Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2016, 07:30 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Mistkit peered over her nest, coughing at the smoke. She scrambled to her paws, remembering her father, who had been out hunting. She darted towards the exit, eyes stinging from the smoke, looking around wildly for her father. If he was still in the territory, he could get caught in the fire....she choked through a cloud of smoke, bustling away through camp towards the exit. "Dad!" She squeaked, as Nightshade pushed his way into camp. He picked her up in his jaw, and darted to the nursery. He set down Mistkit, "Go!" He grumbled and went in to help the others get to safety. Mistkit ran after a group of fleeing cats, her paws scorched, terrified.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:40 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
Fernglow rushed in. "Everyone! There's a fire! I'm here to help you evacuate. Anyone I need to carry?"
"How can I help?" Nightshade asked, after sending his daughter on her way."Is there any one left who needs to be carried?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 20th, 2016, 11:33 AM
Warrior

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Hi I just talked to the leader so now I'm part of thunderclan so yeah......
Old November 22nd, 2016, 11:58 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(Er mer gerdsh... Who remembers me?)
Old November 24th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skies View Post
(Er mer gerdsh... Who remembers me?)
( MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Your names tells me something! OH my gosh welcome back I guess ;D )

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:38 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Ivy
Ratsting-no, Ratnight strolled into the clearing. It was burned and barren, but at least the danger of the fire was gone. Raindrops still lingered on the grass that had escaped the fire from the heavy pour. He padded forward, relishing the feeling of knowing he was in charge, even if some of the Clan didn't know it yet. They would soon. But for now he sat down on the scorched ground. He thought of Echofrost, his beloved. He hadn't seen her since the fire started. Surely she couldn't be...no, he couldn't think that way. She'd turn up soon, she was probably just out hunting. Ratnight stretched, his muscles sore from his fight with the former leader. He purred at the memory of his victory.

Last edited by Sleet; November 24th, 2016 at 07:39 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Fennelstrike was surveying the wreckage of the singed ground and fallen branches. Cats looked scared and in shock, trying to get over that their beloved leader was gone and their home destroyed. She rolled her eyes as her worn paw pads walked past a few cats, her head held high. They needed to stop sulking and crying. What had this clan come to? A bunch of pitiful weaklings? She stopped by Ratnight. "ThunderClan has become a pile of helpless kittens. Theyre pratically nothing without a leader." She sighed, gazing at her so called clanmates in disgust and disappointment.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old November 24th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Sky had followed the Clan quietly, still hoping to find the leader. She was stunned by the damage in what was the home of these cats. She could tell that it had once been a stunning camp...and now it was destroyed. She noticed one cat who stood out from the rest, looking strong and confident. He wasn't with the Clan earlier. Is he the leader?

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:00 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Ivy
Ratnight looked up as Fennelstrike stopped by him and spoke. He snorted in response. "Exactly." He meowed. "And they weren't much better with Ashstar as leader." He eyed Fennelstrike curiously. He had never really talked to the she-cat much, but it seemed she also was disgusted by Ashstar's puny leadership. Could she be a loyal warrior he could trust in his reign of the Clan. He did need to start gathering together followers. He would keep an eye on this one. "Well, they won't be without a leader soon." Ratnight said with satisfaction. "I'll make the announcement later tonight." He added with a purr.

Last edited by Sleet; November 24th, 2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Fennelstrike nodded. "You'll surely bring us back to our glory days. Its good that our clans are having reformation. I thought we would never get rid of Ashstar." She said looking at the large tabby. "Ratnight, you need more supporters though. If you announce it tonight and ThunderClan revolts, even in their weakened state, they would outnumber you." She said glancing around at the stronger looking warriors. "I would be more than happy to help you recruit. You need cats who are loyal to you to no end. Cats who will show others that they need you. Tug at their little heartstrings. Use that before you announcement." She advised, twitching her gray ears.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Closed Thread