ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:17 PM

Old April 6th, 2017, 12:36 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Vixie watched with curious eyes as the two toms made their entrance into the clearing. The white she-cat tilted her head, studying the black tom. She knew exactly who he was. Everyone did. He was one of the most feared cats, sticking behind Hannibal. Hannibal, that cat would always strike a nerve into her. Just thinking of his name made her shudder, which was why she enjoyed watching them. Studying their movements, their expressions, anything about them. She learned from visual appeal, and if she wanted to get rid of Angelica any time soon, she needed to learn what made these Dusk syndicate cat’s so...fearless?

Angelica, however was different. She had no idea that she was being addressed, as her eyes were closed. When she heard her name, and the voice that came along with it, she opened one eye, giving a look at Onyx before she opened both of her eyes and slowly rolled onto her stomach. A light smile graced her face, ‘’Onyx!’’ She exclaimed, getting up and fluffing her pelt to rid the debris. ‘’How, are you dear old friend? You never come and see me anymore. Especially with your mate being-’’ Her voice was cut off when she heard the other tom. She gave him a look, her eyes roaming his body. For a second her eyes opened in interest, before they clouded into a grey normal state. The snowy feline stood up to her paws.

‘’White demon, eh?’’ She purred, finding the name funny. It was a peculiar way to compliment her. She usually got gorgeous, stunning, marvelous--anything along those lines. The she-cat began to walk past the two toms, lightly grazing the large bengal with the tip of her white tail. ‘’I prefer a white angel, perhaps? You know, a heroine. I could never see myself being...evil, in a manner.’’ She purrs once more. Vixie watched the whole thing through, rolling her eyes. She let out a light giggle and tried to stop before Angelica could say anything.

‘’What’s so funny?’’ Angelica said, displeased at Vixie. Vixie looked down at her paws, a smile still on her face, but she didn’t look back up. Angelica’s hardened grey eyes stayed on the other white feline before she tenderly brought them back towards Onyx and his friend...what was his name? She knew Onyx wasn’t actually her friend. But, she knew he held a high rank. A rank she wished she had. Angelica only allowed herself to soak up to him, hoping that he would be able to help her in someway, but her plan never worked. Onyx was a loyal cat to his mate--what was her name again? Unlike Oynx, Angelica never paid any heed to actually remember names. The names were as useless as the cats that were given them. She took pride in her own name, however, and treasured it. Ah, yes, Lillith was her name.

‘’It’s nice of you to drop by though. On a stroll, I see?’’ Angelica smiled, something sweet and almost innocent. Though only few could catch that sinister of a smile--Vixie was one of them. A thing she studied about Angelica, but she kept her maw shut, and stared at Onyx, admiring his position and his behavior. She tilted her head to the side, allowing infinite amount of questions to ponder through about this black tom in front of her. Main question: How to become the most feared?

Whereas Angelica wasn’t really intimidated by Onyx. She found him funny to bother, but she also knew when she took it too far. With other cats it were different. The she-cat would never admit that she was truly scared of Hannibal--quite amazed with him too, but she feared that cat. Onyx was more different in a manner. He wasn’t friendly, but he also wasn’t that scary. Though he could be and frankly, Angelica didn’t want to find that out, so instead she stood in front of them, and rolled onto the grass again, stopping onto her back, and looking up at the bengal tom’s intriguing green eyes. ‘’So, what brings you toms here? I’m simply rolling in the grass, there’s nothing wrong with that, now is it Oynx?’’ She asked, her voice taking on a sweet and innocent turn. Albeit it was quite easy to tell that she was simply flirting a bit. A she-cat who usually rolled onto the grass, stretching their bodies slowly, caught a tom’s attention. Something she perfected whenever she wanted something.

Vixie only watched. She remained stoic because Angelica was in control of this situation. But, she truly wished she could be somewhere else, but as long as she was able to study Onyx, and wonder about him, then she was content.
{oml vixiexonyx lol}
"Oh, Angelica, you never learn." Onyx said, giving a snort as she addressed him as she did. She seemed to like bothering her, and quite frankly he didn't mind, he only made it seem that way to keep those hounds of 'loyal subjects' off his back. He saw Vixie looking at him, her mind seemingly thinking. Like she was plotting something. He gave her a smile as Angelica looked at Wheat.

"Oh, but darling your eyes speak all. You may think you can by pass me, but I was here before you, and I know this place like the tip of my tail." he said, circling her, his muscles rippling under his pelt. To add to his flirt, he looked at his tail. "Oh, that's new..." he said, and looked at her through the corner of his orbs, a smile crossing his maw. He was such a comedy act wasn't he.

Onyx rolled his eyes as Angelica scolded Vixie. Letting out a sigh he stood up and padded in front of her. "You may tell her what to do, but even laughter is something you can't control." he said, his icy orbs staring dead at her. He turned to Vixie and gave her a wink, smiling, before he padded back to his friend. As Angelica layed back down, rolling in the grass, he gave a scoff. "Not when you're doing it." he mumbled, making sure she and Vixie could hear.

Wheat chuckled at Onyx's response. "So, Angelica. Who is the lucky tom?" he asked, hoping for, obviously, a "nobody" answer. She... intrigued him. He watched her every movement, how she messed with Onyx, how she walked, talked, her looks and gazes. It was all amazing for him. She was his equal, only he was more... psychotic. Still, he wondered how he would interact here now that there were many new cats here.
Old April 6th, 2017, 01:20 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

{oml vixiexonyx lol}
"Oh, Angelica, you never learn." Onyx said, giving a snort as she addressed him as she did. She seemed to like bothering her, and quite frankly he didn't mind, he only made it seem that way to keep those hounds of 'loyal subjects' off his back. He saw Vixie looking at him, her mind seemingly thinking. Like she was plotting something. He gave her a smile as Angelica looked at Wheat.

"Oh, but darling your eyes speak all. You may think you can by pass me, but I was here before you, and I know this place like the tip of my tail." he said, circling her, his muscles rippling under his pelt. To add to his flirt, he looked at his tail. "Oh, that's new..." he said, and looked at her through the corner of his orbs, a smile crossing his maw. He was such a comedy act wasn't he.

Onyx rolled his eyes as Angelica scolded Vixie. Letting out a sigh he stood up and padded in front of her. "You may tell her what to do, but even laughter is something you can't control." he said, his icy orbs staring dead at her. He turned to Vixie and gave her a wink, smiling, before he padded back to his friend. As Angelica layed back down, rolling in the grass, he gave a scoff. "Not when you're doing it." he mumbled, making sure she and Vixie could hear.

Wheat chuckled at Onyx's response. "So, Angelica. Who is the lucky tom?" he asked, hoping for, obviously, a "nobody" answer. She... intrigued him. He watched her every movement, how she messed with Onyx, how she walked, talked, her looks and gazes. It was all amazing for him. She was his equal, only he was more... psychotic. Still, he wondered how he would interact here now that there were many new cats here.
{Vixie is like one of those odd ones who usually stare at the kids on the playground lol.}

Angelica ignored Onyx, feeling a slight unsatisfied at what he said. However, her mood drastically changed when the other tom gave her the attention she desired. She rolled onto her stomach, her eyes staring into his deeply as he circled around her. She lightly swayed her tail from side to side, and stared ahead of her, where Vixie was simply sitting and watching. Vixie’s own tail was loosely covering her paws.

‘’I wasn’t trying to control her laughter, oh dear great one.’’ Angelica crossed her paws elegantly in front of her, her eyes flicking to look at the other white she-cat. ‘’It wasn’t anything funny to laugh about, if you ask me. Vixie…’’ Angelica gave a small groan. ‘’Is crying for attention, aren’t you darling?’’

Vixie was too much in a trance to hear Angelica addressing her. She felt tensed when Onyx actually addressed her. No tom ever really addressed her especially whenever she was with Angelica. Angelica was far more beautiful and cunning. Vixie did not know where she stood, but she admired Onyx...and no doubt she wanted to be like him, but she felt her heart pounding, and in that instant, perhaps she was ready to die. The she-cat blinked her blue eyes, and sharply turned to the other white feline. ‘’Angelica.’’

‘’You never listen do you?’’ Angelica says, huffing. ‘’I’ll tell you about some she-cats. I don’t know why I keep you around.’’

‘’I want to know the same thing.’’ Vixie says, albeit quietly for no one else to hear. Why did Angelica keep Vixie around? Vixie wasn’t really useful in a manner. Usually she would do Angelica’s dirty work, but it’s been awhile since Angelica broke a heart or shattered someone’s life--literally. Vixie gave a slight shudder, but she threw a faint smile towards Onyx before looking away and at the other cats of the clearing.

‘’Enjoying the view, love?’’ Angelica teased, her eyes landing on the tom. She stared at him intently, a sweet smile covered her maw. She could tell he was interested in her, and perhaps she was interested in him. But, how long would that last? Angelica possibly had many lovers, she knew love was a fleeting feeling...but was it really? She was sure Onyx would forever be with Lillith. The two carried a genuine love for each other. At least, that was what she heard. Then again, her friend Syrup had been in love. It didn’t last long. She found herself pregnant and never once seen the tom again. Angelica had her fair share of broken hearts. She simply did not believe in this feeling called love. Of course, she believed that it was a power--a weakness. She didn’t need anything to know how weak she was if it came to love.

Besides, she was interested in a tom that would never be hers. It was easy to let him go, after all, that was what Danger wanted. But, Angelica was different. She liked to do things on her own time, not on others. And, she expected others to do things on her time, not theirs. The tom’s question caught her off-guard, and for a moment she froze, tensed to her spot. Who was the lucky tom? Angelica did not believe in luck. At one point it was too many for her to remember. She practically flirted with any tom that caught her eye--more so, she caught theirs. A small pink tongue went over her maw, as she carefully answered his question. ‘’Well,’’ The she-cat stands up, and brushes herself alongside the larger bengal, purring in the process. As she circled around him, she allowed herself to rub herself under his chin, going through until her tail whipped across his face in a gentle manner. ‘’No one’s a lucky tom...when you have something unattainable.’’ She gave a light shrug, and turned to Onyx. ‘’Aw, c’mon old, pal. You don’t always have to be a joy kill, you know. If you can’t stop the fun, you might as well join in it.’’ She lets out a sweet laughter, before her eyes flicker back towards Vixie just to check on her, but Vixie was stuck in her own world. She was still looking at the other cats, focusing on the ones that remained stoic. She thought that she could do that. Maybe she could hold a cold expressionless face, and maybe Angelica will allow her to leave. Allow her to live her own life. Vixie shook her head, knowing she would have to go a long way before she took anything serious anyhow.
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
[open post]

Ebony's maw stretched in a yawn as she padded into the clearing. Her head was held low between her shoulders as she slunk through the muck and snow that still spotted the clearing, making her way slowly to her stump where she typically groomed in the winter months. Her eyes were cracked at the bright sun, bright blue and olive. She wasn't really a day cat, she much more preferred the nights, which was what she was returning from: her nightly training and patrol. Unfortunately she hadn't found any kittypets to toy with, but she had managed to beat out her lingering saltiness towards Tobias who she had unfortunately crossed paths with the day before. Her thick black pelt shone with a red tint in the morning's bright sun. The sun was much warmer against her fur, a sure sign that green-leaf was well on its way. Not that she cared, finding food wasn't her worry, plus she had no preference of season. if anything she was more attached to leaf-bare because of it's hollow state. It made the forest more blank and comforting to the reserved feline. The warmer months were always filled with the scuttling of other creatures. The dark molly began her grooming routine, beginning with a back leg and hip, stretched out on the old tree stump.
A brown tabby padded into the clearing. 'Friendly' wasn't exactly a word normally used to describe Arrow, and yet here he was. Where he'd lived almost his whole life. Perhaps this was a good place to be for a more unfriendly tom, he was almost used to it by now. And there was always the hope that things would get better. Sort of. Arrow's hues scanned the clearing, alert and sharp as always. Glancing right over the darker furred feline, the tom ended up in that direction. It was a fairly secluded area, one where he was more comfortable with being alone, and he liked it that way. As long as no one bothered him, he didn't feel the urge to talk to any cats. Politeness had never been a strong point with Arrow-- he was normally one of the cats who was trying to stay out of the way. But, he did know how he liked to be treated. And he usually treated others in that particular way. However, once they decided to become hostile, all bets were off-- Arrow wasn't going to be a particularly 'respectful' cat. To those who deserved respect, he would absolutely give it to them. To those who didn't? If they didn't deserve it, they had no business asking for it or walking around like they owned the place. A moment later the tom looked up with surprise to see the cat next to him. Oh well. They don't talk, I don't talk, we can get along. They treat me with respect, I treat them with respect, I can handle that. The tom thought, the tip of his tail twitching. As long as he was careful around the feline, he would do fine.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 6th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{Vixie is like one of those odd ones who usually stare at the kids on the playground lol.}

Angelica ignored Onyx, feeling a slight unsatisfied at what he said. However, her mood drastically changed when the other tom gave her the attention she desired. She rolled onto her stomach, her eyes staring into his deeply as he circled around her. She lightly swayed her tail from side to side, and stared ahead of her, where Vixie was simply sitting and watching. Vixie’s own tail was loosely covering her paws.

‘’I wasn’t trying to control her laughter, oh dear great one.’’ Angelica crossed her paws elegantly in front of her, her eyes flicking to look at the other white she-cat. ‘’It wasn’t anything funny to laugh about, if you ask me. Vixie…’’ Angelica gave a small groan. ‘’Is crying for attention, aren’t you darling?’’

Vixie was too much in a trance to hear Angelica addressing her. She felt tensed when Onyx actually addressed her. No tom ever really addressed her especially whenever she was with Angelica. Angelica was far more beautiful and cunning. Vixie did not know where she stood, but she admired Onyx...and no doubt she wanted to be like him, but she felt her heart pounding, and in that instant, perhaps she was ready to die. The she-cat blinked her blue eyes, and sharply turned to the other white feline. ‘’Angelica.’’

‘’You never listen do you?’’ Angelica says, huffing. ‘’I’ll tell you about some she-cats. I don’t know why I keep you around.’’

‘’I want to know the same thing.’’ Vixie says, albeit quietly for no one else to hear. Why did Angelica keep Vixie around? Vixie wasn’t really useful in a manner. Usually she would do Angelica’s dirty work, but it’s been awhile since Angelica broke a heart or shattered someone’s life--literally. Vixie gave a slight shudder, but she threw a faint smile towards Onyx before looking away and at the other cats of the clearing.

‘’Enjoying the view, love?’’ Angelica teased, her eyes landing on the tom. She stared at him intently, a sweet smile covered her maw. She could tell he was interested in her, and perhaps she was interested in him. But, how long would that last? Angelica possibly had many lovers, she knew love was a fleeting feeling...but was it really? She was sure Onyx would forever be with Lillith. The two carried a genuine love for each other. At least, that was what she heard. Then again, her friend Syrup had been in love. It didn’t last long. She found herself pregnant and never once seen the tom again. Angelica had her fair share of broken hearts. She simply did not believe in this feeling called love. Of course, she believed that it was a power--a weakness. She didn’t need anything to know how weak she was if it came to love.

Besides, she was interested in a tom that would never be hers. It was easy to let him go, after all, that was what Danger wanted. But, Angelica was different. She liked to do things on her own time, not on others. And, she expected others to do things on her time, not theirs. The tom’s question caught her off-guard, and for a moment she froze, tensed to her spot. Who was the lucky tom? Angelica did not believe in luck. At one point it was too many for her to remember. She practically flirted with any tom that caught her eye--more so, she caught theirs. A small pink tongue went over her maw, as she carefully answered his question. ‘’Well,’’ The she-cat stands up, and brushes herself alongside the larger bengal, purring in the process. As she circled around him, she allowed herself to rub herself under his chin, going through until her tail whipped across his face in a gentle manner. ‘’No one’s a lucky tom...when you have something unattainable.’’ She gave a light shrug, and turned to Onyx. ‘’Aw, c’mon old, pal. You don’t always have to be a joy kill, you know. If you can’t stop the fun, you might as well join in it.’’ She lets out a sweet laughter, before her eyes flicker back towards Vixie just to check on her, but Vixie was stuck in her own world. She was still looking at the other cats, focusing on the ones that remained stoic. She thought that she could do that. Maybe she could hold a cold expressionless face, and maybe Angelica will allow her to leave. Allow her to live her own life. Vixie shook her head, knowing she would have to go a long way before she took anything serious anyhow.
"What fun? Looks more like you acting the same as always, friend." he said, rolling his eyes at her. She didn't know when to stop, did she? One of these days he was going to rip her in half, but not today. He gave a snort as Angelica rubbed against Wheat, and a slight growl as Wheat seemed to enjoy it.

Wheat was not stupid. He knew she was toiling with him, but he liked it. He gave a flirtatious, deep purr, and smiled, his fangs showing. "Well, aren't I just a lucky boy." he meowed, and right as he was seemingly under her spell, gave a chuckle and said, "I can flirt with no one yelling at me." Onyx gave a snort at his response, and a laugh. Wheat was always such a cocky tom.

As this happened, Onyx gave a yawn and stretched. "I'm famished. I think I'll go and sleep for a while, leave you guys alone." he said, a teasing tone in his voice. "Oh, really, Onyx? Leave me alone surrounded by mollies?" Wheat called after him, giving a chuckle. "What else is new?" Onyx called back before slipping to the fighter's den. Chuckling, Wheat then turned to the mollies. They were beautiful, and would be perfect to flirt with. He padded to Vixie, and smiled. "It's not nice to stare, however with those eyes I see why no one ever says a word." he purred, looking down at her.
{him rn}
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

"What fun? Looks more like you acting the same as always, friend." he said, rolling his eyes at her. She didn't know when to stop, did she? One of these days he was going to rip her in half, but not today. He gave a snort as Angelica rubbed against Wheat, and a slight growl as Wheat seemed to enjoy it.

Wheat was not stupid. He knew she was toiling with him, but he liked it. He gave a flirtatious, deep purr, and smiled, his fangs showing. "Well, aren't I just a lucky boy." he meowed, and right as he was seemingly under her spell, gave a chuckle and said, "I can flirt with no one yelling at me." Onyx gave a snort at his response, and a laugh. Wheat was always such a cocky tom.

As this happened, Onyx gave a yawn and stretched. "I'm famished. I think I'll go and sleep for a while, leave you guys alone." he said, a teasing tone in his voice. "Oh, really, Onyx? Leave me alone surrounded by mollies?" Wheat called after him, giving a chuckle. "What else is new?" Onyx called back before slipping to the fighter's den. Chuckling, Wheat then turned to the mollies. They were beautiful, and would be perfect to flirt with. He padded to Vixie, and smiled. "It's not nice to stare, however with those eyes I see why no one ever says a word." he purred, looking down at her.
{him rn}

Angelica groaned at Onyx. He always had to find a way in order to ruin her fun. She did not appreciate that, but she did respect him. She knew he killed for sport. Everyone knew. It was a reason why he was feared. Angelica had blood on her paws, but not as much as Onyx had. It made her shudder at the thought.

Vixie did not expect for the bengal to give her attention. At all. Frankly, she did not like it. It made her shiver as he stood in front of her. The she-cat however tried to maintain a confident posture, as she slightly looked away from him, and landed her eyes on her paws. Why did every cat think she was staring out of disrespect? She was simply admiring them, studying them at a distance. Though she didn’t really know the tom in front of her. Never in her life did she want Angelica to swoop in and rescue her.

‘’She won’t talk much.’’ Angelica comments, looking lazily ahead. She slithered her grey orbs to the tom, swishing her tail. ‘’At least, unless she is spoken to. Unless, I give her permission to speak.’’ The snowy feline gave a light shrugged and bounded towards the two. She stood on the side of Wheat, in front of Vixie. ‘’But, it is fun to tell her stuff to do.’’

Vixie did not look up. Her blue orbs stayed focused on her fluffy white tail as it covered her. Her ears pinned slightly down, and she wished that she wasn’t in this predicament. She had a feeling that Angelica was going to embarrass her some way or the other. Vixie then brought her head up, turning it to the side to avoid their death stares at her. She still felt vulnerable and exposed.

Angelica snorted, brushing herself along Wheat. ‘’So, tell me about yourself, lucky boy? How did you and Onyx get to know each other without him wanting to claw your face in?’’ She asked, circling around him, and purring.

{I LOVE that face cx }
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A brown tabby padded into the clearing. 'Friendly' wasn't exactly a word normally used to describe Arrow, and yet here he was. Where he'd lived almost his whole life. Perhaps this was a good place to be for a more unfriendly tom, he was almost used to it by now. And there was always the hope that things would get better. Sort of. Arrow's hues scanned the clearing, alert and sharp as always. Glancing right over the darker furred feline, the tom ended up in that direction. It was a fairly secluded area, one where he was more comfortable with being alone, and he liked it that way. As long as no one bothered him, he didn't feel the urge to talk to any cats. Politeness had never been a strong point with Arrow-- he was normally one of the cats who was trying to stay out of the way. But, he did know how he liked to be treated. And he usually treated others in that particular way. However, once they decided to become hostile, all bets were off-- Arrow wasn't going to be a particularly 'respectful' cat. To those who deserved respect, he would absolutely give it to them. To those who didn't? If they didn't deserve it, they had no business asking for it or walking around like they owned the place. A moment later the tom looked up with surprise to see the cat next to him. Oh well. They don't talk, I don't talk, we can get along. They treat me with respect, I treat them with respect, I can handle that. The tom thought, the tip of his tail twitching. As long as he was careful around the feline, he would do fine.
The black molly gave no heed to the approaching tom. She didn't care who approached her or invaded her silent corner of the clearing so long as they didn't bother her. Which was unfortunately easy to do since she wasn't on the high end of the social scale; that much was obvious after her encounter with Tobias. Though to be fair to herself, he wasn't the most charming cat she'd ever met, not that she had met someone charming. Her pas had left her a little too tangled on the inside to ever consider being open or honest with another, so she remained the silent creature that she was. Though as he approached she did let him know that she acknowledged his presence with a look-over him. Her mismatched gaze of blue and olive watched him curiously for a couple of breaths before she continued her grooming. She was onto the finishing touches now, the paws. Her teeth made a clicking sound as she tore at something stuck in her claw here or there, simply going about her routine as she had every day for who knows how long. Ever since her family cycle was disrupted and she'd lost stability of anything else in her life.
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The black molly gave no heed to the approaching tom. She didn't care who approached her or invaded her silent corner of the clearing so long as they didn't bother her. Which was unfortunately easy to do since she wasn't on the high end of the social scale; that much was obvious after her encounter with Tobias. Though to be fair to herself, he wasn't the most charming cat she'd ever met, not that she had met someone charming. Her pas had left her a little too tangled on the inside to ever consider being open or honest with another, so she remained the silent creature that she was. Though as he approached she did let him know that she acknowledged his presence with a look-over him. Her mismatched gaze of blue and olive watched him curiously for a couple of breaths before she continued her grooming. She was onto the finishing touches now, the paws. Her teeth made a clicking sound as she tore at something stuck in her claw here or there, simply going about her routine as she had every day for who knows how long. Ever since her family cycle was disrupted and she'd lost stability of anything else in her life.

Generally, Arrow went on with his business more carefully; meaning he at least gave some thought, at least when it came to speaking to others. But the clicking sound coming from the feline beside him was beginning to bother him-- it was as close to a tortorous noise as the tom had ever heard. And, already not having the best day, he wasn't quite in the mood. And yet he still ignored her, though his ears tilted backwards in a sign of aggravation-- a universal symbol that he wasn't happy at all. Looking down at his own paws, he realized they were much more dirty then he would have preferred-- definitely dirtier then he would have preferred. Bending his head down he began to groom himself with strong, rythmetic strokes, cleaning the grime from them and then straightening up to his fullest height with a more indifferent expression then before. Though, at least he did give her some acknowledgement this time, with a quick nod of his head and a muttered "hello" spoken in a lower voice. While respect was important, not overdoing it was important as well. If he treated her like a princess, that would definitely be overdoing it. No one wanted to be treated like they would break at a single touch. And so, Arrow didn't treat anybody like that. Especially not in this hostile place, where the strongest survived and the weak were left to die. Either die or be killed off to make way for those who were stronger, faster, smarter, or better. It was a cruel way of life, but it was the only one he knew.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:56 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blade had no idea who this 'Bleddyn' feline was, but she acted as though she did, casually touching the tip of her gray tail along Lillith's pelt as she padded slowly around the she-cat. "It's sort of my job to know things. We can play a game sometime. You point to a cat and I list things I know about them," she chuckled softly before allow Lillith to continue. Her amber gaze seemed to soften momentarily, but harden back up into nothing but an inquiring stare. Something that was viewed the most upon gazing at this feline. Blade continued to listen, soaking up the information, analyzing it mentally and storing it in a mental file for later use. Hmmm. The noise left the feline without wavering. Her ears had perked momentarily towards Lillith, catching the unfinished statement, but she let it slide. Now wasn't the time to press into Lillith's thoughts, not when the she-cat was talking openly about herself. "Oh sweetie, you're stronger than this. What had you done before Bleddyn came along? You must've managed just fine. I can see you're fighting your own demons, but trust me, it's not worth sharing them with a feline who seems to be... unreliable... at times," Blade's tail tip was now constantly running across Lillith's pelt. The slender she-cat paused her circling to stand beside Lillith, facing the same direction as her as she thought out her next few words. At this time, Blade didn't touch or look at the other she-cat, just stood. "Kits will be corrupted based on their surroundings so it couldn't be all your former lover's fault. If they were meant to be corrupted, this world would've found a way. Many things happen here and many of those things end up making cats bad. Like they feel all high and mighty. Onyx is no exception," she paused, giving her a side-glance. "His past is too complex. There isn't time in this world to decipher why he acts the way he does, but that's how everything was meant to be," Blade paused for a moment, turning her gaze to the clearing. A small sigh released from her body as her tail tip twitched behind her. "Lillith, I don't think you've given yourself the time to figure out where you need to be. From what I've learned about you... you rely too much on other cats. I believe it's time to break this habit. I believe it's time you gave yourself your own time to enjoy life, to stop being stressed, to worry about healing," Blade looked back at Lillith now, her amber gaze was darker than normal. It was obvious there was a lot on Blade's mind at that moment. "Tell you what. Why don't I help you? I don't offer twice, so think wisely about this decision," Blade's brow raised in curiosity to her answer. This was the moment Blade would know if Lillith would take a chance. If this feline was willing enough to learn to get over her demons on her own... or with a little help. Blade didn't offer her friendship twice so if the answer was no, Blade would simply move on to the next cat, or perhaps pester Lillith here and there.
"I didn't know that it was the job of a fighter to know things about others- honestly,I think thatmost of them are actually complete knuckleheads, judging by the way they act sometimes." Lilith scoffed, her eyes narrowing towards the molly as she stated that it was her job to know these intimate details. She didn't know about Blade's secret occupation as an assassin, somebody on the inside who was ready to kill whoever she was told. All she suspected was that she was exaggerating what she'd said to sound interesting. "Though it's nice that somebody cares enough to stalk me." She exclaimed, her voice coated in a thick layer of sarcasm. However, what the fighter than offered was intriguing- she'd said that she would be able to help, though she didn't know why she had to think wisely about it- she needed help, and so it would be idiotic of her not to accept the gesture. "And I'll accept it- I need all the help I can get, don't I?"
Old April 7th, 2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Generally, Arrow went on with his business more carefully; meaning he at least gave some thought, at least when it came to speaking to others. But the clicking sound coming from the feline beside him was beginning to bother him-- it was as close to a tortorous noise as the tom had ever heard. And, already not having the best day, he wasn't quite in the mood. And yet he still ignored her, though his ears tilted backwards in a sign of aggravation-- a universal symbol that he wasn't happy at all. Looking down at his own paws, he realized they were much more dirty then he would have preferred-- definitely dirtier then he would have preferred. Bending his head down he began to groom himself with strong, rythmetic strokes, cleaning the grime from them and then straightening up to his fullest height with a more indifferent expression then before. Though, at least he did give her some acknowledgement this time, with a quick nod of his head and a muttered "hello" spoken in a lower voice. While respect was important, not overdoing it was important as well. If he treated her like a princess, that would definitely be overdoing it. No one wanted to be treated like they would break at a single touch. And so, Arrow didn't treat anybody like that. Especially not in this hostile place, where the strongest survived and the weak were left to die. Either die or be killed off to make way for those who were stronger, faster, smarter, or better. It was a cruel way of life, but it was the only one he knew.

Being naturally suspicious of others for some time now, Ebony continued to watch the tom out of the corner of her eye. She noticed when his ears flicked back at the noise of her cleaning her claws, though she wasn't sure to be annoyed or feel embarrassed by it. She liked to present herself as polite and sophisticated but at the same time claws needed cleaned and why should she care if the sound bothered him? Either way it didn't matter as she was quickly done and finished. Though the queue to be finished was when he gave a soft grunt of hello. The black molly couldn't remember what part of the Syndicate he belonged to, she separated the ranks into parts, it was just easier for her. So she couldn't make an effort to be overly friendly or open and rather decided to join the gesture with a simple 'hello' of her own in a soft voice. She didn't socialize much so her voice was usually on the quiet side, Ebony also liked that the softness typically caught cats around here off guard. Females of the syndicate seemed to come in two types, clingy or temperamental. She was neither, she liked her solitude but she wouldn't call herself unapproachable. A cat had to set her off for her to be angry.
Old April 7th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
It wasn't often that another cat happened to catch Hannibal's eyes, but on occasion he found himself watching the interactions and demeanor's of others, taking quiet little notes down about how they acted so that maybe he could use it one day, or never use it at all. Regardless with his forepaws stretched out neatly in front of him, head raised though in a relatively relaxed position, his haunting gaze slowly traveling over each face and figure that was in the clearing at this very moment. Some cats his tabs were up to date, others he was missing information and others he certainly had some more observing and interacting to do. Ebony was one of those cats, he knew fairly little on her and, catching her figure, he decided that it would be good to start an interaction. See how she acted around him, the way she carried herself around a cat like him, how she would answer his questions, what answers she would give. Whether she would lie.
With the slightest flick of his tail, he watched her for a moment, from the place he lay near the edge of the clearing. He saw another tom approaching her, but he disregarded him. Tobias didn't matter currently, there could be another day for that. Slowly raising to his paws, the dark grey tom stretched carefully, his already unsheathed claws gleaming in the light that filtered through the tree's around them, clean, like always. Beginning his approach to the grooming female, his face remained as neutral as ever before a faint, empty smile touched his dark lips and once he was there, his smile looked genuine. Despite whether she knew about him or not, he looked like a completely reasonable cat right now, his smile didn't look fake, he actually looked quite.. Friendly.
"Greetings Ebony. The Syndicate treating you well I hope?" his meow pleasant, but the usual baritone note, one that could, if you were easily scared, could send a shiver down your spine.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?