Old June 19th, 2020, 09:46 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Rating Your OCs

@Zesty Mango
Cool meaning! 10/10
Name
-- Blizzardkit
Blizzard was given by Sugarapple because of how white his fur was like a white out

10/10

10/10
Clans/Affiliations
-- Loner|Riverclan
Was born Loner, but was found by Riverclan

10/10
Ranks
-- Loner 0-3 moons old|Kit 0-7 moons old
He was extremely troublesome as a kit so he was a kit for a long time

10/10

Puff balls are always goodies 10/10
Appearance
-- big fluffy white maine coon with blue eyes.

Not terribly original but, an interesting character 10/10
Personality
-- Blizzardkit is rather loud an obnoxious. He’s always yowling about something and picking fights with his clanmates about he littlest things. Due to being an older kit, he often begs apprentices to teach him cool battle moves. He’s quite dumb considering the time Berrypaw tricked him into believing that sitting duck was a battle move. He has a high pain tolerance, which will be useful for being an apprentice. He never thinks before he speaks. He is cocky and overly confident.

I love it, it's pretty funny tbh 10/10
Backstory
-- As a loner kit named Air, his mother was overprotective and chewed his food for him, and didn’t teach him to groom his own fur or anything. One day he wandered maybe 10 feet away from his mother’s den while she was hunting into Riverclan territory and a patrol found him and took him to Riverclan. He was taught by Stormpaw, formerly Stormkit how to groom his pelt and eat food normally. However, he got into a bickering fight with Frozenpaw and got his apprentice ceremony pushed back, then a couple days later he got into a fight with Coralkit getting more on Lionstar’s bad side.

One time Berrypaw taught him to a few battle moves, but also told him he had to do pain tolerance exercises such as running into camp wall, rolling in stinging nettle, and rolling on a thorn to learn the moves. Aside from learning two useful battle moves, but also was taught the sitting duck.

Good that he has a family 10/10
Immediate Family
-- Adoptive mother Sugarapple, Adoptive father Bumblebelly, Biological family unknown, littermates basically all of the Hive family.

Yep too young 10/10
Mate and Kits
-- N/A

Over all, Blizz looks like a very great character with lots of development in the future(Even tho he is already really developed)
Final Score:: 99/100
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old June 20th, 2020, 07:56 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@Wings

Thanks for the review! However, I wasn't calling Trap a he. I was referring to her father. The first paragraph was explaining the background of her parents. Just letting you know! Trap has been a she-cat her whole life.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:01 PM
#RedInStead

@Mumble

I'm gonna give this a go!

Pretty name and usually you don't see the suffix wing on a tom! Though, personally I don't know if the suffix wing fits with his appearance just bc when I hear the name Wrenwing, I think a small cat. But, his personality fits it really well! 8/10
Name: Wrenwing (Wren- his pelt colors resemble that of a wren. Wing- how quick and agile he is) past names: Wrenkit, Wrenpaw

Free bee 10/10

Name fits with the clan! 10/10
Clans/affiliations: windclan

Average 10/10
Ranks: kit, apprentice, warrior

It's great that he is gonna get a really long life! 10/10
Age: 6 moons (apprentice) | 12.5 moons (warrior) | 26 moons (coyote attack) | 37 moons (current age) | 98 moons (death)

Very interesting! 10/10
Appearance: he is a large, long furred dilute tabico with dark green eyes. He has small paws and broad shoulders, and he has multiple scars from the coyote attack on windclan, the most visible of which are the ones on the bridge of his nose and claw marks on the back of his neck. He has a square face with wide set eyes, and he has thick chest fur and a slim tail.

Interesting, some of the traits are very common while others are for his size. 8/10
Personality: Wrenwing is very quiet, and he tends to speak in a soft voice. He is quite impatient, and tend to snap at others quite easily when provoked, though he is working on his slight temper. He had most of his temper problems as an apprentice and young warrior, and he has mellowed out with age. He may be large, but he is not that physically storing, and he prefers to fight with his brain rather than with brute force. He has a good head on his shoulders, and is more intelligent than the average cat, though he is hesitant to share his knowledge with others, as he is scared of making a mistake. He is a bit of a perfectionist, and is very picky with how well he does different tasks. To be completely honest, he isn't the easiest cat to start a conversation with, but when you get him talking, it's hard to get him to stop.

Decently interesting - 8/10
Backstory: Wrenwing had a pretty average kithood, and nothing that tragic happened to him.

When he became an apprentice, though, he got into a bit of an accident with a border patrol from shadowclan. The shadowclan patrol and the other cats from the patrol he was in got into a fight when one of his clanmates accidentally stepped over the border. He refused to fight, as he saw it unnecessary and pointless, and Twilightstar ended up delaying his warrior ceremony because she saw the action as him being disloyal. He worked as hard as he could to prove that his clan meant everything to him, and became a warrior half a moon later than most do.

When The coyotes attacked windclan camp and eventually drove out the clan, he fought against them, and ended up gaining quite a few scars from the large canines. He recently got his first apprentice, and is hoping to be able to train seedpaw as best as he can.

His appearance matches 10/10
Immediate family: his mother was sunstripe, a yellow tabby she-cat with bright green eyes, and his father was patchfur, a bulky calico tom with soft, amber eyes.

Cool 9/10
Mates and kits: he is currently looking for a mate, but he does not want kits that much right now, though he might in the future.

Wrenwing sounds like a cool character with original traits for his size! Total points:: 93/100[/QUOTE]

Last edited by Wings; June 23rd, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2020, 04:14 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
@Mumble

I'm gonna give this a go!

Pretty name and usually you don't see the suffix wing on a tom! Though, personally I don't know if the suffix wing fits with his appearance just bc when I hear the name Wrenwing, I think a small cat. But, his personality fits it really well! 8/10
Name: Wrenwing (Wren- his pelt colors resemble that of a wren. Wing- how quick and agile he is) past names: Wrenkit, Wrenpaw

Free bee 10/10

Name fits with the clan! 10/10
Clans/affiliations: windclan

Average 10/10
Ranks: kit, apprentice, warrior

It's great that he is gonna get a really long life! 10/10
Age: 6 moons (apprentice) | 12.5 moons (warrior) | 26 moons (coyote attack) | 37 moons (current age) | 98 moons (death)

Very interesting! 10/10
Appearance: he is a large, long furred dilute tabico with dark green eyes. He has small paws and broad shoulders, and he has multiple scars from the coyote attack on windclan, the most visible of which are the ones on the bridge of his nose and claw marks on the back of his neck. He has a square face with wide set eyes, and he has thick chest fur and a slim tail.

Interesting, some of the traits are very common while others are for his size. 8/10
Personality: Wrenwing is very quiet, and he tends to speak in a soft voice. He is quite impatient, and tend to snap at others quite easily when provoked, though he is working on his slight temper. He had most of his temper problems as an apprentice and young warrior, and he has mellowed out with age. He may be large, but he is not that physically storing, and he prefers to fight with his brain rather than with brute force. He has a good head on his shoulders, and is more intelligent than the average cat, though he is hesitant to share his knowledge with others, as he is scared of making a mistake. He is a bit of a perfectionist, and is very picky with how well he does different tasks. To be completely honest, he isn't the easiest cat to start a conversation with, but when you get him talking, it's hard to get him to stop.

Decently interesting - 8/10
Backstory: Wrenwing had a pretty average kithood, and nothing that tragic happened to him.

When he became an apprentice, though, he got into a bit of an accident with a border patrol from shadowclan. The shadowclan patrol and the other cats from the patrol he was in got into a fight when one of his clanmates accidentally stepped over the border. He refused to fight, as he saw it unnecessary and pointless, and Twilightstar ended up delaying his warrior ceremony because she saw the action as him being disloyal. He worked as hard as he could to prove that his clan meant everything to him, and became a warrior half a moon later than most do.

When The coyotes attacked windclan camp and eventually drove out the clan, he fought against them, and ended up gaining quite a few scars from the large canines. He recently got his first apprentice, and is hoping to be able to train seedpaw as best as he can.

His appearance matches 10/10
Immediate family: his mother was sunstripe, a yellow tabby she-cat with bright green eyes, and his father was patchfur, a bulky calico tom with soft, amber eyes.

Cool 9/10
Mates and kits: he is currently looking for a mate, but he does not want kits that much right now, though he might in the future.

Wrenwing sounds like a cool character with original traits for his size! Total points:: 93/100
[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 24th, 2020, 05:16 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Songbird
--

--

Clans/Affiliations: Windclan
--

Ranks: Queen
--

--

Appearance: Mottled black and white short haired molly who's built is slightly muscular and lanky. Super tall and has dark yellow eyes.
--

Backstory:Her brother’s mother died in birth. Song's mother became mates with Nightcrows father and had her. Songbird was once in love with a tom named Darktalon and she had a kit named Aspenkit. One morning Songbird woke up to find out that Apsenkit followed his father out into the moor. Being curious Aspenkit went on the monster path without knowing the dangers. Trying to save his kit Darktalon went out on the road too. Songbird lost her family that day, her son to a monster (car) and her mate to his injuries.
Seasons later the molly never quite forgave herself for neglecting Aspenkit so she took an oath to herself to help as many kits as possible. She has become the mother to many kits and enough that she could call nearly half of the clan her children. She was a single mother for a while until Creekrunner joked his way into her life. She knew that she was never going to be the molly to tie him down but to her it never hurt to see if she would be able to love a cat again. Few months later the queen became pregnant with Creek’s kits. She was very hesitant and fearful of telling him for the worry that he would turn his back to her. Surprisingly the tom was excited for the kits and let it slip that he was going to be the father to Lynxstep’s kits as well. Welp, Songbird almost literally threw him out of her life out of anger that she was used as a rebound or possibly a trophy to the tom. She gave birth to two toms, Reedpaw and Charkit. Sadly Charkit was too sick and could not survive the harsh winters which broke Song’s heart but she had to be strong for her surviving son.
Moons later a white tom, Whitesong, started to visit the nursery daily. At first the mottled queen was very skeptical of him for the fear that he was going to harm one of the kits. Then he started to bring her gifts and watch over the children so she could have some free time to herself. Slowly over time Song became used to Whitesong and him watching the kits. She assumed that he had an eye on one of the other queens until one day he admitted his feelings for her. This surprised the hell out of Song because who could love a molly who was so feisty, sarcastic, and vain? Apparently he could. She wasn’t sure how to respond, in all honesty Song was developing feelings for him as well and was he the one? Was he the future father to her kits?
Yes, yes he was. Whitesong was her knight in shining armor.

--

Immediate Family:
Mother: Palefly
Father: Quailsmoke

Brother: Nightcrow

--

Mate: Whitesong (Cheetahpelt)
Kits: Aspenkit (NPC)
Charkit (mochi) + Reedpaw (starshooter)

--

Mention me!
@Wings
Old June 25th, 2020, 11:16 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Doepaw!

Name: It | Doekit | Monster | Doepaw | Doelight | Doepaw
{Doe = Her usually shy, and slightly flighty personality, also named after her father {Deerstride} and due to her tabby pelt} {Paw = Currently an apprentice} | Past names: It, Monster{By Sagefeather, who refused to acknowledge Doe and refused to refer to her properly} Doekit {Official clan name during her time as a kit} Doelight {Warrior name given by Duskstar, refuses to acknowledge it, tries to forget she was even given the name} Warrior name - TBD

--

--

Clans/Affiliations: Born and raised in Thunderclan by full blooded Thunderclan warriors -> Moved to Shadowclan after being humiliated in front of Thunderclan at a clan meeting (Her warrior ceremony)

--

Ranks: Kit | Apprentice | Warrior | Apprentice (Demoted shortly after warrior ceremony, is now continuing her training as an apprentice in Shadowclan) -> Future: Warrior, Elder
--

Age: 12 moons -> Soon 13 moons. | 6 moons at apprentice | 12 moons at first warrior ceremony | 12 moons at demotion to apprentice | Rest is in development, as she's still an active character
--

Appearance: For picture see: Boop, | Brown mackerel tabby molly with green eyes. Got a white chin and white whiskers. Is built small, having been stunted in growth due to Sagefeather not allowing her to nurse properly. Has a lot of grey speckling within her brown and black stripes, mainly in the undercoat. Has extremely thin skin around her ears, which has visible blood vessels in their tips. Has small tufts of black fur sticking up over where they end.
--

Backstory:
Read this or read it on her character site, same story. Is written from the perspective of Sagefeather {Doe's mum} and does not go into details, but rather vital scenes in Doepaw's life seeing with an outside point of view. It only covers her kithood - apprenticehood. All other {Apprenticeship under Flintspirit} Is found on site.

Sagefeather glanced down at the kits at her belly, fear glinting in her eyes. There were two… only two. A beautiful little white kit, such a beautiful little pretty molly who she couldn’t wait see grow up. And then… there was the disgusting little brown and grey and black thing that was also suckling at her stomach. How she could give birth to two such different kits were… a conundrum to the queen. Yet she already knew how she was going to raise them. Nuzzling the little white kit, she murmured softly, “Dovekit. Yes, you’re my dearest little Dovekit. My beautiful, beautiful daughter.” And then she looked over to the tabby kit, the disdain clear on her face. But she had to name her second daughter too no matter what.

Yet before she could, Deerstride entered the den and looked down at the two scraps at his mate side and his eyes lit up with happiness. “Has she gotten a name yet?” he asked, excitement filling the older tom’s voice. He himself was getting old… not that he in truth wanted to admit it, but him and Sagefeather were old to have their first litter. When Sagefeather shook her head the large russet tom looked down at the beautiful tabby molly that was snuggled tightly against the belly of her mother. She looked oh so sweet. “Doekit. That shall be her name.” Named partly after him? Yes, he was not ashamed of admitting that, because it was the truth.

It wasn’t long after that the two new parents discovered that these two kits weren’t born completely normal – possibly a side effect from the adults both being older than they should be for their first litter.

Sagefeather was shaken. This could not be true. Yet it sadly was. Her dearest love, her dearest little thing… Dovekit was deaf! She would never be able to her the compliments Sagefeather gave to her, the compliments from others… It was unbelievable to the old molly as she just stared at the white kit and the blue eyes. They were growing now, 3 moons of age already and Dovekit’s eyes had yet to change from their beautiful blue. Yet the ugly kit… still remained. Or Doekit, as she’d been dubbed by Deerstride. Sagefeather herself still referred to the scrap as ‘kit.’ Yet that kit seemed to be the one normal, well outside of the fact that it seemed to be having a bit of cloudy eyes, but it was nothing as worrying as Dovekit’s deafness!

Deerstride on the contrary was quite worried about his dearest Doekit. The little thing was not growing properly, or so it seemed to the tom. She was still so tiny, especially compared to Dovekit who seemed to grow much faster than the little tabby next to her. Doekit’s eyes were so very beautiful though, having transitioned into a mix of green and amber, depending on the light that shone through the canopy. Yet they always seemed to be slightly cloudy and the little molly needed to always be told that there was food before she actually went for it. He’d went and asked the medicine cat about it, and had gotten answer he hadn’t exactly been expecting. Doekit was blind. His dearest little daughter was blind. Blind. She wouldn’t be able to see. He didn’t know how to think about, neither of Dovekit’s disability nor Doekit’s disability. He just reached down and nuzzled the little kit, “You’ll grow up to be a fine cat, my little sweet Doe.”

A few days passed and here… an incident would happen that would define the whole family for the rest of time.

Sagefeather watched as her two little kits played in the clearing, the old she-cat was finally in a good enough mood to let them both play without everyone watching them at once. And so she laid down, eyes constantly focusing on Dovekit, not exactly caring where the little tabby monster was. At least she wasn’t near her Dovekit, despite them being littermates to Sagefeather was quite frustrated with how the kit would fail to play even the simplest games or do the simplest task! The little it was just useless! Couldn’t even pick up a leaf and bring it to her so she could at least look at something pretty. However, then the screeching started and she turned her head to see the little it just screaming at Dovekit. Didn’t it know that Dovekit was deaf?
“What are you screaming at you little monster!” Sagefeather yelled, deciding to focus on the it for once, instead of on Dovekit.

This… seemed to be the mistake that would haunt her forever.

“Dovekit no!” she screeched as the watched the hawk dive for her very precious kit. But it was too late, Dovekit was gone. Turning her eyes to the monster, the one who’d caused Dovekit’s death she hissed at the tabby kitten, “Its all your fault! You distracted me! YOU GOT DOVEKIT KILLED!” the end of the queen’s words rose up in a loud scream that was then filled the sobs. It didn’t feel like she still had one kit left. Because she had lost the one, she so very much loved.

This was what broke Sagefeather. The queen returned to her duties after Dovekit’s vigil, refusing to take care of Doekit at all. In the meantime Deerstride had been extremely busy with patrols and warrior duties and training his own apprentice, leading to Doekit with no one to take care of her, and the reputation of a kit killer.

Sagefeather glanced at the little tabby kit as it scrambled out the nursery. She hated that kit, she despised it. She wished she could just take the kit out into the wild and abandon but it would be too suspicious. No, she had to wait. Maybe… maybe take Doekit on a trip after she was an apprentice. It wouldn’t be strange, and if she got Deerstride onto the patrol too it could just look like a family hunting trip. Yes. She was going to do that… and end this kit killer for once and all.

This defined Doekit’s kithood. Abandoned soon after the death of her sister, she struggled with socializing and being a normal kit in part due to her reputation. However, as soon as she was apprenticed thing seemed to go better for Doepaw. Until the eventful day in which Sagefeather’s plan would happen.

Sagefeather was… happy for once? Today her plan would unfold and she was… feeling good because of it, or so she assumed. The little paw now, no longer kit, was waiting on her with it’s large green eyes watching her. Well it wasn’t exactly watching her but rather… She didn’t actually care now did she. Nope because this little monster would die soon enough. Throwing a soft smile at Deerstride, Sagefeather headed out into the undergrowth, leading their little patrol towards the thunderpath. “We’re not stopping to hunt?” Deerstride questioned, but Sagefeather just simply shook her head, a hidden smile growing ever so slowly on her face.

Finally they had made it. The thunderpath. Looking at Deerstride she smiled, “We’re teaching the paw here to cross the thunderpath. She’ll need to learn it, is a vital skill.” With that Sagefeather stepped up on the thunderpath and gestured for her mate to join her. “Come on, we need to teach the thing how to cross this.” Yet as soon as Deerstride had stepped up on it, a bright light came… and then silence. Complete silence.

Doepaw’s parents died that day. Both. Killed on the thunderpath due to Sagefeather’s need to for vengeance. Despite Doepaw’s mom’s obvious dislike for her, Doepaw still suffers from extreme trauma as an after effect on that day. She lost a parent she loved and lost someone she didn’t even know. However, Sagefeather got what was coming for her.

--

Immediate Family
Sagefeather {Biological Mother} | Black molly with white splotches. Got white toes on her front paws and it stretches up to her knee on her hind legs. Also has a white chin and amber eyes. Got extremely long fur.
Deerstride {Biological Father} ~ Brown tabby with mackerel black tabby markings. Got clear green eyes and a lot of grey fur.
Dovekit {Biological sister/littermate} ~ Completely white kitten with blue eyes who suffered from deafness ( a cause of her look) with long fur.
Flintspirit {Adoptive Father} ~ Long furred black tom with a white chest and green eyes. Extremely large cat.
--

Mate and Kits:
None yet, seeing as she is an apprentice but it could all come in the future depending on how she develops.

--

Mention me!
@Wings

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; June 25th, 2020 at 11:18 AM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 09:46 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Name
Vixen, Dogkit, Dogpaw

Clans/Affiliations
RiverClan

Ranks
Rouge, Kit, Apprentice

Appearance
A dark ginger tom with a white chest, muzzle and tail tip with copper eyes. The back of his ears are black and his legs are black.

Backstory
Before he joined RiverClan, he was a rouge. His mum died from a badger and told him to run and not come back. He came bac to her dead body and decided to wander around, meeting a warrior who too him to the RiverClan camp.

Immediate Family
--

Mate and Kits
--

Mention me!
@Wings
Old July 2nd, 2020, 10:09 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Form

Name
Dewpaw

Clans/Affiliations
ShadowClan

Ranks
Kit, Apprentice

Appearance
Gray tom with darker patches

Backstory
Dewkit was born with Dropkit. Drropkit was very weak and died soon after. Dewkit was horribly lonely, with his father hating him and his mother returning to her warrior duties early.

Dewpaw became an apprentice, with Mintheart as his mentor. He was super excited and was a pretty good apprentice. Mintheart soon became pregnant and had kits. He recieved her sister; Lightbreeze as his new mentor. Lightbreeze was injured, in the med den he met the new MCA. Her name was Echopaw and Dewpaw developed a crush on her. Dewpaw went back, DEEPLY annoying Echopaw and Irisflame. Echo gave him a scratch on the right side of his snout. He sassed her a ,lot.

Immediate Family
Fawnleap-Mother
Jaggedclaw-Father
Dropkit-Brother
Marigoldkit-Sibling
Runningkit-Brother
Amberkit-Sibling

Mate and Kits
Crush on Echopaw

Mention me!
@Wings

The KK will come in a min!
being this young is art

Old July 5th, 2020, 02:37 PM
#RedInStead

Doepaw!

Very interesting names! 10/10

Name: It | Doekit | Monster | Doepaw | Doelight | Doepaw
{Doe = Her usually shy, and slightly flighty personality, also named after her father {Deerstride} and due to her tabby pelt} {Paw = Currently an apprentice} | Past names: It, Monster{By Sagefeather, who refused to acknowledge Doe and refused to refer to her properly} Doekit {Official clan name during her time as a kit} Doelight {Warrior name given by Duskstar, refuses to acknowledge it, tries to forget she was even given the name} Warrior name - TBD

--
Good good 10/10
--

makes sense 10/10
Clans/Affiliations: Born and raised in Thunderclan by full blooded Thunderclan warriors -> Moved to Shadowclan after being humiliated in front of Thunderclan at a clan meeting (Her warrior ceremony)

--

Yep 10/10
Ranks: Kit | Apprentice | Warrior | Apprentice (Demoted shortly after warrior ceremony, is now continuing her training as an apprentice in Shadowclan) -> Future: Warrior, Elder
--
Average except for the warrior ceremony stuff! 10/10
Age: 12 moons -> Soon 13 moons. | 6 moons at apprentice | 12 moons at first warrior ceremony | 12 moons at demotion to apprentice | Rest is in development, as she's still an active character
--

Very nice 10/10
Appearance: For picture see: Boop, | Brown mackerel tabby molly with green eyes. Got a white chin and white whiskers. Is built small, having been stunted in growth due to Sagefeather not allowing her to nurse properly. Has a lot of grey speckling within her brown and black stripes, mainly in the undercoat. Has extremely thin skin around her ears, which has visible blood vessels in their tips. Has small tufts of black fur sticking up over where they end.
--

Backstory:
Read this or read it on her character site, same story. Is written from the perspective of Sagefeather {Doe's mum} and does not go into details, but rather vital scenes in Doepaw's life seeing with an outside point of view. It only covers her kithood - apprenticehood. All other {Apprenticeship under Flintspirit} Is found on site.

Very interesting! Lot of development! 10/10

Sagefeather glanced down at the kits at her belly, fear glinting in her eyes. There were two… only two. A beautiful little white kit, such a beautiful little pretty molly who she couldn’t wait see grow up. And then… there was the disgusting little brown and grey and black thing that was also suckling at her stomach. How she could give birth to two such different kits were… a conundrum to the queen. Yet she already knew how she was going to raise them. Nuzzling the little white kit, she murmured softly, “Dovekit. Yes, you’re my dearest little Dovekit. My beautiful, beautiful daughter.” And then she looked over to the tabby kit, the disdain clear on her face. But she had to name her second daughter too no matter what.

Yet before she could, Deerstride entered the den and looked down at the two scraps at his mate side and his eyes lit up with happiness. “Has she gotten a name yet?” he asked, excitement filling the older tom’s voice. He himself was getting old… not that he in truth wanted to admit it, but him and Sagefeather were old to have their first litter. When Sagefeather shook her head the large russet tom looked down at the beautiful tabby molly that was snuggled tightly against the belly of her mother. She looked oh so sweet. “Doekit. That shall be her name.” Named partly after him? Yes, he was not ashamed of admitting that, because it was the truth.

It wasn’t long after that the two new parents discovered that these two kits weren’t born completely normal – possibly a side effect from the adults both being older than they should be for their first litter.

Sagefeather was shaken. This could not be true. Yet it sadly was. Her dearest love, her dearest little thing… Dovekit was deaf! She would never be able to her the compliments Sagefeather gave to her, the compliments from others… It was unbelievable to the old molly as she just stared at the white kit and the blue eyes. They were growing now, 3 moons of age already and Dovekit’s eyes had yet to change from their beautiful blue. Yet the ugly kit… still remained. Or Doekit, as she’d been dubbed by Deerstride. Sagefeather herself still referred to the scrap as ‘kit.’ Yet that kit seemed to be the one normal, well outside of the fact that it seemed to be having a bit of cloudy eyes, but it was nothing as worrying as Dovekit’s deafness!

Deerstride on the contrary was quite worried about his dearest Doekit. The little thing was not growing properly, or so it seemed to the tom. She was still so tiny, especially compared to Dovekit who seemed to grow much faster than the little tabby next to her. Doekit’s eyes were so very beautiful though, having transitioned into a mix of green and amber, depending on the light that shone through the canopy. Yet they always seemed to be slightly cloudy and the little molly needed to always be told that there was food before she actually went for it. He’d went and asked the medicine cat about it, and had gotten answer he hadn’t exactly been expecting. Doekit was blind. His dearest little daughter was blind. Blind. She wouldn’t be able to see. He didn’t know how to think about, neither of Dovekit’s disability nor Doekit’s disability. He just reached down and nuzzled the little kit, “You’ll grow up to be a fine cat, my little sweet Doe.”

A few days passed and here… an incident would happen that would define the whole family for the rest of time.

Sagefeather watched as her two little kits played in the clearing, the old she-cat was finally in a good enough mood to let them both play without everyone watching them at once. And so she laid down, eyes constantly focusing on Dovekit, not exactly caring where the little tabby monster was. At least she wasn’t near her Dovekit, despite them being littermates to Sagefeather was quite frustrated with how the kit would fail to play even the simplest games or do the simplest task! The little it was just useless! Couldn’t even pick up a leaf and bring it to her so she could at least look at something pretty. However, then the screeching started and she turned her head to see the little it just screaming at Dovekit. Didn’t it know that Dovekit was deaf?
“What are you screaming at you little monster!” Sagefeather yelled, deciding to focus on the it for once, instead of on Dovekit.

This… seemed to be the mistake that would haunt her forever.

“Dovekit no!” she screeched as the watched the hawk dive for her very precious kit. But it was too late, Dovekit was gone. Turning her eyes to the monster, the one who’d caused Dovekit’s death she hissed at the tabby kitten, “Its all your fault! You distracted me! YOU GOT DOVEKIT KILLED!” the end of the queen’s words rose up in a loud scream that was then filled the sobs. It didn’t feel like she still had one kit left. Because she had lost the one, she so very much loved.

This was what broke Sagefeather. The queen returned to her duties after Dovekit’s vigil, refusing to take care of Doekit at all. In the meantime Deerstride had been extremely busy with patrols and warrior duties and training his own apprentice, leading to Doekit with no one to take care of her, and the reputation of a kit killer.

Sagefeather glanced at the little tabby kit as it scrambled out the nursery. She hated that kit, she despised it. She wished she could just take the kit out into the wild and abandon but it would be too suspicious. No, she had to wait. Maybe… maybe take Doekit on a trip after she was an apprentice. It wouldn’t be strange, and if she got Deerstride onto the patrol too it could just look like a family hunting trip. Yes. She was going to do that… and end this kit killer for once and all.

This defined Doekit’s kithood. Abandoned soon after the death of her sister, she struggled with socializing and being a normal kit in part due to her reputation. However, as soon as she was apprenticed thing seemed to go better for Doepaw. Until the eventful day in which Sagefeather’s plan would happen.

Sagefeather was… happy for once? Today her plan would unfold and she was… feeling good because of it, or so she assumed. The little paw now, no longer kit, was waiting on her with it’s large green eyes watching her. Well it wasn’t exactly watching her but rather… She didn’t actually care now did she. Nope because this little monster would die soon enough. Throwing a soft smile at Deerstride, Sagefeather headed out into the undergrowth, leading their little patrol towards the thunderpath. “We’re not stopping to hunt?” Deerstride questioned, but Sagefeather just simply shook her head, a hidden smile growing ever so slowly on her face.

Finally they had made it. The thunderpath. Looking at Deerstride she smiled, “We’re teaching the paw here to cross the thunderpath. She’ll need to learn it, is a vital skill.” With that Sagefeather stepped up on the thunderpath and gestured for her mate to join her. “Come on, we need to teach the thing how to cross this.” Yet as soon as Deerstride had stepped up on it, a bright light came… and then silence. Complete silence.

Doepaw’s parents died that day. Both. Killed on the thunderpath due to Sagefeather’s need to for vengeance. Despite Doepaw’s mom’s obvious dislike for her, Doepaw still suffers from extreme trauma as an after effect on that day. She lost a parent she loved and lost someone she didn’t even know. However, Sagefeather got what was coming for her.

--

Appearances check out 10/10
Immediate Family
Sagefeather {Biological Mother} | Black molly with white splotches. Got white toes on her front paws and it stretches up to her knee on her hind legs. Also has a white chin and amber eyes. Got extremely long fur.
Deerstride {Biological Father} ~ Brown tabby with mackerel black tabby markings. Got clear green eyes and a lot of grey fur.
Dovekit {Biological sister/littermate} ~ Completely white kitten with blue eyes who suffered from deafness ( a cause of her look) with long fur.
Flintspirit {Adoptive Father} ~ Long furred black tom with a white chest and green eyes. Extremely large cat.
--

Frost and Doe :3 10/10
Mate and Kits:
None yet, seeing as she is an apprentice but it could all come in the future depending on how she develops.

--

Not surprised she got 100/100. She's a great character with a lot of interesting quirks and experiences! @Arie

Old July 5th, 2020, 02:38 PM
#RedInStead

@Lynxpaw @Shimm - You must send me the 100KK before I review them.

Last edited by Wings; July 5th, 2020 at 02:38 PM.