Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:47 PM
RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:26 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2020, 03:51 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The small calico followed behind her mentor, practically skipping to the training grounds. Duskpaw loved being an apprentice so far it's been everything she's ever dreamed of. Her emerald eyes grew wide in amazement when the two reached the training grounds. "Whoa..." Cats were fighting and mentors teaching their apprentices.
Sheeplight's voice brought the apprentice back from gawking at her clanmates. Sweet they were going to fight and learn about defense!
"What!" Invisible eyebrows bunched in confusion and worry. "It's that against the rules?" Her voice squeaked at the last part, heart starting to race. She couldn't hurt her mentor, she liked Sheeplight! Shaking her head the apprentice cast her gaze downwards. "Why do I have to hurt you? What are my rewards? No, I don't like being punished. Yes, Sheeplight." To be honest Duskpaw didn't know what punishment was, she never really acted out and Citrusflower wasn't strict. But something in her mentor's voice made her not know what kind of punishment would happen.
@x ghostie
Sheeplight giggled at Duskpaw's surprised expression! She had no clue if it was against the rules. She never really heard of any training rules. Who cares. "Nopee, cmon..! You'll have to hurt someone in a real battle. Clan cats may try to be high and mighty, do no wrong love everyone-- but really, they'll kill you. It doesn't matter who you are. Oh and, um, I don't think coyotes or such have any mercy either, " Sheeplight explained, pausing for a moment. She flickered her tail, curling it up at her side.

"Let's takee Icestar for example. You're one of Citrus kitties, right? Mhm? Though, unlike um, was were they called? Uh, " She furrowed her eyebrows together, trying to recall Duskpaw's siblings names. She decided to just go along with it. "Your siblings-- they got singled out. Icestar has high expectations for them. Not you. She is waiting for you to die. I mean, obviously. You got me as your mentor! Icestar wants ShadowClan to succeed. She'll do anything to make sure. Such as starving Windclan and controlling Thunderclan. She's extreemmeelllyy biased. You're not actually her kin. You're adopted, right? You're a twig in a family of rocks, literally. You look like a twig, " Sheeplight mumbled the last part. With a sigh, she stood up-- stretching her limbs for a moment.

"What I'm saying is no one cares if you die. You're suspected to. Which will be one and only strength. No one suspects anything of you. Your siblings will be confined by pressure and ambition. You can have freedom and do anything you would like. I'll just make sure you won't get yourself killed. If you wish, you can surpass your siblings and get praise. They can feel jealous. Cats will want things from you then. If you not, you can just stay behind them and make friendships and love. Live easy. It'll be pretty nice but maybe not as fulfilling. It depends on you, mkay? SoOOO, one last time. " Sheeplight leaned down to eye-level of Duskpaw.
"Do you understand?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:00 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Yarrowkit lie in his nest with his paws tucked under him, thinking about what would happen in the future. Not that he can tell the future, he just wondered what would happen. Would all of Shadowclan starve to death? Would they be the best clan in the forest? Would he be a medicine cat? He's always wanted to do the best for his clan, and he wanted to help them all not by fighting of enemies and catching prey - he wanted to heal and interpret signs from Starclan. He wanted to do more than attack and hunt for the small creatures they all eat. Yarrowkit thought about it, then thought to himself, They will never choose me. I bet they'll choose someone else. He never liked to think that to himself, but he told himself after he thought it can't be true, No, it is true. A small part of him, though, smaller than a mouse's heart, somewhere in his own heart, told him, You can and you will become a medicine cat. He shook his head, putting the thought at the back of his mind. He was sure that another kit would want to be a medicine cat apprentice, too, so he would have to wait. He would gladly let another kit become an apprentice for a medicine cat, even if they didn't have much of a reason. He wanted to go to the medicine den to possibly help Irispaw, but he would do that later. Instead, he curled up In his nest, curled his tail above his paws, closed his eyes.
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:23 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
ah, that had done it. vixenkit had assumed it would; most cats, regardless of their outward appearance, appreciated a compliment or two. it would make him like her more. "catch, huh?" the she-cat tilted her head to the side, appearing to think about his words for a moment before she jumped up with a more eager expression.

"wait here. i've got an idea." after a few moments, the she-cat returned with a moss ball in her maw, dropping it at gleamkit's paws.

"ta-da! feel like playing some catch now?" she asked, a mischievous expression on her features.
"Sure, why not." He mumbled as he sat up and pulled his leg around, ready to play.

---------------------------------------------------------
Falconkit looked around for her sister, Berrykit. She had so much to tell her! So she trotted into the nursery, her casted paw feeling great! She might have to ask Irispaw if she can get it off soon.
"Berrykit? I have something exciting to tell you!"
@The Shadow Flower

Last edited by DarkNight; April 7th, 2020 at 04:26 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Falconkit looked around for her sister, Berrykit. She had so much to tell her! So she trotted into the nursery, her casted paw feeling great! She might have to ask Irispaw if she can get it off soon.
@The Shadow Flower
BerryKit would poke her head out of a pile of moss, looking quite silly.
Yeah?
She’d wake up a bit more.
FalconKit! You’re back! I’m so glad to see you!

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; April 7th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:28 PM

@The Shadow Flower[/QUOTE]
BerryKit would poke her head out of a pile of moss, looking quite silly.
Yeah?
She’d wake up a bit more.
FalconKit! You’re back! I’m so glad to see you!
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
"Sure, why not." He mumbled as he sat up and pulled his leg around, ready to play.

---------------------------------------------------------
@The Shadow Flower
with another smile, vixenkit gently batted the moss-ball towards him, careful to aim it so that it wouldn't be too hard for him to catch. she didn't want to be rough on his injured leg, after all. besides, a game was only fun as long as both parties were involved in it; and, the meaner vixenkit was, the harder it was going to be for her to make allies. she needed to rope them in first. getting gleamkit pulled into a sense of false security couldn't be all that hard... could it?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:50 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @x ghostie ]

If Duskkit ever took the time to admire the world around her, she might think of it as a beautiful place. She might appreciate the sky, and the nice weather, and everything else she might look out. But for the moment, she was busy flipping a blade of grass between her forepaws, absolutely bored out of her mind.
She looked up with a sigh, about to stand and go find someone to bully, but it seemed the universe had other plans, because someone rolled right into her. She jumped back with a growl, momentarily glaring down at Jaykit before closing her eyes with a huff. "What do you want?"
Jaykit let out a small grumble, shaking his head to stare up at Duskkit. Hey, how strange. This was his second time meeting a Duskkit. Though, they seemed very different from each other. "N..nothing. " He replied, hopping to his paws. He roll his shoulders, gazing at the molly for a moment. Jaykit estimated she was about.. 75.7% danger level. It just depended if she couldn't help her expression. "You should be car..reful, you almost s..stepped on me. That wouldn't have been ver..ry fun, " Jaykit mew, stretching his limbs. Maybe Quailkit got stepped on. He hadn't seen her in some time. It was worrying him.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 7th, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 04:51 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Falconkit bounded over to his tired-looking sister. "I have so much to tell you! See my cast? Me and Echokit fought off a fox! And me and Blackkit snuck out to the Waterbarn but Icestar found us so we were grounded and our ceremonies were pushed back. That was not so fun, but I got to see WindClan cats! It was so exciting!"

@The Shadow Flower

---------------------------------------------------
Gleamkit smiled as they passed the ball back and forth. He still didn't trust her, but what could she do anyways that could hurt him any more than he already has been. But he didn't like the fact she was going easy on him. "Make it harder. I'm not that immobile." He sounded very annoyed.
@lone

Last edited by DarkNight; April 7th, 2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old April 7th, 2020, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone View Post
oh boy. some kits really didn't get the message, huh? acornkit huffed a little, a small irritated sound before twisting his head around to glare at jaykit. the tom seemed friendly (really, he did), but acornkit wasn't in the mood to entertain some random kit's wish for something to play with. his tail wasn't a plaything, anyway. "don't you like moss-ball or something?" he asked, tapping his tail on the ground a little, desperation entering his tone. he wouldn't have minded it if he'd been a little more interested in this, but it felt kinda weird to have someone playing with his tail while he just... sat there.

"i mean, i kinda... thought you wouldn't wanna just play with someone's tail. while they just sit there. doesn't that sound boring?" he was doing his best to discourage the tom, but jaykit probably wouldn't get the message this way, either. acornkit didn't want to snap, but if it kept going on like this, he was going to have to. then he was going to feel bad. it wasn't going to end well for either cat, but sometimes that was all he could do.
"All the mossballs are in use, " Jaykit stated before Acornkit could even suggest for him to go play with one instead. He held back a sigh, his interest was slowly dropping but now that he had been so head-strong about playing with his tail-- he was kinda committed man. Maybe Acornkit was like Nightpaw, couldn't believe a cat would want to play with them. Is that why? ARGH. He didn't understand this! Why was Acornkit SO DETERMINED?

Jaykit's ear twitched with annoyance, he lean forward-- his paws hanging out of the nest. Who nest was this.. anyway? "Yeah but you said you didn't want a playmate. It's also better than just sitting alone, staring off into the void. " He explained, rising to his paws. However, because he was so close to the edge of the nest.. Jaykit stumbled and rolled. Rolled right onto Acornkit.
"Gah!"

pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2020, 05:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @x ghostie ]

Duskkit opened her eyes again to glower down at him. She shook her head, ears twitching and top lip curling up in a sneer. "YOU should be careful," she growled. "You can't just roll around camp smacking into cats. You might piss someone off." Just like you are right now, you big baby.
The fluffly menace narrowed her eyes. "I promise you, if I step on someone, it won't be an accident. You least of all." With a lash of her tail she layed back down, hoping this weirdo would get the message and leave her be. His stutter was starting to annoy her.
Closed Thread