Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by alec
Today 10:24 AM
Go to first new post Dangerous night ( Plot )
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:23 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:19 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:09 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2017, 08:51 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

"No- It's just me, dear." Looking back over at Wildpaw, Kestrelberry flattened his ears. "Oh? Is that so?" Shaking his head, he curled his tail over his back. "How about we play mossball, or something? A small game can help get your mind off it." Tucking away the remaining unsorted herbs, he disappeared briefly into the back of his store, and came back moments later, a thick clump of moss in his maw. Dropping the moss, he began to ball it and patted the mossball softly. "Give it a try!"
Wildpaw managed to smile a bit. She propped her self up with her front legs. "Sure," She mewed. Wildpaw looked at the medicine cat softly. I wonder why he would want to be a medicine cat...She thought. Wildpaw felt a small bit of happyness. The she-cat purred, pawing the moss-ball over to the Tom. For the first time, she was seeing a playful medicine cat. Even if it was part of his job.
Old January 11th, 2017, 09:07 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Stromheart had a very unsual skip in her step. She had a pleased purr coming through her. Why she was so happy? Only StarClan knew why! Her long pelt was genlty moving with each step.
"What a good day it is..." she said.
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

The black scarred rogue waltzed into the clearing, trying to enjoy herself in what could be her final moments. She knew how strong the ShadowClan cats were and maybe even one blow could be fatal. "Which is why they're a perfect source for the syndicate...we have similar minds see?" She muttered to herself. "Speaking of the syndicate..." She suddenly remembered why she was here "Please, you must listen to me, believe what I tell you for it is all true! The dusk syndicate are planning an attack...they've raised all the clans...and now ShadowClan is on the list! Take heed of my warning! They are dangerous cats!" She wailed. After everything she'd been through in her first days at the syndicate, she was almost hysterical...those cars were terrible...she almost preferred living like she had been for the past 4 days, going from clan to clan for what now seemed like no reason...
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Darkblaze Leaned against the warriors den,thinking about what he could do.Anything.He wanted to do something that could...entertain him?He flexed his claws in and out,looking out of the camp wall,his eyes glowed in the half-light,a strange tint of Orange.He padded out of camp and sat near the entrance

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; January 12th, 2017 at 06:22 AM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 03:26 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Fleetear peeks his head out of the den, debating with himself whether or not he wants to go out today. Regardless, the day is wasted entirely without hunting, and he feels he has some catching up to do regardless of the few prey around this season. Maybe just a bit longer. He decides to take a nap before heading out. It might mess up his grooming, but he was never one to fret over stray fur.
Old January 11th, 2017, 04:42 PM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Nightpool supposed that sunning herself would be a good idea. Her glossy black skull gleamed, as she stretched out lazily in front of the den. Her green eyes were as bright as her mood, as they flicked around, particularly to Stormheart. The she-cat seemed so elated, more than the old molly could ever be. Her paws twitched as the sun hit her fur, heating it up until she could feel it soaking through her pelt. Could she do something active? Oh, goodness, she thought. I, an old she-cat, energetic? Only StarClan wishes. Nightpool looked up to the sky. Blue, stained with watercolour clouds that danced on the canvas of azure atmosphere.

She didn't stand up. The elderly she-cat waited for anyone to converse with her, if they desired. After all, most cats sought after a more lively conversational partner, not a feline such as herself. Nightpool sighed, imagining if words dropped out of her mouth as smoothly as petals, brimming with such youth. She cradled herself in the tall grass, rotating her head barely.

I wish more kits came, she continued her train of thought from earlier. She yawned, jaws parting to reveal mirroring rows of sharp, creamy-coloured teeth. Nightpool's legs were outstretched behind her and in front of her, welcoming other cats if they were to talk to her. Her claws drummed on the ground, making a slight, muffled noise. Her ears, like even triangles, swivelled like miniature radars. Her reticular tissues beneath her fur had been warmed by the heat of the sun, too, causing her extreme levels of comfort. She sighed joyfully.

Her claws, retracted, did not seem to have any need to unleash themselves. She looked down at her fluffy paws, fur groomed neatly before presenting herself in the camp's most public manner. Nightpool looked around, seeing what certain cats' interests were.

Old January 11th, 2017, 07:10 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@JaxenAmethyst, @Cedar, @starfall

The frozen cold apprentice could barely walk,
the coldness never left him. Yes, all the apprentice could think was the coldness he felt. Blizzardpaw had been laying in the cold, slowly slipping away from consciousness. And, the sad part was, he was on the edge of death, nearing their, quickly. The freezing apprentice stumbled into the clearing, collasping a few feet from the entrance, breathing quickly, and rather raspy sounding. He was in camp now, he would stay alive, he would, certainly for sure. But, that will to live was slipping away, as the coldness increased immensely. The tom breathed in shaky breaths, shook and shivered with cold, cold was the only thing on his mind
The coldness, it never, never stopped, ever, it increased greatly, so much col.
His eyes, felt blurry. I-I'm going to die, aren't I? But...why now? The apprentice thought, slumping over pitifully. A signal of darkness was nearing, and the apprentice felt, that he had to let it happen. He couldn't feel his entire body, tail trying to swish to release some hot air to warm himself up. Something. Anything to stop his doom. But, it didn't work, and, slowly but surely. Blizzardpaw's head hit the ground, his breaths ragged and quiet. His eyes were wide with fear, and protest, but, you can never stop death, sometimes it just happened, life would move on. The tom cat's tail slowly stopped swishing, going quiet entirely. His amber eyes grew dull, body growing colder than ever, ice cold in fact. He was dead, and nobody could stop that, it was too late, anyways.

Last edited by seasalt; January 14th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old January 12th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
His words seemed rather distant to the she-cat as she stepped into the sunlit clearing. It was amazing how much the space had changed since she'd last gotten a good look. Snow blanketed the area, making the whole camp just appear as lumps of snow, no trespasser would even recognize the dens under the small bumps of snow that made the clan cats aware that they even existed. The cold was a welcome sensation as well, though it was bitter and stung in her lungs it gave her a sense of life as well. Rather than the rotting sensation that she had been getting used to in the stillness of the den. The molly only wished that she could bounce around in it, roll and tunnel through the thick white billows. Hopefully her wish would soon be realized. Though for now the stinging in her shoulder was becoming overwhelming, despite her surge to continue on. It was time to rest, relax in the snow and take a break. Which is what she did.

Laying down was never graceful, still a half-fall half-controlled lay. Though the snow cushioned her as she collapsed into it. It felt nice against her hot pelt. "It's so nice to be out here." She whispered to the tom, her eyes momentarily closed as she took a deep breath. The air smelled of pines and water, fresh and alive. "If only I had a thicker pelt." She mumbled teasingly and opened her jade hues again. Being out in the open and back to movement was bringing back her old personality again, rather than the bored and miserable one she sported for the past mood. It had taken quite some time, but it seemed the two cats were finally recovering from the battle that had swept through the clan over a moon ago.
"The camp has been repaired, you didn't have to see the worst parts of it and the cats aren't injured and cranky anymore about the disloyalty that plagued the clan... well for the most part," he spoke, recovering his words after what he had realized what he said when his olive hues rested on her again. His ears flicked a little. Jaguarclaw settled himself down beside her, his Bengal pelt stood out against the snow misted ground. His claws flexed here and there, enjoying the icy feeling at the tip of his claws. "Any plans from here?" he asked, hoping to change the subject form her injuries and rather towards what she wanted to do. He'd support her no matter what so if she wanted to be left alone to enjoy herself, then he'd leave, perhaps to hunt for a bit and bring back prey for the both of them... if that's possible.
[Sorry it's so short, while I was gone I feel like I lost my writing creativity x.x]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 12th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightpool View Post
Nightpool supposed that sunning herself would be a good idea. Her glossy black skull gleamed, as she stretched out lazily in front of the den. Her green eyes were as bright as her mood, as they flicked around, particularly to Stormheart. The she-cat seemed so elated, more than the old molly could ever be. Her paws twitched as the sun hit her fur, heating it up until she could feel it soaking through her pelt. Could she do something active? Oh, goodness, she thought. I, an old she-cat, energetic? Only StarClan wishes. Nightpool looked up to the sky. Blue, stained with watercolour clouds that danced on the canvas of azure atmosphere.

She didn't stand up. The elderly she-cat waited for anyone to converse with her, if they desired. After all, most cats sought after a more lively conversational partner, not a feline such as herself. Nightpool sighed, imagining if words dropped out of her mouth as smoothly as petals, brimming with such youth. She cradled herself in the tall grass, rotating her head barely.

I wish more kits came, she continued her train of thought from earlier. She yawned, jaws parting to reveal mirroring rows of sharp, creamy-coloured teeth. Nightpool's legs were outstretched behind her and in front of her, welcoming other cats if they were to talk to her. Her claws drummed on the ground, making a slight, muffled noise. Her ears, like even triangles, swivelled like miniature radars. Her reticular tissues beneath her fur had been warmed by the heat of the sun, too, causing her extreme levels of comfort. She sighed joyfully.

Her claws, retracted, did not seem to have any need to unleash themselves. She looked down at her fluffy paws, fur groomed neatly before presenting herself in the camp's most public manner. Nightpool looked around, seeing what certain cats' interests were.
Of course I wake up later than I wanted to, what a great way to start my day. Good going Ibisprowl. With shoulders sagging and head lowered, the tailless warrior padded out of the den that was designated just for warriors, his yellow eyes having a slight glare to them as he practically stalked out of the shelter he had come from. Oh sure, the sun was shining and it was a relatively nice day out for leafbare, but that seemed to truly have no effect on the young warriors mood as he made his way into camp, not even bothering to stretch out his muscles because they would only cramp anyways, or so he thought. There seemed to be an obvious reason why they called this young tom Ibisprowl and if you couldn't figure that out, you were mouse-brained. Of course it didn't fully rely on how he walked, it was also because he was silent and always stalked around as if he were hunting, prowling something.

The black and white young tom padded right passed the elderly she-cat, nearly stepping on one of her paws as he made his way to the fresh kill pile, not even seeming to notice that he nearly did this, his mind preoccupied with it's pessimistic and rather unhappy thoughts that usually filled it.

At least I don't have to train Sweetpaw today, I've given her a few days break, she's been doing good. So I can go back to my quiet little corner and enjoy myself alone. I don't have to talk to anyone, I don't have to do anything, I can just be alone with me and my thoughts because that's what I always want. Right? It was a lie, sure he liked the silence, but half of the time his thoughts were just as volatile as he thought the cats around him were. The only time he didn't quite feel so pessimistic was when he was battling. That was the only thing he was good at, the only thing cats seemed to recognize him and it wasn't because he was this big strong muscly cat, it's because he focused his emotions into his blows, he used battle tactics, he thought about what he was doing rather than blindly fighting.

Once reaching the pile of prey, Ibisprowl would halfheartedly sift through it until he found a measly frog, picking it up by one of it's legs and then taking it to a far corner of the camp, settling down to begin eating, an almost sort of scowl upon his face.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 12th, 2017, 05:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

(Sorry took me a while to get around to it)
Elmkit wandered into the den," Uhh...Kestrelberry?" he asked normally he wasn't shy, but talking to a cat with power such as a medicine cat made him feel a little scared.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread