to keep her fear-scent in check.
"Thank you," Larkcry replied, dipping his head to her. Flamescar raised his chin and narrowed his eyes, still sizing up Creamwhisker. "Yes, it is Flamescar now," he replied finally. "And I take it your name is Creamwhisker?" He licked one paw and drew it over his ear. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Creamwhisker."
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:48 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

(If you reply to one of these, please quote this post)
(Open)

The thin, lithe apprentice arrived, her silvery calico pelt glinting in the faint light of the stars. This was her very first gathering, and she'd never been so excited before in her life. Phantompaw smelled, as usual, of heather and blood. Her pale blue eyes were glinting with excitement. She hated Blazingstar, and StarClan was probably not real, but only Shinepaw knew this, so she had chosen to come. Sighing, she took in a deep breath, which was heavy with the scent of salt, causing her to wrinkle her nose. She gave her head a shake, sitting down, wrapping her thin gray and cream tail over her white paws, looking about. Never before had she seen so many cats in one place, and all of them smelled strongly of either the forest or pine sap or something. She pulled back her lips, the small WindClan apprentice waiting to see what all the fuss was about, as she didn't understand the excitement of the gathering. So far, it was noisy, smelly, and about things she disliked and didn't believe in. Her loyalties weren't with StarClan or even Blazingstar, and certainly not with the other Clans.

(Open)

Tawnypaw looked around, her gait hesitant and loping, which was normal for the small dark brown tabby cat. Her jaw was open in astonishment. She knew that there were many cats in each Clan, but never had she thought that it could be this many. Her fur was rather unkempt and messy. Usually, an apprentice's mother would make sure that their fur was as neat as possible for a gathering,
but Tawnypaw had none, not since the "liberation" as many wrongly put it. She hated ShadowClan, and SkyClan equally. They were the reason two of her brothers and her father were missing and her mother was dead. Sitting down, her deep amber eyes blazing with quiet fury, she stared down at her paws, her back turned to the leaders in an obviously disrespectful way. Giving her head a shake,
the young apprentice stared up at the sky, lips drawn back and tears glistening in her eyes. She couldn't bare it much longer. Sitting in a Clan full of these cats. The cats who'd celebrated her family's demise. Who's celebrated her mothers death. She couldn't. Quickly Tawnypaw squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out her surroundings. Trying to be strong.

(Open)

Kiwipaw bounded into where the gatherings were held. She was as old as any young warrior, but held the name of Kiwipaw, as she was an apprentice.
It was only because of her recently joining ThunderClan, but she'd first wanted to join under Gyrestar's rule, then had been held back by fires, and then Ratnight,
and then battle, and finally, after nearly five moons of waiting, she was an apprentice. Originally, her name had been Apurva, but now, she was Kiwipaw. Her fur was a sleek black and red color, not at all common for non-kittypet cats, so she stood out among a crowd. That was something she wasn't sure whether to be proud of or ashamed of, but she saw no point in being ashamed, for it would be as it would be. She could never, and probably would never want it different. Her thoughts wandered to Timberpa— Timberstrike. Why was that so hard to remember? She supposed it was just because Timberpaw was the name she'd known him by for a long time, and the name he'd sported the day she'd met him. Shaking her head, she looked around in awe at the gathering mass of cats, like the central point of a thundercloud, gathering into a massive storm.

(Open)

The WindClan warrior settled herself, her ears flat against her head to help block out some of the chatter. She had good hearing, which made up for Wildpath's lack of sight. The brown tabby closed her eyes, hiding her unusual cloudy green-yellow eyes, making her look simply like any other warrior, just calm and relaxed, maybe thinking of something far off or simply deep in thought. Her thin brown tabby pelt was the only thing that was really normal about her. Her jaw was parted as she took in the scents and her ears constantly moving about as she tried to pick out the voice of the leaders. Unlike a lot of cats, Wildpath enjoyed talking with cats from other Clans, and quite wanted to, but she didn't dare walk around, because she knew that odds were, she would trip over someone. She didn't want that, not at all. Sighing quietly, she swung her head around, searching for the nearest cat that she could possibly talk with until the gathering was over. She hoped to find Mistyfoot, the kind RiverClan warrior she'd met moons ago at the border.

(Open)
Lioncry stood out among the rest, large and lean with muscles rippling under course golden brown fur. She was a warrior of SkyClan, and she was proud of it, too. A number of scars were buried under her pelt from when she'd fought in the battle while liberating these other Clans from their evil leaders. She glanced around, settling herself at the edge of where most of SkyClan had gathered, gazing up expectantly at the leaders, and at the deputies, one of which, she was proud to call family. She was very proud of what Auroraflame had achieved, but had never wanted to position herself. Leading wasn't something she was good at. She was far better at following someone else's lead. Lowering her deep amber gaze, she focused for half a heartbeat on the ground, covered in small smooth pebbles. The air smelled like salt and water, and she distantly heard the crashing of waves on the shore. It was a new place, and her new home. She missed the place she'd grown up, but wasn't about to go running back. That was something she'd never dream of doing.

(Open)

Geyserpaw bounced along cheerfully, his white and gray patched fur glinting in the light of the full moon. He loved full moons, as they always meant gatherings and gatherings meant meeting new cats and making friends. He smiled to himself, his round blue eyes full of excitement. Of course, this was his first gathering, but he'd heard all this from a very reliable source, and fully believed it. He attempted to sit down, but found himself restless, so he began running and hopping in a small circle, unable to hold still. He closed his eyes, and a moment later the RiverClan apprentice was sprawled on the rocky ground, struggling to get up, while laughing. How silly of him. He'd forgotten that running with his eyes closed was a very bad idea. Once again, be resumed his circle, and this time, Geyserpaw didn't close his eyes or fall over.

@bad company

Last edited by doghouse; April 17th, 2017 at 12:24 PM.
Closed Thread