Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:46 PM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:39 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by carmen
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by forest
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:37 PM

Old November 17th, 2016, 03:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Ebonypaw flicked her ears again, remaining silent at this, still watching him through slitted eyes. She wasn't really sure was to make of the conversation, just that he seemed to be trying to reverse what he had said earlier, or at least how it had come across as to Ebonypaw. She didn't really know how to respond, just that she was not okay with what was going on and she wasn't entirely sure why. Well, she was, she just didn't know why she still was when he was trying to make up for it. She was actually trying to convince herself to quit acting so hostile when he told her not to be upset. All thoughts of calming down flew out the window at that window and she felt her ears flop against her skull.
The tom exhaled calmly, trying to bring down the fire that seemed to rage within his body. Relax. Relax. Tension will only bring more fights, which would disrupt the harmony of the clan. And that could break up the clan itself... It suddenly occurred to the tom that Ebonypaw was fine with herself, in that big tree, before he came over. Maybe he should've left her alone.
He was only trying to help, though! That's what he always did in the first place; helping others who were needy and feeling good about it afterwards. It seemed that everyone he met nowadays was either too involved in other activities to listen to his speech, or too upset in general. Although Ebonypaw didn't seem needy, she was a younger apprentice and may need something of the sort for encouragement or practice.
It didn't seem like the apprentice would respond anytime soon, though. Sighing, the tom took initiative. "Do you want me to leave?" Sycamorebranch asked. It was the first time he'd ever say such a thing. He preferred to be part of the big conversations and have an involvement in SkyClan. But this was different. This was one of his few chats with an apprentice, and it was already straying off the preferred path.
It may just be better if he leave, even though he didn't want too.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 17th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The tom exhaled calmly, trying to bring down the fire that seemed to rage within his body. Relax. Relax. Tension will only bring more fights, which would disrupt the harmony of the clan. And that could break up the clan itself... It suddenly occurred to the tom that Ebonypaw was fine with herself, in that big tree, before he came over. Maybe he should've left her alone.
He was only trying to help, though! That's what he always did in the first place; helping others who were needy and feeling good about it afterwards. It seemed that everyone he met nowadays was either too involved in other activities to listen to his speech, or too upset in general. Although Ebonypaw didn't seem needy, she was a younger apprentice and may need something of the sort for encouragement or practice.
It didn't seem like the apprentice would respond anytime soon, though. Sighing, the tom took initiative. "Do you want me to leave?" Sycamorebranch asked. It was the first time he'd ever say such a thing. He preferred to be part of the big conversations and have an involvement in SkyClan. But this was different. This was one of his few chats with an apprentice, and it was already straying off the preferred path.
It may just be better if he leave, even though he didn't want too.

Ebonypaw lifted her ears back up and off of where they had been pressed against her skull. She realized that Sycamorebranch was taking this in... Well, in much the way that her temper-run brain had been intending, but not in the way that she actually wanted it to go. Many different thoughts were running through her mind. The thoughts that she may have hurt his feelings, and the thought that she was slightly angry at what she took for melodramatic behavior. She tried her best to calm down, she didn't want to make an enemy before she had even come two moons into her apprenticeship. She studied his eyes for a moment, and then spoke.
"It's up to you whether you stay or leave." She mewed.
"I won't make you leave, and I won't make you stay, so it's entirely up to you." She added, bringing her tail in another arch that swished at the leaves on the floor before coming to a rest around her paws again. She honestly wasn't sure what to do other than that, because she was still slightly angry at him, but also didn't want to make an enemy, and did feel slightly bad for him as well. She was just a bit confused and trying to calm herself down.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Ebonypaw lifted her ears back up and off of where they had been pressed against her skull. She realized that Sycamorebranch was taking this in... Well, in much the way that her temper-run brain had been intending, but not in the way that she actually wanted it to go. Many different thoughts were running through her mind. The thoughts that she may have hurt his feelings, and the thought that she was slightly angry at what she took for melodramatic behavior. She tried her best to calm down, she didn't want to make an enemy before she had even come two moons into her apprenticeship. She studied his eyes for a moment, and then spoke.
"It's up to you whether you stay or leave." She mewed.
"I won't make you leave, and I won't make you stay, so it's entirely up to you." She added, bringing her tail in another arch that swished at the leaves on the floor before coming to a rest around her paws again. She honestly wasn't sure what to do other than that, because she was still slightly angry at him, but also didn't want to make an enemy, and did feel slightly bad for him as well. She was just a bit confused and trying to calm herself down.
Sycamore was satisfied that the apprentice's answer wasn't an outright leave right now or else I'll claw off your face. He wouldn't be surprised if a moody apprentice or naive kit ever said that to him, actually, because similar situations had popped up in his life before.
But yes, Ebonypaw's answer was good. In fact, it was sort of the answer that he'd been wanting- that he didn't have to leave. That he could stay and talk for a little bit.
"Okay, then maybe..." he paused for a moment, gathering up his ideas so that unworthy thoughts didn't spill out into words by accident. "Maybe, I'll stay, and we could talk about something else." He assumed that Ebonypaw would be okay with the idea.
(Ph, I would make this longer, but I gtg.)

Old November 18th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Sycamore was satisfied that the apprentice's answer wasn't an outright leave right now or else I'll claw off your face. He wouldn't be surprised if a moody apprentice or naive kit ever said that to him, actually, because similar situations had popped up in his life before.
But yes, Ebonypaw's answer was good. In fact, it was sort of the answer that he'd been wanting- that he didn't have to leave. That he could stay and talk for a little bit.
"Okay, then maybe..." he paused for a moment, gathering up his ideas so that unworthy thoughts didn't spill out into words by accident. "Maybe, I'll stay, and we could talk about something else." He assumed that Ebonypaw would be okay with the idea.
(Ph, I would make this longer, but I gtg.)
Ebonypaw flicked an ear absent-mindedly as she watched him pause and speak, not quite sure what she was waiting for exactly but just simply watching him in the way that she liked to. She didn't really understand other cats or read their body language, but watching what they did was always interesting to her because she way never sure why they did what they did. She had calmed down a bit from her earlier... She wasn't quite sure what to call it, and 'earlier' probably wasn't the best word for it as it had only happened a few moments before.
"Like what?" She mewed, glad that her words refrained from sounding cold or hostile, though perhaps it had just been that she wasn't listening very closely to her own voice. She actually hadn't really thought of what they had been doing earlier as talking so much as... Whatever on earth it was, but 'talking' would not have been the word she would have chosen if asked to talk about it. She flicked her ear absent-mindedly again and waited for an answer.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old November 18th, 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Ebonypaw flicked an ear absent-mindedly as she watched him pause and speak, not quite sure what she was waiting for exactly but just simply watching him in the way that she liked to. She didn't really understand other cats or read their body language, but watching what they did was always interesting to her because she way never sure why they did what they did. She had calmed down a bit from her earlier... She wasn't quite sure what to call it, and 'earlier' probably wasn't the best word for it as it had only happened a few moments before.
"Like what?" She mewed, glad that her words refrained from sounding cold or hostile, though perhaps it had just been that she wasn't listening very closely to her own voice. She actually hadn't really thought of what they had been doing earlier as talking so much as... Whatever on earth it was, but 'talking' would not have been the word she would have chosen if asked to talk about it. She flicked her ear absent-mindedly again and waited for an answer.
Sycamore shrugged. He was a bit unprepared for that question, to be honest... But it didn't really matter what they'd talk about, right? It was only a topic of conversation. He'd expected Ebony to take initiative or something, but that wasn't the case.
So, Sycamorebranch shrugged again and thought of the first thing that came to his mind. "Well, we, how about animals?" His tail flicked to the side, where there was conveniently a small gray squirrel nibbling on an acorn. "Do you like them?" The tom knew that this topic was cheesy and wouldn't give a lot to talk about, but did it really matter? He liked animals, after all, and maybe Ebonypaw did too.
He stared at the furry mammal for a while, as it bounded from step to step.
"Of course, unless you find something better to talk about." The tom laughed good-naturedly-- as if the past argument hadn't happened.

Old November 18th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Sycamore shrugged. He was a bit unprepared for that question, to be honest... But it didn't really matter what they'd talk about, right? It was only a topic of conversation. He'd expected Ebony to take initiative or something, but that wasn't the case.
So, Sycamorebranch shrugged again and thought of the first thing that came to his mind. "Well, we, how about animals?" His tail flicked to the side, where there was conveniently a small gray squirrel nibbling on an acorn. "Do you like them?" The tom knew that this topic was cheesy and wouldn't give a lot to talk about, but did it really matter? He liked animals, after all, and maybe Ebonypaw did too.
He stared at the furry mammal for a while, as it bounded from step to step.
"Of course, unless you find something better to talk about." The tom laughed good-naturedly-- as if the past argument hadn't happened.

(Mobile post) ////////// Ebonypaw followed the flicked movement of his tail with her blue eyes until they rested on the grey squirrel, which she had not noticed before, and scolded herself silently about letting her guard down when she could have been hunting it. After a silent moment to return her thoughts to the Tom she was speaking to she answered what he had said, but before she could open her maw he was speaking again. She wondered for a moment if that had been meant as a 'let's see you do better' sort of statement, she couldn't see that it was probably not based off of the facts of his personality because she was not very good at reading body language or tones of voice. She flicked her ear silently as she told her thoughts angrily to be quiet. She wanted to like him but her mind kept twisting his words around or taking them the wrong way, she was no longer angry and didn't want to get worked up again about something such as this, though she was no longer very calm and felt her eyes narrow back to half-slits as she waited for a moment before responding.
"If we didn't naturally like them then we would go hungry." She stated matter of factly and studied him curiously, even if she couldn't think of what she would be looking for, because she wasn't really sure what he meant by animals and took it to mean 'do you like the taste of animals' rather than to look at them or something else along that line.

Old November 20th, 2016, 10:57 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The deputy nodded his head with a gentle smile as he let Rowanpaw sponge up the information he had given him, though his gaze momentarily fixated on something across the border, nothing in particular it seemed because his gaze was promptly fixating back on his apprentice. As a look of determination rippled over the ginger apprentice's face, the same look streaked across the tabby mentor's. He was determined to give this young tom everything. He was determined to present him the knowledge that he needed and even more. He was determined to give him the power to become a truly great, and a truly notable warrior. He was determined to make this young, seemingly shy tom, a cat that was capable to run with him to the ends of the land and not stop once to question or ask, one that he would be honored to fight side by side with, to hunt beside, to call a clanmate. Rowanpaw his responsibility and Grouseflurry couldn't be more proud to be the one to take him under his wing and whisk him over the land, guiding him, teaching him.
At the young toms comment about his mother, the brown tabby nodded his head gently, brushing his tail along Rowanpaw's side gently. "I understand." In that moment, he wanted to give the young tom permission to come to him with any questions, any questions at all and blinking as he realized that that would be the perfect thing to do as a mentor, he did. "Rowanpaw.. If you ever have questions, anything at all, please don't be afraid to approach me with them. I am your mentor now, your teacher, and I would be more than happy to give you the answers you would like to know."
There was a pause as he listened to what the apprentice had to say and the sprawling smile on the deputies muzzle seemed to widen a bit, a small nod bobbing his head as he fixated his green gaze on Rowanpaw for a moment longer before looking off in the direction the border stretched. "I look forward to that day Rowanpaw, when we can run together. I know one day you will make it to that point. But for now, lets continue along the border." Meowed the tom gently, flicking his apprentice on the shoulder with his tail before turning towards the north, where part of the border stretched.
Him and Mapleleaf had never been good friends- he’d never been good friends with any of his family members, now that he’d thought about it. Rowanpaw was sort of their ‘weak link’ of the litter, with two siblings who seemed to be better at almost everything than he did, a mother who’d disappeared right after her promotion to deputy, and a father who never stuck around for anything. He did have questions that he wanted to ask Grouseflurry, and a wide smile on his face as he followed the tom, his small paws pattering across the cold ground as he felt a breeze roll across his ginger-and white fur. The apprentice’s blue eyes glistened as he took in the vast territory’s beauty, the trees rolling across the skyline amazingly as he looked up in awe. “When I grow up, maybe I can race you in a tree-climb!” He seemed… happier than before, as if nothing else would be able to get him down when his mentor was at his side, being able to teach him anything that he wanted to know.
“...I’ve got a lot of questions, but I don’t exactly know the answers to them, huh?” Directing his gaze back to the brown tabby, he smiled weakly, trying to understand what was going through his mentor’s mind, and how he could stay so happy in so many situations, even when he was talking about something scary like foxes, or when Rowanpaw had just told him about his mother, and how Mapleleaf really wasn’t there for most of his kithood, giving him up for the sake of her own ranking up, for her own gain of power- and still, the molly didn’t seem like a complete villain. She had to make a choice, and she made one that prioritized position over family. His mother surely had her reasoning, but he still couldn’t find the stamina to forgive her, even if she wasn’t with him anymore. The tom didn’t even know why she left after making her decision- did she regret giving him to Honeybee?

Last edited by Fel; November 20th, 2016 at 10:57 AM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Him and Mapleleaf had never been good friends- he’d never been good friends with any of his family members, now that he’d thought about it. Rowanpaw was sort of their ‘weak link’ of the litter, with two siblings who seemed to be better at almost everything than he did, a mother who’d disappeared right after her promotion to deputy, and a father who never stuck around for anything. He did have questions that he wanted to ask Grouseflurry, and a wide smile on his face as he followed the tom, his small paws pattering across the cold ground as he felt a breeze roll across his ginger-and white fur. The apprentice’s blue eyes glistened as he took in the vast territory’s beauty, the trees rolling across the skyline amazingly as he looked up in awe. “When I grow up, maybe I can race you in a tree-climb!” He seemed… happier than before, as if nothing else would be able to get him down when his mentor was at his side, being able to teach him anything that he wanted to know.
“...I’ve got a lot of questions, but I don’t exactly know the answers to them, huh?” Directing his gaze back to the brown tabby, he smiled weakly, trying to understand what was going through his mentor’s mind, and how he could stay so happy in so many situations, even when he was talking about something scary like foxes, or when Rowanpaw had just told him about his mother, and how Mapleleaf really wasn’t there for most of his kithood, giving him up for the sake of her own ranking up, for her own gain of power- and still, the molly didn’t seem like a complete villain. She had to make a choice, and she made one that prioritized position over family. His mother surely had her reasoning, but he still couldn’t find the stamina to forgive her, even if she wasn’t with him anymore. The tom didn’t even know why she left after making her decision- did she regret giving him to Honeybee?
Being the talkative, friendly cat he was, he of course knew who Mapleleaf was, he would have considered her a friend even if she didn't even really know him, that was just Grouseflurry, he considered every cat he's ever met a friend (at least in the clan anyways, loners and kittypets were another story), and cats in the clan he hasn't met were simply friends waiting to be discovered. That was just his personality. It had saddened him greatly when it turned out that she just.. Disappeared without a trace, but the sadness was well hidden and he moved on relatively quick from the disappearance, mostly because his personality didn't allow for sadness to linger too long.
"Race me in a tree-climb eh? That sounds like fun, I'm up for it whenever you think you're ready!" Purred out the brown tabby, turning his attention over to Rowanpaw with a cheery grin before looking back ahead, walking along the border and absentmindedly keeping all scents in check, making sure nothing was out of the ordinary, which it didn't seem to be.
Swiveling his ears at his apprentice's words, he nodded his head. "Many young apprentices are like that, many questions and few answers. But I'll tell you right now Rowanpaw, I will do my hardest to answer every question you throw at me, it is my duty and I want you to succeed. I want you to be as knowledgeable as you want to be. If there's any cat in this clan that you can trust, it's me." As he finished speaking, he allowed his gaze to fix over on the ginger and white apprentice again, his eyes filled with nothing but warmth and caring for the young tom.
It was a bit past sunhigh when they finally made their rounds of all of Skyclan's borders and once they had, they began to head back to camp, Grouseflurry making sure to pay attention to Rowanpaw, quietly checking to make sure he wasn't absolutely exhausted, if he was, he'd quickly make them stop, saying that he himself was exhausted, knowing that the young tom might not want to admit that he was tired. But nonetheless, it had taken all morning to round the borders and yet.. Grouseflurry still hadn't skipped a beat, he still had as much energy as he did when he left, and really, that was in itself very surprising, but then again, if you knew the tom, it really wasn't.
"So Rowanpaw, what do you think of the borders, think you'll be able to memorize the markers and the territory?" Asked the tom with his signature grin, eyes bright and almost seeming to gleam emerald in the dappled sunlight of the tree's.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
(Mobile post) ////////// Ebonypaw followed the flicked movement of his tail with her blue eyes until they rested on the grey squirrel, which she had not noticed before, and scolded herself silently about letting her guard down when she could have been hunting it. After a silent moment to return her thoughts to the Tom she was speaking to she answered what he had said, but before she could open her maw he was speaking again. She wondered for a moment if that had been meant as a 'let's see you do better' sort of statement, she couldn't see that it was probably not based off of the facts of his personality because she was not very good at reading body language or tones of voice. She flicked her ear silently as she told her thoughts angrily to be quiet. She wanted to like him but her mind kept twisting his words around or taking them the wrong way, she was no longer angry and didn't want to get worked up again about something such as this, though she was no longer very calm and felt her eyes narrow back to half-slits as she waited for a moment before responding.
"If we didn't naturally like them then we would go hungry." She stated matter of factly and studied him curiously, even if she couldn't think of what she would be looking for, because she wasn't really sure what he meant by animals and took it to mean 'do you like the taste of animals' rather than to look at them or something else along that line.
(I am such an idiot for forgetting this)
"Well, yes, that's true." Sycamorebranch said, cocking his head. He often thought of that idea- of how cats ate animals- but it disturbed him nonetheless.
To him, animals were more than just prey or a resource; they were life. They all needed each other to survive... those animals, in every forest and habitat, had friends and family. It almost choked him to realize the major similarities between felines and animals, but it hurt even more that most cats didn't care-besides murdering them as prey. It was sort of funny- Sycamorebranch knew that he shouldn't feel this way, yet he did.
All he really wanted to know was whether Ebonypaw felt the same emotions as he did, but that didn't seem to be working. As a result, the tom shrugged and kept on talking: "I guess all cats like animals to some extent, or else we'd be dead. Or, no!-we eat plants, couldn't we?" he realized suddenly, but immediately rejected the idea. Feral cats were carnivores, and although they needed herbs on rare occasions for healing and strength, meat was more suited for them.
"Forgive my awkwardness." He said, as if he hadn't made that more noticeable. The tom wished he could take back that strange sentence on plants. Why couldn't his mind have a filter so that strange thoughts didn't pass through and offend everyone?

Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:53 AM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

She couldn't see. Her eyes were open, weren't they? So why couldn't she see?? Pearl struggled to stand, then fell with a loud yowl of pain. Her whole body seemed to be betraying her. And why couldn't she see??? Pearl realized that she could smell other cats, and she opened her jaw, releasing a loud screech.

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552