Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Stars Say [P]
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:56 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:56 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:53 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:52 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 10:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2019, 05:49 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Brightstar couldn't understand this tom. His emotions seemed all over the place. Or maybe that was just normal for the loner. At his hesitation the molly prepared herself for a explanation and reason to why he wanted to join. Yet what she heard was none of those. Instead he just admitted that WindClan was a side thought, second on the list. That irritated her a bit. Why was he here then? "Oh." She meowed half to herself. Does WindClan need a cat like this in it? While we are still venerable and healing? Bright asked herself eyes slightly narrowed on Scratch. "If ShadowClan is your first choice why are you here?" She asked. This raised some flags. She knew nothing of the tom and he wishes other then WindClan was his second choice. Was there a good reason why he was ran out? Or was this all a scam. More questions would have to follow but for now she was skeptical on him.
"Well... I wasn't accepted because of their recent events. They were attacked by loners, and then there was a fire... But I will be fully committed to Windclan!" With this he raised his head from the floor, losing his nerves and embarrassment almost completely. However, they came back rather quickly... Suddenly, the floor was fascinating again.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
"Well... I wasn't accepted because of their recent events. They were attacked by loners, and then there was a fire... But I will be fully committed to Windclan!" With this he raised his head from the floor, losing his nerves and embarrassment almost completely. However, they came back rather quickly... Suddenly, the floor was fascinating again.

That was new information. Brightstar hadn't known that ShadowClan was attacked by rogues after the fire. Or before according to the loner. Letting her ears twitch she watched him get confident before going back to study the floor of her den. "Well, what made WindClan stand out to you? There is four Clans in the forest. ThunderClan and RiverClan could both be options." The bushy tailed molly pointed out. This was honestly hard for her to do. She was basically picking who could and couldn't live in WindClan. "We aren't much like ShadowClan you know." Brightstar added.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:33 PM
Cuber fo life!

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

That was new information. Brightstar hadn't known that ShadowClan was attacked by rogues after the fire. Or before according to the loner. Letting her ears twitch she watched him get confident before going back to study the floor of her den. "Well, what made WindClan stand out to you? There is four Clans in the forest. ThunderClan and RiverClan could both be options." The bushy tailed molly pointed out. This was honestly hard for her to do. She was basically picking who could and couldn't live in WindClan. "We aren't much like ShadowClan you know." Brightstar added.
"...This is going to sound ridiculous... I like running." Scratch knew this wasn't much of a reason, but... It was true, and he thought it would be a really bad idea to lie to a leader he was trying to impress.

Here's my huggle link! I wonder who has the most huggles on WCO...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaz..._as=subscriber My YT channel! I know it's bad...
Old November 11th, 2019, 07:08 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dab View Post
"...This is going to sound ridiculous... I like running." Scratch knew this wasn't much of a reason, but... It was true, and he thought it would be a really bad idea to lie to a leader he was trying to impress.

Because he likes running? That was an odd reason to want to join WindClan or any Clan actually. Then again WindClan was the best Clan for running and Brightstar couldn't deny that a good run was grate every now and then. "Aright," She meowed deciding to move off of his reasoning. "Tell me about yourself." Brightstar instructed. This felt a bit out of character if she was honest but she didn't want to give the tom any reason to think down on her. If she couldn't seem strong to an outsider wanting to join how would the Clan view her?

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 11th, 2019, 08:34 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Springtail nodded. "we're just picking fun at you apprentices. How about we take that territory tour?"He chuckles, standing beside the other mentor

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningkit chuckled in embarrassment. If course the mentors would do that! Why didn't she see it at first?! She bounced happily, remembering the tour.
"Let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go!"

~~~

Littlewish smiled, nodding.
"Lets get this show on the road! Or rather, this tour on the road." He agreed, gazing down at Topazpaw, "Are you ready, fierce little warrior?" He asked.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 11th, 2019, 09:06 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningkit chuckled in embarrassment. If course the mentors would do that! Why didn't she see it at first?! She bounced happily, remembering the tour.
"Let's go let's go let's go let's go let's go!"

~~~

Littlewish smiled, nodding.
"Lets get this show on the road! Or rather, this tour on the road." He agreed, gazing down at Topazpaw, "Are you ready, fierce little warrior?" He asked.

He crouched down eagerly, making his best scary face. "Yea! Let's gooooooooo!"

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old November 11th, 2019, 09:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Morningpaw was pleased for the chance to get out and go do something. Especially a training opportunity; this should be fun. She looked up at her mentor, beaming from ear to ear as she did so. "So, when should we head out?" She was looking forward to heading to the border. She hadn't been out there in a long time; and as an older apprentice, she could use the experience. She'd be a warrior eventually, right? After a little more training, once she was ready... at least, Morningpaw hoped so. It would feel good to spend some time with some of the warriors, too. She liked the other apprentices, of course, but as she got older, she wanted to be included in both circles.

@Delta @RedHead

Asterbounce glanced down at his excited apprentice, his own excitement coursing through him. "Well it does depend on when Wolfeye gets here, he's the patrol leader." He gave the young she-cat a smile before glancing around, pale green eyes on the lookout for the other cat. They should head out soon, the Riverclan border hadn't been checked in a while, and Asterbounce knew these patrols were important to really freshen up Windclan's borders.

@Delta

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 11th, 2019, 09:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
He crouched down eagerly, making his best scary face. "Yea! Let's gooooooooo!"

@Nebby @sunflowerseed

Runningpaw nodded in agreement. She glanced up at Springtail, smiling.

~~~

Littlewish, laughed, nodding to Springtail. He turned around, lifting a paw. He saved his tail to gather the group.
"Well come on, we can't take all day!" He mewed, smiling.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Dust @hxneysuckle
(Just going to say Bright mentioned Hazelflower instead of Dawnstrike cuz I'm lazy)

Silentwhisper watched from the camp exit as Cherryfrost fought with Brightstar. Honestly the young warrior was surprised that someone would be so disrespectful not to Brightstar in particular but all warriors. Calling them maggots and dirty. It was insulative and if Silent could she'd have something to say about it.
But the powdery grey and white molly couldn't. So, she waited silently light blue eyes rested on the cats before her. Once Hazelflower was here they could leave but Silentwhisper doubted it'd be easy to do with a cat like Cherryfrost.

Old November 12th, 2019, 02:26 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@hxneysuckle @Fuzzyfeline

Hazelflower quickly rushed over to the two, her chest heaving with effort. It had felt like forever since she was on a patrol, considering she had been resting in the nursery for ages... It was time to get back to the daily grind!

"Sorry I'm late," She apologized with a huff to the two, her eyes shining with anticipation. "We can leave so long as you two are ready! Let's get this on a roll!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 12th, 2019 at 02:27 AM.
Closed Thread